Mighty MILF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like the members of the Sisterhood, this base personality viewed Michelle as nothing but a baby maker. She will take his cum and she will bare his child. Breeder X's enhanced cock even behaved like a dog cock, with its already monstrous girth inflating even more so none of his cum would be spilled and wasted.

But one load isn't enough. No, if he had the ability to, he would just keep cumming into this womb until her belly looked gravid with all the seed inside it. So, even though his shaft was filling Mighty Woman's hole to the brim, he still forced his hips to piston into the beaten woman.

To the crowds below, their super-powered throats produced moans and screams that were obvious to anyone above 16 below them. It was just raw, animal fucking going on between the two. Any credibility that Mighty Woman was some upstanding, moral character seemed to evaporate just a little bit more with each pained moan she uttered.

With one last punch to keep her off balance, Adam grabbed Michelle's hips and spun her around, still impaled on his shaft. Again, he grabbed her hair and bashed her head against the floor of the building, leaving a sizeable crater. As another orgasm was building inside the 'hero', he picked up Michelle's stunned form and carried her to the edge of the building.

The semi-delirious woman was aware of the change of surroundings, and how the world was watching her defilement. Adam made sure that she was seen by anyone who was watching.

"Could...have...avoided...all of this..." Mutters the man pounding away at her with reckless abandon. "Just should have...joined me..."

Each and every one of Breeder X's hypersonic thrusts sent waves of pleasure through Michelle's body. Each time his hips slammed into her, sending shockwaves through the city, she cried out in ecstasy. In this ruined state, she couldn't help but be pushed over the edge every time he bottomed out within her, and each thunderous clap was followed by a spray of her juices, showering down on the onlookers in the street.

"I would... never..." she forced out as her body was racked with orgasm after orgasm. "Justice... never.... it... I never..."

Her heroic speech, which might have been inspiring in different circumstances, was cut short when Adam himself was pushed over the edge. With another thrust, he buried his length within the superhero and released himself. Just as before, his cock swelled at its base, locking him within her, and ropes of cum fired into her womb. Her stomach swelled even more as her womb was pumped full of the villain's seed. Mighty Woman cried out in pain, tears streaking down her cheeks. Despite all the pleasure, a woman wasn't meant to be filled so much all at once.

As if to silence her, Breeder X grabbed his victim's chin and pulled her face to his. If she were in her right mind, Michelle would have refused, but in this state, she gladly accepted the kiss, and soon the two had their tongues wrapped around each other's. Still pumping her full of his cum, Breeder X drifted away from the building and floated in the open air. He wrapped one arm around her waist, resting his hand on her crotch to continue his clitoral torture. His other hand took hold of her breast and squeezed, spraying a fine stream of milk into the streets below.

The two continued for quite some time. With a steady rhythm now going, and with Michelle's pussy clenched in a perpetual orgasm, it didn't take much for Breeder X to climax. If it wasn't with every thrust, it was with every second or third. Tears of sorrow and shame and ecstasy rolled down her face. She couldn't control herself at this point. As the entire world watched, she could do nothing but cum.

"Well, if there was any debate on the matter, I think this settles it," one of the many reporters said. "Cries like that can mean only one thing: a superpowered orgasm. Even if she struggled at first, it's hard to deny that Mighty MILF is enjoying herself now. It's hard to believe that one who was once a pillar of justice is now nothing more than a, and pardon my language, superpowered cum-dump."

"It's honestly not that hard to believe, Chuck," replied the anchorman across the state. "The signs of this deviance were always there. For those to young to remember, this isn't the first time Mighty Woman has been in a compromising situation. Back in her teenaged years, she actually wore a suit even more provocative than the one she just shed."

Across the screen flashed images of one of the hero's old uniforms: tight, black, and covering little more than a swimsuit would. If that weren't bad enough, they were almost exclusively photos taken during wardrobe malfunctions. Most prominently featured was a picture of her, nearly naked after protecting a group of children from an explosion.

"And you can't even chalk that up to a teenager's poor decision making," he continued. "We all remember the incident right before her retirement. She tried to cover it up when we noticed her belly growing, but we all saw it when her breastmilk soaked through her suit. I mean, what kind of terrible hero would let herself lose? What kind of terrible wife would publicly take another man in her? What kind of horrible mother would fly into battle while pregnant and abandon children who are clearly still breastfeeding?"

Somewhere in her mind, though the slapping and smacking and screaming and moaning, Michelle heard all of it. Something in her snapped. Starting her career as a sidekick, and a female one at that, being a hero had always been an uphill battle. She was no stranger to being attacked in the press. Ever since she dissociated from Mighty Man and her cuteness faded, she had been slandered constantly in tabloids and on trashy news stations. She thought she could handle it, and for the most part, she did, but she would not be insulted as a mother and wife.

With a sudden surge of strength, Mighty Woman broke free of her assailant's grasp and pulled herself off of his swollen cock. She cried out and nearly orgasmed again, but she contained herself. Before the villain could react, Mighty Woman wound back her fist and hit him with a punch hard enough to send him rocketing into the air, but she didn't stop there. Immediately, she kicked off of the air and rocketed towards him, finally having had enough of his antics.

The harsh blow took Adam by complete surprise. With how much cum he had pumped into her, he was sure that she would be totally under his spell. At yet, here he was, catapulting like a ragdoll through the skyline. He had poured almost three times nearly three times the cum he put into the most resilient member of the Sisterhood, and yet she still managed to send the ruler of Haven City flying.

Then again, he had never used his cum on a real superhuman. The Sisterhood were just suped-up normal people. Mighty Woman was born this way, and always had her super-human anatomy. It was obvious that Breeder X's creator had designed him to be enthralling to members of the Sisterhood and normal women, with diminishing returns on anyone with powers above that.

Even though Mighty Woman was nearly naked, milk dripping from her heavy breasts, and cum oozing from her streched out pussy, she was fighting with raw ferocity of an Amazon. Adam knew from their previous scuffle she let anger get the better of her and made her style sloppy. That, and given the injuries he had given her during their fucking, Michelle was not fighting at 100%.

And yet, even as Adam blocked a blow he was too slow to dodge, it was clear that she was not pulling her punches anymore. He doubted she would outright kill him, but it was clear Mighty Woman wanted him to live out the rest of his days in a wheelchair.

Once again, her ferocity forced him on the defensive. Adam winced and flinched with each blow blocked, practically feeling his bones fracture and creak. For every blow he was able to counter, Mighty Woman landed another three. Seeing an opening, Adam delivered a powerful headbutt right to his opponent.

The blow stunned Michelle for a moment, but Breeder X's momentary sense of accomplishment was washed away when she delivered a crippling counter blow right into his solar plexus. Adam doubled over, leaving him wide open for Mighty Woman. With two closed fists, she hammered Adam's back.

The force of the blow blew out the surrounding windows and shot Breeder X straight to the ground. His impact cratered the street and sent him straight into the catacombs beneath the streets. It was a blow that knocked a lot of wind out of him. He had enough time to groan and roll over onto his back in the rubble before Mighty Woman landed on his stomach with both feet.

At this point, both super humans had lost almost their entire wardrobe. Whether it be through the force of their fight or damaged in the rutting session, at this point there were just two battered, bruised, and injured naked people in the rubble.

As the dust settled around them, all Breeder X could see before him was Mighty Woman, her figure silhouetted by the flashes of cameras behind her. Eyes glowing faintly with power and rage, she slowly ascended, alleviating the pressure on the villain's stomach. With a voice as loud as thunder and as chilling as a blizzard, she told him, "Last chance, Breeder X. Surrender."

But the villain would not listen. He was a man built for one thing: breeding. His plans had not been long lived, and his dream had not been brought to fruition, but he would not give up. Seeing an opportunity, he shot up from the ground and reached towards Mighty Woman, hand vibrating so quickly is was invisible. Maybe, he thought, if he could just bring her to orgasm one more time, victory would be his.

"I warned you," the hero said calmly.

In an instant, she returned to the ground, toes pointed together to deliver a devastating blow. Breeder X howled in pain as his source of pride, as well as the source of his true power, were all but completely eviscerated. In time, they would heal, but until then, he was left a whimpering mess, cupping his groin.

The battle won, Mighty Woman bent down and grabbed the man by his neck. Still angered, but triumphant, she rose from the catacombs, cameras flashing all around her. With a light huff, she tossed the beaten man to the ground and landed before him. However, what would have once been a great victory for her, and what would still be one for most heroes, would only be used to berate her in the media.

Headlines tomorrow would not read of a heroic return for the hero. They would not tell of her fierce battle that left no casualties and only some damage. No, they would tell of her swollen stomach, of the superpowered semen running down her thighs, of the milk dribbling from her aching nipples. The civilians in this crowd were grateful. They cheered and applauded and praised her, but the opinions of others would be swayed by attention-grabbing articles that sought to tear down the name of Mighty Woman for their own gain.