All Comments on 'Midwest Mom Ch. 06'

by whatnow221

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
lousy ending

you built it up so well, only to let it fall off the precipice into chaos.

there were so many better ways to let the family come together for happy endings, why go off the deep end?

Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
It was great until.....

It was a great series until you had the son blowing the father. No need to go there. Just my opinion.

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 10 years ago
Enjoyed the series

Sorry to see the series end and that your submissions have stopped.

I, on the other hand, was happy to see Chris pleasuring his father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too far

It was really great, but you made the daughter a little too much of a tease. She was actually pretty cruel to her father who had been a good provider and father. Having father to forcably fuck his son's face was unnecessary. Homosexuality is one thing, but this was forced - brutal. Even if it was drug induced. Even for an incest story this was fucked up. No one should even fantasize about what is basically rape.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
What a let down

You were doing a pretty good job, until this part.

You would have done us all a favor if you had just stopped at Ch 5. Yeah the story would have been unfinished, but that would have been better than the way that you wound things up

Chris noticed the off taste of the pudding, and after being told about the THC laced Rice Krispies Treats didn't immediately suspect that Diane had spiked the pudding?

And Dad face-fucking a willing Chris? WTF??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incest is Best

Good story. Have mom and daughter both get pregnant . Mom pregnant by son and daughter pregnant by father.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
not bad

was a great story tiil the last chapter that ruined the whole story for me might as well make the son queer now and made the daughter a little more into the sex from the beginning and made mom and sis both pregnant at the end redeem urself and write some more to this story pease

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rape

You know, you did go too far. As strict Catholics, it would have been well within the realm of reality to have both women pregnant. But you did not. In the last chapter, instead of letting the daughter's seduction of her father play out, you took a shortcut and had Diana drug them. Now, nowhere previously in the story are we prepared for the idea of Diana using recreational drugs so they are an out-of-character complete surprise. You have her teasing her father mercilessly, also out of character. Then you have her deny her father, work him up to a point that he no longer thinks responsibly, and have him basically rape his own son. Mostly in this in this last chapter, so why did you write it? With drugs and forced fellatio you have made filthy a family relationship that was blossoming so well. It wasn't going to last long, he was about to head back to the east coast and the daughter would resume college, but holidays would have new meaning. Also, unlike so often happens, the kids would be less likely to avoid coming home for visits. But as it is once the son clears his head, why would he want to come home to a little sister who drugged him and a father who face-fucked him. As it is how could the daughter have the same respect for her father after seeing him do his son like that? How could she respect herself for drugging him into it? As of this last chapter, the story is no longer about seduction and family sex-play. Now it is about manipulation mixed with drugs. I've become less than impressed.

scream6scream6about 7 years ago
meh

story was really good untill the gay shit happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Diana

I am beginning to dislike her and her controlling ways .. Drugging people so that She can control them ..

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
This was a good story UNTIL

all the crap on page three of the last chapter. That shit totally ruined the story, especially the drugs and the forced queer blow job.

BigtamBigtamover 3 years ago
Ruined

Male male bj ruined the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ruined

I'm all for gay rights, but the male homosexuality brought the story from five stars to zero for me. There's a reason girl on girl action is part of mainstream porn, and why the bible only explicitly has a problem with male homosexuality (not that I'm a believer). Maybe because female sexuality is more fluid across all cutures.

Anyway, you can write whatever you like, of course, but know that adding man on man action will eliminate a huge part of your following. Yes, I realize that incest is worse, but in a sense incest is almost like sci-fi. The suspension of disbelief gets recalibrated to allow for the kink.

On the technical side ... good work. This is a good example of a third person omnescient story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was the best I have ever read. From Start to Finish, I came about 6 times. Thank you.

Wolf82Wolf82almost 3 years ago

It was a good story until the father son part it totally ruined the story.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Totally ruined. It was 1/5 the way there when Chris stopped being the main character dude wise. But this page was pure crap.

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeabout 1 year ago

Well you managed to ruin what until this part was a truly excellent series. The daughter should be in prison, her actions totally criminal. Blew it. I recommend people read the first five parts and skip this one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nope. Big disappointment. 1 thru 5 was great. Sexy, hot, etc. You ruined it.

LechemanLecheman7 months ago

The only conclusion I can grab with the father forcing a blowjob on his son was to reinforce his alpha status in the family.

The story up to this point was hot, intense and hinting at a cataclysmic finale only to have the knee caps severed with that obtuse event.

I felt the story was then a rush job to its finish.

Sad, as it was an entertaining story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf572 months ago

I loved the series until the last chapter. Like every other commenter, I thought you ruined the last chapter with the guy/guy scene. Five stars for the series. Two stars for the last chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhatnow221@whatnow221
Interested in father-daughter and mother-son. Have written a few stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Midwest Mom Series Info