Midsummer in Finland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had now done the exact thing that Millie had feared for years. The source of all their disagreements. He wondered why he didn't feel more guilty. He had been annoyed for years, pissed that she would accuse him of something he hadn't even done, hadn't even considered, not in the beginning of their troubles anyway. In later years he had considered, but it had always felt too cheap, too cliche. He had been looking forward to being single again, even if he was a little worried about his sex appeal this late in life. At least the guilt surrounding trying to get laid would be missing, if he answered only to himself.

He looked at Katja, how the blanket covered her gentle curves in the dim room. He turned carefully towards her, and was rewarded with a contented sigh and her snuggling delightfully closer. He nuzzled against her warm back and felt something twinkling inside him. He needed this in his life. Not her, exactly. As fun as it was to visit Finland, he had no desire to relocate here, and he was sure he couldn't stand to be a side relationship number... how many? Even if it was on a constant basis, even as good as it was with her, even as she felt near perfect in his arms. But he needed this intimacy, this chemistry, this closeness.

He thought about Katja and Janne. They had faced the same phase in life he had with Millie; the same routine, the same life scheduled by kids' hobbies and mundane tasks, and they had overcome it differently. He thought about compersion, and strange as the concept was to him, he had to admit it appeared to be working for Katja and Janne.

Katja's warm presence was so soothing he couldn't think it through. He relaxed beyond conscious thought, and fell into sleep, deeper than he'd had in ages.

--#--#--#--#--#--

Magnus woke up slowly, in a swelling wave of languid arousal. His consciousness returned little by little, and before he opened his eyes, he was already aware of where he was. And that it was Katja's hand slowly stroking his hard cock, in a decadent, slow swirl, up and down, up and down.

He smiled, then opened his eyes. Katja returned the smile.

"Good morning, Sir Magnus," she said. "I hope you don't mind I started without you."

Magnus touched her dimple. Sun was shining, and warm summer light filled the room. Katja's eyes were the deepest blue he'd ever seen. He stroked her cheek, she pressed her face against his hand, leaning into the caress like a cat.

"I take that as a no," she said and turned her attention back to his stiff cock, licking her lips playfully.

"Ah, wait, um."

Katja bent to kiss the tip lightly and looked back at him.

"You don't need to do that."

"Oh, I want to," Katja responded, looking back at his dick, giving it a deliberate stroke. "I wanted to examine it closer, remember? I didn't really get a chance last night. And you know, you really have an impressive tool right here, Mister McDonkeydick."

She flashed him a dimpled smile, then kissed the tip of his cock again, this time using a little tongue. Magnus tensed, his breath came out in a quivering sigh.

Katja looked back at him, still stroking, eyebrows raised. "Or... are you saying you don't want me to?"

"Ah, yes... I... I'm not that enthusiastic about blowjobs. I'm sorry."

"Really? Well that's a first."

Katja looked at his dick again. A drop of precum came out, and she bent down to lick it off, lovingly.

"It's nothing to be sorry about," she said and looked back at him. "Boy, am I glad I didn't try to wake you up with a blowjob now! Wicked instinct! What about licking? Would that be okay?"

"Ah, sure, um..."--Magnus squirmed in her tightening grip--"...and... I guess you can, if you... want to..."

"Nah, I won't force you, I'm sure we can figure out other uses for it."

Katja moved closer to his crotch. She got up on her knees and bent down, and Magnus admired the lines of her body, the smooth curve of her hips and thighs. She breathed on his scrotum, nuzzled it gently with her nose, then drew a slow, lingering line along his shaft with her tongue, spending a lot of time at the delicious spot just below his crown. Magnus's breath hadn't steadied, and he got so hard he didn't remember the last time he'd felt this way. She showed such keen interest and desire towards his cock he wondered if she was the first one ever to be that interested in it.

"So nice," she said huskily and glanced at him, swiping a strand of hair behind her ear. "Tastes like maple syrup."

Magnus laughed breathlessly. Katja spent a few more minutes slowly exploring his cock with her tongue, sometimes sliding her soft lips on his feverish skin. He was so hard he was throbbing, twitching up to anticipate her touch. He reached to touch her hair, her shoulder. Her skin was so smooth and white, so feminine. The locks of her hair slid down her shoulders and back like strands of chocolate.

Katja turned towards him, so that he could slide his hand along her back all the way to her butt. He caressed her slowly, loving the feel of her, inching towards her pussy. He wanted to guide her over and taste her, but before he could act on it, she raised her head and looked at him. There was warmth in her eyes now. She straddled him, and he sighed at how hot and slippery her nether lips were, gliding along his length. They looked at each other, her moving teasingly back and forth, and just as it was getting to be too much, she tilted her hips and let him inside. She moved with agonizing slowness, savoring every second, and he held his breath.

She was so beautiful. Hair cascaded down on her breasts, but stopped short of their heavy, full curves. Her chest moved with her excited breath. He reached for her hips, spreading his fingers to hold all of her, and forced himself not to just pull her to him. She was just as hungry as him, and when she'd finally worked him inside her, they tried it out, nudging each other, sharing a smile.

"Very impressive," Katja said with a smirk and swirled her hips in a maddening way. "I'd ask if it feels the same as without being cut, but you'd never know, would you? It's such a shame we all get only one pair of genitals."

"Mmh," Magnus agreed. He couldn't help himself, he pushed up into her. He didn't have room for movement, but he wanted her to move already. She did, raising her hips slowly and sinking back down, both of them sighing.

"So... what about Janne?" Magnus asked. "What if he comes here?"

"I think he's still at the farm," Katja said without breaking her rhythm. "And even if he isn't, he knows better than to interrupt."

"Ahh, fuck.. Ah, that's so good... so... Would you have told me you were married, if he wasn't here when we arrived?"

"It still bothers you?" Katja rocked on him, giving him a long, soft look. "I would've told you. I didn't mean to deceive you, you know."

Magnus let out a small sound and slid his hands up to her breasts. She leaned on them, on him, and moved a little faster. Any interest in philosophical and moral debates was rapidly fading, and they moved together, gaining intensity. This had been the position Millie had most enjoyed, back when she had still been enthusiastic, and with a twinge of longing Magnus did what he had always done with her. He spread his hand on Katja's tummy, positioned his thumb on her clit, and gave her something to grind against. He moved it a bit, to give her the idea, but soon she took over. She even put her hand over his, guiding him, and from how she swung her head back, her eyes closed, he deduced it was just the thing she needed.

Katja lost her rhythm. She slumped on his chest, and he had to withdraw his hand. He held her, still moving inside her. Katja let out an impatient whimper and withdrew. She moved to the side, getting on her hands and knees, and he was more than happy to follow her lead. He loved to sink into a woman from behind, watch that perfect form of feminine rump and his dick sinking into the slick, warm depths between. Katja sighed and pushed against him. She bent lower, leaning on the mattress, touching her clit with one hand and gripping the sheet with the other.

Despite how enticing her butt was, it was that hand Magnus transfixed on. How her knuckles turned white when she balled the sheet into her fist, how her arm tensed. How her whimpering rose with every deep plunge he did, how she pushed back against him, more and more greedily, more and more ready. He tried to maintain rhythm, keep doing what made her gasp the most, and was rewarded with how she let out that same, otherworldly, bird-like cry, trembling as she came. He thrust into her contracting depths, thinking she was being so loud Janne might hear her. The thought was both embarrassing and made him feel so strong, so manly, that it pushed him over the edge and he growled as he unloaded, deep inside her, gripping her hips possessively. My woman, flashed through his mind.

For a long moment they stayed that way, then slowly keeled over, him spooning her. He stroked her sweaty skin gently, feeling satisfied and relaxed.

