Mighty Warrior Princess Adventure Ep. 02

Story Info
Episode 2: Meeting the Pirate Queen.
1.3k words
4.4
2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The golden sun shone on the beautiful islands and on to the wonderful waters that form hundreds of millions shiny little diamonds.

Standing on the dock enjoying the beautiful scenery and dreaming away, I feel I should settle here. Not knowing how long I am enjoying, the commotion of the people and the gigantic silhouette that wake me up from being amused by this wonderful scenery. Wandering what is all in all, I turn back to check what is behind me, I saw an enormous Caribbean pirate sailing ship that has a pirate flag flying proudly, docked.

Taking a better look, I am seeing the ship is being very well equipped, it has many advanced cannons that have a high capability to fight its threat off. When looking around, I rubbed my eyes and realized that there are more pirate ships. In front of me, the flat flying proudly is a Pirate Flat - belongs to Pirate Queen, "omg, what is in front of me, is not ordinary a pirate ship, it is a very power pirate ship belongs to Pirate Queen that control the seven sea, I heard about it how it made her legend and build her powerful pirate empire, now I am able to see the unbelievable big ship and her powerful fleet."

Looking at my surroundings, I am seeing people loading up the Queen of Pirate ship. And I am trying to get around to gather some information, to understand what they are upto. And, by chance, I am hearing those saying things like they are hosting a meeting to celebrate this evening. I am thinking this is a good chance for me to find out what is the pirate queen's evil plan, so that I can ruin it.

And I determine my next action is to sneak into the Pirate Queen's ship. Hence, I need to keep my shield and sword in a secret hideout, then to dress like them. Going slow and careful, I looked around, to find a good place to keep my sword and shield first. Wandering around , I get to a warehouse near the dock, I got into it and managed to find a place to keep my sword and shield in a compartment that seemed secretive enough. Wasting no time, I place my shield and sword into the compartment.

Next, I am looking for the outfit to get dressed to disguise myself. Looking around in the warehouse, trying to figure out where I can get some outfit to dress like one of the pirates to fit myself. While finding, I have detected someone walking into the warehouse. I am hiding behind the shelves, observing that there is only a lady dressed in coats that are doublets that are brocaded and braiding, wearing breeches with knee length leather boots.

I am seeing her coming in alone, "thank goodness she is alone, she has what I am looking for exactly, sorry girl, you have to suffer a little". I creeping behind her counting to myself "1..2...3" I lead out to her to press her against the shelves and hands gag her mouth, thank goodness I am keeping a dragger for myself, I using it to threaten her to put whatever she is carrying and put down onto the floor and remove her clothes. Leaving with no choice, she removed her clothes and folded nicely and placed onto the shelves.

At the same time, I opened the parcel she was carrying to check what was inside, and when I saw ropes and chains she intended to keep in the warehouse on one of the racks, "it would be coming just at the right time for me". After she strips to her panties and bra, I order her to get the pink ropes in the box to tie her ankle then above and below her knees, I promise I will not hurt her. She started working on what was told, trying the pink ropes on her ankle tight, followed by tying her, above and below her knees tight.

I kneeled down to check to ensure her legs are tight and secure to my satisfaction. Next, I ordered her to place her hands behind her palm to palm. Then I got the pink rope from the box, started looping her wrists 3 times then knotting it tight, followed by, I looped her elbow, once tightened it, I hear her cry in pain, but I ignored it, till her elbow was touching, then I started tying it off. Next, I bent her legs to reach her back and tied a rope connecting it from her tied ankle to her elbow rope. I also ensure she is not leaving, I have another couple of ropes in black, tying on her neck nice enough not to choke her and tie off the D-ring on the floor, so she would not be going anywhere. Then I remove my panties, kneel to her, "well, I have to quiet you", she beg that she will be quiet and no gag for her, I told her, my panties will ensure she will be quiet, then I pinch her nose till mouth open bigger, I my soiled panties into her mouth, using the black rope to tie it off.

I petting her head "sorry girl, I have to ensure my own safety, also I need your clothes, therefore you have to suffer a little, I promise to free you when I am back, enjoy my scent , giggle" I get to change her clothes onto mine and waiting to dust when the celebration started.

After a couple of hours, I am hearing people are gathering, I believe that the meeting of celebration is going to start and people are gathering. Many of them are heading to the Pirate Queen's ship. Good timing, I told myself, I sneak into the crowd and move happily with them cautiously, yet acting happily boarding the ship.

Got onto the ship, I see myself surrounded by pirates. I know I have to have a plan to get all these pirates to face the law, or better if I own this empire. Once I am in the top deck, I can feel the lovely sea breeze. On the top deck, I see 7 men and 2 women kneeling in a line on the deck, their hands are tied tightly behind their back, "omg, they must be the captive these pirates have captured. How am I going to save them from this pirate lair?"

I move around cautiously among the crowd, trying to act as one of them happily celebrating this victory, and hearing some sailors inform that they are waiting for the Pirate Queen to address the victory. Before long, I see the Pirate Queen walking gracefully to the center of the deck - the Pirate Queen "the Maiden" Blakemore was a striking woman. At five foot, four having a body made fit and beautifully tanned over the years out on the sea. She has long silvery silky blonde hair flowing smoothly down to her mid back, the fading evening sun with nice ship lightings making her lovely hair glisten in it. She has a pair of piercing emerald green eyes that can melt the heart of any man or even women and girls too. Her body was toned and fit and curvaceous hips which flowed into her beautifully toned and muscled legs.

Staring at her, I thought, "If I was going to pick a fight with her now, would I be able to beat her? Not forgetting that Princess Xenna has taught me fight skill, I should be confident in my fighting skill, who knows I might be able to enslave her. Oh wait what is her name" when suddenly I hear the Pirate Queen shouted to my direction wake me up from my deep thought, "who is that quiet girl, she doesn't seem familiar" when I look up, I realized she is pointing at my direction, oh no, she is referring to me ...