All Comments on 'Midnight Wood'

by Blue_Eye_Boy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nice story

No one in the bed but husband and wife. All that's needed.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Respectfully...

This was well done, but It seems to be in the wrong category. Loving Wives is supposed to be about "extra-marital fun", rather than simple "marital fun".

I kept waiting for some kind of surprise.

PlanerguyPlanerguyover 5 years ago
Hell ya

Been there done that, some of best sex ever. Just take her and fuck her hard.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Ok, but....

When does she get fucked by the other guy? Isn’t that what this entire category is supposed to be about? ......yep, I just checked. It says “extra marital fun, swinging, sharing and more” so I guess in chapter two he invites his buddies over to take her?

Member201Member201over 5 years ago
Wrong Category

Read the category descriptions before you post. It saves getting flamed for making stupid mistakes. 1*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
One Sentence Missing.

The last sentence was inadvertently left out ... “Damn, Jose, that was even more mind-blowing than usual, but you’d better leave before Mr, Vanilla comes home!”

Adding ‘bodacious’ boobs for Sweetie and, worse, ‘an enormous dick’ for himself was unnecessary and disruptive to the flow of the action. If the author thinks that Hubby being ‘heavy hung’ is that big of a deal, the author should then presume that Sweetie would campaign for forceful fucking more than was portrayed earlier.

robinhodrobinhodover 5 years ago
Sorry

Married couple fuck just isn't a story.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

Is that a story? I don't think so

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlue_Eye_Boy@Blue_Eye_Boy
Sexually frustrated house husband trying his hand at writing his desires, fantasies and memories (you can guess which is which) while reading those of others in order to 'vent' those frustrations.