Mighty Erectus

Story Info
Erectus seeks revenge on the Sorceress. Challenges await!
15.3k words
4.4
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Author: This story contains scenes of incest as well as an element of non-consensual sex.

Chapter 1: A Girding of Loins

A strong callused hand appeared at the edge of the cliff. It scrambled for mere moments until finding a grip. With a grunt, the hand was joined by its owner. A golden-haired god of a man, muscles thick on his frame.

Weathered leather straps held a weapon to his broad back, while a black loin cloth concealed his lower region. With a growl, he heaved and rolled the rest of his body onto the cliff's edge. Breathing deep, he took a moment to gather himself before standing.

Feet shod in crisscrossing black sandals, he planted himself on the rocky perch, rising up to his massive six foot five height.

His gray eyes squinted down at the land before him. It lay like a colorful rug below him. It was the land he knew best, for it birthed him.

The experiences of testing himself against its wilds had molded him sure as any family member from his tribe. He was proud of this land... that is, until she came.

The Sorceress had appeared one day with her dark magics. With each enchantment, she enslaved man and woman alike. However, she failed in one crucial point, she hadn't captured him, the mighty Erectus.

Gritting his teeth, he turned to face what had been the top of mount Bazunga. Instead of its pleasant rounded peek stood a monstrous tower created by the foul witch. The dark shaft of the tower pierced the heavens.

Erectus knew the Sorceress was at the tower's head, for at night white flame shot forth from its upper most tip. Gods only knew what horrors lay before him inside that enormous edifice.

Cracking his knuckles, he moved to find an entrance, but was immediately blocked by two gigantic beasts. What Erectus had initially taken for boulders were two bulbous hairy creatures. Erectus gasped as eyes and mouths appeared on the surface of these mounds of flesh. Even more terrifying than that, they spoke in the common tongue.

"Ah, he comes," observed the left one.

"To seek our mistress," agreed the right.

Uncertain of the creatures' intent, Erectus scowled and demanded, "Let me pass. My quarrel is not with you."

The two masses moved closer to one another. However, Erectus could not determine just how the things managed locomotion. Upon reaching each othe0,r the surface of the creatures' skin quivered.

"Ooo, he demands so vigorously," noted the right.

"Perhaps he wishes to perspire with us?" inquired the left.

Erectus took a step back. A soft crunch of stone and the sound of pebbles falling reminded him that a very sudden drop would be his reward for retreating from this. Girding himself, he once again addressed the beasts. "I say again, I have no issue with you. I am here to seek entrance to the Sorceress's chamber. That is all."

Beads of moisture glistened upon the skin of each mass. Their bodies seem to pulse with furtive movements. "Your tone is rough and harsh," stated the left one.

"And we find it quite..." the right one paused before finishing in a shudder, "...invigorating."

Choosing a diplomatic approach, the man then said, "It gladdens my heart that we may be friends instead of enemies. May I get your assistance in finding a way into the tower?"

"Mm, that is a delicious request," purred the right one.

Light was now glistening off the surface of both beings. "And an easy thing to help with as well," replied the left.

Perking up at this, Erectus took a small step forward, only stopping when seeing the two shiver. "Indeed." He chewed his lip, trying to figure out how to proceed. Deciding the direct approach was best he asked, "If it be as easy as you say, where is the portal to enter the tower that lies behind you?"

"Between us of course," squealed the left.

"We don't even have any arms to stop you, even if we wished," pointed out the right.

The man held up his hands, palms skyward in a pleading gesture. "Then might I ask that you part, so I may proceed?" Silence greeted his inquiry. "Excuse me?" he was uncertain again.

Finally, the right suggested, "Perhaps the man can slip between us?"

"I..." Erectus did not like that idea very much.

"We are quite slick," added the left.

"Wouldn't it be simpler if the two of you parted?" asked the man.

"Ohhh!" wailed the two in unison.

"The very sorceress you seek has cursed us two," explained the left.

A familiar earthy scent wafted into Erectus's nostrils. As he pondered the odor, the shape of the two beasts also seemed to spark a recollection, but he could not put his finger upon it.

"She demands that we stand sentry over the entrance," cried the right.

"Only one with true testicular fortitude can pass our bulk," supplied the left.

