Mike & Karen Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I even took a shower afterward," he chuckled.

"Girls can tell," she said simply. "And you don't stop oozing yummy pheromones because you had a shower, you're just not sweaty anymore."

"Yeah, they kinda ran a train on me," Alex said easily. No need for Val not to know, he and Alexa were intimate with her, after all. She was very well-meaning.

"Wow, even those two sisters?" she asked, sounding slightly surprised. "I was told they're kinda shy."

"They're comin' out of their shell, but no, they weren't on me," he corrected. "They were with the girls in the shower of doom, and then they were watching while Alexa, Jeanie, and Freja had fun with me. We invited them to the housewarmings, they're gonna come."

"Aw, that was nice of you," Val sighed, squeezing his hand. "Well, if you're all sexed up already, then at least lemme give you a massage tonight. I've been practicing those oily body messages. The countess loves them."

"Lookin' forward to it, Val," he laughed as they turned into the lounge.

***

Not far away from Caernarvon, in one of the spare rooms...

Jenny and Becky were fit snugly into one of the corners of the darkened room, fondling one another, kissing heatedly. Jenny had slipped her hand inside the teacher's blouse, moving aside the bra and groping one of Becky's lovely baps, while Becky had her hand behind and under Jenny's skirt, caressing and squeezing her ass cheeks. Their tongues tangled, moaning into each other's mouths. The two members of the Trinity felt a decided need to fuck, and getting all the way to Jenny's suite on the third floor seemed like a decided imposition.

Jenny had wiggled down Becky's jeans, and Becky had the countess out of her skirt. Their blouses had been removed now, their large tits squashed together. They were almost panting through the kiss, tongues dueling wetly. Becky couldn't wait to have her cunt mashed up against Jenny's, the two women girl-fucking each other until they screamed and passed out.

Nearly naked, they were trying to slide one another's panties off when there was a noise outside the room in the hallway.

They both looked over, realizing in hindsight that they might have at least closed the door before they began making out. Granted, they were in a darkened spare room, but there was some small possibility someone might come in, intruding on their sexy time.

They watched as Nanu sauntered by, looking very smug and even haughty, her nose in the air. She paused outside the door, turned to look at someone or something out of sight in the hallway, snapped her fingers and pointed before resuming walking.

Seconds later, Percy walked by very slowly, dragging his feet and with his head hung. He was pulling along a suitcase that Becky recognized as one she used for Nanu's clothes they'd brought to the manor. The young earl didn't say anything, just keeping his face pointed down and looking incredibly dejected, even beshat upon, as if he didn't deserve this.

Once he was out of sight, Jenny and Becky glanced at one another. "It looks like your Nanu girl has acquired her own staff," the countess mused. "Serves the little prat right."

"Maybe, but..." Becky said, thinking on the issue but decidedly not letting go out Jenny's ass. "Nanu was a slave in her old life. She had no bodily autonomy. I'd better make sure she understands the difference if she intends to treat Percy like a slave."

"Good point," Jenny agreed, nodding. "You should absolutely make sure she understands what the limits are."

They stared at one another for a few moments.

"Later," Jenny breathed as they mashed their lips together and went back to kissing hungrily, their hands finding their way inside each other's panties and starting to caress and finger wet pussies eagerly...

***

Lisa and Karen's dorm room, 1987...

"Will you look at that giant thing?" Lisa mumbled as she lay spooned back into Karen, both of them naked on her bed. They usually slept in Karen's bed, but since it was occupied...

"Hard not to, admittedly, since it's plunked right in the center of my mattress," Karen replied, still secretly stunned that anything could bring DeBourne low if it didn't have more than a yield of twenty-five kilotons. "I hope he's not a dribbler."

"I didn't mean that," Lisa snickered, wiggling her butt back against Karen's pussy. "I meant him in general, taking up our sleeping spot. Jesus, get your mind out of the gutter, girl."

Karen blushed a little. Perhaps she had been fixated on DeBourne's enormous dick at that moment, but who could blame her? It was right there, and she could practically reach out and touch it from the other side of the room. "I have no idea how long he might be out."

