Mikayla and the Bondage Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect...now stand there until they're done for the day, we'll be in every so often to feed you and give you something to drink. And try and be friendly..." The young woman reminded Mikayla as she soon exited, leaving her trapped in the pillory.

Mikayla was left alone in the room for several minutes before the sound of footsteps could be heard approaching the room. She quickly took it as the sound of the businesspeople and took a deep breath. The door quickly opened and flooded in with well dressed men and women. They all gazed at Mikayla for a few brief seconds before taking their seats at the table. One of the men took the moment to walk over to Mikayla, seemingly to inspect her. "This one isn't too bad looking...certainly better than the last one they gave us..." He snickered as he placed his hand on her chin. "Hmm...not a bad piece of eye candy..." He laughed as he promptly took his seat.

A loud murmur persisted amongst the conference for a few minutes before the door opened yet again. The same woman who had helped Mikayla into the pillory now returned, her hands cuffed in front of her and a ball gag harness strapped to her face. She held a pitcher of water and a stack of cups that she quickly distributed to each of the members before placing the pitcher of water in the middle. She nodded to Mikayla briefly before departing the room.

As soon as the woman left, the conference began. Mikayla was left standing there in her underwear and the position she was in didn't make things much better. It wasn't long before her arms and neck started to tire but she did her best not to show her fatigue. After around an hour or so, the conference appeared to take a break and several members got up to stretch their legs.

One of the women approached Mikayla with a cup of water and gently tilted her head. "Open your mouth." She quickly commanded as she started to provide the bound girl with a cup of water. "Thank you..." Mikayla quickly thanked as she nodded her head towards the woman.

"I don't recognize you...are you new to this place?" The businesswoman inquired curiously as she stepped around to inspect Mikayla's back and rear.

"I just started today actually..." Mikayla openly admitted as she glanced around the room. "It's a very...interesting job to say the least." The businesswoman got a chuckle out of the last line and she nodded her head. "I always wondered why girls would take your job...I suppose it's the pay for most of them, but I'm sure some truly enjoy what they do." She shrugged slightly.

"I've never done this before...I only needed the money...and from what I hear the job does pay quite well." Mikayla offered up back to her.

Before the woman could say anything else, one of the businessmen decided to take his turn with the captive girl. He walked around behind her and brought his hand harshly against one of her bare cheeks.

Mikayla quickly howled out in pain as she lurched her body forward, gasping out in discomfort, much to the amusement of some of the other occupants. Grinning at his companions' reactions, the man quickly brought his hand down on her other cheek, causing her to yelp out in pain yet again.

"Oh be quiet girl...I've seen some girls take much more than that..." He growled in Mikayla's ear. "I once made spanked a girl so much that she quit the next day. Her ass was so red after I was done with her." He chuckled hardily as he went to sit back down. A few more minutes passed as everyone in the conference returned to sit back down, and the event resumed.

Mikayla continued to stand there, observing all of the figures inside of the room. She had absolutely no interest in what they were discussing. It appeared that they were discussing some sort of merger but to Mikayla, it might as well have been in a foreign language. The meeting continued, seemingly never ending. A few more hours passed before they took another break.

The same woman entered in yet again with another pitcher of water for the group. She filled up a cup with water and helped Mikayla drink it. While she was over there, she took the time to introduce herself.

"I'm Evie by the way...it seems like you're doing a good job holding up there...I know it's a bit tough standing like that for hours on end." She acknowledged Mikayla's plight.

"Yeah...my back is really starting to hurt...and I'm pretty hungry..." Mikayla admitted as she let out a soft groan, doing her best to fight through her discomfort. "Do you know what time it is?" She inquired curiously.

"Around 3 PM...but you'll be here until the meeting ends...so I have no idea when that will be." Evie informed her. "But you're doing great...after you're done here, you can get something to eat and you'll be done for the day." She offered up her words of encouragement.

Mikayla could only nod quietly as she did her best to put on an optimistic face. "Sure...I'll do my best." She acknowledged as she watched her companion depart the room shortly thereafter. It wasn't long after that until another gentleman started to make his way over towards her. He was on the older side and he seemed to be inspecting the woman with genuine curiosity. He ran his weathered hand down Mikayla's side, grinning as he moved it back up, giving one of her breasts a nice squeeze.

"Maybe after this we can get a nice group photo? Would you like that sweetheart?" He teased as he gently moved a piece of hair out of her face. He let out a hardy chuckle before taking his seat as the meeting resumed.

The next two hours seemed like an eternity to Mikayla as she was still left standing there. She had no way to check the time and she was growing more exhausted with each passing minute. Her entire body was sore and her back was beginning to kill her from being hunched over for so long. Right when she thought she was about to pass out from exhaustion, everyone started to stand up, seemingly satisfied for the day.

One by one, they all began to file in next to each other, taking individual pictures with the bound woman. She could only offer up a slight smile as everyone wanted a memento from the day. After everyone was done, they all murmured briefly to themselves before turning their attention to Mikayla.

"You did a very nice job miss...you did provide some nice...entertainment shall I say?" One of them complimented as he pulled out his wallet. He produced a twenty dollar bill and walked over to her, gently stuffing it in her bra. "Here's a tip...it'll be a nice little bonus." Many others followed, and soon Mikayla's bra was a wallet filled with various bills. The last person in the room walked over and unlocked the side, lifting up the top piece of the pillory to finally release the bound woman.

"Thank you very much..." Mikayla acknowledged as she finally stretched her back out, rubbing her wrists as well. By this time she was completely exhausted and starving. She took all of the money they had tipped her and quickly counted it up. "200 dollars? Not too bad..." She smiled softly to herself as she stuffed it back in her bra to keep it safe for now. She exited the room and walked out to the lobby.

She was still in her underwear and didn't have a change of clothes but it didn't bother Mikayla too much. She walked over to the buffet line and quickly fixed herself a plate to eat. Sitting down, she began to quickly chow down on the meal she made. While she ate, she took a deep breath to rewind everything that had happened that day.

"What a first day of work..." Mikayla thought to herself.

12