All Comments on 'Midnight Pool Mating'

by JME888

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jesus this is moronic and a waste of time to read

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar11 months ago

As someone looking to write a story with most of the same tags, I both love and hate this. The -premise- is good enough, and I like your spiritual play on the lycanthropy (vague and cliché as it may lean). The execution, though, needs a lot of work: past and present tense keep flipping, 'in' should be 'on' through most of the text, and what passes for the actual sex reads weirdly disjointed in a way I used to associate with attention deficiency but now ascribe to AI.

Which is a damn shame, because "futa werewolf lesbian incest" is the sort of niche-of-a-niche that I could definitely use more of, especially when it's -not- a BDSM power trip.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Ass fucking is not mating. Futa's have pussies, should have used them. You need to clarify up front that they are futas in the real world....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Quite the contest of tense throughout; something your Proof Reading, or Proof Reader, should have caught.

A bit confusing with both having cooks while only one had canine style breasts. Almost parallel to your tense confusions.

Fun story for avid readers of the style.

Sorry there was no opportunity to rate, but would have gone four ( 4 ) considering your creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous