Midnight Swim

Story Info
Slipping out of bed for a little swim.
1.8k words
4.13
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midnight Swim

It had been a wonderful day, bright sunlight filtered through the canopy of the trees that surrounded the cabin broken occasionally by a large puffy white cloud. At the water's edge some hundred feet in away a beautiful view of all the boats out on the lake. A good-sized crowd of family and friends had come for a cookout and a swim.

And at dusk, which came early in the mountains where they were, they had a fire on the edge of the water, everyone laughing and toasting marshmallows while singing songs and telling stories from their past.

About 8:30pm people started departing, wishing each other well and all promising to have another get together soon, which was likely going to be next weekend. By 10pm the fire had been quenched, the beach and tables cleaned up and everything put away before their friends began the two-hour trek back to the suburbs and their own homes.

Half an hour later they were sitting in the deck, her with a last glass of wine as he sipped at the last of his moonshine. They sat for a bit in silence on the double wide porch swing, holding hands and gently swaying back and forth as they watched the fireflies blink and drift across the open space. This was the best time of the day for both of them, alone in the quiet, no talking necessary and the ability to share the peace and quiet.

She gently squeezed his hand and he knew without a spoken word it was time to retire for the night. Still holding hands, they went into the cabin and into the kitchen, setting their now empty glasses into the sink to be washed tomorrow.

She leaned in and gave him a quick, passionate kiss on the lips as she let go of is hand. She broke the kiss with a sly smile, backing away from him and turning away to amble towards the bedroom. He knew that look. And what it meant.

He smiled as she walked away. Best view in the cabin was his first, but not only thought. He began turning off the lights and making sure everything was in place for the night. He left the large French doors that looked out over the lake open to let the refreshing breeze slip through the cabin.

With everything in place, he headed towards the bedroom.

And her. He knew that she was waiting for him.

As he walked into the bedroom, the only thing that he set eyes on was her, naked and lying in the center of their king-sized bed. She was leaning against the pillows, arms draped across the tops, legs extended out towards him and slightly parted.

His eyes travelled up her body, from the tips of her toes, up those long lean legs and over her full hips, then across her toned belly to her ample breasts only to stop when he met her eyes. They pierced him to his soul as she stared back at him.

Desire. Passion. Heat. And mostly need filled her eyes. Wordlessly she communicated what she wanted and that was him. She wanted sex, not romance, not foreplay, and not to wait for it.

He crawled onto the bed and over her, leaning down to kiss her deeply, she took hold of him and placed him at her entrance. She was ready for him as he slipped into her welcoming warmth. He started a slow rhythm with his hips, plunging deeply into her. He raised up on his arms to look down on her and she took hold of his hips pulling him tighter to her as he drove forward, encouraging him to speed up. When he hit the right speed, she started rolling her hips so that as he withdrew, she felt his hardness slide across the sensitive bundle of nerves at the apex of her entrance and when he pushed into her, he bumped over the spongy cluster of nerves situated at the top of her channel.

As their passion rose, their movements built in speed and they rushed headlong towards a mutually explosive ending.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and as they kissed deeply, they rolled over so she was stretched out on top of him, kissing until their heartbeats slowed.

She slid off of him and snuggled up to his side, her thigh across his hips, arms draping over his chest. For several minutes they lay there, breathing rhythmically and enjoying the sounds of nature coming in through the open widows.

Before drifting off to sleep, she sat up and pulled the sheet and light blanket covering them and keeping the night air from chilling their still warmed bodies.

A warm, humid breeze blew through the cabin and across the bed, waking her from the contented sleep that she had fallen into. They were now lying on their sides, with him pressed up against her back, his arm draped across her midsection.

She was overheated and sweaty, a feeling she didn't enjoy, coupled with the humidity in the air it made for an unpleasant feeling. Gently, she lifted his arm and slipped out of their bed. Walking out of the bedroom, she crossed the living room and went to the French doors that led out to the covered porch. Silently she opened the door, gliding out as she closed it behind her.

Walking naked down the path, she appreciated the solitude and privacy of the cabin's surroundings. It was one of the reasons they chose this place over several others, it was farther out of the way than some, but still close enough to have company when they wanted.

The moon was high up in the cloudless sky, illuminating the walkway down to the dock. The light grey wood of the dock overhung the inky blackness of the still water, inviting her to come for a swim. When she stepped onto dock she stopped and raised her arms into the air, rising up onto her tiptoes to stretch out all of her muscles. Looking out across the water, she could make out the light on the raft just a couple hundred feet off the end of the dock. After a moment, she dropped her arms and sprinted nimbly down the dock, diving off the end and almost silently slicing into the cool obsidian black water.

After a few powerful stokes underwater she broke the surface again, several yards off the end of the dock and spun around to look back at where she entered the cool water, watching the insignificant ripple dissipate across the smooth surface. Slowly she began to scissor her legs, floating onto her back, exposing the front of her upper body to the moonlight and night air. Her eyes were drawn to the small droplets of water that covered her exposed skin, reflecting the moonlight off of them, sparkling brightly on her fair freckled skin in stark contrast to the deep black water she was floating in.

Kicking a little harder and faster, the water began to cool her body and invigorate her. Being in the water always exhilarated her and it wasn't long before the sensations of the liquid flowing over and around her body took on a sensual undertone. The dark water caressed her skin, holding her body afloat, cooling her off and heating her up at the same time.

She rolled over and stretched out her arms, separating them when they became fully extended and sweeping them out and back in a perfect butterfly stroke. It allowed her to keep her head out of the water so she could see the swim dock ahead of her.

When she got to the ladder, she slowly climbed up, the water cascading from the lithe from. Stepping to the center, where the solar light was mounted up on a six-foot pole. She wondered if he had awakened when she left their bed and seen her swim naked in the moonlight or if he was now standing on the deck looking at her nude under the light atop the pole. The idea sent a shiver of excitement through her, goosebumps budding all over her skin thinking about him watching her.

Hoping that he could see her from the dock of the cabin, she slowly sauntered over to the edge of the swimming dock, and putting her hands to her side she stepped off, feet together gliding into the water. The darkness enveloping her body as she went deeper and deeper, when she stopped descending, she quickly began to kick her feet, rising towards the surface. As her face broke through the surface, she tipped her head back, looking up into the night sky to see the moon and the stars.

Slowly, she began her swim in the direction of the lights at the end of the dock, back towards the cabin. She set off with a brisk freestyle stroke towards the dock, anxious to be back into his arms. As the distance shortened, she began to think warm thoughts of being in bed with him.

When she reached the dock, she swam to steps and climbed up. Reaching the top, the water cascading from her body leaving fine droplets of water on her skin, she ran her hands through her hair ringing out most of the water, which travelled over her back, down her legs to her feet.

It was then she noticed a dry clean towel hanging over the railing of the dock and a pair of sandals waiting for her. He must have slipped down to the dock and left them for her after she left their bed. She used the soft dry towel to finish wringing the water from her hair and then proceeded to dry off the remaining droplets of water from her pale skin.

Slipping into the sandals, she walked down the dock and stepped onto the path, walking to the steps leading up to the front porch. She kicked off her sandals and tossed the towel over the railing, slipping naked back into the house through the French doors. Quietly she padded across the living room to their bedroom door, when she got to the door, she saw him lying in bed, appearing to be fast asleep. As she got to the bed, she realized that he had changed the bed and put cool clean silk sheets on the bed, it would be cool and comfortable for the rest of the night.

She slipped between the sheets, into bed and snuggling up into his warm embrace as he lifted his arm and wrapped it around her pulling her close, embracing together, her back into his front.

He kissed her neck sweetly as they fell asleep blissfully for the rest of the night.