"Very well." Being a man of action, Erectus would not shy away from this test. Sure, he could slay the things that lay before him, but from the sounds of it, they were cursed and could have once been people he knew.

At a young age, he was taught that the wise hunter only does what is needed. For that preserves the balance and therefore benefits all. Reaching out he placed a hand against each of the spherical mounds.

To his surprise, the flesh was warm to the touch. The strands of hair that covered the creatures was coarse and stringy, and again his senses were bombarded by an aroma he could almost place.

Bunching his shoulders, he pressed against each thing, creating a small cleft between their forms. Without a second thought, he shoved his own body in the partial gap.

The tacky surface clung to his skin. Despite the assurances of one of the beasts, the sweat that surrounded him did not make his passage any easier.

"Oh!" moaned each of the beings in turn.

Erectus was now turned sideways between the two heaving forms. Using his powerful legs, he inched his way through.

"He's so rigid," admired the one in front.

"And his movements are so insistent," chorused the one from behind.

As the man made it to what he judged was the mid-point, he could sense the beasts pulsing. Their suffocating bulk did their best to crush the breath from his mighty chest. The moans and groans became deafening in his ears. This was enough of a distraction that he lost focus and his foot slipped.

If he had been at any other point in this cramped sidle, he would have surely fallen head first into the folds. From there, the lack of air would have put an end to him. As it was, the huge bodies pinned him in place holding him upright. This gave him just enough time to regain his footing before the situation changed.

With a final throb, the two guardians shuddered. A tremendous crash sounded from high above and then, like the retreat of the tide, the pressure eased away.

Soon the creatures pulled away, shrinking back to either side of the path. Worried, Erectus called out, "My friends, are you alright?"

"He is kind as well as strong," said the one from behind.

"Agreed," chimed the one in front. "Mighty hero, you have satisfied us and our challenge. But take heed."

"The path ahead lay three challenges more," warned the one in the rear.

"What are they?" asked the man in a panic. From their tone, the guardians seemed to be getting weaker.

With another shuffle, they grew smaller still. In a near faint whisper, the one in front replied, "We only know the number of the challenges, for it is all we've heard her say. We wish you good fortune." And with that, the two became indistinguishable from the rocky crags.

Covered in sweat, Erectus wiped his brow and turned. There before him was a large vertical slit in the side of the tower, providing an entrance into the Sorceress's domain. Armed with the barest of knowledge, Erectus entered the ominous edifice.

Chapter 2: Intertwining Limbs

Erectus had prepared himself for many things, but what he had not expected was the muggy sweltering heat of a jungle. In a few steps, he was unable to tell if the sheen glistening on his muscles came from his encounter before or the humidity in this chamber. He was glad not to have to wield a torch, for the walls and ceiling were illuminated by glowing moss.

It turned out moss wasn't the only thing thriving in the place. Thick pink ropey vines filled the room.

From what Erectus could make out, these were bush-like plants that were festooned with long coils of fibrous limbs. Pushing the vines aside, he was amazed to find the plants did an excellent job at wicking away the moisture that had gathered on his body. Pressing deeper into the foliage, it was obvious that the plant matter absorbed sound as well.

Practically covered from head to toe in the flesh-tone tendrils, he moved carefully so as not to lose his footing as he did before. The sound of his heart and breath were his only companions.

"Thud, thud," went his chest.

"Woosh," went his lungs.

"Mmm," moaned a feminine voice.

Taking one more step, Erectus broke into a clearing and he could then make out the owner of this last sound. Tangled among much thicker vines was a nubile woman. Her hair was dark and her flesh had a rich sun-kissed tan. Quite a lot of tan skin was viewable since the woman was only clad in a belt with small glass vials and the aforementioned plants.

He watched as the pink coils darkened in color and writhed steadily across the voluptuous female form. Strands were firmly wrapped around each forearm, holding them away from her body. Still others hugged the spaces under her well-endowed chest. The ends of two of these limbs were pressed between her breasts rubbing up and down and tickling the underside of her chin.

Peering down, more limbs held her legs apart, while a truly massive vine rubbed back and forth against her crotch.

This last tubular appendage was firm and glistened with what could only be the woman's arousal. It gave the appearance of a very prominent male organ situated as it was. The sight was... captivating.

