Midweek Meet Up Pt. 01: The Airport

Story Info
Part One of Steven & Louise's midweek rendezvous.
1.7k words
4.23
1.9k
1

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the plane was on it's final approach, Steven could feel a lump in his throat. He'd been waiting to meet up with Louise for months and she was picking him up from the airport. He'd thought about it a thousand times, picturing her in his mind, imagining what might happen.

Would it be awkward? Would it be natural? Would she think he was as amazing as he did her?

The plane landed and Steven made his way to the Jet bridge. His stomach was turning knots, his knees felt weak, he could feel his hands trembling. He was so nervous, so excited to see the woman he'd fallen head over heels for over the preceding months. He could barely walk. He wanted nothing more than to see her, to touch her, to feel her, but he had so much pent up anxiety he almost couldn't do it.

Louise was waiting in the arrivals area of the airport. She and Steven had met again by chance briefly a few months earlier. They had met in the long past, but hadn't seen nor heard from each other until that chance encounter. There was immediate attraction, a rekindled fire from the past. They continued to talk on the phone and online.

In the months of talking, not only did they both realise they were attracted to each other, they realised they were perfect for each other. The shared the same likes, the same music, the same fantasies, they even had the same problem. Neither of them was particularly happy in their regular love lives.

That's what this meet up was about, a break from reality. A couple of days of perfection. They both looked forward to it, a chance to put normal aside and let their passions flow.

Louise stood in the arrivals area, eagerly awaiting her lover. She saw people start to emerge from the gates, the business people were first, then the weary travellers, the kids, the families. She was starting to get nervous. She was sure this was the right plane, and it looked like just about everyone had gotten off. She turned to look at the noticeboard to double check she was at the right gate at the right time.

At that moment, Steven crested the curve of the Jet bridge and could see the waiting area. He saw Louise straight away. Even though she was facing the other direction, he knew her curves. She had the most incredible body, long hair with red highlights, a slim waist, the most perfect, pert butt, legs shaped like Michelangelo himself had carved them from the finest Italian marble. She wore a denim dress that hugged her figure perfectly, her hair was tied into a high ponytail and she wore simple flat shoes.

Steven felt his chest pounding as he approached her from behind. Louise turned back toward the gate. Just a few steps away, Steven approached. She didn't have time to take him all in. He was bigger than she remembered, but still she thought he kind of looked like a school kid with his carry on back pack on his back.

Their eyes met for the first time in person for months. In that moment all of the busyness of the airport stopped. An eerie silence set upon them. Their attraction set the air afire with electricity. It was only a few steps further, but it seemed to take an age. Steven dropped his back pack, he didn't want it to hinder the hug he'd been imagining for months. He approached Louise gingerly, he'd thought and thought and overthought this moment, he didn't want to stuff it up.

Her arms stretched out wide in slow motion, his stretched forward, his hands meeting her waist. He continued in until their bodies were pressed against each other's. Their arms enveloped each other as they merged into a singular object, wrapped up in each other's embrace. Steven was taller than Louise, his head found a natural rest on her right shoulder, her head snuggled into his chest. They drunk in each other as they held each other, alone together in a sea of activity.

For months they'd had nothing but talking together. They'd talk about everything in their lives with each other. They talked about their day to days, about their dreams, about their life, and importantly, about what they wanted to do with and to each other. Each knew the other was looking forward to this moment, the first touch in what could have been an eternity. Their relationship thus far had been purely cerebral, a cluster of conversations with no physicality. This was the opportunity to have a physical expression of those months of words, carefully crafted to inspire the other to want to be with them.

Steven felt his whole body tingling as he held Louise against him, her perfume subtle, but intoxicating. She drew in his scent, feeling comforted by his warm, earthy aroma. Alive with energy, Steven pulled Louise in tightly, picking her up and twirling her around. She was not heavy at all, but in that twirl, Louise felt his strength, something she was turned on by. As he gently lowered her to the ground, Steven drew his head back, one hand raising from her waist, over her shoulder, gliding across her clavicle, up her long, slender neck, his thumb stroking her cheek, his other fingers gently resting on her neck. He leant in, his eyes lost in hers, a unique hazel; grey green, with flecks of summery gold. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever set his eyes upon. A brief pause, only a second or two but an eternal gaze she looked into his blue eyes, like the sky above, a glimpse into heaven.

