Mikayla Branches Out

Story Info
Mikayla wants better sex, and she'll do whatever it takes.
2.7k words
3.68
11.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikayla was unsatisfied. She rolled over and looked at her boyfriend Tony, blissfully asleep beside her. His mop of hair, normally kept so carefully swooshed, was tangled around his face, and he was snoring like a monster. Mikayla loved Tony. She reached gently under the covers and felt his flaccid cock. She loved Tony, but she did not love Tony's cock.

They had been together since tenth grade, had been each other's first for almost everything. But they were into their eighth year of dating now and Mikayla was frustrated. Tonight was a prime example of why.

Mikayla and Tony had carpooled home, and Mik had immediately jumped into the shower. They had run together that morning, both liked to stay fit, so she was hungry for a good soaping. But after a long day of sitting slouched at her desk, Mikayla was hungry for something else as well.

"Hey hun, wanna join me?" she had asked Tony, slowly waggling her considerable hips back and forth as she peeled her skirt down in front of him. She was already moist at the thought of shower sex, and having him lick the salty sweat off her thighs made her tingle.

"No thanks! I showered at work this morning so I'm pretty fresh," Tony said with a smile and wandered off into the kitchen with a whistle.

Mikayla huffed.

She turned the shower on and once again wished for a handheld shower head. Nevertheless she wouldn't let her boyfriend's inability to take a hint get the better of her.

She spent some extra time in the shower. The sensitivity of her nipples as she soaped herself up was too much. One hand lingered a little too long washing her inner thigh and so she ended up slowly circling her clit, her other hand pinching her nipple hard. She sat down, the water still pouring onto her head and put one dripping foot onto the edge of the bathtub to get a better angle. She tilted her head back and imagined the water was actually cum pouring out of a plethora of cocks as she touched herself faster now, pushing two fingers deep inside. She twisted her nipple harder, as if someone were biting it, throwing her around and using her like the little fuck-doll she knew she was at heart. She was so close...

"Mik you going to be much longer? The fish is ready," Tony said knocking on the bathroom door.

Mikayla bit the inside of her cheek and withdrew her sticky fingers. "Yes honey," she gasped, "be right out."

But Mikayla's momma didn't raise a quitter.

She toweled herself off quickly and ran a brush through her hair, staring at her own vibrant blue eyes in the mirror. MIkayla was proud of her naked body. The addition of some squats and hip thrusts into her normal exercise routine meant that her ass was fucking perfect. Her tits were nothing special, she figured, they wouldn't cause any back pain but not being flat made wearing some tops annoying, pulling up to reveal her toned belly. Well, not-flabby-belly at least. No matter how many sit ups she did she could never quite get it to that Instagram model look. She kept her hair dyed blonde, because why not, and the nails on both her hands and feet painted because she like they way they looked when she wrapped her fingers around Tony's cock.

"Damn it I'm so fuckable," she whispered out loud to the mirror. Tonight was a night to get fucked, whether Tony wanted it or not.

Dinner passed slowly, and touching herself in the shower meant Mikayla was wet the whole time. She did her best to give Tony "fuck me" eyes over her plate, but he was too focused on his meal. She took her time sucking on her carrots.

"So movie?" Tony said, pushing back and slapping his belly.

"Yes," Mikayla said, with a sudden flash of inspiration. "I'll go set it up if you can clear the dishes?"

Tony shrugged and nodded.

Mikayla rushed into the living room and snatched her laptop off the couch. She slapped the HTMI cable into its port and booted up her browser. She knew what kind of movie she wanted to see.

Tony came in to a cute brunette being ravaged by a huge cock on the TV.

"Oh, my god," he said.

"I thought maybe we could switch things up tonight," Mikayla said, "I want you to fuck me Tony."

"Wow, very forward. But okay! And then movie after?"

Mikayla frowned. She was hoping to fuck until they fell asleep, tangled up in a sweaty mess of limbs and cum. But beggars can't be choosers, so she nodded, bit her lip, and turned around. She bent over the couch, exposing her sopping pussy, she could here the moans of the porn star coming over the speakers behind her. She kneeled on the the couch and arched her back, feeling her pussy lips stretch. She slid one hand down and started to play with herself.

Behind her she heard Tony slip out of his pants and pace up behind her. There was a crinkle as he pulled a condom out of his wallet and slid it on.

"Yes, fuck this wet cunt baby," she moaned, desperate now, her fingers working faster.

