Midsummers Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena had expressed her resentment by not allowing Lars' penis to remain the only penis that had penetrated her vagina. Helena had even been cruel enough to inform Lars that his penis had been far from the largest penis that had penetrated her vagina. Lars' penis hadn't been the first penis to penetrate Helena's vagina unprotected by a condom. In spite of Helena's education as a nurse, Lars' penis hadn't even been the first penis that had enjoyed the pleasure and privilege of inseminating her. Not all of the penises that had penetrated Helena's vagina had been white. Once she discovered the exquisite pleasure of having sex with an uncircumcised man, Lars' penis had been the only, circumcised penis that was allowed to penetrate Helena's vagina.

Helena belatedly covered her breasts with her hands as she stammered, "I'm sorry. I was skinny dipping. I didn't expect anyone to see me naked." She was shamed by the realization that she was still staring at the guy's enormous, ebony, uncircumcised penis, but she couldn't look away.

The black man laughed but made no effort to cover himself as he said, "that's okay. I was skinny dipping myself. I decided to see if I could make it to the next island swimming under water. I wasn't expecting anyone to see me naked either. I didn't even realize you were here nor was I trying to sneak up on you. Since we've both seen each other naked and neither of us seem to have any clothes available, there isn't much point in either of us worrying about it."

The logic of the black man's comment was undeniable. However; Helena became acutely aware of the fact that he was at least a decade younger than she was. She estimated that he must be in his early twenties. Helena had made a habit of watching her diet and exercising, so she was confident that she looked good for a woman her age. However; her hips were rather wide and since she resumed her career her belly was becoming neither as flat or firm as it should be. Worse yet, nursing her babies had caused her breasts to become flabby and saggy as well as bigger. She was amazed and ashamed that she was afraid that the young Negro might not find her naked breasts appealing.

Memories of the attention that she had provoked while going nude on the beach during that Caribbean vacation inspired Helena's confidence. She was encouraged by the fact that the young, Negro swimmer was so unabashedly admiring the blonde pubic hair that adorned her naked sex. How could she condemn him when she was still admiring his spectacular, uncircumcised penis? For only a moment she contemplated the possible immorality of revealing her full nudity to a man who wasn't her husband. Then she reminded herself that it had been her husband who had coaxed and cajoled her into going to the nude beach during their vacation in the Caribbean.

Helena lowered her arms to intentionally reveal her breasts to the young Negro. Either her anxiety or her vanity compelled her to adjust her posture and shoulders to accentuate her tits. She was alarmed by the thought that her nipples were about even with her elbows, but she continued to display herself to him anyway. He didn't look away. She was elated to see the large, ebony penis stirring in response.

The young negro smiled as he spoke. "I'm amazed that I've been lucky enough to meet a woman who looks like Jayne Mansfield, Avril Lund, Adrienne Barbeu, Suzanne Summers and Pam Grier all rolled into one. I'm even more amazed that you're all alone. I'm elated to meet a woman who looks like you even though you are obviously a very married mother."

"My husband was feeling to wrung out to go skinny dipping, so I went swimming by myself," Helena replied to intentionally confirm his observation that she was a married woman. "I had no idea that I'd meet a son of Neptune who could swim such an impressive distance underwater."

"Your husband must be either very confident or very foolish to allow other men the opportunity to meet you alone like this," the Negro laughed as he strode out of the water until his penis was less than an arm's length away. "Swimming that distance underwater really isn't that difficult for a Navy SEAL. I'm here with my friends. We were having a party on the next island. Unfortunately; since I just got back from another deployment in Afghanistan and have been busy the last few weeks with appointments at the Veterans Administration hospital, I'm the only guy who didn't have a girlfriend at the party. It makes other guys nervous to have me around their girlfriends when I'm going stag, so I decided to go for a swim."

Helena was amazed that she wasn't insulted by the comment. Without taking time to think she giggled, "It's easy to see why it makes other men nervous to have you around their girlfriends." Helena was amazed by her ribald comment and grateful that it provoked no more than a laugh and another grin. "I think Lars is confident and foolish as well as a bit complacent. I was hoping that I could goad him out of his apathy by threatening to go skinny dipping by myself. I'm amazed that I found the courage to take off my bikini."

"I'm elated that you found the courage to take off your bikini. Meeting you only a few weeks after getting home from deployment in Afghanistan has made my day, may be even my week!"

For some reason, Helena didn't feel insulted or threatened by the young Negro's brazen compliments. Aside from enjoying the flattery, she appreciated his utter lack of guile. His complete openness and obvious confidence alleviated her otherwise reasonable fear that he might do something to hurt her. His allusion to being a soldier was also reassuring.

Helena finally noticed some tattoos and alarming scars. She was shocked by one really ugly, still healing wound on his thigh from something that had threatened his spectacular penis and equally amazing testicles. His wounds attested to him being in combat recently. She decided to introduce herself. "I'm Helena. I'm on vacation with my husband and our three children as well as my husband's parents. You seem to be a connoisseur of vintage movies."

"My name is Jack," the young Negro smiled as he extended his hand. As Helena shook hands with him he said, "none of the cabins on the lake are very large. It sounds like you must be a bit crowded. No wonder you wanted to get away by yourself. I'm a bit of an aficionado of vintage photography as well as old movies. I think I prefer the sex symbols of the past because back then the women were real like you rather than pumped up with silicone."

Helena should have been shocked or even insulted by the graphic compliment yet she was once again pleased by Jack's utter lack of guile. "My name is Helena. I'm glad to meet you too, but I should be getting back to my husband."

"How appropriate it is that your name is Helena. Like Helen of Troy, you have a face and other attributes that could launch a thousand ships. Perhaps I can offer you the hospitality of a bonfire and a drink to warm you up," the soldier suggested. "It's a short swim back to the island where my friends are partying."

"No! I shouldn't," Helena insisted. A chance meeting with a stranger while she was skinny dipping by herself then warming her nude body on a warm rock was excusable. Accepting his invitation to the party while she was naked and without her husband to chaperone her would be inexcusable. "I should be getting back to my husband and children," she protested.

"Come on. This is your chance to see if you can swim the distance underwater."

Helena was intrigued by the challenge, "how were you able to keep on course swimming underwater?"

Jack laughed, "I'm not wearing a diver's compass but I could see the moon through the water. I just swam towards the moon."

Helena glanced behind her at the half moon that was rising above her island. "Swimming back underwater would be impossible for me because the moon is behind me and can't guide me."

"I know. I knew that I'd have to swim back on the surface when I swam over here. Why don't you let me be your guide while you try making the swim underwater? All you have to do is follow me."

The challenge was tempting. Helena realized that the challenge combined with the promise of a bonfire and a drink to warm her was too tempting to resist. She thought for a moment that she should fetch her bikini, but decided against it. She rationalized that going to the party naked wouldn't be any worse than going nude on the Caribbean beach then topless to the club had been. Lars had not objected to her insinuation that she would go skinny dipping then accept an invitation to a party.

Helena had not forgotten the tricks involved in almost hyperventilating to fully oxygenate her body. When she was fully prepared, she dove off her boulder into the warm water. Jack swam ahead of her to be her guide.

The moonlight penetrated the water deep enough to illuminate Jack. She immediately noticed how his movements caused his big penis and testicles to slowly undulate. For a moment Helena was ashamed of herself, then she decided there was no shame in just savoring the view. She allowed Jack and his spectacular genitals to be her guide as she swam below him facing up with her face less than a foot from the objects of her lust.

Helena's lungs were nearly bursting when she finally felt the lake bottom against her butt. After a few more strokes Jack stood up and turned towards her to reach for her. Helena grabbed his legs to help herself to the surface and just clung to his thighs as she gasped for breath. Minutes must have gone by before Helena realized that her face was pressed against those massive genitals. The now swollen penis was even pressed against her cheek! She yielded to the temptation to briefly kiss that penis rather than land, then giggled coquettishly as Jack lifted her to her feet.

Helena allowed Jack to lead her a short distance along a trail to the party. There must have been two dozen people, all well over a decade younger than she was. She immediately realized that she and Jack were the only people who were naked.

