Midweek Meet Up Pt. 07: Evening

Story Info
After spending the day together, they are at a loose end.
2.3k words
5
736
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise was buzzing. They'd had an amazing day at the zoo, the animals, the lions, the tigers, the bears; oh my. She was an animal lover, her passion was for animals, before working as a nurse, she was a wildlife rescuer. She'd wanted to visit the zoo since moving here a few years ago, but never had the opportunity arisen. Today, he'd been here one day, Steven made one of her dreams come true. He even went all out and arranged for Louise to cuddle a meerkat. She'd never imagined that a day could be so perfect.

It started together, cuddling under the stars, then the zoo visit, what else did the day have in store? She could die right now and be happy. Steven on the other hand was still trying to make things perfect.

He hadn't quite figured out that she was as in love with him as he was with her. He had more plans. Actually, it wasn't so much plans, as arrangements already made in secret.

"Hey, are you hungry?" he asked.

It was nearing dinner time, so of course she'd be peckish.

"I could eat something, what do you feel like?"

"What about that Japanese restaurant you've talked about?"

"Forget it, you can't just get a table there," Louise dismissed his idea.

"I'm feeling lucky, let's see if we can get in. It's a little early we might beat the evening sitting," Steven implored.

"Whatever, we won't get in, but there's other places near there we can go to."

With that they got into the car and made the ten minute drive from the zoo to the restaurant. It was a picturesque drive, along the lake's edge, the evening sun dappling the water in a golden glow.

Steven reached across and put his hand on Louise's thigh. He stroked her leg up and down, "I've had the best day. Being with you has been amazing."

He paused, then added, "Even if I had to put up with some stupid animals!"

Louise instinctively slapped his hand. "Stop it, you love the animals too!"

"I did. You're right, I loved everything about today," he admitted.

"You know, I go back home tomorrow. This has been the best break. I'm so glad I got to come down and see you. I don't know that I want it to end." A slightly sombre tone entered Steven's voice.

"Hey, stop that," Louise retorted, "the visit isn't over yet."

"You're right, I can't help but feel like it's winding up."

"Babe, you're here for another eighteen hours. We can spend it moping that you'll be going home, or we can enjoy it. I know what I want to do."

Her words were like a slap to the face. Steven apologised, "Sorry, it's just been so perfect."

"I think my life has peaked, it's all down hill from here," he jokingly added.

"Well any time you're not with me won't be as good as when you're with me of course!" Louise facetiously agreed.

"Babe we're here, what do you want to have for dinner?" Louise asked.

"What do you mean, we're going to your favourite Japanese place aren't we?"

"We will not get in. You can't just rock up to a place like that."

"Louise, we've had twenty four hours of magic, let's hope for some more. We'll go ask if we can get a table, if they say no, we'll get Macca's." Steven had an air of mysterious confidence, maybe just a little too much hopefulness.

"I don't want Macca's. We'll get something else then."

"Let's try," Steven appealed to Louise.

"Fine, I'll prove it to you," Louise had been to this restaurant a few times before. She knew they wouldn't get in.

She was a little annoyed at Steven's insistence they'd get in and kind of wanted to prove her point. They walked together to the restaurant, not at the meandering pace they'd done all day, but with purpose. Louise wanted to prove herself right. She walked in the door and up to the maitre d', "Any chance of getting a table for two?"

"Madam, unless you have a booking, we cannot possibly fit you in. This is the best restaurant in town, you understand," was the curt reply from the attendant.

"See, I told you we couldn't just rock up. Look it was a beautiful thought. I love that you thought of it, but we need to find something else to get for dinner."

Steven took pause before addressing the maitre d', "So you need to book to get in here?"

"Yes sir, weeks in advance. Would you like me to put you down for a table on the 27th later this month?"

"I'm leaving town tomorrow. Why don't you look in that book of yours. See if my name is in there so you can fit us in, Steven," he replied with that cheeky grin on his face again.

"I do have a booking for a Steven C for two for six tonight."

"Oh, imagine that" Steven said with the cheekiest of grins.

He turned to Louise, "Feel like Japanese?"

Her mouth was agape, "You booked this?"

"A month ago!"

"You cheeky, beautiful." She slapped her hand against Steven's chest, and then leapt in to give him an impromptu hug and kiss. "I can't believe you let me argue like that. What am I going to do with you?"

Steven didn't know how to respond, he just grinned, took her hand, "Shall we?"

They feasted on the most sumptuous food. Oysters that were to die for, delectable seafood, Japanese style vegetables, a degustation fitting for the perfect day together.

What a perfect evening. Louise loved that restaurant, she loved the zoo, Steven had given her so much today, so much that she'd been wanting, longing for. She was full of love for him. Her heart was dancing in her chest as they left the restaurant together.

She felt giddy, "What do you want to do next?"

"I don't care, so long as it's with you," was Steven's candied reply.

"Let's go home, I'm sure we can do something to cap the night off there," Louise now had the cheeky grin.

They slowly meandered back to the car, arm in arm, holding each other as they walked. The city was busy with people, moving in every direction, bustling around them. And there they were, walking together at their own pace, lost in their own universe, just the two of them, smitten with each other's company.

They got back to the car and drove home to Louise's place, nearly an hour away. Steven kept looking at Louise as she drove. The city's lights shining on her face, giving way to the suburbs and then the open road toward her property. Whether brightly lit or subtly illuminated, Steven was mesmerised by Louise's face. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Each glance, each long stare gave him a feeling, a tightness welling inside him. That anxiety of wanting to be with her, wanting to be closer to her. She was right there with him, but he wanted more, his longing for her drove him wild inside.

They talked on the way home, about their day, the animals, the dinner, the trick he played with the booking. Despite being fifty minutes, it felt like no time passed as they arrived to her gate. Their conversation just flowed, natural connection, like old friends catching up on their years of history together. They got lost in each other's words. They stayed in the car longer than necessary, just conversing, talking, listening, enjoying each other.

"Hey, we should go inside," Steven suggested. "I've got one more thing I want to do for you."

"What? What more do you have? And what do you have in my house that you haven't already have?"

"You'll see, come on" Steven encouraged Louise out of the car.

She was intrigued, he couldn't do anything more for her. And he didn't have anything else with him but a small bag. Did he have a secret something in the bag?

Louise's mind was racing. She started to feel nervous. Surely he wouldn't?

They entered her house. "Do you mind?" Steven asked as he started fiddling with her stereo.

"Louise, you've been married before. It didn't work out for you. You didn't get some important things from it. You've told me about it, and I want to fill in the gaps for you. I want to be the one to complete you."

Louise's heart was pounding. In her head, "No way, he's not that crazy right?" She could feel herself recoiling slightly. Was he seriously going to propose? How would she turn him down, she was in love in this moment, but no way was she ready for that step.

"Louise, you told me that you never danced at your wedding," he held out his hand as the music started, "let's have our first dance!"

A crashing wave of relief flooded over Louise. He just wanted to dance. Of course. She stepped into him, he wrapped his arms around her. She snuggled into his embrace as they swayed rhythmically to the music. Her head against his chest, she could hear his heart beat, slow, strong, steady as they rocked back and forth to the music.

This moment could last forever and it wouldn't be long enough, it was perfection. She was safe in his arms, he held onto his love like she was the most precious thing in the world, the most precious thing in his world.

Louise looked up into Steven's eyes. Their infinite gaze peered right into each other's soul. Their souls connected as one as they danced, looking at each other.

Steven stooped a little to meet Louise's height. His lips pursed slightly as he kissed her on the forehead. She responded by looking up. He cradled her head in his hands, his touch on the back of her neck sending a tingle down her spine, the warmth of his touch comforting, sensual, reassuring. Her head was spinning, the moment was pure bliss as she longed to feel his lips on hers.

Louise looked up at Steven longingly, her hands sliding up his back, over his shoulders and behind his head. She pulled him down to her. Each other's heads in the other's hands.

They'd kissed many times in the past day and a bit. They'd done more than kiss, they were anything but strangers, yet right now, this kiss in this moment, it felt like everything. Their first kiss of their first dance, it wasn't lustful, it was pure love.

They hung in time, inches apart for a seeming eternity as they watched each other. In unison, they both closed their eyes, completely trusting as they moved in that slight bit more. Their lips connected. The electric energy shot between their mouths like sparks of lightning. Both their hearts were racing as the warmth of their lips caressed each other. Their mouths smiled as they kissed, open or closed, the happiness of the moment forced the smile, it was inevitable.

The music played in the background, a carefully curated selection of slow dance songs for the moment, their bodies pressed against each other as they danced, their lips locked together in loving connection. They wanted, they needed to be together more.

Steven lifted Louise and carried her to the bed. He lay her down, and he lay next to her, barely breaking the kiss, but long enough to speak.

"I love you Louise."

"I love you too."

Their lips met again, their breath intermingled as they breathed in each other. Their eyes fixated on one another. Their bodies tightly against each other.

Without thought, they both stripped themselves bare. They lay together, naked, skin on skin touching. The warmth of each body radiating love onto the other. Louise lifted a leg over Steven, wrapping it behind him, pulling his hips against hers. She could feel his cock swollen against her. He could feel the steamy lust of her crotch as the tip of his prick pressed against her. With a slight adjustment, his knob was poised against her opening. They paused. This moment wasn't about the sex that was about to happen. It was about the love, the connection, the bond they had created.

Steven pushed himself forward slightly, his member penetrating, pushing slightly inside Louise. Her warmth intoxicating, the feeling of his cock sliding inside her, the heat of her body creeping along his shaft as he drilled further into her. There was no closer feeling than being inside her perfect, wet pussy.

Slowly, he thrust himself in and out of Louise. She responded with her own hip movements, grinding up and down his shaft, feeling it fill her, in and out. As they slowly fucked, the warmth of their bodies increased, their faces were flushed, fiery red glowed from their necks and cheeks. The feeling in their loins was intense, but the feeling deeper inside was more important, the feeling of love, being connected to their soulmate was inimitable.

After an eternity of time together, not long enough to truly express their love, their bodies responded naturally, her climax came first, her pussy gushed with fluid, hot, slippery, the muscles in her stomach clenched as she felt her clitoris explode with a million firecrackers through her entire body. She shuddered as she was wracked with pleasure, involuntary convulsions gripped her body, pulsing through her again and again. His was soon to follow, his muscles tensed, he felt it build from within, his slow pumping built to a crescendo. He pulled Louise in tight as he felt his load shoot inside her, his turn to lose control. His body now jumping around as he climaxed with her.

They collapsed together on the bed. The music had stopped. There was nothing but each other. They drifted into a slumber together. Steven lay on his back, Louise's leg was half over him, snuggled against his body. He held her close, she had a hand draped onto his chest, just below his clavicle, feeling his heart beating beneath her hand.

Each was living a dream as they drifted off to sleep, a perfect end to a perfect day.