All Comments on 'Midtowne Spa - First Time Bathhouse'

by BiLoveCock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 2 years ago

WTF! Too short and no sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first time at a bath house was at the same place. I can remember everything by your descriptions. When I went it was late at night and pretty empty, and disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
memories

Like you, I went to Midtowne Spa once in Denver. I was too shy or inhibited to do anything but watch, but what an eyeful it was. It made me want to suck and get fucked by all those tops that were there.

ManningDP69ManningDP69over 2 years ago

Let's see if I got this right you went into a club with the full intention of sucking a cock sucking up tasty cum, and settled for jerking yourself off? A great build up you are tease and you failed to complete your mission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If anyone else uses “mushroom” head in their story I may just go straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story because, for where our narrator is in his journey, it rings true. And the true stories are the ones that get me off.

To have him become a cock slut on his first visit is beyond believability. Even for him to suck a stranger is...not altogether likely.

This is actually quite sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having been to that Midtowne, I was able to visualize all of your action as it took place. Did you ever go to the basement and watch porn? I did and got the best blowjobs and sucked cocks from a lot of guys. I sat in the back row, spread my legs and guys in either side of me worked me over. Thanks for the story and keep it up *your stories and your cock!).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I to was a self sucker.

I had an 8inch thick cock, I learned from an older summer camper how to suck my own cock.

It didn't take long for me to give it a go. Being very flexible sucking cock was easy.

while laying on my back i would position my legs and cock towards my mouth.

The first time I did it I was was hooked. Over time I could suck almost all of my mouth.

I would suck my cock and stroke my cock at the same time to orgasm.

For years I would spit the sperm into a napkin. I would suck my cock as often as i could.

Somewhere along the way, i decided to swallow my sperm and I loved it.

A Boston Boathouse was the next move where I could suck cock, eat sperm and experience Man to Man sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiLoveCock@BiLoveCock
Bisexual MWM Bathhouse devotee Experience in a swingers club and group sex scene. Versatile Bi Imaginative and willing to role play in just about any scenario you desire. Respectful of your boundaries but willing to push them if you feel like it. PM me to start a role play ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES