Mikayla and the Bondage Hotel

Story Info
A young woman enters a world of bondage.
4.9k words
4.25
21.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first story, let me know what you guys think!)

As rain poured down all around her, a young woman took the moment to glance up at the innocuous building in front of her. The small sign above the door provided some indication of her location. "Bondage Inn..." The woman thought to herself as she read the wording. "Yup...I'm in the right place." She thought to herself as she started to walk towards the entrance. In the darkness of the night, there was hardly a soul to be found walking around, and the woman found herself alone as she entered inside, shielded from the frigid rain outside.

As she removed the hood of her raincoat, the young woman glanced around. The building seemed completely innocent enough, small sofas and tables scattered around a fireplace with a flat screen tv above it. A couple of chairs and tables were placed next to what appeared to be a small buffet. A small desk was directly in front of the pathway with a young man occupying it. He was glancing down at his computer when the woman walked up to him.

Before she could say a word, the man on the opposite end of the desk turned his attention to her. "Hello...welcome to the Bondage Inn, how can I help you?" He asked politely with a faded smile on his face.

"Well...there was this ad online...and it said to come here for ah...work?" The young woman asked quietly, her voice almost a whisper.

The young man looked at the woman for a few seconds before nodding his head and opening the door to his kiosk. "Follow me." He ordered as the young woman quickly began to follow him. They navigated through a small hallway before arriving at a nondescript door at the end. The young man entered a number into a keypad before a small click could be heard. He gave a slow nod as he opened the door for the room.

Taking a deep breath, the woman entered inside. Upon first glance, she was immediately underwhelmed with what was inside. It was simply a regular old office, with a cluttered desk and filing cabinets isolated on one side of the room. There were numerous frames hanging up behind the desk and an older woman seated behind it, glancing at a computer screen. As soon as she heard the door close she turned her attention to the other occupant of the room. "Sit down." She ordered, glancing at a nearby chair. The younger woman quickly nodded and sat down.

"So...I hear you are up for our new job opening? The older woman inquired. "Tell me...what made you want to sign up for it?"

"Well...I saw your online ad...and I don't know a lot about bondage...but I do need the money...so I decided that it was worth a shot." The younger woman retorted back.

"Ah...a financial motivation...like most of our workers." The older woman snickered softly. "Tell me then...what is your name?" She inquired.

"My name is Mikayla..." She quickly responded back with a polite smile. The older woman quickly made a note before nodding her head.

"Well then...Mikayla...you may call me M...I'm the owner of this inn. Everyone that comes to stay here enjoys bondage. We have posters of infamous bondage models in each of the rooms and we offer a variety of bondage gear in each of the rooms for guests to experiment with. However, our main feature is our own bondage models...where women like you are offered to guests in order for them to have a live playtoy." M began to narrate. "They'll each have four hours to play around with you...the only thing they won't be able to do is have sex with you...otherwise it would be harder to find models. Is that all making sense so far?"

Mikayla slowly nodded her head as she listened intently to what she had to say. "So...how do I get paid out of this?"

"Easy...our guests will be able to rate you on how well you performed for them...and based on your ratings, you'll be able to earn money that way. For each 5 star review you get, you'll earn a thousand dollars and each star below that is subtracted by two hundred dollars. You continue as long as you want, and you'll remain here indefinitely unless you would like to quit." M quickly responded. "Is this something you'll be interested in doing? Or would you like to walk out of here and find another job

Mikayla took a deep breath as she processed all of the information that was thrusted in front of her. It seemed like such a daunting task but she felt that she was up to the challenge. "Sure...I'm in."

M pulled out a small piece of paper and handed it to her. "If you are absolutely positive about this, sign at the bottom." She ordered as she handed her a pen. "You can quit at anytime...but as long as you are working here, you are expected to remain on the premises unless instructed...and you are to follow tasks perfectly." She commanded. Mikayla listened intently before signing and handing the contract back to M.

M nodded her head as she leaned under her desk, pulling out a small bin of bondage gear. She took the moment to gaze over what Mikayla was wearing, a pair of jeans combined with a light t shirt. "Hmmm...your outfit will be suitable for now. Be advised, many guests would prefer to explore what's underneath. Especially those small breasts of yours..." She observed as she took out a pair of handcuffs. "Place your hands behind your back." She soon commanded as Mikayla quickly complied. The next thing she knew, her hands were cuffed behind her back.

"I'll show you to your room. I'll have some clothes delivered to you by tomorrow...although I can't guarantee that you keep them on most times. Most of our guests prefer seeing what's underneath." M snickered softly as she led her out of the office and back into the main lobby. She walked to the elevator and entered inside, leading Mikayla in as well. "I guess while we're walking, I should go into more detail about the job. "You'll work from 7 AM to 5 PM...and you might be required to come and be on display for all of our guests in the lobby and what not. It really depends on the day. We'll be sure to let you know about that. Remember...be polite and follow directions. All of the guests signed a waiver, and they'll agree to not permanently harm you and all that legal stuff." M informed as the elevator soon stopped on the fourth floor. "Out you go..." She gently led Mikayla out and into the hallway. She walked all the way down to the end of the hallway where a large door greeted her. M pulled out a card and inserted it in, as the door swung open.

Inside, Mikayla was greeted with a normal looking room, complete with a bed, a small chair and a medium sized tv. "This is where you'll be staying for the duration of the challenge. I would get some rest...your alarm clock will sound at 6 and then it will be time for you to get ready." M informed as she unlocked the handcuffs and handed her the keycard. "After you're all ready, turn on the tv and it a map of the hotel will pop up with the rooms that are currently in need of a model. Head to one of those rooms and your day will begin. Good luck." M acknowledged as she soon exited her room, leaving Mikayla alone.

Mikayla pulled out the few belongings that she had with her, her small wallet and her phone, setting them down on the nightstand. She took a deep breath as she flopped down on the bed, unsure exactly what she would be getting herself into. The young woman took a deep breath and promptly fell asleep.

The next morning, she was awakened by a loud buzzing sound that permeated throughout the room. With a groan, Mikayla rolled to the side and promptly turned it off. She heaved herself out of bed and went over to the bathroom. She briefly used the toilet and glanced at the shower. "Ugh...I don't have a change of clothes...she said she would bring them some time today..." Mikayla muttered to herself as she went to freshen up. She quickly washed her face as she did her best to look as presentable as possible.

As soon as she was finished, Mikayla promptly left the restroom and turned the television on. She waited a few brief seconds for the tv to boot up before a pleasant sounding voice came through the speaker. "Please select a room you would like to visit." It requested. A map of the entire hotel popped up along with the rooms that were currently occupied and seeking company. "Hmm..." Mikayla muttered as she searched through each of the floors before selecting one on her floor. "Please proceed to room 402. The occupants will be notified of your presence. Your time will begin now."

Mikayla nodded slowly as she grabbed her keycard and exited her room. It was still fairly early in the morning as she walked down the hallway, searching for room 402. As soon as she found it, she gently knocked on the door, waiting to see who would answer. Mikayla could hear the sound of the deadbolt being opened and was greeted by a young man who appeared to have just woken up. "Hello...you must be the model from the hotel...come in..." He offered as Mikayla entered inside.

"Tell me...what is your name? And how old are you?" He requested as he got a nice look at her as she entered.

"My name is Mikayla...and I'm 23..." She promptly responded.

"What inspired you to work here?" He inquired curiously. "Surely it can't be the allure of the work."

"Well...I'm trying to go into med school...I completed my pre-med degree last year and I'm trying to earn enough money to continue school." Mikayla responded back.

"Perfect, I think I can help with that...anyways...with that out of the way..." He nodded as a large grin started to grow across his face. "Let's see you out of those clothes...take them off." He ordered, seeing how the young woman would react.

Mikayla slowly nodded her head as she undid the buckle of her jeans, letting them fall to the floor before slowly removing her t shirt. She was revealed to be in a matching set of white panties and a bra.

