Mienne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hot liquid blasted Jane's cunt like a firehose. Michael curled his toes and moaned with a weak breath, his entire body shaking at the thought of his body filling Janet's womb with semen, bloating her cunt with cum, breeding her and making her pregnant, of making her round with babies, and he exploded into an orgasm. He shook. He gasped and thrusted, milking it all.

It was over as soon as it began. Michael slumped down on top of himself, kissing his own mouth, sticking Jane's tongue into it, enjoying the sensation of his own dick still inside Jane's leaking pussy. He basked in the aftershocks. He enjoyed the tingling sensation between his inner thighs. He laid there with Jane's tits mashed against his body's chest. He lifted himself slightly and placed a nipple into his lifeless body's mouth, pushing as much breast as he could into the moist opening. Michael had to slip the dick out of his pussy to properly climb up his own body and gently life his own head to Jane's tit. He sat on his own chest, smearing semen on his nice button-down shirt, and shoved the unconscious face into Jane's breasts. He aimed his lifeless mouth against both nipples and he cradled his head against Jane's breasts before letting his body flop back down. Although he had to care about bruises on Jane's body, he didn't have to be careful with his own.

With Jane's mouth and perfect teeth, Michael gave his own body hickies along his scruffy neck. He scooped out remaining juices from both of them out of Jane's pussy and smeared it along his lifeless mouth's lips. He kissed himself as Jane. He lifted himself up and sat on his own mouth, using his nose to rub against Jane's clit.

Michael sighed in bliss.


12