Mighty Warrior Princess Adventure Ep. 01

Story Info
Episode 1 : Mighty Warrior Princess.
775 words
3.54
3k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lush greeny, the landscape, the warmth of the sunlight, everything seemed so coherent. I slowly come into sense and could hear the chorus of the pleasant sounding birds. Opening my eyes, I see trees seemed like silhouttes in the glorious expanse.

Trying to bring my hands to rub my eyes, but my hands is not listening. I raise my head and I was shock when trying to struggle to sit up, I am seeing myself wearing body harness leather strap, my hands are bound in leather armbinder behind me, wearing a thigh boots having hobble chain, when trying to get away, I see my collar locked a leash and my other end is locked to a rail.

Hearing someone talking, I turned to the direction, seeing 2 girls and 1 guy chatting, having a discussion of me, like discuss about the price of me, later they had a handshake, the guy received some money from the 2 girls.

I am trying to recall what has happen, recalling myself chatting with a police head of station officer, we are setting a plot to figure out the missing girls, as a Warrior Princess, I agree to work with the Head of Police station to figure out where are the missing girls. Hence, we came out a plot. Oh dear, that mean our strategy is successful.

The 2 girls wearing like ponygirl trainer "hey girl you has woke up, let you get some sun before we start your training."

I look around seeing some girls are getting their training as ponygirls.

Talking to myself "Oops I can see the girls around, but I am bound, I should find a way to reach to police."

Before I can think further, I feel a hard crack of the whip on my ass that make me jump "hey, it is pain, what do you want?"

The 2 girls told me it is time to start my training. They took my leash and make me trot to the field and made me run round and round in my 30cm hobble chain. If I don't train hard, they will whip me and make me cry. To avoid the whip, I raise my knee high till my hobble chain allowed and walking round n round. Till soon it get to dust, they lead me back to my stall and lock my leash to the wall.

I trying to get my hands out of armbinder, but failed. Well, I feeling so thirsty, I can only lower my head to lap the water. By chance I seeing a hook on the other side of the wall that gave me an idea.

When midnight finally arrive, I sense no activities outside my stall, in fact outside the stable, I working hard on the hook with my armbinder Dring, slowly pull and drag, and finally I managed to get the armbinder off me after about 2 hours. Thank goodness, they did not even padlock my armbinder, in fact all the points are not padlocked. I have managed to get the ponygirl things off me.

Getting around the stable, I manage to find my warrior princess armour, also I found my signal flash that I can inform the police my location. Without delay, get out of the stable and to the ponygirl training field, I shoot the signal flash light in the air, that brighten the sky. I know I have successfully reveal my location and informed that I am in danger, at the same time, I have alerted my captors.

In no time, there are a few girls and guys out and surrounded me. Without fear, I fight them with my crop, swing hard on the girls and boys, still I am outnumber, recapture by them, even I put on a hard struggle.

However, I am so lucky that the police sending many officers and managed to surround the entire ponygirls compound and quickly they made their arrest and free the innocent girls. And the police thank me for working together as undercover to get the ponygirls Organisation dissolved after all the culprits.

And I then intro myself to the head of police station myself as mighty Warrior Princess JoJo after I left my home secretly. Should I hear some bad people doing monkey business like kidnapping or abduction, I will never let them off. After rejecting the offer to join the police team, I start to wander around, till I get to a city far far far away, I came across some pirates are active in the Caribbean area, though with no police support this time, I know I can handle it with my previous experience...