All Comments on 'Mike and Jen'

by Randomposterio

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome story! I used to be fan of the original, but after a while I couldn't read the series anymore. I am glad you wrote this and it would be interesting to see a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really enjoyed your ending, was a little confusing when you switched between so many characters. But I really enjoyed the ending. Please don’t write more chapters unless you continue to show her paying for all the pain she caused Mike.

Bham487Bham4874 months ago

Great ending. This is how I always wanted the originals to end!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Could have been a five star story, but too many errors that a good editing job could have solved. It's nice to see Mike finally get a happy ending, but taking Jen's daughter from here forever is much too harsh a fate. Sure she was a huge slut but Mike bares as much responsibility for their fucked up relationship as she does.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story and twist to how Allie saw Mike. Always looked for Mike to wake up. A little rough at the very end taking Anna from Jen. Maybe a follow-up, how Jen straightens her life out and ultimately reconnects with Allie, Mike and Anna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous