Midweek Meet Up Pt. 02: The Drive

Story Info
Part two of Steven & Louise's midweek romance, the drive home.
2.4k words
4.47
1.1k
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They argued a little over who would drive. It was Louise's car, and they were driving to her house, but she knew that Steven suffered from motion sickness. They'd talked about it, in one of their many online chats in the previous few months. Steven insisted she drive, her car, her town, her house. He never liked to be driven, but he'd do anything to keep Louise comfortable. He just asked her to drive carefully, otherwise he might actually be sick.

Louise eased the car out of the airport carpark straight onto the M23 highway. No stops and starts, not many corners, Steven would be able to manage being a passenger. He relaxed, their conversation started to flow. Her words filled the cabin like a siren song to him. She reached her hand over, he took it in his, interlocking their fingers together. That touch. Oh that touch, just being able to make a physical connection was something they'd not had in their relationship.

As they drove out of town, the buildings gave way to bushland, spectacular greenery, majestic trees and rolling farmland. It was a beautful part of the world, bathed in the bright light of the late morning sun. In spite of the view, Steven scarcely looked out of his window. Seated next to him was an alluring Aphrodite, a captivating beauty he could scarcely take his eyes off of. He visually inspected her, transfixed by her stunning looks.

He was holding her hand, but it wasn't enough. His other hand started stroking her arm. He wanted to touch her. It had been months. He craved physical connection and could finally get it. He wanted more.

Knowing the trip to her place out of town was an hour's drive, Steven couldn't wait. He started to hatch an idea. He drew his gaze away from his beautiful companion and looked down the road.

He started to squirm a little in his seat. He needed to give her an idea that he might be uncomfortable. Louise started to notice his apparent discomfort, "Are you ok?" she asked.

Steven told her, "Yeah, I'll let you know." A slight smirk painting itself on his face.

He watched the road ahead, looking for something special. In the distance he could see it, a grassy field, tufts of long grass mixed in among it. Perfect.

He tensed up in his seat, "Uhh, hey, Louise, you'd better pull over up here," he moaned.

"Shit, what? Are you gonna be sick?" she replied.

She pulled the car over, just about in the perfect spot for Steven's plan. He jumped out of the car and ran into the field, into the long grass. Louise was a nurse, so caring was in her nature. Her automatic response was to get out too. She didn't see exactly where he was, he'd disappeared in the long grass. She called out to him, "Steven? Where are you? Are you ok?"

"I might be sick."

She followed his voice, finding him buckled over in the bushes. Her warm-hearted concern took over, she approached him, put her hand onto his back to gently rub him to make him feel better.

"Are you going to be sick?" she asked again.

Steven hesitated for a moment. It was beautiful. He'd never had anyone really care for him before. They'd talked online and on the phone, but really he didn't know this woman, and here she was giving him care. It was a beautiful moment, he felt his feelings swell for her. However, shortlived as he stood bolt upright, a cheeky smile on his face. "Yep, I'm fine now. Was just going to be sick if I couldn't have you!"

Louise immediately responded, annoyed at him for tricking her, but laughing at his cheekiness. He grabbed her, pulled her close to him and then purposely fell back into the soft grass, bringing her down on top of him. It wasn't the most well thought out plan, she slightly knocked the wind out of him when they landed. But, that was the plan, he was laying on his back, and Louise, the most incredible woman in his world was laying on top of him, and cliche as it sounded, she literally took his breath away!

Once the shock of being pulled over subsided, Louise realised what was happening. She relaxed a little, spreading her knees apart, straddling Steven. She leaned forward, kissing him. She could feel her crotch pressed against his, elucidating feelings as the sexual energy started to build. She could feel him swelling as she sat astride of him.

Steven looked up, this beauty was on top of him, leaning in, kissing him. He grabbed her waist and slightly raised his hips, grinding himself into her. He ran his hands down her hips, forward along her thighs, finding the bottom hemline of her dress. She could feel his cock swollen and hard, he wanted to take her in the long grass. He started to slide his hands on her bare thighs under her dress.

She stopped him, "Hey, no," she commanded. She didn't really mean no, she was horny too, but stopping his advances gave her some control of the situation.

"No?" Steven asked, "Why no?"

Louise smiled and smoothly moved downward, her mouth poised at around his navel. She lifted his shirt and kissed his belly, her hands poised on his hip bones and she ever so slowly kissed and nibbled her way down to to top of his jeans. Her hands met in the middle, rubbing his swollen cock through the denim. He let out a groan of pleasure, "Mmmnnnnm."

She undid the top stud of his jeans and tugged them apart. The zipper dutifully sliding down, exposing his underpants. She gave them a tug, his rock hard member poking it's head out, his knob glistening in the midday sun. "Hey there" she whispered to it, "Nice to meet you!"

She asked Steven, "Are you still feeling sick?"

"Uhm, not anymore," he moaned.

"Good, let's get home," she announced as she jumped up, straightening her dress. She could have taken him then and there in the long grass. She wanted to take him then and there in the long grass. Her pussy was soaking wet, his surprise manoeuvre to get her on top of him excited her. She loved the spontaneity of it, the unplanned nature, the fact it was beside a busy highway, risking being seen or caught.

She trotted back to the car, "Hey, are you coming?"

Steven jumped up, fixed his fly and followed her. His balls were now sore. He'd tried to make a moment, and she'd taken it from him! He got back in the car, feeling a little sheepish. He looked over, wanting to apologise for his little trick. As soon as he buckled himself in, about to open his mouth Louise floored it, peeling out from the roadside at breakneck speed.

"Whoah, where's the fire?" exclaimed Steven.

"You've just wasted some time with that trick haven't you," replied Louise, playfully admonishing him as she sped down the highway.

Steven felt guilty, thinking maybe he'd annoyed Louise with his shenanigans. He looked over to her to apologise. She was stroking her neck and with her fingertips, her palm gliding over her breast. Her face was flushed. He only just realised, she was as horny as he was. "Do you need help with that?" he asked.

"Nope, just feeling a bit warm doing all the running," she replied, "This'll help."

Her fingers stopped stroking her neck and slid down between her breasts, clasping the zipper on her dress, dragging it down a few inches. Steven's eyes lit up, he'd seen her naked on webcam, but real life is a whole different kettle of fish. He let out an audible, "Wow" as the zipper gave way to revealing a lace bra with red highlights.

He recognised it, he'd bought it for her and had it mailed as a surprise. Louise could feel his gaze burning at her. Her lips pursed in a coy smile, she knew he was under her control. Her fingers slid under her dress, cupping her own breast. She teased herself, and him in the process, playing with her nipple through the bra, occasionally letting a finger glide underneath, touching herself. Steven was mesmerised, her little show was incredible. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She loved the attention, it turned her on knowing she was turning him on. Louise hit the cruise control button, allowing her to free up her feet. She pulled them back, lifting her knees, hiking her dress up a little, exposing some thigh.

Steven reached over, placing his hand on her thigh, just above her dress, still on the denim. He was nervous, his fingers were trembling, but he was trying to hide it. He started drawing small circles, his index and middle finger touching. Louise was enjoying his advances, but could tell he wasn't game to make a big move. He needed some encouragement. She grabbed his hand and pushed it down so his fingers were on her exposed thigh. As she released his hand, she dragged the hem of her dress up, just enough that her panties were barely showing. Louise looked over as Steven and gave him a look, a look that said, "What are you doing to do about it?"

Steven's small circles turned into strokes. long, gentle strokes up and down her thigh. Without leaning over, he couldn't reach to her knee, but tenderly ran his fingers are far forward as he could, and then back as far as he dared. He wasn't quite game to go all the way at first. With each stroke, he drew slightly higher. Every minute or so, Louise would look at him with her best "come on" look. His courage grew. On the next stroke his pinky finger glanced at the edge of her panties. It was a tantalisingly brief touch, but he felt the warmth, the steamy heat coming from her crotch. His next stroke was more than a slight glance, a purposeful push against her pussy. He felt her wriggle slightly when he touched her. One stroke after another, he continued stroking her thigh, each one pressing further up until his whole hand rubbed her pussy at the apex of the motion.

Time flew by, Louise pulled the car into her driveway.

She lived on a large property, her driveway was about half a kilometre long, with a gate on the way in. He would've gotten out to get the gate, but Louise habitually jumped out before he had the chance. When she climbed back in, he jumped out to close it behind them. The car wound it's way up the drive, through the gate, left, then a long right bend.

He was excited, they were at her house, not really a house, more a cabin. But it was her place. Secluded. Alone. The nearest neighbour hundreds of metres away, maybe more. Nobody but him and his lover, the object of his desire. The girl he'd left everything behind for for the next couple of days.

She pulled up out front, "Welcome home baby."

Steven's nerves were pinging, he'd flown in to see Louise. They'd built up this connection that was amazing. He'd talked up his abilities, his prowess to pleasure her. Truth be told, he hadn't done anything amazing in the bedroom for over a decade. He hoped he could live up to his promises.

Louise had been missing a physical connection. Steven had promised her that he could give that to her. She wanted to be needed, wanted someone to appreciate her, someone to see her. Their meeting in the airport, the drive to her place, she was feeling very appreciated. This moment was about both of their needs being met.

As she approached the door, keys in hand, Steven took Louise in his arms. He couldn't help himself, he was overcome with passion. He pinned her against the wall, kissing her neck. His hands reaching down and grabbing her arse. She was surprised by his advance, he was coy in the car earlier, she needed to encourage him to do anything, now he had trapped her against the wall. It was hot. She squirreled herself out from his advances and opened the door, inviting him inside.

Louise entered first, putting her bag on the bed. Steven followed, the cabin was simple, a bathroom of sorts on the far wall, a couple of lounge chairs as you walk through the door and a large bed in the middle facing a big screen television and entertainment unit. It was simple, rustic even, but he wasn't here for the accommodation. Louise had walked in first as he looked around. When she turned around to face him, she had completely undone the front zipper on her dress. Her red lace bra and matching panties in full view. Steven's eyes opened slightly, taking in as much as he could. Her perfect body on display in front of him. His gaze caressed her body as he looked her up and down, appreciating every aspect of her form. From her hazel eyes, her button nose, her petite mouth, gorgeous, long neck, perfectly shaped breasts, toned and firm stomach, pretty little pussy, milky thighs and perfect legs. Louise looked like a perfect angel, built exquisitely by the hand of god. Steven took in every detail as he struggled to maintain his composure. Struggled to not tackle her onto the bed. He'd promised more than a quick fucking. He wanted to make sure she felt what it was like to be loved.

He strode up to her, putting his hands on her shoulders, easing off the dress from her arms. The dress that hugged her figure so perfectly lay like a crumpled cloth on the floor. Steven pulled her in close, her body pressing into his. The warmth of his embrace comforting. The strength in his arms reassuring. She felt his hands exploring her back, finding the hooks of her bra. He deftly unhooked it. She was surprised, turned on by his skill. His fingers obviously had some fine motor skills, hopefully they would come in handy! He kissed her lips, then down her neck, onto her chest as her bra fell onto the floor. He could have easily gone straight for her exposed nipples, pointing at him as he turned her on, but he just kissed her upper chest before picking her up and carrying her the next few steps to the bed.

She wanted him to throw her onto the bed, a fantasy of domination she'd had, but he was tender, he gently lay her down, a promise of the caring loving he had in store.