"Not bad...not bad indeed." He observed as he walked over towards her, gently running his hand down her side. Before she could react, he unclipped the woman's bra, letting it fall harmlessly down to the ground. Next, his hands forced her panties down, leaving the woman completely in the nude. Mikayla instinctively began to cover up as the cool air of the room rushed against her exposed body.

"Ah ah...we can't have your hands covering up your body..." He teased as he opened a drawer where dozens of loops of ropes were stored. He grabbed a few and began to skillfully tie the woman's wrists behind her. "How does this feel? I hope not too tight?"

"It's...it's fine..." Mikayla accepted as she struggled slightly against her bindings. Not to her surprise, she found the ropes quite constricting, and she realized it would be quite hard to untie herself.

Next, the man started to tie her elbows, looping the rope above and below her petite breasts. "You don't have the biggest stack in the world...but it'll do." He observed, using one of his hands to fondle her breasts individually. "Have you ever been tied up before Mikayla? Or is this your first time?" He asked as he completed tying her elbows, leading her over to the bed and laying her down, forcing her to lay on her restrained arms.

"I've never been tied up before...I've had boyfriends who were into this kind of stuff...I just never played with them before." She admitted openly as the man gently forced her to spread her legs. He began her ankle to the bed posts, keeping her legs forcefully separated.

"Shame...I think you'd do quite well...I'm sure those boyfriends would've loved to tie a pretty young brunette like yourself." He chuckled as he finished tying one of her ankles, before moving to the other.

"I suppose...but I just never was into that stuff. I was so focused on school and all my work, but here I am doing it for money now I suppose." Mikayla offered up as she gently swung her legs around. They were secured tightly to the bed posts as the man reached into another drawer, pulling out a vibrating wand.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked as he went to plug the device in.

"I...I don't think so..." Mikayla admitted as she observed his movements, especially as he turned it on. She could hear the vibrating sound that the device emitted and quickly inferred what he planned to do.

"Well...you'll find out quite soon..." He grinned as he gently began to probe it against the bound woman's pussy. As soon as the vibrating sensation touched her pussy, Mikayla let out an audible gasp as she squirmed around. He began to tease her, gently moving it around as he allowed her to get a feel for it. He could feel the woman tense up as the stimulations began to rush through her body. It was only a few seconds before she began to moan out, squirming her lower body around.

"I suppose I should silence you...can't have everyone else wake up due to my little toy being loud..." He grinned as he produced a large ball gag and dangled it in his hand. He walked over to the bed and gently moved her long brunette hair. He inserted the ball gag into her mouth, fastening it tightly into her mouth. Her jaw was forced open with a large red ball filling up her mouth.

"Now try and say something Mikayla?" The man offered, chuckling softly to himself as he predicted what would occur next.

"HMMMPH? MMMMMM..." Mikayla attempted to put out through her gag. The ball gag drained any intelligent speech she attempted to put, leaving a pile of incoherent moans in its place.

The man grabbed another piece of rope and tied the vibrating wand to her thigh, letting the vibrating end gently brush up against her pussy. It wasn't enough to truly stimulate her but it was enough to provide her frustration.

"Do you like that Mikayla? If you want to have an orgasm...you're going to have to work for it!" He teased as he gently stroked his hand down the woman's chest, taking the moment to briefly grope each of the woman's breasts.

Mikayla squirmed around uncomfortably as she tried her best to wiggle away from the vibrating wand. Her hips bucked around as she uncomfortably swung around, avoiding the vibrator as best as possible. The young man was quite amused watching her wiggle around. "Of the three times that I've stayed here, you are probably my favorite model. The other two were so knowledgeable about everything...but with you...you're so innocent...you won't challenge me with anything..." He grinned as he started to playfully fluff her hair.

Mikayla could only moan and nod as she listened to his praises. She was quite pleased though, hearing him faun over her made it more likely for her to be given a good rating, which would cause her to be paid more. She was more than willing to put up with it for a few hours if it meant earning some cash.

The client started to run his hands up and down her body, exploring all around. "You do have quite a nice body...I'm surprised you haven't gotten into this type of work before...you would've made a killing girl!" He laughed softly as he eventually untied the rope holding the vibrating wand in place, before jamming it up into her pussy.