It had only been a moment, but their hug was all of time. Steven broke the moment, "Hey," he whispered.

"Hey you," the words floated out of her mouth. Her lips pursing as she formed the word "you".

Steven smiled as he leant in, his lips puckered. The world ground to a stop again, it was just the two of them, holding each other, held in space by the phrenetic energy of the moment. In slow motion, he continued in, his eyes closing. She extended herself to him, her eyelids slowly shutting. Both blind, they only had their touch to guide them. Their lips met, her soft lips meeting his, she appreciated he'd shaved, a smooth touch, nothing to hinder the perfection this kiss.

To Steven, this was the kiss of a lifetime. He'd kissed plenty of women, but he was more nervous about this one than any ever. He'd seen in a movie that a woman can tell if the whole relationship is going to be good from that first kiss. Sounded like bullshit, but he didn't want to risk it. He'd rehearsed this moment in his head more times than were worth counting.

He kissed Louise, just lips, no tongue but slightly open mouthed, like he was saying I'm open and vulnerable to you, but I'm not going to invade your space first. He was careful not to let the kiss go for too long, 3 or 4 seconds was all it should take. They'd be together for a couple more days and he planned on their lips meeting a lot more in that time. He pulled back. Louise opened her eyes, she watched Steven. His eyes stayed closed, the tip of his tongue slightly stuck out licking his top lip, he slowly closed his bottom lip slightly over the top, at the same time, he inhaled deeply, like he was taking in her kiss, licking it in, breathing it in, tasting and smelling it, all whilst the corners of his mouth were curled up in a genuine smile. He held it in, only opening his eyes as he slowly exhaled. Louise had never seen anything so sexy. She urgently grabbed the back of his head, reaching up and pulling him down to kiss her again. This time not just their lips met. Their tongues darted in each other's mouths, just slightly touching each other, tasting each other. A series of slight oral dalliances, teasing each other's senses.

Their hands started to involve themselves in the building passion. It was like the winds before a storm, slightly increasing in intensity. Steven's hands moved around, his hand that was on her neck glid down her side, finding her waist and reaching around to the small of her back, his other hand arriving between her shoulder blades. Louise felt his hands, one low and one high on her back, he had her in his grasp, her body totally locked in his arms. She didn't want anything else, just to be with him, wrapped up by him. Her arms pulled him down to her, arching her back so she could look up to kiss him.

They'd been in each other's company for merely a moment, but a lifetime of passion had transpired, their relationship now being expressed physically. They'd connected wholly on an emotional level whilst apart. Their new physical connection was pure energy, their affection for each other meant the whole rest of the world was irrelevant. That was until an unexpected interruption. Steven felt a tap on his shoulder, "Oi, buddy is this your bag?"

Reality had intruded into their moment. Steven broke his grasp on Louise's waist and turned. There behind him was airport security, "Look mate, I get it, she's gorgeous, but you can't leave your bag unattended on the floor within the airport. Now move along."

The couple giggled excitedly, they had to go. They'd spent a lifetime together in that brief moment. They had 48 hours of time together in their midweek meet up, many lifetimes of passion yet to be had. They headed down to baggage collection and then onto the carpark to get into her car to drive back to her place.

Knowing that the drive was fairly long, Steven took the opportunity for one last embrace before heading off. As they shut the boot with his bags in it, he grabbed Louise again, this time pinning her against the back of her Subaru. He thrust his hips against hers, resting his hands on the boot lid, he kissed her again, this will never get old. perfect lips on the perfect woman. He closed his embrace around Louise, wrapping her up in another hug. After a few more tender kisses she told him they needed to go, back to her place where they can hug as much as they like, maybe more...