Mighty MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
Mighty Woman comes out of retirement to stop Breeder X.
12.7k words
4.34
20.4k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle Williams had been surprised when she'd received the call to action. While it was true that she had once been one of the world's greatest and most popular heroes, she had given up that life nearly two decades prior. Surely, she thought, there must have been others more suited to rise to the occasion, but America's Hero Society was off-world, and the situation was too tense to bring in foreign powers. With great reluctance, she resigned herself to her fate and prepared herself for the battle ahead.

Her career had begun when she was only twelve, a short time after discovering her powers. In those days, she had been known as Mighty Girl, and had been the first apprentice taken on by the countries greatest, Mighty Man. Pretty, confident, a perfect ideal for which your girls could strive, she skyrocketed in popularity faster than any heroine before her. It was no surprise that even twenty years later, her rise to prominence was seen as the perfect characterization of the transition from the bronze age into the silver age.

Later in life, however, she had hit her rebellious streak, and her fall from grace had started. Determined to be her own hero, she had abandoned her more conservative costume--her long sleeves, turtlenecks, and frilly skirts, all white and silver--in favor of a form-fitting swimsuit that emphasized her maturing body. With her change in style had come a change in name, too: Mighty Woman; though Super Slut, a name conceived by sexless men on internet forums, had been quick to catch on with reactionary media.

This phase had not persisted, though, and by the time she had finished high school, Mighty Woman had returned to modest costumes that more closely resembled her mentor's. The media had still harassed her for her past decision, but she had been popular with the people, and was able to reclaim her reputation as a symbol of peace and hope, and a proper successor to Mighty Man. Her renaissance, however, had not lasted long. Public perception of the heroine had taken a hit after a series of rather violent altercations that left dozens of villains permanently injured, and her reputation had been all but destroyed when photos were released of the young heroine seemingly lactating through her suit.

The name Mighty MILF had caught on quickly, and with a few weeks, every article printed about her was nothing more than speculation into who had "knocked her up", or how her "mom bod" no longer fit into her suit, or how terrible of a mother she must have been. Of course, everything they had printed was nonsense; she had still been the same shape, and there had been no possibility of her family being found, but the slanderous coverage of her had caused problems. The bad press for such a popular hero had been damaging to all heroes, and every time the media had guessed who the "lucky guy" was, he had been harassed relentlessly by villains. Not to mention the deterioration of her mental health. Being a superhero was hard enough without constantly being called a whore and a slut, and worst of all, a terrible mother.

And so, she had left it behind. Michelle had abandoned her hero identity and focused instead on raising her daughters. Those years had been the best of her life, but she had never cast off the feelings that something was missing, so when she received the call, she knew she had to answer.

The new suit she had been given was similar to her original, though clearly modernized. The top was same--a tight, white shirt with long sleeves and a high collar, a bold M printed on its chest in silver. The bottoms, though, were quite different; the cute skirt of her Mighty Girl years and the silver undies of her early adulthood had both been replaced by white tights. Her cape had been removed from this new design, but it retained a modernized version of her domino mask.

Once she was dressed, Michelle looked at herself in the mirror. She had certainly changed a lot since her retirement. Her hips were wider, her breasts were heavier, her backside was plumper. Thankfully, she hadn't stopped working out, and the skin-tight suit high-lighted her well-toned stomach and her muscular thighs. The tabloids would certainly have had a lot to talk about, but that wouldn't stop her from completing her mission.

***

Adam's gaze was locked onto the various screens arranged before him; all showed some variation of the same story. The government had enlisted one of the best superheroes out there to come and upset his utopia: Mighty Woman. She was making a few stops before her trip to Haven City--rallies with the people to announce her comeback--and all the stations were paying lip service to her. The villain licked his lips in anticipation as he watched her.

He had taken the name Adam once his conquest was complete, as he viewed himself as the first of a line of new men on Earth. He had made sure that the best of the Sisterhood were bred as soon as possible, so as to ensure his vision of a world at peace was soon to come. With a light sigh, the young ruler rose from his seat and turned off the televisions. "Such a shame, don't you think Alena? No one looks at what we've accomplished and want to emulate us. They only want to destroy us."

The nude woman at the door nodded in agreement. She had long, black hair that ran nearly to her hips, a perfect contrast to her pale skin. Her body was heavy and gravid, being well along in her pregnancy. "It is, Adam. They just don't appreciate your generosity and foresight." A hand on her belly, she smiled and looked at him with soft, emerald eyes. "Did you want me to signal the Sisterhood to ready for battle?"

Alena had been the leader of the Sisterhood before Adam had arrived. Their battle had been fierce, but its outcome had been inevitable. The deluded hero had to finish inside of her three times before his seed had broken her, but after she was under his thrall, she had become one of his most trusted leaders, retaining her command over the reformed Sisterhood. The massive loads that she had received from Breeder X had made her fanatical in his vision.

"No, there's no need for that." Adam floated over to his lover, his naked form glistening in the sun, and he placed his hands on her belly. "You and your sisters carry my vision with you. I will face her myself."

Adam had chosen the former city hall as his new seat of power, and he had converted it from an old government building to a palace. He drifted to the stand that displayed his uniform. It had been modified since his crusade to free Haven City from the Sisterhood. Most notably, it was now totally crotch-less, letting his massive endowment dangle free beneath him. Minimal pieces of white armor adorned his arms and legs, giving him a great range of motion, and a hardened shell of metal engraved with a dark X covered his front and back. Adam had little need for armor, but he did enjoy the aesthetics of it. It had a regal air to it that was emphasized by the golden cape draped over his shoulders.

His feet touched the ground, and a small collection of the Sisterhood went about dressing their master. More than once, a wandering hand stroked his shaft or groped a fat testicle, but Adam didn't mind. It was their way of showing their reverence; who was he to criticize that?

As the last piece of armor was fitted, he turned to Alena, who had watched her lover suit up. He rose into the air as she looked on, longing. "Please, let me fight at your side," she begged.

"No. If she's even a fraction of the power she was at when she was younger, she will be too much for you. I refuse to put you in harms way." Adam turned from his cadre of followers and drifted to the balcony at the far end of the room.

Mighty Woman had the potential to be his perfect breeder. Their children would be unlike anything seen before. If he could conquer her, Adam's dream of a peaceful world would be all but assured. Behind him, one of his women turned on the one of the monitors. As he stared out over his city, he listened for updates on her arrival.

"For the last time," the heroine repeated for the thousandth time since starting her tour, "it's Woman. Mighty. Woman."

She was standing on the steps of Passage's city hall, her last stop before Haven. Beneath her were swarms clamoring civilians, their cheers, applause, and catcalls all blended tighter in a deafening roar. It wouldn't have been too bad, were it not for the mob of reporters in the front. Just like they had before her retirement fifteen years ago, they shrieked questions and hurled accusations at her, all while their cameras kicked and flashed.

"Mighty MILF! Mighty MILF!" one eager, young reporter shouted. "Some people have been speculating that the new costume you're wearing is designed to make you appear naked! Is this true?"

Michelle groaned and rubbed her temples. She had thought that this would be a good idea. Back in her days as a sidekick, rallies like this would inspire hope; but things weren't like that now. Whether it was good for the people or not, the media was only interested in what would make them the most money. Were it not for them, the public's perception of Mighty Woman would have been much better.

In truth, no one was speculating about her new suit. It was top of the line, custom-made, government issued. The kind of costume she wore was standard amongst strong and durable heroes. It had heating and cooling, microscopic drones that stitched it together whenever it received any damage, and it was so perfectly form-fitting that it gave no resistance to movement. Sure, that meant that it essentially acted as another layer of skin, and that everything from her toned stomach and her muscled calves to her nipples and her camel toe were perfectly outlined by it, but still.

"Next question," Mighty Woman grumbled.

Curious, Adam turned to face the monitor. The reporters continued to bombard her with personal questions, but something seemed wrong. They were all supposed to by live, but the timing of the different channels was the same. Every one of them was in sync. If they were all live, surely there would be varying delays. Even stranger, it was too bright. It should have been evening in Passage.

That was when he realized, just a moment too late. As soon as it had clicked in his mind, he heard it: the thunderous sound of something breaking the sound barrier, followed by the shattering of every window in the palace. If it had been a villain with that kind of power, or one of the government's heroes, he would have certainly been killed. Thankfully, he was dealing with Mighty Woman.

"Breeder X!" her voice boomed from outside. "I'll give you one chance to come quietly! Give yourself up and no one needs to get hurt!"

The humans serving in the palace scattered as fast as they could, scurrying around shattered glass and out of the danger zone. They knew that with Mighty Woman on the scene, they were more likely to get hurt than if they just walked away now. However, despite Adam's explicit orders, a few members of the Sisterhood standing guard outside were compelled to defend their master. While none of them had the ability to fly, their legs were toned and torqued, and with mighty leaps catapulted themselves at Mighty Woman.

Of course, since they were fighting Mighty Woman, they lasted only seconds. A few dialed back punches and some creative throws from the heroine had the vanguard unconscious before their ruler could even take to the skies.

Adam knew that would be the outcome; their blind loyalty stopped them from thinking strategically. Regardless, his moment of truth had arrived. He exited the palace to see Mighty Woman floating above the memorial pond in front of Adam's new home. He couldn't lie; he was nervous. The Sisterhood was beneath him in their powers, but this was an equal. Breaking her would be a challenge.

The villain took a few steps forward before rising into the air, ascending to his opponent's level. "Mighty Woman, I was just about to offer the same to you." He knew this was being filmed from all sorts of angles, both by citizens and drones sent in by news agencies. "I see Haven as the first step in a world policed by people like us. I've proven it can be done. I just need the numbers to do it. Which, as you can see, I've already started..." With a sweeping arm motion, he gestured to his palace; various nude members of the Sisterhood watched in nervous anticipation, each of them cupping a gravid belly.

Adam looked back to Mighty Woman, his gaze lingering on her form. Her outfit left nothing to the imagination, that was certain. Her power was one thing that appealed to his breeding ambitions, but his adversary was, in his mind, literally built to be a mother. His body reacted naturally, his exposed cock stiffening as he floated forward, until its massive shaft pointed right at Mighty Woman. "Come with me and be the mother of the new world. This is your one chance."

Mighty Woman kept her distance as the villain approached. She didn't know everything that he was capable of. He had enhanced strength and speed, and his semen had some sort of mind-controlling effect, but everything else, even in this dire situation, was classified. Even Breeder's ability to fly came as a surprise to the hero, so she made sure to not lose the high ground.

"The world needs to be protected by us," she said in the heroic voice she'd been practicing on tour, "not policed by us. Just because something can be done doesn't mean something should be done. You're manipulating people's minds, Breeder X. That already tells me you're more concerned with being in control of them than serving them."

She took up a fighting stance, raising her arms to protect herself from any sudden attacks. Hopefully, she thought, if Breeder still saw himself as a Hero, he would fight like one. A fair fight would be ideal, but she needed to be wary of any underhanded tricks.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn down your offer," she told him, voice booming throughout the city. "Maybe you haven't heard, but I'm already the proud mom of some beautiful children. I don't need to be the mother of anything else."

Adam let out a disappointed sigh. He knew she would never accept his offer, but he had still wanted to try. "I'd hoped you would agree. I'm sorry it has to go this way."

He the best way to overwhelm Mighty Woman would be to use his body's cocktail of pheromones. Even without cumming inside of her, his proximity alone would be enough to arouse her and erode her fighting edge. The trick was to make sure he stayed in the fight long enough. Adam had no idea if her superhuman physiology would be more resistant or not, but given her superior fighting capabilities, he didn't have much choice.

Raising his and assuming a fighting stance, Adam launched himself at Mighty Woman and their fight began. As expected, she blocked his first flurry of blows, though the strength he put behind each one was enough to keep her on the defensive for a moment. The impact of each hit echoed like a thunderbolt through the cityscape.

When Mighty Woman finally threw a punch of her own, Adam spun out of the way, rising in the air as he did so. Whether intentional or not, the move landed the first real blow of the fight; Breeder X's turgid cock slapped across Mighty Woman's face, leaving the older woman more than a little flustered.

The sound of the impact echoed throughout the city. Caught off guard, Mighty Woman let the blow propel her backwards, letting her disengage for a moment. She didn't know how she had been struck. Since the fight had begun, she had carefully watched her opponent's limbs. The only part of his body that had been close enough to land that kind of blow was his knee, but even then, that should have connected with her chin, not her cheek.

The realization dawned on her when two things happened. First, she felt the thick, slimy fluid slathered across the right side of her face. Second, with her heightened senses, she could hear the reporters below, who had just arrived at the scene, in a frenzy over what had just happened. Every single one of them was raving about the cock that had just struck her face, speculating on whether she had let it happen and whether she had enjoyed it.

Michelle's face flushed red. She had avoided looking down there out of decency. She had never expected that the villain would be so bold as to use his own genitalia as a weapon in this fight. As the embarrassment faded, an indignant rage filled her eyes.

"You fiend!" she shouted. "It's one thing to have yourself exposed like that, but to use it as a bludgeoning weapon against unsuspecting women?! How can you even call yourself a hero when you have no sense of honor or shame?!"

Adam studied Michelle's reaction and realized an advantage he had over her. He was shameless; his vision of the world was not a prudish one. He made it clear that he believed his super-powered children would guide the world to a new era of peace. He wore his moniker of Breeder X with pride because he knew he would be the one doing the work to get the world where he wanted it to be.

Mighty Woman was...conservative. Traditional. The superhero age she was raised in and fought in was a different time. The years of media ogling her had produced a woman who took refuge in heroics, a personal escape from that raw sexualization. If he was going to keep her off balance and win, he would need to keep pushing.

Adam placed his hands on his hips, his horse-cock jutting out from him. Dollops of slimy precum formed and dripped to the ground below, like a leaky faucet. "I have no shame because I know what it will take to save the world. And this right here--" he gripped the base of his shaft with a gloved hand, pumping it once, twice, three times "--is how it will be saved."

As he let go, his cock throbbed from the sudden lack of stimulation. It wanted more, needed more. A smirk crossed Adam's face. "Don't lie, Mighty Woman. It's okay to admit you want it."

Michelle averted her eyes in disgust. She had fought deviants and rebels before, as well as worked with them. Many female heroes and villains leaned into their sexuality and wore costumes with the explicit purpose of arousing onlookers. Even Mighty Woman herself had once worn a very revealing outfit when fighting crime, but she had never met a villain so shameless and depraved as to masturbate himself in the middle of a fight.

She had had enough. Mighty Woman had not returned after fifteen years only to be mocked and harassed. She had not donned her costume, endangered her family, so some self-righteous narcissist with a god complex could taunt her. Her face grew hot with rage. She clenched her teeth and she balled her fists.

"Want it?" she demanded. "The only thing I want is to free these people and put an end to this sick game of yours! You don't want a new world; you want to be the god of a new world!"

With that, she raced forward. Kicking off the air, she rocketed towards Breeder X, breaking the sound barrier before she had even crossed the short distance. With a defiant shout, she wound back her fist and threw a punch that could reduce a military base to rubble.

Adam's eyes went wide with the speed Mighty Woman attacked. He barely had time to raise his arms in defense before she struck him. Breeder X went flying back, the blow sending him end over end into a building. His impact blew through the walls as he tumbled through. Pushing off a rather large piece of rubble, Adam was surprised to see his armor had taken most of the blow, with his natural resilience taking the rest. Of course, such a punch had broken his armor into near-useless shattered shards. Adam shrugged off the armor, somewhat irked that he would need to have a new one made.

Outside, a few more of the Sisterhood attacked the distracted Mighty Woman in retaliation. This time, the three that attacked did so in unison, from three different angles. While Mighty Woman was able to knock two out of the air before they even got to her, the third was able to latch onto her back. This Sister was Nadia, an expert grappler. Despite the superior strength of Mighty Woman, Nadia was able to wrap her arms and legs around the heroine in a way that made it nearly impossible to move.