Mighty MILF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dare attack our leader?" Nadia hissed into Michelle's ear, her distinct Czech accent providing an extra edge to it. "I will make you pay for that!"

Before either woman could do anything, Adam emerged from the rubble, sans armor. His deep blue under-suit clung to his lithe body, leaving as little to the imagination as Mighty Woman's uniform. He bolted straight towards the two women, but he didn't punch. Instead, with Michelle's arms and legs still restrained by Nadia, he gripped the collar of that expertly crafted uniform and started to tear it.

The fabric was tough and durable, making Adam work for the smallest tear to start forming. But a small snap of binding material was all that was needed for a cascade. With a yell of exhaustion, Adam tore Michelle's suit open from her collar to her stomach, and her heavy tits flopped free for everyone watching to see.

Gritting her teeth, Mighty Woman struggled against Nadia's grip. The hero's strength was incomparably greater than hers, but the woman was clearly very practiced in her art. Were she to go all out, to put her full strength into breaking free of the grapple, Michelle would certainly be able to, but not without causing serious injury to the young woman on her back. Even if Nadia was a villain, she was not in control of herself, and Mighty Woman couldn't bring herself to harm her.

"So, you're not just charming and raping them, but having them do your dirty work, huh, Breeder?" she yelled at approaching villain. "Putting them in harm's way to give yourself an edge is low, even for someone like you. Do you feel no shame that you need to force your opponent to hold back to beat her? To know that you can't win a fair fight? How can you think you're the one to father the new world, when you can't even beat me with your own strength?!"

Breeder X seemed not to listen. With frightening determination, he tore open Mighty Woman's uniform. She was shocked. Even reading the reports of how he treated the Sisterhood, she had not expected this. Below them, in the streets, reporters went wild, screaming about finally having a clear view of "Mighty MILF's" chest.

The costume slowly started to knit itself back together, but with Breeder X still tearing, there was little the nanites could do. So long as she was held, her chest would remain bare to the whole world. Exposed to the cool air, her nipples started to shrivel and stiffen, which only sent the reporters into a deeper frenzy, speculating about her arousal.

"You're sick," Mighty Woman hissed at the villain.

Adam held the two torn parts of her uniform apart. He had not anticipated just how advanced her suit was, with it trying to repair itself from the damage he had done. But he had done what he wanted, which was to expose the prude to the world that had so long craved to see her.

"What you see as manipulation and control, I see as enlightenment and re-education." Adam gestured to Nadia over Michelle's shoulder. "Do you really think a normal prison could contain the likes of Nadia? Or any of the other countless members of the Sisterhood? I provided them with purpose and redemption. They serve to right the wrongs they created."

Breeder X let of one edge of the uniform, moving his hand to Mighty Woman's throat. "I don't want to fight, but you're leaving me no choice." He gave her neck a squeeze, before letting his hand travel down her clavicle to her exposed tits. Her body reacted to his touch, flexing and trying to get free from Nadia's grip. Adam's hands cupped and groped those teats, living out the dreams of people everywhere. "Don't tell me you don't like this. Your uniform is a glorified skin suit. You might as well be naked..."

News casts all over the world had started to tune in to this fight. People everywhere were seeing their heroine groped and seemingly be turned on by it. The internet was on fire at this point.

Michelle closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Shouting and struggling weren't going to be enough to get her out of this situation. She was dealing with someone who would not play fair and had no shame. Someone who thought he was a hero, despite his beliefs being flawed and contradictory. She didn't like violence, but she might need to stop pulling her punches if she was going to win this.

In the meantime, the villain continued to fondle her heavy breasts. As he cupped and squeezed and pinched, milk slowly started to trickle out of her nipples. Unable to resist, Breeder grinned and had a taste, driving the people even madder. Reporters shrieked about the confirmation of Mighty MILF being, in fact, a mother, while sexless men wrote posts on how her lactation was a sign of her arousal.

In truth, despite her complacency and bodily reactions, Michelle was not aroused by the man. His depravity and nonsensical ideology sickened her, enraged her. What would really get her off would be seeing him sentenced and imprisoned. Still, she could feel something happening. It wasn't voluntary, and it wasn't quite arousal. Something was slowly making her more docile the longer she was close to Breeder X. Whatever she was going to do, she would need to act fast.

"This is it," she growled. "Last chance to back down before things get ugly."

"Bold claims by someone who can do nothing but sit and be fondled by me." Adam wiped a few spare drops of milk from his lips with the back of his hand. He could see that he was starting to influence the woman, with a slightly glazed look in her eye. He could imagine that her thoughts were starting to get a little hazier being so close to him. Still not enough to make her subservient to him and his goals, but enough to potentially knock her off balance.

Of course, Adam was so focused on Michelle that he didn't notice Nadia succumbing to his proximity as well. It was so much easier for a woman already under his thrall to fall victim to his potent pheromones, and the effect was much greater. The woman had become flush with arousal, her body reacting with need and desire for her lord. Her slacking grip was noticed only by Michelle, thanks in no small part to the Sister subtly grinding on her to get some satisfaction.

Breeder X gripped the base of his shaft, running his hand up along its length until it reached the fat, bulbous helm. He rubbed his thumb against his slit, slathering it in his pre-cum, then brought the glistening digit to Mighty Woman's mouth and pressed it against her lips. "Open up."

"It looks like this might be it, everyone!" one reporter shouted from below. "America's favorite dommy mommy has finally found a cock that will make even her submit!"

Michelle glared down at the reporter, wishing for just a moment that she had her mentor's heat vision. After a moment, she brought her gaze back to Breeder's cock, a look of pain and reluctance on her face. Slowly she opened her mouth and brought her head forward. However, at the last moment, just before her lips met it, she slammed her head back into the woman holding her.

Nadia cried out in pain, almost as loud as the sound of her nose being broken. Instinctively, momentarily free of Breeder's control just by the shock and pain, she released Mighty Woman and clutched her own face.

Not one to oass up a perfect opportunity, Mighty Woman pried Nadia's legs away and tossed her aside. The villainess flew through the air for a moment, blood streaking behind her, before she crashed into the roof of a nearby apartment building. Michelle winced. Nadia would survive. At worst, the villainess would recover in a few weeks with a broken nose, but she still didn't like doing it.

As her costume started to knit itself back together, she glared up at Breeder X and said, "You're going to regret that. I'll punch that smug look right off your face, and right out of the solar system with any luck."

As soon as she finished, before her costume was even fully repaired, she rushed forward and began to lay into the villain. She managed to land a few blows--an uppercut to the chin, a knee to the ribs, a jab to the stomach--but the villain blocked most of them. Still, it didn't matter. Her goal was to push the villain out of the city. She needed to move the fight somewhere he couldn't get help and she didn't need to worry about protecting civilians.

Ever since Mighty Woman went on the offensive, Adam's mind had been racing. He was designed to be a top-of-the-line thinker, one of the best in the world. But it was more than a little hard to think when he was being assaulted by a such a vicious attack. Mighty Woman's reputation was clearly well earned; it took almost all of Breeder X's concentration to defend against the flurry of punches, kicks, and even the occasional headbutt.

That said, his teasing and public displays with her had clearly knocked her off-balance. She was still obviously very proficient with her fighting style, but she was overly aggressive, almost sloppy with her attacks. It was the only thing allowing Adam to keep pace with her. Without that anger, he was confident he would have been taken apart quite quickly when the fight began again.

He needed to slow things down a bit. With all their movement, his pheromones would be no where near potent enough to overwhelm her before she beat him. It didn't help that he was squarely on the defensive. Although, being on the defensive did provide some advantages, and he knew this city much more than she did.

Adam did his best to take in the surroundings. They were still close to the center of Haven, a place that he had converted into a large open park. Adam managed to give Michelle a counter hit hard enough to daze her before making a beeline for the city proper. The maze-like streets could be enough for him to get the drop on her if he managed to break her line of sight. And then he'd see if he could grapple as well as Nadia could. After all, how could even Mighty Woman withstand being that close to him for so long?

Michelle started forward but stopped herself. Her rage and ferocious fighting style had served her well in a close-quarters brawl, but it wouldn't be of any use to her trying to track her opponent. After taking a deep breath, she descended onto the roof of the nearest tall building and took a knee. She needed to wait for her suit to repair itself, and for her wounds to heal.

For the moment, Mighty Woman's foe was gone, and that gave her an advantage. Breeder X needed her. He couldn't force her to be the mother of his new world if he didn't face her. She didn't need to follow him into an ambush; he would come to her.

From her vantage point, she watched everything from the skyline to the streets below. With the reporters shouting and pointing at her, hiding would be an impossibility. With nothing else to do, she watched and waited for any sign of Breeder X or the members of the Sisterhood.

In the lull, Adam took time to recuperate. He was certainly worse for wear from when he woke up this morning. The only lasting injury he had delivered to Mighty Woman was to her pride. After literal decades of the world wanting to see her body, he had at last provided just that. In the event he was defeated, his name would now be synonymous with hers.

But Breeder X had no intention of being defeated today. Ever since his conquest of the Sisterhood, he had made sure to be trained by their best. While no where near the level of experience of Michelle, he saw firsthand how effective Nadia was against her. Adam was sure that Mighty Woman would expect the same move now, but there were others that would do just as well to make sure she stays nice and close to him. His shaft twitched at the thought, almost like it had a mind of its own and was thinking of how it would feel to be inside the heroine.

Adam made sure to avoid the main city streets and the inevitable crowds gathered there. Just as they were all ogling her, he was bound to draw just as much attention. As he watched from afar, he was able to see a few members of the Sisterhood assault the building Michelle was on top of, only to be routinely thrown off and defeated.

Breeder X cared for his Sisterhood, but they were just not good at listening to his orders. He supposed that his enthrallment overrode any real command, almost like how a hive would do anything to protect any danger to its queen. Much of Adam's creation and abilities remained unknown even to him, something he planned to rectify once this was over with.

It was obvious that she wasn't leaving the building. She was smart, and she knew that he had to come to her. Adam remembered the layout of the city's underground, with the interconnected catacombs beneath it. He had spent a solid week rooting out the last of the criminal Sisterhood down there and had developed a mental map of its layout. Sure enough, there was a tunnel right underneath her perch.

After entering the nearest tunnel, Adam was quick to zip through the underground labyrinth. The depth underground would mask his movement from Mighty Woman's super senses. If anything, it would be indistinguishable from the wind whistling through the city proper.

As he came to a halt underneath the building, Adam knew he only really had one shot at grappling her. He'd be flying up blind, and he would need that split second of her confusion to grab on to her before she gathered her wits. But this was his only real chance.

With a burst of power, he shot up. Up through the foundation, and then floor after floor. His speed was so fast, it left minimal damage to the structure itself, leaving neat holes where he flew up. By some amount of luck, when he breached the roof, he was right under Mighty Woman.

As she waited for her true opponent to return, a seemingly endless hoard of women scaled the building and tried to take down Mighty Woman. Not all of them were entirely useless in the fight; some of them may have even given the hero a run for her money back when she was still a sidekick, but most of the Sisterhood's members would have been little more than henchmen back in her era. For Mighty Woman, the hardest part knocking them unconscious without serious damage.

"They just don't make them like they used to," she said as she tossed one of her assailants from the building.

She turned to face off against her next opponent but was quickly met with a blow almost hard enough to dislocate her jaw. Holding up her arms to block the second and third blows, she stared up at the massive figure before her. She must have been nearly eight feet tall, with muscularity that would put a bodybuilder to shame. She wore a tight, black bodysuit, backless and sleeveless, and her dark hair, shaved on the sides, was kept in a long braid. The glass screen over her domino mask lit up with information as the woman wound back for another punch.

"Muscle Girl?" Michelle asked. "Really? You make my name sound creative."

Mighty Woman moved in for a few quick blows of her own, but before her fist could connect with the villain's face, something restrained her arm. The brutish woman took the opportunity to crack the hero hard across the face. The blow sent her spinning, giving her a look at what was restraining her: a slender girl dressed in a pink leotard, with long, golden that seemed to be holding back the hero's arm on its own.

"Medusa?" she asked, getting fed up with the lackluster names. "It sort of makes sense. Why not Rapunzel? If you're going to steal a name, at least steal one that fits."

"Then how's Viper?" a voice behind the hero hissed.

Before Michelle could react, the villainess behind her sunk her teeth into Mighty Woman's neck. Almost instantly, Michelle could feel the effects of Viper's venom. Her senses dulled, her strength faded, her legs weakened. She had been careless. Her body could recover from the poison many times faster than any human, but she would still be vulnerable in those few minutes. She needed to act fast.

Setting aside her quips for the moment, Mighty Woman wound back and threw her whole body into a punch. She probably wasn't stronger than Medusa's hair in this state, but she didn't need to be. With a yelp, the blond-haired villainess was pulled into the air and sent crashing into Viper. As the two fell, Michelle decided to turn the hair into her own weapon. She wound it around her arm a few more tines and gripped tightly, then, as Muscle Girl threw another punch, Mighty Woman rolled to the side. She quickly kicked into the air and, while Muscle Girl tried to regain her balance, wrapped Medusa's golden hair around her neck.

She had them where she wanted them now. Even poisoned, there was no way Mighty Woman could lose to a few F-list crooks like this. Unfortunately, she wasn't only fighting the Sisterhood. Her senses dulled, she hadn't heard Breeder X approaching, and she was unable to avoid the powerful hand that wrapped around her throat and pulled her into the air.

Adam barely had a moment to glimpse the trio of Sisterhood members as they tried to regain their balance. He was too focused on making sure Michelle didn't regain her footing. Although it certainly seemed like she was...weaker? Glancing back at team on the roof, he spotted Viper among them. He was more than a little surprised that her fangs didn't just break against Mighty Woman's skin. But given the potency of Viper's venom, it was the only possible explanation.

"Someone got careless, didn't they?" Adam's grip on Michelle's neck tightened as he held her aloft in the air. Her hands grasped and clawed at his arm, seeking to get free. A single crack in Adam's confidence formed; he could feel her strength returning even in with her panicked struggling.

With a grunt, Breeder X threw Mighty Woman into the building across the way. Her impact shattered glass and concrete, and before she could collect herself, Adam pounced again. He planted his foot firmly on Michelle's well-toned belly while grabbing a handful of the heroine's hair. His cock was inches away from her face, with precum dripping on the woman's exposed chest. "Open your mouth, so I can make you mine."

Dazed and confused, Michelle couldn't even manage to close her mouth at all. Beaten down and pinned to the floor, it hung agape. There was nothing she could do. It would be another minute or two before the poison wore off. Until then, she was entirely at Breeder X's mercy.

Tugging on the heroine's hair to pull her head up, Adam thrusted his hips forward. His fat helm pushed into her mouth, her lips giving way to the massive intrusion. The man could all but stifle a moan at the tightness of this MILF's mouth, Michelle's mouth forming a perfect seal around his length.

Once the tip was in, Adam took his foot off Michelle's stomach, instead placing each on either side of her. He grabbed her head with both hands, firmly gripping her as he forced more and more of his cock down her throat. Even with her returning strength, the woman could do little else but futilely push against her adversary's thighs. Michelle's body gagged and convulsed at the violation, but Adam didn't stop until his heavy, dangling balls slapped against Mighty Woman's chin.

Michelle tried to resist the villain. She struggled against his grip, she beat on his legs, but it was all in vain. Her limbs were heavy and sore, and her mind was dull and unfocused. It was like she was in a pool of molasses, like her brain was submerged in stormy waters. The hero even tried biting down on Breeder's cock, but it was as steel would be to an ordinary man. The durability of his enormous member was even greater than the rest of his body.

She was forced to give in. Until her strength returned, all Mighty Woman could do was submit. But even after giving up on her resistance, it wasn't painless. Breeder X's cock was bigger than any she had ever taken. The sheer size of it was almost enough to dislocate her jaw, and her neck looked as if it might explode by the time he slid his full length down her throat.