Midnight Pool Mating

Story Info
Mother and Daughter are futa werewolves and mate.
982 words
16.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JME888
JME888
5 Followers

Elisha and her daughter Michaela reveled in the thrill of their secret. Beneath their human façade, they were werewolves, their spirits intertwined with the lunar cycle and the raw power of the full moon. As fate would have it, they found themselves at their pool on a summer night, the moon shining brightly above them.

As the night progressed, the full moon's glow cast enchanting ripples on the water's surface. Elisha and Michaela sensed the familiar stirrings within their souls, an irresistible call to embrace their true forms. With anticipation bubbling in their veins, they discreetly made their way to the secluded depths of the pool.

Submerging themselves in the cool water, Elisha and Michaela felt a surge of energy course through their bodies. Their human forms began to warp and contort, their very essence transforming to match their lupine nature. Their cocks begin to swell and bulge as they both started to moan under the moon.

Elisha's black acrylic toes elongated, her nails extending into sharp, curved claws. With each agonizing second, her feet morphed into large, powerful werewolf paws, her skin becoming covered in a layer of sleek, brown fur. The change spread up her legs, her calves bulging with newfound strength, as her abs rippled and sculpted into a chiseled six-pack, displaying the raw power she possessed. At the edge of the pool Elisha thrusts her hips forward and cries as she spews out her werewolf seed in the water. Each growl brought the intense heat of her cock out as it grows larger. Reaching her firm balls the mother starts to jerk off in the pool as she turns her muzzle towards her daughter to see her changing body.

Michaela succumbed to the transformative force. Her feet underwent a similar metamorphosis, toes merging into elongated claws. She saw her mother jerking off her werewolf cock watching her transform. Michaela moaned as her own cock began to grow. Her cock girthed and pulsates with semen as she too reaches to relieve herself. Michaela moans as her fangs sharpened with her nose scrunching upwards with the force of nature pushes out a wolf muzzle. The transformation raced up her legs, her muscles pulsating and shifting, until her lower abdomen tightened and hardened, revealing defined werewolf boobs. Her skin transformed into a shimmering coat of blonde fur, contrasting elegantly with her mother's brown fur. Elisha had a front row seat of her own daughter's werewolf transformation and ejaculated her werewolf seed for the second time.

Under the water's surface, Elisha and Michaela marveled at their new forms, their wolfish eyes gleaming with excitement and understanding. They shared a passionate kiss, their lips meeting in a testament to their unbreakable bond and the raw power coursing through their veins. The mother needed to mate. With both if their canine rods hard they needed to mate to complete themselves. Elisha growled and snared knowing she had to fuck her own daughter. The brown wolf mother turned her daughter around and slowly inserted her cock into her daughters tight furry ass. Michaela's snout opened as she moans with the large cock entering her. Elisha humps back and forth causing large water ripples throughout the pool as heavy deep grunts and growls were emitted from the mother. Michaela grunted with every powerful thrust being thrown at her. With how horny the mother was and that fact she already came twice; the wolf mother relented and releases her seed all in her daughter's hole with a howl. Michaela howled with her mother in unison as releases her lycan seed from the orgasm her mother just gave her.

Buoyed by their connection and the moon's luminance, they propelled themselves toward the water's edge, emerging as magnificent werewolves. Elisha stood tall, her powerful paws gripping the poolside tiles, her abs flexing with every movement with her large proud penis throbs. Michaela joined her, her own paws finding grip on the ground, her abdomen showcasing her extra pairs of boobs and the strength she possessed.

The pool water had taken on a cloudy color due to the amount of seminal fluids in it from the mating. But Elisha and Michaela reveled in the freedom of their transformed state, their senses heightened, the scent of the night air mingling with the gentle caress of water on their fur.

They moved as one, their agile bodies gliding through the air, graceful and yet formidable. Together, they ran alongside the pool, their paws barely touching the ground, their eyes locked in a shared understanding.

As the dawn approached, the moon began its descent, bidding Elisha and Michaela to return to their human forms. The duo made it back to their pool and jumped in. Their paws reverted to hands, their abs softened, and their fur receded, their cocks deflate with human penises leaving behind only the faintest traces of their werewolf heritage.

Elisha and Michaela emerged from the pool, their secret hidden once again beneath their human veneer as their flaccid cock harden into their morning wood. Elisha looking at her daughters cock made her extra horny. She jerked her cock off to her naked daughter's petite body and to her feet. Michaela walked toward the door while jerking her cock off too.

Their hearts were filled with the memory of their transformation, the taste of freedom and power. They shared a knowing smile, silently acknowledging the bond they shared and the beauty they had experienced together.

And as the moon retreated beyond the horizon, Elisha and Michaela knew that their next transformation would be eagerly awaited, for it was in those sacred moments that they truly embraced their wild and untamed spirits, dancing under the full moon's watchful gaze. They look at each other in lust and knew what they wanted to do next. Elisha grabbed her daughters hands and they walk towards the bedroom with both if their cocks hard.

JME888
JME888
5 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Quite the contest of tense throughout; something your Proof Reading, or Proof Reader, should have caught.

A bit confusing with both having cooks while only one had canine style breasts. Almost parallel to your tense confusions.

Fun story for avid readers of the style.

Sorry there was no opportunity to rate, but would have gone four ( 4 ) considering your creativity.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Ass fucking is not mating. Futa's have pussies, should have used them. You need to clarify up front that they are futas in the real world....

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar10 months ago

As someone looking to write a story with most of the same tags, I both love and hate this. The -premise- is good enough, and I like your spiritual play on the lycanthropy (vague and cliché as it may lean). The execution, though, needs a lot of work: past and present tense keep flipping, 'in' should be 'on' through most of the text, and what passes for the actual sex reads weirdly disjointed in a way I used to associate with attention deficiency but now ascribe to AI.

Which is a damn shame, because "futa werewolf lesbian incest" is the sort of niche-of-a-niche that I could definitely use more of, especially when it's -not- a BDSM power trip.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Jesus this is moronic and a waste of time to read

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Motherly Love A housewife finds out how hung her futa daughter is.in Incest/Taboo
Just Fucking Around the House A futa with special cum brings her family closer than ever.in Incest/Taboo
My Big Futa Sister Ch. 01 Nick's Futa Sister comes home from college.in Incest/Taboo
My Daughter Deserves the World A mother takes care of her Hyper Futa daughter...in Incest/Taboo
Ryan's Story Story of a young man growing up in a futanari family.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories