Mike and Jen

Story Info
Inspired by xleglover's story about Mike and Jen.
69.8k words
4.06
5.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by xleglover's series about Mike and Jen. Particularly, the last episode of his series, "Cheating & Rivals." The story takes place after Jen met Frank in an alternate universe where things developed differently.

Warning. This story contains little sex and it's heavily emotional. So if you want something to wank to, this story won't be for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen was sitting on her bed as Mike took a shower thinking about her relationship with Frank. Yes, she has been going overboard lately, but Mike seemed to love it. He was hard after she told him that she fucked Mr Hayden's son. Then, there was Collin. Mike treated the Jen fucking him again like it was nothing. It's almost as if he had forgotten he never nearly died the last time they slept together.

Jen knew part of that was because of her own behaviour. In the heat of the moment, she would forget about everything and everyone. Frank knew how to push her buttons and push her further and further down the path of submission. How long before she cuts her hair for him or does something worse? It wouldn't be long, she reckons. She was addicted to Frank and Frank knew it.

Jen knew Mike wouldn't stop it either. He was loving it all. It hurt him, but he wouldn't intervene and stop things. Mike would rather prefer if Jen rode it out until it's out of her system. The problem was that Jen didn't want to stop. She was too addicted to Frank. But, would Mike still love her and respect her once her addiction ends? That thought sent a shiver down her spine. She can't imagine a life without Frank.

"There has to be a way," she thought as she heard the shower turn off. Mike came out of the bathroom and gave his wife a hug. She loved his affection and his constant worshipping. She didn't want that to change.

"Have you spoken to Allie?" Mike inquired.

Jen leaned back confused at his inquiry. "No. Why?" She responded as she looked into her husband's eyes.

"You said you were looking forward to the party in the Hamptons with her. I thought you were planning something," Mike added with a shrug.

Jen understood what he meant. But the truth is that she had forgotten all about it. Allie became another consequence of her obsession with Frank. However, that's when Jen had an idea. She needed a way to keep herself in check and setting Mike with someone would be that way. It wouldn't be like last time with Ricky, no. This time around she knew she hated the idea of Mike getting too close to someone else. She can use that jealousy to keep herself in control.

"About that..." Jen said as she looked at her husband with a devious smile.

---------------------------------

"What?" Jen said, looking shocked at Allie.

"Sure. I'll be Mike's lover," Allie repeated.

"Are you crazy?" Jen said, looking bewildered. "You?"

"Why not me?" Allie stated as she was almost insulted at how her friend reacted.

Jen's head was spinning. "You want to?" she asked, feeling flabbergasted.

"I don't know," Allie said, collapsing into the chair in front of Jen's desk. She looked as bewildered as Jen. "You know, after my father, I've known Mike longer than any other guy."

Jen thought about it. It was probably true. She met Mike when she was 19, ten years ago. Over the years Allie had a lot of boyfriends but almost all were short relationships lasting just a few months. She met Darren only a few years ago. So it wasn't surprising Mike was her longest male relationship after her father. It also scares her a little knowing that Mike is the only stable male figure in her life.

"I guess it kind of bothers me," Allie said. "I mean, Mike's your bubble boy, but he's mine too sort of. I don't like thinking about him with another girl."

"That makes no sense," Jen said with the bewildered look still on her face. "He's my husband, how does it affect you?"

"It's just," Allie stammered, trying to explain. It was hard to explain because she didn't understand it herself. "Okay, you and me, we're sluts, we fuck anything that moves. But Mike's different. He's always nice and respectful. He knew he loved you and wanted to do everything in his power to be perfect for you. And I kind of got used to that. It's comforting. That certainty. It was like, one noble guy in the entire world. So, if you're going to set Mike up with another girl, I want to be the girl. Because then Mike remains close to us. Does that make sense?"

"It makes no freaking sense," Jen said scoffing. But in a way it did make sense. In a demented crazy wild kind of way. It was also kind of sweet. "I don't know Allie," she said. "This is really hard for me. It'll be easier if it's not a girl I know. You're my best friend."

"Mike's seen me naked. He's seen me fucking," Allie reminded her. "I've seen him naked. God Jen we almost did him together that time in Vegas. I get what you're saying, but it's got to be easier too knowing it's me."

"I don't know," Jen said hesitantly. But even as she expressed doubt she saw the advantages. The only person she trusted more than Allie was Mike. Jen knew that Allie wouldn't try to steal him away.