Helena also realized that she was the only white person at the party. The men appraised her appreciatively while the women glared at her with unveiled hostility. She wondered why the women seemed to be so angry. They were all younger than she was. While some of the women were heavier than she was, they were also blessed with wide hips and even bigger, fuller breasts that made the extra weight seem right on them.

As Jack led Helena closer to the bonfire where she could warm herself, someone yelled, "Jack finally fished a date out of the lake.". Everyone laughed as Jack went to fetch drinks. Helena watched as Jack filled two Solo cups with Ice, then poured generously from a bottle of rum, then split a small, twelve ounce bottle of Coca Cola between the two Solo cups.

Helena wondered why Jack was using bottled Coke rather than canned coke until she noticed that some of the printing was in Spanish. This was real Coca Cola, probably from Mexico, made with cane sugar! She had discovered real Coke during her Caribbean vacation. It was the real Coca Cola that had inspired her sudden preference for drinking Rum and Cokes during their vacation. She had been drinking Rum and Cokes during on the final night of their vacation.

As Helena took the cup, she became convicted that the evening would culminate with her being seduced into cheating on her husband if she allowed herself to get drunk. Helena rationalized that it was Lars' fault for refusing to go skinny dipping with her. She gulped rather than sipped the potent Rum and Coke that Jack had mixed for her.

Helena had finished warming herself at the bonfire and was almost finished with her second Rum and Coke when Jack grabbed a nearly empty bottle of rum and another bottle of Coke then led her away from the party to a more secluded clearing. She was not delusional about his intentions, but she obediently allowed him to usher her away.

As they sat on a warm boulder finishing their drinks, Jack began to kiss her. Helena rationalized that it was no worse than honoring tradition by allowing other men to kiss her under the mistletoe at holiday parties. She soon felt Jack's hand fondling her big breasts. She rationalized that since Lars had never objected to his bosses taking such liberties with her at company New Years Eve parties, he couldn't condemn her for being somewhat receptive to Jack's attentions. However; both she and Jack were totally naked. It became obvious that Jack intended to do far more than just kiss her and grope her when his hand drifted lower to her sex.

Helena was not as outraged as she should have been. She had known what was going to happen when Jack ushered her away from the party, yet she had followed him. She had known what could happen if she allowed herself to get drunk, yet she had eagerly accepted that first Rum and Coke that he had offered her then a second. She had even had a premonition of what would happen if she accepted his invitation to swim over and join the party while she was naked and didn't have her husband to chaperone her. She had allowed the challenge to swim the distance to the next island underwater to persuade her.

In spite of her knowledge of these realities, some vestige of marital fidelity compelled Helena to struggle to resist. She wasn't stupid enough to kick, bite or claw. She knew that she was no match for this tall, powerfully muscled, ebony warrior.

Helena didn't call out for help. The only people who might hear her were Jack's friends not hers. The obvious hostility of the young women dispelled any illusion that they would intervene on her behalf.

Helena pleaded quietly for Jack to stop and protested that she was a married woman. She continued to protest and struggle in the forlorn hope that she might somehow dissuade him. Even if she failed, she could at least rationalize her infidelity with the excuse that he had coerced her.

Eventually, Jack had wrestled Helena to the ground. She continued struggling to resist until she was finally convinced that resistance was futile. She obediently parted her thighs, effectively surrendering herself to him, while preserving her pretense of fidelity by continuing her feeble struggles.

Helena was shamed by the realization that her traitorous vagina was already lubricating copiously in eager anticipation of her violation. In spite of the lubrication and giving birth to three children, Jack's extraordinary girth and length combined with his urgent determination to penetrate her made it painful.

As that magnificent penis plunged far deeper than Lars' or any other man's had ever been, Helena felt her vagina eagerly responding. Her vagina relaxed to accommodate the unaccustomed girth and length so that the glans was no longer pounding her cervix. It wasn't long before Helena climaxed. Her moans of pleasure repudiated her continuing pleas and protests.

Helena had climaxed repeatedly when she realized that Jack's orgasm was eminent. She pleaded, "don't! Stop! You'll... cum in me."

Jack not only continued to ignore Helena's pleas and protests, he kissed her hard, forcing her to remain silent. She wondered if he had merely failed to understand or was intentionally ignoring and silencing her. It didn't matter because there was nothing that Helena could do to stop him. The sensation of Jack's tongue exploring her mouth while he continued to thrust his magnificent, ebony penis into her vagina was so awesome that she ceased to care.

As Helena resigned herself to her eminent insemination, she felt herself climaxing again. She allowed her legs to instinctively hug her ebony lover as her vagina spasmed on his big, black penis until he began to ejaculate. She was amazed that she could actually feel his semen flooding her vagina and even penetrating her cervix to reach her fecund womb! The knowledge that tens of millions of his Negro sperm were swimming around in her uterus was strangely arousing. She climaxed a final time, allowing her pelvic muscles to milk the last of his semen from his penis.

Jack continued to kiss and cuddle Helena as he laid between her thighs with his penis still inside her. Eventually he stopped kissing her, allowing her an opportunity to speak. She should have been livid about him coercing her, but her repeated orgasms had been to obvious for her outrage to have any credibility. "That was wonderful, but you shouldn't have cum inside me," she scolded.

"You are a married woman. I assumed that you would have said something if you weren't on the pill or have had your tubes tied."

"I'm unprotected. My husband usually wears a condom now that I am no longer willing to just rely on him to pull out," Helena explained. "I wasn't intending to be a tease, but I wasn't expecting things to go so far. I tried to tell you not to cum in me, but your kiss wouldn't let me."

"Sorry about that," Jack said with a grin.

"Don't be sorry. I enjoyed that kiss," Helena confessed.

As Jack rose up on his arms, Helena looked down at the penis that remained inside her. Jack's erection hadn't really waned. She knew that his lingering penis was preventing his semen from escaping. A sudden contraction of her vagina reminded her that even more of his sperm must be swimming through her cervix to reach her womb.

Helena was dismayed by her predicament. She thought about when she had last menstruated. Her period had started just over a week earlier. She took solace in the fact that she was almost early enough in her cycle that she should be safe, but not quite.

Feeling somewhat encouraged, Helena thought about what she might do. Her mother had been raised in the South so she'd been a staunch advocate of abstinence. However; her mother had also been somewhat pragmatic. Memories of an expedient that her mother had taught her were suddenly revived by the sight of the bottle of Coca Cola. This expedient had been a tradition down in the South for decades before it became popular in California. Although Helena had been studying to be a nurse, she had employed this barbaric expedient during her betrothal on the infrequent occasions when a condom had broke or more often when she allowed a guy to go bareback and he failed to pull out.

"I know a trick, Helena said. "Get off of me and hand me that bottle of Coke."

Helena was relieved that Jack obeyed rather than argue. However; she was dismayed to feel his wonderful penis withdrawing from her vagina. The sight of his semen seeping from her reminded her of her peril. He handed the bottle of Coca Cola to her. Helena rose to a kneeling position as she accepted the bottle. She blushed with embarrassment as she noticed that the twelve ounce, really three-hundred-and-thirty-five milliliter bottle, was about the same length and girth as Jack's magnificent penis. Jack's penis no doubt had even more volume because it had such a bulbous head rather than a narrow neck!

Helena was dismayed when she couldn't open the bottle until she remembered that real Coca Cola didn't come in twist top bottles. She handed the bottle of Coca Cola back to Jack. His powerful hands opened the bottle easily.

Helena put her thumb over the opening of the bottle and shook it vigorously. As foamed Coke began to force it's way past her thumb, she thrust the bottle deep into her vagina. Helena was not surprised that the slender neck penetrated her easily enough for her to get the first, several inches inserted. Experience had taught her to expect that. However; she was astonished to discover that her vagina was so distended from having Jack's magnificent penis inside her that she was able to thrust the bottle so deep inside her that her labia were clamped around the narrowing near the base!

Helena pulled her hand away so that only the grip from her vagina held the bottle of Coke in place. She giggled as she imagined having to go the emergency room to have the bottle extracted. Even more terrifying was an image of the glass bottle somehow breaking while it was inside her!