Mikayla jolted as she squirmed around, kicking and thrashing her legs around as the wand provided a massive dose of stimulation. Her moans reached a new pinnacle of volume as her eyes widened as big as saucers. "MMMMPHHHHH!" She screamed aloud as her pleasure began to build up.

"There...that's it...that's it..." The client grinned as he held the wand in place. He knew it was only a matter of time before the young woman climaxed and he would be eagerly awaiting the moment. He could sense Mikayla get closer and closer and it was only a matter of seconds before she finally released the pleasure that had built up within her. With a massive sigh, she managed to dampen the bed sheets, breathing a deep sigh of relief through her gag as she did so.

"Very good...very good indeed." He observed as he began to undo the ropes that tied her to the bed. He gently helped Mikayla up and off of the bed. He undid the gag, finally allowing her to speak yet again.

"You did amazing Mikayla...watching you squirm like that was amazing...and from the looks of the mess you made on the bed, I could tell that you had some pleasure yourself." He laughed, motioning towards the stain on the bed sheet. "Unfortunately...I have...other matters to attend to..." He frowned slightly as he checked the clock on the nightstand. "I suppose our time is coming to an end." He offered as he started to untie the young woman.

Mikayla only nodded her head as she was quickly untied. She walked over towards her clothes and began to redress herself. "I hope you had an enjoyable experience. It would be my pleasure to serve you again some day." She offered up politely, a soft smile on her face.

"Of course...I'll be sure to put in a request ahead of time. You earned your five stars...that was a very nice way to wake up in the morning." He grinned as he started to gather his things. "You have a very nice day Mikayla...and good luck with the job."

Mikayla nodded politely. "Thank you...you have a nice day as well." She offered back as she quickly departed his room, standing outside. She had to take a brief moment to collect herself, still panting heavily.

She made her way down the hallway before inserting the keycard for her room, entering inside. She turned the tv on and started to search for other rooms to attend to. However, one message quickly caught her eye. "Hmm...it looks like they need someone in the lobby...I suppose I could do it." She thought to herself as she quickly turned off the tv and started to make her way down to the lobby.

After a brief elevator ride, she found herself in the lobby alone with a different person working the front desk. She walked over to him and cleared her throat. "Excuse me...I'm one of the employees...I was told you needed someone down here?" She inquired curiously.

"Ah yes...we're bringing it out now. We're hosting a conference today and you'll be providing some...live decoration for the businessmen." He informed her. "Head down to conference room 1 where you'll be instructed what to do there." He motioned with his hand. Mikayla gave a quick nod of her head and started to head down the hallway.

As she entered into the conference room, she was greeted by a large wooden contraption, with 3 holes in the wood. One hole was clearly larger than the other two and the contraption appeared quite heavy. There was another young woman stationed next to it, and she appeared quite impatient. Mikayla walked over and approached her.

"Hello...I'm Mikayla...I'm new here...I was told to come here and I would be instructed on what to do next?" She inquired curiously. The other woman nodded her head quickly.

"Yes...you'll be in here for a while...at least until the end of the conference day today. This device is a pillory...it was used in medieval times and we recreated one for usage here. Basically, you'll be locked in here and when the businesspeople get bored they can walk over here and gently play around with you. Otherwise, you're basically a human decoration. All you have to do is stand there and look pretty." She quickly informed her. "First thing's first, you need to strip down out of those clothes. They look quite dirty anyway." She ordered and Mikayla quickly complied, stripping down to her underwear in a quick motion. The young woman quickly took her clothes and nodded.

"Now...step in here...be careful..." She ordered as Mikayla walked around, positioned in front of the device. The other woman lifted up the top part of the pillory, and glanced down. "Now stick your head in the middle...and place your wrists in the smaller two compartments." Following her orders, Mikayla did so as the top piece was lowered down. A couple of clicks could be heard as the other woman locked it in place. "Try and get out now..." She requested to Mikayla. She attempted to do so but found it impossible to do so. Her head and wrists banged around but it was impossible to wiggle free.

12