Mighty Erectus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, when I came up with the idea of what to do with this tower, I figured that we'd just be a place of healing. After all, the properties of the Venis Seed Weed are worth more than its weight in gold. And there is practically a whole cave full of the plants," Erectus said as he pulled away from rubbing the two and retrieved a sharp knife. With it, he started trimming the clumps of hair on Balldor and Hunglo that were caked with muck.

"Mm, so nice," cooed Hunglo.

"What changed?" asked Balldor.

Erectus threw some of the shorn hair to one side. "Well, turned out Lia had collected some very important people from all across the land. Once they were no longer under the influence of the girls' drug, they practically begged the two to make this place a retreat for a select clientele."

"Ooo, the air feels nice there," gushed Balldor. Erectus had switched who he was working on.

Hunglo pressed in, "But what about the loss of magic?"

Erectus shook his head, throwing down more handfuls of hair. "Turns out, it was all a matter of combining the right extracts. Everlie has been doing it for so long that she knows how to make it and lessen the dosage." Erectus cleared his throat. "The various leaders said this helped them find common ground."

"Yes! Harder!" moaned Balldor as Erectus pulled at an especially stubborn clump.

"How is the Sorceress handling this change?" asked Hunglo, eager for his turn again.

"Who? Oh, Lia? Funny you should ask. It seems, just like you guys, something remained in the people she captured. For whatever reason, they view Lia as some sort of benevolent figurehead. So, she handles all the meet and greet when people come to visit." Moving around the two, Erectus cleared off a few more lose hairs. "Okay, you guys look presentable now."

"Mm, you're the best," remarked Balldor as he trundled to his usual spot.

"I'm glad you stuck around to be the gardener," chimed in Hunglo as he settled down.

Erectus chuckled to himself, "Yeah, I guess to you guys that's all I really am." Grabbing a broom, he swept up and headed in.

Upon reaching the top of the tower, he grinned at the image before him. Both sisters were butt-ass naked and bent over completely, exposed to anyone who walked up the stairs. They were clearly waiting on him, since they were staring in his direction.

"Finally," Lia groused. "Hurry up and fuck me. The delegation will be here soon and I need you to take the edge off."

His laughter rang out as he shrugged out of his clothing, heading towards her. As he did, he asked Everlie, "And what's your excuse?"

"Oh, I don't want to be left out. So, I'm next, or during, or whatever." She beamed.

"You really are a slut," her sister sighed as Erectus slid his length into her.

"Look who's talking, miss I need a cock in me to relax." Everlie slapped her sister's ass, who in turn squealed with the blow.

Several orgasms later, Lia was putting on her dress while Everlie bounced on Erectus's shaft. "Don't wear yourselves out, you two," Lia scolded. "If all goes well, it will mean no kingdom will be at war with any other kingdom. And I'll need to celebrate."

"Mm hmm," moaned her sister.

Lia sighed, shook her head in exasperation and kissed her sister goodbye. Leaving the bed chamber, she gave the pair one last glance then was gone.

Reaching up, Erectus cupped Everlie's breasts. "You know what Hunglo thought I was?"

"Hmm?" It was hard to tell if she understood his words while riding him like she was.

"He thought I was the gardener. At the very least I should have a title, like Mighty Erectus," he continued.

Pausing to spasm with release, Everlie took a moment to gather herself. Then peering down, she said, "But you already have a title."

Raising a brow he asked, "And what's that?"

Reaching out one finger, she tapped him on the nose as she replied, "You, are our dick boy."

His face took on a stunned expression as if he had gotten smacked right between the eyes. Then his expression went wolfish. With a sudden shift and a scream from Everlie, he reversed their positions. Leaning in, with their mouths a scant hair's breath apart, he stated, "I think we need to have our own negotiation." A loud smack resounded in the room as he made a sharp thrust into her.

"Ahhh! Wha?" she tried to ask a question but was stopped by another powerful collision. "Ohh!"

"I'm going to pound you non-stop with my hardest..." another smack of body on body, "...thrusts. Until you call me by my true title."

"Ohh! Ahh! Whatever you say, ohh! Dick boy." Everlie's grin was impish.

With that he gave it his all, increasing the speed of every stroke and holding nothing back. He was dead set on having her choose his title over hers for him. With a playful growl, he demanded, "Call me, Mighty Erectus!"

The End

Note from the Author:

When I entered my first story on Literotica for the 2021 Winter Contest, I was so tickled by all those who favorited and followed me. This encouraged me to instantly start a new work, which you've just read. I hope my brand of erotica lives up to your expectations.

For those who found this story first, I recommend giving The Naughty List a read. It is a shorter piece, but I try to pack the same level of intensity, no matter the size of the story. I also try to write erotica with a fairly simple philosophy. The ends justify the means.

However, I try my best to make sure the erotica is the means in that equation. That way, I can always try to write an engaging story that is moved along by kinky naughty bits rather than trying to make the filthy parts the whole point. I know the latter leaves me dissatisfied. And if there is one thing I will always strive to do, is satisfy!

With love,

Lola