Midsummer in Finland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised his head, bobbing upright watching as Katja swam towards the pier. She swam slowly, occasionally diving beneath the surface for a few strokes. Magnus wasn't ready to let go, and turned back into a floating position for a few moments.

Katja sat at the edge of the pier, lazily kicking the water, waiting, then watched as he swam closer. She moved to give him room to get up the steps, but he reached for her foot and kept her in place. She gave him a long look, serious now. He fumbled for the steps with his feet, slowly rising up to her. She shuddered and straightened her back, looking at him, then down. That small moment of insecurity melted his heart and helped him make up his mind. He kissed her, gently at first, and let his hand trace her side. He guided her down, on her back, and she sighed and gave in to him.

He kissed down her neck to greet her hopefully scrunched up nipples, eliciting a groan from her. He kissed her navel, and slowly, moving in synch, they opened her legs for him to explore. Katja raised her head to see him poised between her legs, and their eyes met over the length of her torso.

"Are you sure... I mean... you don't..."

"Ssh," Magnus said and bowed down. He traced a long, lingering lick along Katja's vulva, spreading her open slowly, and she let out a whimper and let her head back down.

Magnus loved pussies. Looking at them, being in them, pussies in all shapes, sizes and colors, but most of all he loved eating pussy. Katja's was delicious, and the intriguing contrast of skin cooled by lake water and her slick, hot insides had him transfixed for a while. She heated up, swelling and opening for him, moving and sighing in response to his mouth.

The position was awkward. He was still standing half in the lake, and the pier was hard under his elbows. His dick grew hard, responding to Katja's mounting need, and when it hit the hard edge of the pier he groaned into her pussy and had to adjust himself. He thought of moving somewhere more convenient, but didn't want to lose touch to her drooling pussy. Just a moment longer, he thought. Oh fuck, she likes that. Let me see... oh, fuck.

He pushed a finger into her welcoming heat, her velvety walls sucking him in. She gasped, and on a whim he pressed harder, adding intensity on her clit, and she responded by starting to pant. Could she be that close? He had thought of easing her down from coming, taking her some place more private and more comfortable, but now the primal urge to make her come took over and he pressed on. He had always felt a fierce pride at the moment of his partner's orgasm, and the idea of having that with someone new after such a long time excited him almost intolerably.

Katja froze, her fingers gripping his hair tightly, and let out a cry that fully rivaled the loon in its eerie beauty. She came, pulsing on his finger, her hips twitching up to him. He followed her through it, taking his best guess at when to stop pursuing, and was rewarded with a very contented sigh.

All thoughts of how uncomfortable the pier was were washed away by the lust her passion had ignited in him. Magnus kissed back up her curves, climbing up the steps while he did, and positioned himself over Katja's open, welcoming body. He searched her expression as he slid himself along her pussy lips. They felt extremely warm and slippery, and his cock throbbed at the thought of being just seconds from sliding into her. He searched for permission, and when she smiled and tilted her hips, he let his rigid dick find its target.

They looked at each other, their breath coming in equally excited short puffs, as he probed her tentatively. She opened up, stretching to accommodate him, and they both sighed every time he went a little deeper, her heat enveloping him as he got ever deeper. Her eyelids fluttered when he finally bottomed out, and she hugged him closer, pulling his face to her neck.

"So good," she breathed into his ear. "You're so big. Perfect."

"Oh, fuck," Magnus muttered and started to move. Katja moved with him, raising to meet him, and they built their tempo together. He gripped her shoulders, wanting deeper, deeper, deeper, his movements gaining near desperate urgency.

"Ah, ow, ah, wait," Katja said and wriggled under him. "Wait, fuck, this isn't working. I'm getting splinters in my ass."

Magnus let out a low moan, forcing himself to stop. Reluctantly, he pulled out, fighting himself every step of the way. He got up, muscles stiff after hunching over for so long, the pier swinging gently under his feet. He panted, his dick jutting from his body, red and angry at being disrupted. He helped Katja up and swept the skin on her back.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"Now, let me see," Katja said, "maybe this."

She kneeled on one of the benches, leaning forward against the back. She looked back towards him, wiggling her butt and giving him a sly smile. Lust swelled up inside him, when he realized she didn't want to stop, and he stepped closer. He took hold of her perfect, round butt, spreading it open for him, and spent a reverent moment watching how her swollen lips opened before him.

