Midnight Snack Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she got up and came up to lay beside me on the bed, We cuddled there, still quiet. Both of us were thinking about the wild time we just had. Jenny looked over at me and said, "I like how you get into my little role-playing games." "That's because I like your little games and your fun to play with," I said.

"Too bad you have to leave in the morning. I love these midnight snacks," she added.

"They can continue," I said.

"How?" she asked.

"Everyone once in a while, we can meet over our phones at midnight and tell each other little stories that wet our appetites and we can, you know, mess around with our midnight snacks using our imaginations."

"I'd like that," she said. "I'll sneak you my number before you leave."

Jenny got out of bed, bent over me and gave me an intense little kiss, her tongue going deep into my mouth. "See you around, mister," she whispered then tiptoed out the door.

12