Clearing his throat, Erectus could not quite figure how to address the female.

Hearing the noise, the woman's eyes snapped open. They had a feverish gleam in their warm brown depths, but also intelligence. Opening her mouth, she called out, "Advent... ahhh... turer, please... mmm... free me."

Stepping forward, Erectus reached back for his sheathed weapon to slice apart the offending restraints. However, upon seeing this, the woman shook her head.

Between pants, she managed, "No, the ahhh... plants are too valua... ahh... ble. You must, must..."

One of the moving strands brushed across her nipple. An orgasm wracked the woman's trembling form. When it did, the one between her thighs pulsed and seemed to grow larger as fresh juice coated it from her sex.

Erectus was forced to adjust himself as he waited for her to recover. Surely trimming a few of these things wouldn't damage the plant too badly.

As the woman's cry subsided, she gasped then pressed on with her thought. "We can deflate the venis seed weed if we... mmm... milk it."

Hearing these words, Erectus knew why the woman had been so insistent. Venis seed weeds were truly rare plants. The sap was a prized commodity, no matter where you went. The problem was, he had no idea how to milk the thing.

Monasteries that cultivated the plant kept their prizes with jealous fervor. Erectus had only seen a small withered version of the plant in his youth.

Glancing behind him, he now realized he had waded through a kingdom's fortune. However, knowing this did not help free the woman. "How does one do such a thing?" he asked. It felt as though his voice boomed in the tight enclosed space.

"Fuck!" moaned the woman.

He could tell she was struggling to hold onto consciousness. He peered around, looking for her clothes, but saw none. What was she doing only wearing that belt?

Gathering her energy, she directed, "You must stimulate the ends of the... ahhh.... vines. Rub them, stick them somewhere warm and tight, either will do the... mmm... trick."

Reaching for one of the limbs he had just passed through, the man experimented. Gripping the end with one mighty fist, he rubbed it with brisk and efficient strokes. To his delight, a white cream issued from the end of the vine as it shrunk in size.

Erectus was amazed to feel the scrapes and cuts he had accumulated on the climb up melt away as the goo came in contact with his raw flesh. As he marveled at his rejuvenated hand, the woman spoke again.

"You may want to remove any clothing you... ahhh... don't... ahh... want damaged."

Looking up at her twisting form, Erectus realized what must have happened. She was collecting the cream from these plants when she was caught. She wore no clothes since they'd just have gotten ruined.

As he divested himself of his gear, a thought struck him. "What is stopping the rest of these plants from capturing me?" Despite his impressive strength, he knew that he'd be as helpless as a babe if the undergrowth had its way.

"Ohhh!" cried the woman. Breathing heavy, she rasped, "It's the damn male plants like this one that you have to worry... ahhh.... about." Erectus watched as she shut her eyes tight trying to focus. "I'll explain more later. Just... huh... start with the limbs farthest... ahh... out."

As Erectus drew near, it appeared the limb in question was the one sawing between her legs. Stretching forward, he found it took both his hands to cover its tip. Bunching his muscles, he worked the swollen shaft as best as he could.

"Yes! Oh gods, yes. Just like that," panted the woman. "I can feel it working."

With a final squeeze of his powerful digits, several things occurred. The limb shook and pulsed and gushed wave after wave of the thick cream onto him. The substance coated his chest and stomach and ran down his cock. Meanwhile, the woman was assailed with yet another massive orgasm.

As the plant fell away, Erectus grew bold and went for one of the coils holding one of the woman's arms. He only just began when he felt slithering tendrils wrap around his legs. It was stunning how quick they moved. As the questing feelers reached his waist, he managed to make the vine imprisoning her right arm erupt.

Unfortunately, there was now enough holding him fast that it pulled him towards the woman, to allow its shorter appendages to reach him.

Erectus had not taken stock of his own arousal at the situation. So, it was a surprise to them both as the plant managed to nestle his cock between the woman's legs, where its own prodigious vine had once been. She was indeed slick with desire as she squirmed on top of his shaft.

Panic filled her eyes upon feeling Erectus's member, but he eased her by explaining, "It's just me. The plant has taken hold, but you currently have one arm free."

She blinked trying to comprehend his words. As their meaning sunk home, she sprang into action. Grabbing one of the writhing shafts tickling the underside of her throat, she shoved it in her mouth and began sucking. Moving to the other one there, she placed it in his mouth.