"Oh fuck, Katja," he said hoarsely and positioned himself. He slid in, eagerly, he couldn't take it slow this time. He took a better grip of her hips, his hands a perfect fit for her curves, and let himself go. He held her, pounding her, letting it build. She didn't push back this time, she gasped, tilting her hips a little in his grip, lowering her head. The whole pier was swinging, small waves rippling outwards, making a gentle lapping noise where it hit the strand. Magnus wasn't holding it, he wanted all of her and he wanted it now, and he pulled her against him and gave her all he had.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, slamming home. The intensity of his orgasm took him by surprise even when he'd felt it build. He blasted into her, once, twice, nudging closer for each load, his cock pulsing inside her, his legs wobbling in their uncomfortable crouch now that his lust didn't keep him tensed anymore. He leaned forward, curling his hips to stay deep, and pressed his forehead between Katja's shoulder blades. Together they rocked a little, the last of him seeping deep inside her, and then very slowly and very reluctantly detached and turned to sit on the bench. Slowly the pier stopped rocking, and everything settled into silence.

Sounds carried from somewhere across the lake. Laughter, splashing. They both turned to look, even when nothing could be seen from this distance.

"That must be the farm," Katja said. "They're going swimming from the sauna."

Magnus could only think that if they heard the farm, the farm must've heard them; or at any rate they'd heard Katja, because she hadn't been exactly quiet when she came. Suddenly he felt very naked.

Katja took his hand and squeezed. "Wow, Sir McDonkeydick," she said warmly. "This damsel is most impressed by your antics. Now, if you'll excuse myself, I think I need to wash up again before we return to the sauna."

She looked at him, smiling. He kissed her dimple, then the other, then her lips. As usual, the moment after the sheer biological urge passed left him a little confused and embarrassed, but she was so warm and content he managed not to dwell on it. They went back into the water to rinse off and then retreated into the lovely warmth of the sauna. Magnus slumped back against the wall, and was surprised when Katja lay down and put her head on his thigh. He swept hair off her face and felt it cascade on his balls, a weird but wonderful feeling.

"So, tell me about your adventures in the land of Finland, kind sir," Katja asked, looking up at him. He chortled and thought of what to tell. Slowly he got started. He had a tendency to think in stories, and now he found himself trying out the ones he was going to tell the folk back home. It helped him over his post-coital awkwardness, which sometimes overtook him, especially after being with someone new. It was a feeling he had all but forgotten, he had been in the same relationship for so long.

They warmed up, had a few beers, swam some more. They washed up at the sauna and dipped into the lake again to rinse off. By the end of it, the night was as dark as it was ever going to get in these parts, which was to say not really, and Magnus was pleasantly spent.

"So, tell me, where can I sleep?" he asked, drying his hair and picking up one more reindeer flake from the moomin bowl. The salty meat went really well with the sauna and beer.

"With me, of course," Katja said and twisted her towel around her head for a turban. "Come on, I'll show you."

"But what about your husband?"

He followed her inside the cabin.

"Oh, he'll find a place. Maybe he'll stay at the farm, in your room. Didn't you say you were staying there?"

The cabin was small but had a separate bedroom. The bed looked very inviting. It had been a very long day. It felt a little weird to imagine spending the night with someone else's wife, but compared to what they'd already done, it probably wasn't so weird.

"Ah, right, well," Magnus said and slid between the sheets. Katja went about the place, shutting down lights and closing ventilation windows, and then she accompanied him. They huddled together in the near darkness, exchanging a few lazy caresses. Magnus had always enjoyed sleeping with someone, and soon Katja's warm proximity lulled him to sleep.

--#--#--#--#--#--

Magnus woke up to a need to pee. Judging by the still lingering near darkness and Katja's steady breathing, it was still night. He got out of bed carefully and padded outside. Katja had shown him the loo, and instructed him that he was allowed to pee where he wanted, provided it wasn't along the paths or middle of the yard. It had felt peculiar at the time, but now he took a few steps off the side of the yard and sighed happily as he let go. Peeing on a small tree was fun, it brought up hazy childhood memories. He amused himself with aiming for each branch in turn.