"So, what now?" Katja asked and rolled over to snuggle against him. "Where are you heading from here, Mister Canada?"

"To Tampere, I suppose. I have a hotel reservation there for tonight."

They held each other. Outside, birds were singing. The summer breeze had stirred up again, making the light in the room shift with the movement of trees.

"Are you in a hurry?" asked Katja.

"Why? You want more?"

They shared a slow, gentle look, then kissed. Magnus wasn't sure he was up for more, but he really wanted to go down on her again. She had nothing against that, and they spent a long, happy while with him worshipping her. It reminded him of times they'd used to have with Millie, when they'd first started dating, and arousal mixed with nostalgia and melancholy, forming a strange mood. By the time she came, less loudly this time but no less intensely, he was on the arousal side of the mix, and when she settled, he crawled on top of her. They made love slowly, tenderly, kissing and staying close. When Magnus came, he was sure he was done for good this time, so empty and spent he could've spent the rest of the day just sleeping.

They didn't, of course. They got up and made coffee, headed to the pier for a morning swim. Janne emerged from the smaller cabin by the time the coffee was ready and they all sat on the porch drinking it. Janne looked so hungover it was almost comical.

"I don't know where my phone is," he said to Katja. "Can you call it?"

Katja rolled her eyes. "Men and searching for things."

She reached for her phone and tapped it. After a small moment, a tingling melody echoed faintly from the direction of the shore. Katja looked that way, then over to Janne. Her eyes narrowed. She closed the call, then got up and started towards the sauna. Janne seemed to realize something was up, and his eyes widened. "Um, baby..."

"I knew it!" Katja shouted from the sauna. "You fell into the lake! You oaf! What have I told you about pissing in the boat!"

"I can explain," Janne said, stepping down from the porch, raising his hands in a placating gesture. "It's simple, really..."

"You goof! You idiot!"

Katja started to chase Janne around the yard, and he ran away, laughing. Katja cornered him at the pier, and Magnus, still sitting on the porch, stupefied, could hear the splash when they both plunged into the lake. A few minutes later they emerged, dripping wet and laughing, Janne with his phone in hand.

"I have fucking told you!" Katja said and nudged him lovingly as they walked towards the sauna to grab towels. "It's not funny! One of these days you'll drown."

"I know, I know," Janne said, and added, under his breath, "mom."

"I heard that! I'm not your mom. And if you understand enough to set your phone aside, you understand enough to hold your piss until the shore! Let this be the last time! I'm warning you!"

"Okay, okay!" Janne said. When Katja turned away from him, he mouthed, behind her back, "mom."

They had lunch, and then Katja drove Magnus to Tampere. Magnus insisted on stopping by the farm first, to pay for the accommodation he had reserved but not used, and even when Katja rolled her eyes at him she accepted. That settled--the farm keeper didn't want his money--Katja drove him all the way to Tampere. Magnus had feared that departing would be somehow awkward, but it wasn't. It was warm and friendly. They exchanged phone numbers. "In case I ever come to Canada," said Katja. They kissed, and then she drove away, waving back at him as she went.

--#--#--#--#--#--

Later that evening, Magnus was sitting on a terrace, nursing a beer, watching women in their summer dresses stroll by. It was a beautiful evening, warm and calm. Finnish women were beautiful. He went over his unexpected conquest in his mind, savoring every sensual moment. He wondered whether he should try to score more, now that he had opened that door.

Instead, his thoughts kept returning to Millie and their relationship, especially the early days. He wondered where they had gone wrong, and what he could've done differently. He checked their family chat on his phone, then the one he had with Millie for discussing the kids' issues behind their backs. The last message was from Millie, confirming the days of his departure and return.

He tapped the cold beer glass with his fingers, took a long swig, feeling the bubbling, cool liquid slide down his throat.

"Millie, honey," he typed. "Can I take you out to dinner when I come home? I want to talk."