Mighty Erectus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yees!" Squealed his sister. The pace of her breathing quickened.

"I bet you never realized I spied on you and your husband during the summer festival. You had both snuck off to the lakeside where you thought you were alone." Erectus choked at the memory. He had become of age just the year before and he idolized his sister. But that night had changed something fundamental about their relationship. He had never self-reflected about the event before and was startled by what he was revealing to both of them. "I... I watched as you rode him. The moon was high that night and your breasts glistened in its pale brilliance. I... was jealous. I... I wanted to be the one you rode."

"Mmm, I knew you were there," she panted.

That, was unexpected. "You did?"

"Mother was worried you were hanging around me too much and admonished me for leading you on. Oh, fuck this feels incredible!" After a few moans she continued, "I didn't know what she meant so I talked with my friends. That's when we came up with the idea of you seeing me with Herock."

After a few thrusts, Erectus marveled, "I was supposed to watch you?"

Her nod was vigorous and on the frantic side. "One of my friends had even seen you naked and said she was looking forward to having a chance to be with you once you were detached from my tit, so to speak. Oh fuck, just like that!" It seemed her confession was helping her build to a climax because her next words were strained tight. "As I fucked Herock that night I imagined he was you, but gods you are so much bigger than he is. And if you stuck around maybe..."

"But after seeing you, I asked to go train with the Order of the Firm Hand. We never had a chance to talk about it." He had to admit things sounded less sordid when made clear, well, to a point. But it was nice to know his forbidden infatuation wasn't one sided. So, with a hint of his teasing personality before that incident he said, "Well, now you have your brother's massive dick inside of you now. Do you think you could have handled it that night? Or every night after that?"

At this, Kara's eyes rolled up in her head and her body bucked. He could feel her wetness as she squirted her slick juices over him.

The temptation to join her in release was almost impossible. If it wasn't for the mental training he had received from the order, he knew he'd have been lost.

Pulling himself from her wet heat made his body rebel. It was so close to an orgasm that he experienced physical pain, but he knew more was on the line. And if he could channel this frustration into pure vengeance, all the better.

Leaning forward he pressed a light kiss on his sister's forehead before springing up and racing to the top of the stairs. Placing a hand on the door leading to the Sorceress's chamber, he looked down at his throbbing swollen male member. Yes, he'd definitely be able to channel his need to punish her. It was something he knew he needed to do, with every ounce of his flesh. With that, he pressed forward and entered her room.

Chapter 5: Demons of the Past

Erectus found himself not in a single bedchamber like he expected, but rather a suite of rooms. Furnishings from Slong, with their sturdy solid designs, held up intricate carvings from Dildoa. Meanwhile delicate fabrics from the island nation of Labiya softened the harshness of the hard lines of the furniture. Each textile had Labiya's characteristic overlapping folds that they were famous for. And if he wasn't mistaken, much of the glass work came from the northern mountainous region of Titlan. Their bulbous design captured the light from the various windows and helped disperse the light, giving the rooms an airy quality.

Even the rugs that cushioned and muffled his footfalls were piled high. The luxury of their softness meant they could only have come from the Southern desert bazaars of Pubicon. That would also explain the tapestries he had run across in the tower. It was frightening to see just how broad the Sorceress's reach was.

Finding no sign of his quarry or of Everlie, he was worried no one was here. But in the final room he came across, there was a glowing portal and a spiral staircase leading up.

Guessing the portal was the same one Everlie had mentioned, he decided to leave it and head up the stairs. Cresting the top, he found a palatial bedroom. At least he thought the massive thing off to one side was a bed and not some elaborate plush stage. And at the far end was a floor to ceiling window, in front of which stood a familiar silhouette of a woman. Skylights were set in at intervals between him and her. Erectus was standing in one of these, so when she turned, he was clearly visible to her.

The sensual body moved towards him. As she passed under one of the skylights, her face became visible and his heart fell. Everlie was the Sorceress.

"I see you put in a lot of effort to reach me," her words mocked him with their patronizing tone. "And I see you even dressed the way I like my men to be."

He clenched his jaw, hating how his nude form responded to the sound of her voice. Why was it so much harder now that he knew who she really was?