He was almost done, when suddenly an enormous splash carried over from the lake, followed by splattering and heavy cursing. He looked towards the lake, puzzled, then finished his business, snatched his towel from the railing of the porch, wrapped it around his waist and went to see.

By the looks of it, Janne had fallen from the boat. He was swimming towards the pier, fully clothed, splashing and still cursing to himself. When he got closer, Magnus judged him to be drunk as a skunk, but he seemed to swim well enough despite his condition.

Janne climbed on the pier, slumped down on a bench, and spread his arms.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed. "Fucking fuck!"

"What happened?"

"I fell from the boat, that's what happened," Janne said merrily. He was slurring slightly. "I'll never hear the end of this. Katja has specifically told me not to pee from the boat."

He gestured to the boat, which was peacefully floating some 200-300 meters from the shore.

"And now look! You bet I'm gonna hear this."

He seemed to remember something, and zipped his pants with a heavy sigh.

"Want me to get the boat?" Magnus asked.

Janne regarded him. "Would you?"

"Yeah, why not."

Magnus set his towel on the other bench. He realized he was naked in front of this strange man, whose wife he had just fucked, and he blushed and dived in to hide his confusion.

The water felt colder than from the sauna, but his body got used to it soon. He swam towards the boat with swift strokes. He had always liked swimming, and this calm lake was easy to cross.

He reached the boat and spent a few minutes trying to climb in. He didn't succeed, it rocked wildly and he couldn't get enough leverage, so finally he just reached for the mooring rope from the bow and towed it behind him.

Janne watched him approach, and got up, swaying, as he got close. Magnus handed him the rope, and he guided the boat beside the pier while Magnus climbed up and donned his towel once again. Despite his inebriation, Janne fastened the rope around a tree with an apt knot.

"Thanks, man," Janne said sincerely. "You've saved my ass. Say, do you want a beer for your troubles?"

He started towards the sauna, zigzagging on the narrow path, occasionally leaning on a tree trunk for support. Magnus followed him. The bucket in front of the sauna still held a few beers, and Janne took one and offered to him. Magnus shrugged, sipping it, and Janne helped himself to another. Unceremoniously he removed his wet clothes until he was as naked as Magnus. He stopped to take a long swig of his beer, then opened the door to the sauna.

"Hey, warm enough," he said. "I'll see if there's still cinders enough for it to catch again."

He maneuvered the hatch open and fed a log to the stove. He crouched, swaying in place, until letting out a pleased grunt and feeding another log.

"Yeah we'll get löyly out of this yet," he said and closed the hatch.

Magnus wasn't quite sure of this development, but the warmth of the sauna felt good after his impromptu midnight swim, and so he put his towel on a peg and climbed to sit on the upper bench. Janne spread his wet clothes around the best he could, then climbed up next to Magnus. He sat a little closer than Magnus would've done himself, but not close enough for Magnus to move away. He forced himself to relax.

"Thanks for getting the boat, man," Janne said, gesturing with his beer. He splashed some on himself and cussed, scooping water to rinse it off.

"Don't mention it," Magnus said. "Was it a good party at the farm?"

"Yeah, sure was. Sorry you missed it. But I think it wasn't bad over here either, was it?"

Janne wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Magnus grinned in return.

"Ah ha!" Janne said, pointing with his finger, splashing beer on Magnus. "I knew it! Oh, sorry, man."

"It's okay," Magnus said and reached for the scoop to rinse himself. "So... if you don't mind me asking... how did you end up opening your relationship like this?"

"Oh, well," Janne said. He took a pause, sipping his beer. "Well we have been together for a long, long, time. You know how that is? You had a relationship like that?"

"Yes, I was married for eighteen years," Magnus said.

"Yeah! That right there. So you know. So we had been together for, like fifteen years, kids weren't so small anymore, we had little more room to breathe. Had little more time for hobbies. Katja took up writing, she went on this creative writing course. And she met this woman there, Jaimie."

Janne drained the rest of his beer and hiccuped. "Want another?"

Magnus hastily emptied his, and Janne laboriously climbed down from the benches for refills. He kept talking, raising his voice when he stepped outside.

"So Katja and Jaimie, they hit it off, right away, they were like twins, I mean, it was so weird. But they were really close from the start. And soon Katja was wanting to talk about what it meant to be monogamous and shit like that."

