Midwest Mom Goes to Prison Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From now until you are released, you are Inmate 7671285. You will be addressed by that number, not by name. When that number is called, you respond quickly and respectfully. Is that clear?" barked the lead guard.

"Yes Ma'am," Chrissy replied.

"Good. Make sure that you do."

The lead guard then gave Chrissy the rundown of how things would be during her stay. "The door will be unlocked for an hour at noon for lunch, and then you will have an hour of common area time. You will return to your cell after common area time and be locked down until dinner at 1800 (6pm), another hour of common area time, then locked down again until lights out at 2100 (9pm). Doors will unlock again for wake up and breakfast at 0600.

"You will be permitted to shower 3 times per week after breakfast, otherwise it's common area time for an hour, then lockdown until lunch. Towels, soap, a small vial of shaving lotion, and a safety razor will be supplied for the shower on the three days you choose. You will be showering with other inmates. Shower time is limited to 30 minutes. Due to limited shower time, only shaving of legs and armpits is permitted. No shaving of the nether regions, so get used to the idea of having a bush. It's not like you'll be needing to maintain that area for anyone while you're in here anyway."

Chrissy was kind of shocked to hear this at first, but with it being a prison, she wasn't totally surprised. 'Damn, I haven't had a bush since high school,' she thought to herself. 'I've always trimmed it to a landing strip or just shaved it off, that's gonna be weird,' Chrissy said in her head.

"Speaking of which," the lead guard continued, "all forms of sexual contact, up to and including masturbation, are strictly forbidden. If you are caught doing anything of a sexual nature, you will face a reprimand that will be reported at your first parole hearing, which could cause you to have your parole rejected."

'Damn it!' Chrissy thought. 'I dunno how I'm going to go 3 years without an orgasm! Even if I only serve 18 months, damn.' She hoped that maybe she'd find a way to get herself off at some point without getting in trouble.

The lead guard then continued further, "Your extra uniform, your blanket, and pillow are on the bunk. You can stash the extra uniform in one of the lockers. I'd get your bunk picked out, you'll likely have a cellmate by the end of the day," she said. 'Oh great,' Chrissy thought.

"Alright 7671285, that's the rundown. Get used to the routine. We'll be back doing bunk checks later. Carry on," the lead guard said as her and her assistant turned and walked away, leaving Chrissy to contemplate the cold cell bars and what life was going to be like in here.

12