Moving closer still, she passed under another skylight. The dress she wore left her arms bare but flowed from her body like a cascading waterfall. The dark red color and deep neckline that stopped just under her naval showcased most of her breasts and all of her cleavage.

He had seen her fully naked. Why was this bare scrap of cloth so enticing? All that ran through his mind was to rip it off of her and give her that pounding she had begged for when they first met.

"What? Nothing to say." Now she was scant feet away.

Finally, his tongue was galvanized into action. "I am Erectus, from the tribe of Girth, from the land of Slong. I've come to end you."

"Oh my!" she laughed, her green eyes flashing with mirth. "Such a nice gesture by the tribe of Girth and people of Slong. My very own beefcake to give me a happy ending."

"That's not..." he started, but something tickled the back of his mind. Something was off. What was it?

"No?" she asked. With her left hand, she brushed his chest with her finger tips. She let her hand move lower and lower still until she came to the base of his dick. Sliding a single finger up his length, she collected some of the moisture that remained from his interaction with his sister. Holding her glistening digit up, she commented, "Perhaps you just wanted to sample my end?" With that she stuck her finger in her mouth, sucking it clean. The whole time, her emerald gaze stayed fixed on him.

It was her eyes, he realized in a flash. "You're not Everlie," he blurted out. That means... the Sorceress was her sister.

Pulling her finger from her mouth, she frowned. "Don't tell me you met my slut of a sister?" Her frown became a scowl. "Of course, you did. That explains why you are here. Most people don't even make it past the weeds. She was probably fucking herself on those things again when you met. Am I close?"

Erectus was beginning to understand where some of Everlie's pain came from. He refused to add to it. But at the same token, the way Everlie had talked about her sister, she cared greatly for her. How would he deal with her?

"Please, don't hurt him!" cried a voice from behind him. Feet slapped the steps as they ran up. Unfortunately, when Everlie reached the last step, she tripped and Erectus's blade she had been carrying went skidding across the room. Meanwhile, Everlie managed to catch herself on her hands and knees beside both of them.

The Sorceress sighed, "Honestly, Ev. You thought this meathead could kill me? Wasn't what I did to those other two fools that now guard the base of my tower enough for you to stop encouraging these morons?"

"I... he's not..." Everlie spluttered.

"Sure he is." The Sorceress cut her off. "They all are. Though I must admit, your taste is getting better. Although you do fuck plants, so I guess it's just dumb luck. At any rate, I'll have fun with this one before figuring out what else I need." With that, her eyes flashed red and she pressed a palm to his chest.

"No, Lia!" Everlie wailed. "You shouldn't use those powers. It's not good for you!"

Seeing her eyes, a few more things snapped into place. The Sorceress, or rather Lia, Everlie's sister, was in fact possessed. This made things a lot simpler. Thanks to the Order of the Firm Hand, he knew how to deal with demons.

Lia was kicking her sister away. Everlie had managed to grab her skirt, which meant she was looking down and didn't see Erectus raise one massive hand and close it around her wrist.

Feeling the touch of his hand, Lia's head snapped up. Her eyes once again flashed, but Erectus held fast. Her eyes went wide and mouth fell open, for once blessedly speechless.

By now, even Everlie had clued in that something different was going on. Peering up, she looked between the two, asking with her gaze: what was going on?

Finding her voice at last, Lia pointed an accusing finger with her free hand to his crotch. "But, but, you've been with a woman? Why are my powers not enslaving you?"

Grabbing her pointing hand with his free one, he leaned in to answer, "Because demons have no power over the unspoiled. I have yet to spill myself inside anyone or anything." He then forced her bodily to the enormous bed.

This time, when her eyes flashed red, they stayed illuminated. Fear laced her pleas. "You don't have to do this. I can grant you power. Better yet, you can be the vessel. This body could be a gift."

"Quiet demon," Erectus ordered as he pushed Lia onto the bed.

Everlie, still on the floor and bewildered, asked him, "Erectus? What are you going to do to my sister?"

"I'm... no, we're, going to get rid of her demon and truly end this," he answered and, with that, he transferred both of the Sorceress' hands to just one of his, so that he could grab her dress and rip it from her with his newly freed appendage.

"No!" Lia squirmed, her lush curves creating a fetching sight.

"What's the matter, demon? Don't you want to taste my virginal seed?" his words were filled with scorn. However, they had the desired effect. Lia's body shuddered in ecstasy as her legs parted. Her slit was drooling in anticipation for him.