On top of that, Allie had no relationship with Frank. So, unlike with Juliet, Jen didn't have to worry Frank would try to use Allie to dick with Mike. She knew Allie would never do that anyways, but Jen didn't like the idea of Mike getting intimate with Allie. Something about it didn't sit right with her. It's a gut feeling that was making her uneasy, but she couldn't explain it or justify it.

On the other hand, Allie was Jen's opposite. Brunette versus blonde, big busted versus tiny ones, voluptuous and curvy versus slim and leggy. Jen knew Mike preferred her looks. So she knew Mike wouldn't be attracted to that.

"Why do you want to do this?" Jen asked.

"I don't know," Allie said with a humourless laugh, looking confused. "It's fucked up, right? Me and bubble boy? God.... But, I mean... It would be nice to hang with a guy who's not a complete jerk. You know?" Allie laughed again. "I've dated a little since the separation. I get horny, right?" Another humourless laugh. "Guys are worse now than before. And, I'm still dealing with Darren." She looked disheartened and tired. "I guess I want to take a break from that whilst also spending time with someone I like." Allie shrugged. "I guess that's why."

"So, you're not actually thinking about sex?" Jen asked hopefully.

But her hopes were dashed when Allie said with an evil smile, "Ah no. You fucked Darren. Payback's a bitch, bitch."

Jen looked shocked at Allie, her mouth dropping open. Then Allie broke out laughing. "Oh my god, your face!" After she stopped laughing she said "I'm fucking with you of course."

Jen gave Allie a tight smile.

"It's up to you. You already told Mike about it. Doesn't Keri set her husband up with actual lovers?" Allie asked.

Jen frowned at that, knowing Allie was right. She might not be absorbed by Frank if Mike was just in a platonic relationship with another girl. There had to be at least the possibility of sex. Maybe that was the key. Possibility.

Mike was intimidated by Allie. Even with her blessing, he might not actually do anything with Allie. And it wasn't like Mike was Allie's dream stud. So they might not do it even if they had a hall pass from her. Yet, the possibility of them fucking might be enough to keep her from being overtaken by Frank's desires. Maybe this was the perfect setup!

Wanting to test her theory, Jen hesitantly asked, "Are you attracted to Mike?"

Allie knew this was a loaded question. She didn't want to tell the truth, but she also didn't want Jen to think she was lying. "Ahm..." Allie paused as she gathered her thoughts while Jen bored her eyes into her. After a couple of seconds she carefully said, "I think he's cute. I have always thought so. He is cute in a mysterious sort of way. And, I'm not a size queen like you." She laughed nervously. "But it's not like I've waited all these years to jump his bones. You're the one looking for a fuck buddy for him. I'm just offering to help." Allie eyed her best friend. "Are you really serious about this?"

"I mean," Jen sputtered. Was she? Was she really serious about this? As if talking to herself, she said "I don't want to hurt Mike. But I'm not ready to end it with Frank. It works for Keri."

Allie saw her friend's conflict and uncertainty. "I've got an idea," she said. "Your date with Frank is an overnight thing, right?"

"Yeah, I think," Jen said, not sure where Allie was going with this.

"How about this?" Allie said. "You do your thing with Frank. I'll go to the Hamptons with Mike." Before Jen could say anything, Allie said "Nothing will happen. We'll just talk, hang out. And this way Anna and DJ can play."

Jen stared wide-eyed at Allie. The idea was crazy. But it kind of worked too. Their friends would be there but Allie knew how to handle things. Also, this way -- and she knew this was selfish -- she could spend Sunday with Frank. She wouldn't have to rush home that morning. But that wasn't her main reason, Jen told herself. The main reason was to control herself around Frank. To keep Mike from getting hurt.

"So you're really up for this?" Jen hesitantly asked Allie.

"I can't think of anyone who would make Darren more jealous," Allie said with a laugh. She said it as a joke but she was serious too.

"Darren is jealous of Mike?" Jen said, not understanding.

Allie laughed at Jen's shock. Although again her laugh had no humour. She said, "You're so clueless about who Mike is, Jen."

Jen nodded slowly, trying to process that. Trying to process everything. Finally, making a decision, she said, "Allie, before anything happens -- I mean anything -- you have to talk to me," Jen told her best friend.

"I will," Allie assured her.

"And you have to tell me everything," Jen said

"Of course I will," Allie promised.