Janne came back in, handed Magnus his beer, filled the löyly bucket and clambered back up. He sat even closer than before, leaning over and gesturing with his beer. His breath smelled strongly of booze.

"And I wasn't too pleased at first, you know? But then I thought, well, if she wants a woman, then what am I to do? I can't be a woman to her. And I just want her to be happy. I love her so much, you know? So much."

"So what happened with Jaimie?" Magnus asked, when Janne seemed to get lost in his thoughts, staring ahead, biting his lip.

"Oh, Jaimie? Well she's still in our life. She is kind of wonderful, I get along with her very well. But yeah, she was the first. So then we laid down some ground rules. Like, we need to tell each other what we do. That's the most important one. Honesty. And then, well, the more I thought about it, the better it felt. Like, we had been together for a long, long, long time. You know how it gets, to plow the same field year in and year out, right? This way we both get some... new... every once in a while."

Janne took a pause to drink, and Magnus followed suit.

"But what if she'd find someone she'd rather be with?"

"Well then she would," Janne said. "Think I could stop her if that happened? Think that if I insisted she be only with me, that would never happen?"

They looked at each other, then away.

"Anyway, there's also this thing, this, they call it 'compersion'," Janne continued. "It's like feeling contentment over the other's happiness. That's also a part of it. But if it would be just her going around, I don't know if I could be that compera... compersitive... oh fuck, well that anyway. But you see, I get my share. And then she's happy for me when I do. So, I wasn't so thrilled at first, but in the end it all worked out."

The sauna was getting warmer. Janne threw more water on the stove, gulped down his beer and belched loudly, then laughed. Magnus let out a burp of his own, and they looked at each other and laughed.

"And, fuck, a woman like Katja," Janne said, with warm adoration in his voice. "She's something else. So if I can't have all of her, I'd rather have some of that than none of that, you know?" He let out a gale of laughter and nudged Magnus. "I guess you do know! That's what you did, right?"

Magnus shrugged. "I thought maybe all Finnish women were like that."

"Oh no, fuck no. I have never ever met anyone else like her. Everrrrr."

Janne shook his head slowly, then nodded very assuredly. Then he perked up and gestured to Magnus with his beer can, this time without spilling any. "So, what about you? I take it you're not in an open relationship?"

"No, no I'm not," Magnus said and stalled by taking a swig. He didn't really feel like sharing with this stranger, but he felt like he owed Janne something. "Okay, so I am married, but we're separated to be divorced. We were married for eighteen years, and before that we dated for three years."

"Almost same as us!" said Janne excitedly. "So why are you guys splitting up?"

"Growing apart, I guess. Kids are grown, they're nearly out the door, doesn't seem to be much holding us together."

Magnus glanced over to Janne. Hell, why not, this man deserved more of him. Maybe opening up to a stranger would be just the thing.

"Also, it's about sex. Isn't everything? We started out okay, but with the kids and life, well we've wound up where Millie's not happy with her body. I don't know how much of it is that, and how much is something else, but she wants sex so little it feels like never. So, I'm frustrated, and she's convinced it's only a matter of time before I cheat on her. We have been having the same argument for years, and slowly I've started to think that maybe she's right. Now we're separated, and in a few months we'll finalize the divorce."

"Ohh," said Janne.

They sat in silence and drank. The beer was getting warmer, and Magnus hurried to gulp it down, resulting in another massive burp. Janne followed suit, and they grinned at each other.

"Well, now you have cheated on her," Janne observed. "So maybe you were both right."

Janne climbed down from the bench, unsteadily, and poured a few scoops of water over his head.

"I have to hit the sack," he said. "Too drunk."

Magnus got down as well. "So, where can I sleep?"

"Wha?" Janne turned towards him, gently swaying on his feet. "Oh, no, you go to Katja. She likes to do it in the morning."

He turned to go towards a smaller cabin a bit further off, then turned back. "She likes it from the behind. Take it slow enough, and she'll come with you. It's wild."

He turned again and swaggered away. Magnus watched him go, then rinsed the sweat from his skin and dried off. He put his towel at the same spot along the rail and went inside. Katja was still sleeping peacefully, curled up on her side. Magnus got into bed slowly, careful not to wake her. He lay staring at the ceiling.