"I don't understand." Everlie had crawled up next to the two. Her face was at the perfect angle to see where their bodies would join in moments.

"It's simple," he explained. "In order to get rid of a demon, it takes two steps. The first is trapping the foul thing in a body."

"And you can do that by fucking my sister?" Everlie sounded a bit eager asking her question.

"Not just fuck," Erectus clarified, "I'm going to cum inside her."

Everlie looked up at him perplexed. "How will that trap it?"

He was now rubbing the head of his cock across her sister's opening. Moans were beginning to issue from Lia unbidden. With some strain, he managed to answer, "I haven't spilled my seed into anyone. This gives my essence a sort of power that demons find addictive. They can feed off of it, but only slowly." He was now pressing into Lia.

Everlie watched as her sister was stretched wide in order to accommodate the large man. She felt a tingle in her own cunt remembering the feel of his shaft. Still, her curiosity persisted. "But can't the demon just leave if it feels threatened?"

He let Lia's hands go, which immediately shot to her breasts. Her fingers pinching and kneading the nubs with a mindless abandon.

His length only half way in, Erectus chuckled, "You'd think so. And technically, I guess they could." He grunted as he continued pistoning in and out. Each stroke let him get a little deeper. "But it's like the flesh pit for them, the doors don't even need to be locked. Hell, I haven't even cum yet and the demon can't even bring itself to escape. It wants it that bad."

Everlie nodded, letting it all sink in. "And after you're done, I get my sister back?"

"She'll be free of the demon, if that's what you're asking, but..." Erectus was caught off guard when he felt Everlie's hands on his ass. With a grunt of effort, she shoved him hard into her sister. Both he and Lia cried out from the jarring contact.

"Hurry up Erectus," Everlie chirped. "This demon has ruined our lives for way too long." She began teasing him, attempting to speed up the process.

"Oh fuck," Erectus was used to having more control, but the enthusiasm Everlie was showing was making it tough. Additionally, he was aware that Lia was pulsing around him. That sudden thrust must have given her an orgasm. "I'm sorry, Lia," he panted needing to move. Every stroke prolonged her climax, turning the sensation into continuous waves. Each crest of pleasure growing in intensity.

"Just cum!" Everlie cried. She was eager to have her sister back. In her excitement, she began slapping his ass.

"Everlie," he growled. "Cuming inside her is just the first step. Oh shit!" With that expletive, his dick erupted. Both he and Lia moaned out their pleasure. His prick felt like it was being electrocuted as he pulsed over and over inside Everlie's sister. When it finally subsided, he could hardly hold himself up with his arms. They visibly shook from the effort. Gasping he rasped, "I was trying to form a rapport with Lia before I came inside of her. In order to kill the demon, Lia will need to be intimate with another soul she has some sort of bond with. I'm not sure I can do that now especially since..." his words were cut off when he went suddenly still.

"Erectus? Erectus?" Everlie was now worried. Her fears redoubled when her sister began laughing.

"You marvelous idiot," Lia howled. "Now that he has given himself to me without a bond, I can now control him."

"But the demon is trapped." Everlie's voice was small.

"For now," her sister admitted. "I imagine a day or two of some serious debauchery will clear that up. Thanks to you, he and I have no feelings for each other. This was just a nice fuck." She gestured with one hand and Erectus continued thrusting into her. "Ahh, speaking of which. I don't mind indulging in a bit more meaningless fun. Mmm!"

"I... I don't understand." Everlie looked to Erectus for clarification, but his expression was vacant. Only the slap of Lia and his bodies was the only reply.

"What? You want him to spell it out for you? Fine." Lia snapped her fingers. The magic enchantment released Erectus's tongue.

"She's right, uhh. Thanks to the, mmm, demon... she can control anyone she has no real connection to." At this last, his eyes seemed to bore into Everlie's as if he was trying to force his thoughts into her.

"Can't control...?" This tumbled around inside her head, then she mouthed, facing away from her sister, "She's never controlled me." Jumping up, she scrambled onto the bed.

"Ahh! While you're up Ev can you, wha...?" Lia never got the last word out since Everlie had thrown a leg over her twin's face and shoved her cunt down on Lia's mouth.

"Shut the fuck up!" Everlie ordered. Peering up at Erectus, she hoped she guessed right at his meaning.

Sure enough, he shuddered and stopped moving. "Yes! That's it!" he encouraged. "But the little bit of juice you got in her will probably only stun the demon for a moment."

"What do we do?" Everlie's body shifted. "I can already feel her mouth shut and avoiding my pussy."

"We need more of your wetness to get inside her." He looked down at where his body was still connected to Lia. "My cock!" he cried.

Everlie gaped at his crotch. "What? Is her demon cunt eating it?"

"What? No. What I mean is, I can use my dick to transfer both of your essences back and forth. Hurry, get on all fours above her." He was now pulling out of her sister.

Getting off of Lia's face allowed her sister to speak again. "Get off of me you cow!"

"It's okay Lia, I'm going to save, ahh!" It was impossible to finish since Erectus's cock had impaled her with a single thrust. The speed of the action knocked the breath from her and she fell bodily on her sister. With breasts pressed against one another, they could look into each other's' eyes. From this angle, Everlie could see fear in the other woman.

After a few hard thrusts into Everlie, Erectus re-entered Lia. The sound of a scream from an inhuman throat issued from the Sorceress. When it died, he transferred himself back into Everlie to gather more.

The first few exchanges were awkward, but eventually he found a rhythm. Soon both women were moaning with delight. As time went on, the demonic screeches became quieter and quieter. Soon all that was left was very human sounds among the three.

Time became meaningless as they shared their love. The spell was only broken when Erectus had his second orgasm. Blinking at Everlie's ass, it took him a while to realize he had cum in her this time. Spent from his exertions he pulled out and collapsed to one side of the bed, in easy arms reach of his two partners.

Still in a sexual haze, the women repositioned so they could eat each other out. Erectus admired the sight as the sisters greedily attacked one another, signs of his seed clear on their lapping tongues.

Once he had recovered sufficiently, he rejoined the two with a helpful finger here and an eager mouth there, all the while caressing and aiding in their enjoyment.

Once the ladies had their fill, all three of them lay panting. Their lips were swollen and their bodies glistened with all manner of fluids. Everything was peaceful, save the sobbing of one former Sorceress.

"Lia? Why are you crying?" Everlie brushed at the tears running from her sister's eyes.

"I failed." Lia replied, "I failed on so many levels."

"But that's okay, that was the demon," Everlie assured her sister.

"Demons don't just possess people. They form pacts," Erectus rumbled, knowing part of Lia's regret.

"What?" Everlie looked between them. "That can't be true. Tell him Lia, this demon was different."

But Lia was shaking her head. "He is right. When we lost our parents, I couldn't handle the pain. I just wanted it to stop hurting. I wanted everyone to stop hurting."

"You mean, that's why you captured all those people from all over the world? So they could just, what, have sex all the time?"

Lia turned her face away unable to look into her sister's eyes. "It was what the demon understood and what it had power over." She gave a half shrug still laying on her back. "After a while, every answer just looked like sex could fix everything."

"But... those people. They aren't themselves Lia" Anger tinged Everlie's accusing tone.

"That's not entirely true," Erectus once again broke in.

Shocked, Everlie turned to him. "You're defending her?

"Not exactly." Erectus propped himself up to better see the two. "While I was in the pit, I was able to have a conversation with my sister." When they just looked at him with no reaction he continued, "She told me that, if someone was far enough away from the gas when they were dosed, they could think with a mild amount of stimulation to keep their libido in check. In fact, I imagine a whole lot of barriers and hang ups were faced in that pit. In fact, it even gives me an idea of how to move forward from here."

~~~

Sometime later, Erectus was standing outside the base of the tower, rubbing down the two guardians. Turned out their names were Balldor and Hunglo. They had been transformed by the Sorceress when she had caught them in her tower.

Without the demon's powers to direct the life energy, it was impossible to change them back to their human forms. Lia confessed that, despite sharing a body with the spirit, she didn't know any magic herself. Fortunately, the two round masses didn't seem to mind.

Or as they put it, "If we didn't get changed, we would have never found each other."

Erectus hadn't fully understood their meaning, but he made sure to spend time with them and update them on goings on. He made sure to clean them and scratch any irritating itch they may have.