"And if I stay stop, it stops," Jen said.

"Jen, honey, I understand," Allie said earnestly.

"And Allie," Jen said. There was one more, really important thing. "If something does happen, you have to use condoms."

"You know I hate condoms," Allie said immediately.

"Allie," Jen said. She didn't want Mike bare inside Allie. Also, she didn't want any chance, ANY chance, of Allie getting pregnant. She couldn't stand that thought. "He's my husband."

Allie sensed Jen's concern. She said "I'm on the pill. And you can wrap bubble boy in plastic all you want. But is that really going to get you what you want? You can't control it Jen. Isn't that the point of all this?"

Jen slowly nodded her head. She knew Allie was right. "Just tell me before anything happens," she said.

"I will Jen," Allie said, squeezing Jen's hand. "Everything will be fine."

Allie hugged her friend goodbye and left the office as Jen looked out the window. Something about her conversation with Allie bothered her. The sentence, "you are so clueless about who Mike is," rang through her ears. She has known Mike since they were in university. She knows the man better than anyone or so she thinks. It's clear her friend sees Mike in a different light. Darren sees Mike in a different light. "Why is Darren jealous of Mike?" Jen thought. "Is it because of Allie's feelings towards Mike?" She was getting more and more nervous about the set up. However, as she was about to change her mind Frank called. Jen pushed her thoughts away and focused on her current obsession.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The week came and went. Jen got together with Frank throughout the week whilst Mike and Allie hung out as hypothetical lovers and went to the Hamptons. During her time with Frank, Jen didn't think about her husband and her best friend. She was too busy having the most amazing and rewarding sex she could imagine. Frank was everything Mike wasn't in bed, and the fact he could control her orgasm made her put all those feelings of insecurity away. She loved it. It's like an addiction. She even skipped meeting Mike on Sunday and came directly to work today.

Her smile turned into a frown as she recognised what she had done. It concerned her how easily she forgot her husband. How easy it's for her to hurt Mike. She has always done it. Never on purpose. But how much longer before Mike snaps and leaves her?

Jen needed some reassurance of Mike's love for her. She looked around the office for anything that would remind her of Mike and realised she didn't have any mementos of her and her husband at work. She has never had any in her office. Suddenly, that worried her. Jen wanted to think that Mike would never leave her, but things have changed. The Mike after his arrest was not the same Mike she met. He was more introspective and thinking less with his little head. His cuckold fantasies now hurt him in a way that made him isolate himself and looked at her with disappointment. The game might be getting out of hand, but she didn't want to stop. Not yet.

Jen opened the door of her apartment after spending the whole day worrying about Mike, and saw her husband playing with Anna. "Hey," she said in almost a whisper.

"Mommmyyyy!!" Anna screamed as she ran towards Jen and jumped in her arms. Everything felt right at that moment. The stress she had throughout the day was gone. But that feeling was temporary. Jen saw how Mike looked at her. His eyes spoke of hurt and betrayal. She knew that Sunday afternoons were their time to reconnect. However, she has broken that promise. It's not the first time she did so, but Mike will forgive her once she told her about all the things she did with Frank and everything will be back to normal. That's how it's always been.

"You are home. Cool beans," Anna joyfully said. Jen kept a fake smile as she heard her kid say that as her insides churned with jealousy. It's been only a week and Mike and Allie seem to have hung out enough for Anna to start saying things Allie would say. That upset her.

"Allie taught her that," Mike stated without much emotion in his voice as he grabbed Anna and smiled at her kid. "What do we say to the shadows, Banana?" Miked asked as he adoringly stared at his daughter. "Puff!!" Anna replied with a smile as she gestured her actions with a laugh. "That's right. Come on. Let's go and bathe."

Jen and Mike bathe Anna and put her to sleep before finally being alone in their bedroom. Jen could feel the cold silence and unbearable tension emanating from Mike. She wanted to apologise and say she was sorry, but she didn't know how Mike was going to react. And, after hearing Anna speak like Allie, Jen wasn't sure she wanted to know what he had to say either.

Jen turned around and looked at her husband who was already looking back at her. His eyes spoke of sadness and heartache. She hated that. But, for the first time in their relationship, she mentally acknowledged she has never done anything to prevent it. "Mike," Jen whispered as her eyes filled with tears. "Make love to me Mike," Jen pleaded as she looked at her husband with tears rolling down her cheeks. Mike complied and soon after they were having sex.

After the sex Jen was holding Mike with all her love. "Baby," Jen said

Mike was caressing her luscious blonde hair lost on thought. "Yeah."

"I'm sorry I spent so much time with Frank. I'll make sure to spend more time with you and Anna from now on, promise." Jen whispered with sadness. She felt bad for her behaviour. She did want to reconnect with her husband and give him more attention.

Jen and Mike reconnected the rest of the week. She made sure of that. She also realised how effective it was to have Mike date someone. Frank was no longer in her forefront. It's Mike. However, her body was craving for her lover. And so, she drifted back to Frank's constant embrace during the following weeks.

It's been a month since Allie and Mike started the weird dating scheme that Jen concocted. By now both of them have gotten quite used to the other. Today, they found themselves at another beach party. It's that time of the year, and both needed company. As they walked downstairs they passed and said hello to many of the other party-goers. Almost everyone was paired up, married or in serious relationships. Mike remembered these Hamptons weekends in the past when most were single.

Reading his mind, Allie said, "I guess everyone's growing up."

"Yeah," Mike agreed. "Probably a lot of weddings next summer."

"Yeah," Allie said with a laugh. But there was sadness there, not humour. Her love life with her soon-to-be ex-husband was going in the opposite direction.

Allie and Mike went to the playroom downstairs. It was a big room with lots of toys and an Xbox connected to a huge TV. Anna and DJ were playing with the other kids who were about the same age. The kids were being carefully watched by the 4 teenage girls. Mike and Allie sat off to the side and watched the kids play. "Seems under control," Allie said. Mike nodded in agreement. Anna and DJ looked like brother and sister, happily playing along and even acting like siblings would.

Mike glanced at Allie whose thoughts seem to be somewhere else. He picked up on Allie's melancholy. "Sorry to hear about you and Darren. Are you still trying to get back together?" He asked.

"We did therapy," Allie responded, looking gloomy and depressed. "Darren comes over once a week to see DJ. But we barely talk. Like there's a wall between us."

"Is it about his fantasies?" Mike whispered.

Allie didn't respond. She looked sad and resigned. As if trying to force herself into a good mood, she grinned and said "Come on bubble boy, I need a drink." She got up and started walking up the stairs.

Mike looked over at Anna. She was in paradise playing with DJ and the other kids whilst the 4 teenagers seemed to have everything under control. He looked at the stairs. Allie was already half way up. She wore short shorts. Allie's legs were really nice. They were toned in a way that made him feel shy about staring at her body. Mike shook those thoughts away and followed Allie up the stairs.

Upstairs, Allie was already surrounded by a bunch of guys. That didn't take long. Mike wasn't surprised. That was how it always was with Allie and Jen. They were men-magnets.

Allie was laughing and joking with the guys. She was like a different person now, the melancholy of a few moments ago forgotten. It reminded Mike of the old Allie, the happy-go-lucky Allie who partied hard with guys like Scott. Mike wondered. Which was the real Allie? This one? Or the one downstairs a few moments ago?

Mike watched Allie flirt for a few moments. When Jen flirted it was like a subtle tease with everything having elusive sexual undertones. Jen kept you guessing. Was that an accidental touch or an intended caress? Did she mean to reveal so much thigh when she crossed her legs? Was that smile and whisper into your ear an invitation?

Allie was different. She was out there, bold and deliberate. There was little subtlety. She took what she wanted. If she wanted a guy, he knew it. Unlike Jen, with Allie there were no doubts or questions. Like Jen though, Allie was so beautiful she almost always got what she wanted. Maybe that was the difference between the 2 best friends. Jen wanted to be pursued and conquered. She wanted to be put on a pedestal. Whereas Allie took what she wanted. Jen was a bottom and Allie was a top. And that last thought made Mike's heart skip a beat. He panicked at the realisation of his thoughts. He has never seen Jen's best friend like that and he wasn't sure he wanted to change that. He needed to push those thoughts out of his mind.

Mike walked away happy to see Allie getting so much attention from the guys there. He reasoned that might help her get her mind off Darren, and also to keep her away from his thoughts. He always felt awkward around Allie, even more now with this crazy idea of them hooking up. They were so different. Yes, they had history. But, it was mostly a bad or at best indifferent history. Also what about Darren? He and Darren were friends. Mike wasn't going to betray a friend by doing something with his wife even if they were divorcing.