Tony slid into her, finally. She sighed with pleasure as he began a slow, steady pace. He grabbed her hips and she rocked backwards, forcing the dick deeper into her.

"Spank me," she said, still bouncing backwards on his cock.

She felt a pat on her ass, so light she almost laughed.

"Fucking use me Tony," she gasped out.

There was a second, slightly harder pat.

With a groan she grabbed one of the hands on her hips and pulled it forward until she could feel his warm breath on the back of her neck. Taking two of his fingers she pushed them into her mouth and sucked on them hard. She could feel them touch the back of her throat and imagined they were another cock that was going to cum right down her throat. She moaned and sucked harder.

Mikaya closed her eyes as her climax slowly built, the slapping of Tony's thighs against her perfect ass drowning out the porn in the background.

"Fuck!" said Tony behind her, and stopped. She felt him throb inside her, the condom catching all his warm delicious cum.

Mikayla let Tony's fingers out of her mouth and let out a small sigh.

Tony kissed the middle of her back and withdrew, then walked over to the TV and pulled up Netflix.

"That was fun babe, we should do that more - oh wow they added Glee!" Tony said, no longer even looking at Mikayla. He started the show, and was asleep five minutes later.

Mikayla was unsatisfied.

"Hey babe, I've been thinking," Tony said. They were on their way to work together, and it had been a quiet ride so far. "I feel like I'm not giving you what you need, y'know... sexually."

Tony was blushing. Mikayla just waited.

"And that sucks, because I want you to be happy and fulfilled, y'know, like in every aspect of your life or whatever," he continued, "so I was thinking maybe we could try something else."

"Like what?" Mikayla was curious now. She was already grateful for Tony being so considerate, but she wasn't overly interested in toys or roleplay, if that's what he was thinking.

"Like, maybe," he was talking faster now, "maybe you fuck someone else."

"What?! Tony no I love you and-"

"No no I know, it's just, I can't keep up with you. You need like, a lot of sex and I don't and that's fine but maybe we do what we do if we need help with other things and ask someone to help, y'know?" he looked over at her.

Mikayla could feel her cheeks were flushed. In the back of her mind she was already thinking of all the hot guys that had hit on her throughout the years, she pictured getting down on her knees in her button up shirt, glasses and work skirt and pulling down their jeans to reveal huge cocks. She pictured Tony watching as she swallowed load after load of warm cum from dudes she never met.

"Are you sure you'd be comfortable with it?" Mikayla asked.

Tony smiled and Mikayla frowned, realizing she had just admitted to being interested. She couldn't help it though, her nipples were already hardening at the thought of the world of cock meat that she might now get to sample.

"Honestly?" Tony said, "I've been watching a lot of cuckold porn. It really turns me on."

As he said it he went bright red and Mikayla smiled even wider.

"Two rules though," Tony said as they passed the first buildings of downtown, "rule one I always have to be there. I don't want you fucking dudes I don't know about, because that just feels like cheating."

"Agreed," said Mikayla.

"And two I want to find the guys. I want to be comfortable with who fucks you," he finished.

Mikayla pouted a little but she wasn't going to let this opportunity pass her by.

"Okay," she said, "deal."

There was several minutes silence as they both took in what they had just agreed to.

"Hey Tony," Mikayla looked at her boyfriend through lowered lashes.

"Yeah babe?" he glanced over at her.

"Could you, maybe, find me someone to fuck tonight?" she said coyly.

As they pulled up to Mik's office, Tony just smiled.

Mikayla got a text at lunch from Tony. It told her to bus home tonight and shower, put on a choker necklace and the heels she saved for special occasions, then kneel by the door with her mouth open. She sent back her agreement, then rushed to the bathroom to touch herself. The thought that she was going to be railed by a cock other than her boyfriend's tonight for the first time ever was driving her wild.

Mikayla followed his instructions eagerly. Her nipples were hard the whole ride home, and she showered so quick she wasn't even sure if she was clean. When she looked at her tight, naked body in the mirror her cheeks were flushed and she was smiling ear to ear. Mikayla was so fucking hungry for cock.

She chose a plain black choker and put on her stilettos. They covered her toes but were high enough that her little feet had to arch when she walked. She had never been fucked while wearing heels before, and the idea excited her.

As she knelt buy the door her imagination started to run wild. Who was Tony going to bring home? How big would they be? Would she be able to take a big cock down her throat? Would she feel a big cock stretch her pussy?

The thoughts made her pussy drip, and she wanted to rub her clit so bad but didn't want to be out of position when they arrived. She kept her hands on her thighs.

Finally, after half an hour of waiting, the door opened.

It was Tony's friend Don.

Mikayla let out an involuntary little moan of happiness. The waiting and imagining had already reduced her to a horny mess, and she opened her mouth even wider, sticking out her tongue she scooched forward. Don smiled wide and unzipped his pants, then pushed them down to his ankles.

Either Tony was below average or Don was huge. Or both. At the sight of the cock Mikayla's pussy flooded. She barely even registered Tony walk in behind Don into the living room.

As Don got closer Mikayla could see him get harder and harder, and she was proud of what her body could do. Then he grabbed the back of her head and all thoughts left. Her lips stretched to accept him and she moaned. He tasted salty and bitter and she was immediately addicted.

She felt the cock reach the back of her throat and she controlled her gag reflex. Hearing her gag made him harder still and his dick sank deeper into her throat. She tried to suck as best she could but already Mikayla could tell she was going to be used, and was just along for the ride.

Behind her, through the door, Tony watched as his little blonde girlfriend took his friends cock deep into her mouth and gag. He watched tears well on the cheeks he loved to kiss so tenderly. Then he watched as his loving Mikayla reached down and started to finger herself hard as a man who was not her boyfriend fucked her face. Tony started to masturbate.

Mikayla's fingers felt tiny in her cunt as Don ravaged her throat. Tears were rolling down her face as she moaned around the thick girth, each time he withdrew she wanted him back, wanted to feel stretched and used. And each time he forced her head back onto his cock, his hands grabbing her hair. Inside her heels she curled her toes, the first orgasm beginning to build.

Then Don withdrew and pulled her up, helping her to the couch beside Tony. He pushed her down and she fell back, grabbing her ankles and pushing her legs apart for him to go to town on her sticky sex.

Don peeled off his shirt and pushed right inside her, bareback. MIkayla gasped as she felt her pussy lips stretch wider than they ever had before. It felt like Don was stirring up her guts and Mikayla loved it. He grabbed her legs and yanked them together, pulling her knees over her shoulders so just her shoulders were on the couch. He began to pound her, hard.

Mikayla felt the Don's rock hard cock inside her soft pussy walls and screamed in pleasure. As she clutched desperately to the couch, thinking how she had never been fucked this hard, Don reached down and grabbed her throat with one hand. He gently applied pressure to the sides of her neck, and immediately without warning Mikayla came.

She rode the cock and the orgasm both, bucking with feral pleasure.

Tony saw the love of his life spasm in bouts of joy around the girth of another man. Saw her push harder into his friend, writhing so hard she accidentally kicked off one of her shoes. Her hands dug into the leather of the couch and she looked at him with unseeing eyes. Tony came all over himself.

Mikayla saw Tony's little dick explode and deep inside her some unknown need was filled. As Don stretched her pussy and her boyfriend came, Mikayla threw back her head and pulled her new lover closer.

"Oh fuck daddy, I want you to fill me up," she gasped.

With those words, Don withdrew and flipped her around onto her knees, her face and chest pressed into the couch. He grabbed her lower back with one hand and one ankle with the other and pulled her into him.

Mikayla moaned so loud a bit of drool dribbled down her chin.

The image of Tony sitting in his chair covered in cum came into her mind and she smiled into the couch, knowing she was being dominated by a huge cock. Her breath caught as a second orgasm began to build.

Don was fucking her hard and fast now. His gifted cock plunging into her deeper than ever as she arched her back and took it all. Mikayla felt something wet on the foot she had kicked the shoe off of. She looked down to see Tony on his hands and knees, licking her feet.

"Fuck yeah you slutty little bitch," gasped Don, and erupted inside of her. She felt his hot cum fill her pussy to the brim and then begin to spill out. Looking her boyfriend in the eye, with her cunt full of cum, Mikayla had the best orgasm of her life.

She screamed in pleasure and pulled her lover deeper inside her. He pulled her hair as she rode the wave of her orgasm and then collapsed.

They all sat in the sticky pile for a couple minutes, and then without a word Don got up, got dressed and left.

Mikayla looked at the man lying on the floor beneath her and reached out to take his hand. He smiled up at her and she smiled back.

They had just started down a new path.