It didn't take long before both had the white sap dripping from their chins. Erectus found that it had a pleasant sweet taste mixed in with its savory earthiness.

With his hands still free, he had finally finished freeing the woman's other hand. By now a new problem had arisen. His lower half was so secure that he couldn't bend over.

"Reach around me," ordered the woman. Her voice was firm and much easier to understand now that she wasn't moaning. "Find the ends that are near the top of my waist."

Following her orders, Erectus located the strands she spoke of. "I have them," he stated.

At the same time, she had wrapped her own arms around him taking hold of what he presumed were more plant limbs. Taking a deep breath, she steadied herself. "Okay, here comes the hard part. Put them in."

Erectus was about to ask where she meant when he felt her hands cramming the ends into his ass. Not waiting to be told again, he grunted and did the same to her.

When all was said and done, the cream dripped from every crevice of their bodies. Having her still in his arms, Erectus stepped away from the vial plant. Her soft breasts and hard nipples were an intoxicating sensation as he moved. When he was a safe distance away, he realized his dick was still resting in the juncture of her crotch.

With surprising gentleness, he pulled their bodies apart, the cream stretched, leaving thin strands connecting them.

As he removed her, she made a soft sound of despair as their genitals lost contact. Laying her on the soft mossy floor, he shushed her. "Shh, it's okay. We're both free."

She thrashed her head letting her long dark tresses slap the sides of her face. "You don't understand. I don't know how long I was there." Her eyes were shut tight as she explained. "I was gathering the sap from the venis seed weed when I stumbled backwards. I had forgotten to start with the male plant since it can be the most dangerous, but... that's not my issue."

"It's not?" inquired Erectus. He'd have thought that would have topped his list if he was in her place.

Her eyes opened and that sense of need and hunger was there. "The plant... it teased and teased." Her eyes shot to his cock. "I want... no, I need to be filled."

It took a moment for him to grasp her meaning, but once he did, he felt a pang of pity. Looking down at her, he saw that she was biting her lip, perhaps worried he'd reject her. So, he did the only thing he could. He smiled and introduced himself, "My name is Erectus."

Confusion filled her countenance and she repeated, "Erectus?"

He nodded. "Yes, I figure if I'm to make love to you then you should at least know my name."

Understanding dawned in her eyes. "Everlie," she was quick to reply.

"It's a pleasure, Everlie." Erectus leaned down, covering her lips with his as he positioned himself between her legs.

Her orgasm as he entered her shocked them both, but he held still as her body convulsed around the head of him. Once she calmed, he proceeded to move deeper.

Her groan was one of intense satisfaction as he embedded his full length inside her. Again he stopped, letting her get accustom to his girth. It didn't take long before her legs wrapped around him. The heels of her feet dug into his thighs urging him to move.

Taking his time, he was methodical about his motions. Every time she attempted to increase the pace, he slowed, causing growls of frustration.

Finally, she blurted out, "Just fuck me!"

With one meaty hand, he cupped the side of her face and stared into her eyes. "No, you or I are not objects to be used. Now is a time for connection. You have been used most terribly by that plant. I need you to know that you are cared for." As he spoke, his thrusts were firm and decisive. "You don't need the pleasure of the flesh. You need the pleasure of the soul."

Tears brimmed at the corner of her eyes. She stammered, "I don't... I... don't understand."

"My father was a great healer. He knew there was more to treat than just a person's body." He lowered his head and licked at her left nipple. He raised his head back up. "Right now, your body is in need of sexual gratification." For emphasis, he gave her one powerful thrust before resuming his pace.

She moaned in utter delight at the sensation. As it passed, she once again found his gaze.

"But all that stimulation has detached you from yourself. You need to put meaning back into your actions." He knew his words were not common. After all, his father was no ordinary healer.

Everlie's mouth moved, trying to find words. It took a while, but she eventually asked, "How can I do that?"

Erectus's grin was infectious. "For one, you can cum for me because you enjoy what I'm doing for you."

"Me cumming will make you happy?" her tone was a clear indication of how bewildered she was.

He nodded as he picked up the pace. "I want to feel connected to you. Please, cum for me, Everlie."