Midnight Quickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I looked at her pelvis and pussy. One could see her lips barely poking out from her slit and right above that was her landing strip. As I took in the whole picture, my brain must have been temporarily out of order. It took me a few seconds to realize something: She had a landing strip! She was not shaved!

'Oh my god, oh shit,' I thought to myself. 'Who the fuck was in my room the last two nights?' I must have looked different because Becca looked right at me and asked, "Honey, something wrong?"

Now, put yourself in my shoes. Either I could lie and try to cover up the whole thing or I could confess. But confess to what? I did nothing wrong, I was attacked by Abby or Cassie, thought it was Becca, and the whole thing each night wasn't more than ten minutes at the most. And I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't seek her out, she came to me, kept me from talking and had her way with me.

"Jake, you don't look so good. Are you feeling OK?"

"Yeah, Sweetheart, I'm OK."

"Then why do you suddenly look not so good?"

I decided to tell the truth. I knew it might ruin her friendship with the other two, it could even blow up our relationship, but I needed to let her know.

"Uh, Becca, I have something to tell you. It's embarrassing to talk about, but I have to."

"Jake, you're worrying me. What's wrong?"

"Uh, er, well, Friday night after everyone had fallen asleep, you came to my room, at least I thought it was you."

"I did no such thing!"

"I know, I know that now, but..."

"How do you know it now and not then?" she screamed.

"Becca, Honey, it was totally dark and I was woken up by the door creaking. Then you, I thought it was you, crawled under my blanket and climbed on top and had your way with me, you know, cowgirl style."

"What? You've got to be joking, or at the least you had a crazy wet dream!"

"No, I'm not joking. And it was no dream. You, she, whoever, well, anyway, she had trouble coming so I reached down to help, you know, rub a little on your, uh, her clit. And the pussy hair was gone, shaved. I thought it was you giving me an early birthday present by shaving, kinda like I've asked for before."

"Jake, really, that is the lamest-ass story..."

"No, Honey, I honestly thought you'd shaved. And she wouldn't let me hug her or kiss her and she kept my hands pinned to the bed until the very end when I, uh, helped her a bit.

"Anyway, once she was done, she slipped out of the door. It was too dark to get a good look at her, and anyway, I thought it was you."

Becca sat there without a stitch on, listening to me. She had a stunned look on her face, then she grimaced and asked, "I wonder who the bitch was."

"I have no idea, really, I thought it was you."

"I may just have to investigate a bit further. Somehow, I've to get a look at them and see who's shaved. If both are, well then, I'll be stuck.

"Anything else to tell me, Mr. Cheater?" she went on.

"I didn't cheat! I was attacked, I thought it was you..."

"I know, but still.... Anyway, was that all?"

"Uh, well, no, not really."

"What else happened that night?"

"Nothing, but it was repeated last night. Almost the same thing. Middle of the night, she snuck in, gave me a quick BJ to get me hard and crawled on top again."

"Wait a minute. You're telling me it happened again? Honey, and I'm not so sure I like calling you 'Honey' at a time like this, but that's just way, way too much to buy."

"But it's true, believe me!"

"You're telling me it happened twice! That's crazy! I'm thinkin' that something else may have happened, uh, did you, uh, oh, I don't know! But what I do know is I'm major pissed right now!"

"Becca, I swear, on both nights I was sound asleep, someone came in, someone I thought was you, and crawled on top and rode me. I had no say in things, my hands were pinned down. I really believed it was you, I thought you were just having fun with me, quietly, you know, so you wouldn't wake anyone up. And I thought you'd shaved for me..."

"You know I won't shave all the way. I like the way a little bit of hair helps us slide on each other."

"Yeah, but since I'd asked for it for my birthday, I thought..."

"Well, you thought wrong. And now I find my boyfriend screwed someone else right before my eyes, well, right in the same building, in the next room, while I slept."

"Oh, Becca, I didn't screw her, she screwed me," I said as I pulled her into my arms. "If I could undo it, I would." As I went on and on trying to reassure her, she bent her head down to my chest and I rubbed her shoulders. I noticed her chest spasming and hiccupping from crying. "Look, Sweetheart, don't cry. I still want you, only you. It was a crazy fluke. And I did not cheat on you."

After giving her a few more light pats on her back, I gently pulled her away from me to look her in the eye, to kiss her and to reassure her. As I looked down, I saw no tears but her eyes bright with humor and the grin on her face surrounded by lovely dimples.

"I'm not crying, you dummy. I'm laughing!"

"What? What the fuck? Why?"

"Oh, Jake. It was all a set-up. We planned it all," she giggled.

"What do you mean? You were in on this?"

"Now, listen. Friday night we got fairly tipsy and we all agreed we were all horny. Abby and Cassie are between boyfriends and hadn't had any in a while and were envious I could go in and get what I needed and they couldn't. So, I proposed a game, the winner would get you. We played poker and the first one to win five hands would go in and take care of business with you. Needless to say, I didn't win, nor did I try."

"Why not? You just let someone else win?"

"Yup, I did. I knew she needed it more than I did, and anyway, I knew I'd get you tonight."

"What about last night?"

"Same game, same rules."

"Were you ever gonna tell me if I hadn't figured it out?"

"I don't know. Probably not. Well, maybe much later, you know, in a year or so?"

"You little rat!" I said as I pinned her down and lightly tickled her ribs, "OK, who was it?"

"Now, Sweetie," she giggled as she tried to stop my hands, "Do you really think I'm going to tell you which of the two you got? They're both shaved, by the way. Oh, boy, it's going to be fun to watch you the next time all of us get together and you're gonna have to live with the thought that you'll never know who it was. So, do you think it was Abby? Was it Cassie? Or maybe it was both!"

-----

Trionyx -- April Fools 2021

Votes and comments are welcome. Thank you.

12