"I just hope he can walk under his own power when it's time," Lisa sighed before turning her head to look back at her roomie and lover. "D'you he'd mind if we did it?"

Karen smirked. "He's watched us have 'do it' before, darling, you may recall. And he seems to be sound asleep, so I doubt we would wake him even if we had sex on top of him."

Lisa seemed to consider for a moment. "D'you think we could?"

"You brat!" Karen laughed, pulling Lisa around into a hug and kissing her deeply before they began making love. Their audience didn't notice.

Karen couldn't help but wonder what making love on top of that man would be like.

***

Val's room, the present, later that night...

She'd finished Alex's back, and was now massaging his front, her own body covered in slippery massage oil. She was smiling down at him while she dragged her breasts up his legs and over his cock, pausing to squirm her impressive breasts around his member. Alex was lying back and relaxing, his eyes closed. It felt very good, after all. Val was better at this than Freja and Jeanie, and almost as good as Alexa.

Val blew gently on his dick, the cool air giving him a tingle after having been enveloped in the slippery warmth of her bosom. She gave it a kiss and then slid her way up his body, squirming her slick, shaved pussy against his chest while she rested her hands on the headboard of her bed. Then she slithered back down until her womanhood was nestled against his cock. She clasped his shoulders and undulated against him, massaging him with her pussy.

"Oops, looks like I made little Alex hard," she quipped, giving him a smirk. He smiled back at her. "Now I'll have to tucker you both out..."

Alex nodded and kept his eyes closed while Val wiggled around until the head of his cock found the entrance of her pussy and slotted it in place. She sighed as she settled down, taking him inside herself. Once she was firmly planted on him, she held still for some seconds, just adjusting to the feel of him so deep inside her, splitting her tunnel wide. Like his father did, but without the absolutely overwhelming power.

She opened her eyes slowly, smiling down at him. Her hands were resting on his sculpted pecs, and her fingers flexed on the taut skin. She began moving up and down slowly, reveling in the sensation of his cock invading her slippery, warm depths.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, rolling her hips just a little. "That's wonderful..."

She hunched down onto him, her breasts pressed to his midriff while she rocked back and forth, shivering as she heard the sounds her wet pussy made while she fucked him. She kissed and bit at the skin of his chest, squeezing her muscles around him the way Mistress had taught her. Before making love to Mike and Karen, Val had been a very horny little virgin, after all.

Val slowly fucked Alex, clutching herself to him, feeling sweat building up beneath the oil. They'd both need to shower in the morning, for sure. His cock throbbed inside her, and she felt her pussy squeezing and contracting around him. She felt the warm pleasure bubbling out from her core, and knew it wouldn't be long now.

"It's okay to cum in me, Alex," she breathed, knowing he already was aware of this, but courtesy was courtesy. "I'm safe."

He nodded and placed his hands on her smooth, pert ass cheeks, pushing her down against himself as he thrust inside her. Val gasped and shook, her fingernails on his skin. He pumped rhythmically and strongly, and she churned back against him, her breath coming in pants now, her dark brown, bobbed hair wet at the brow. They rocked and humped against one another until Val arched her back, biting her lip and stifling a scream. Alex grunted and pushed up with his hips...

She shuddered as he came inside her, his thick, hot essence filling her pussy. She bit at the skin of his chest, her fingers gripping hard while she bathed him in cum. Their shared orgasm finally passed, and she sagged into him, both breathing heavily and just waiting to recover. They were both deliciously tired now.

"Y'okay down there, Alex?" she asked quietly, her cheek to his chest.

"You're light as a feather, Val," he replied, stroking the back of her hair.

"And about as flighty too, I know," she giggled before looking up and kissing him on the nose. "You're so lucky you're spoken for, big boy..."

There was nothing serious between them, but they did like one another a lot, and enjoyed each other's company. Val was happy to have sex with him, just like she was with Lexi. It felt more like close friends with benefits than the blessed duty she had to her Master and Mistress. Alex and Lexi were friends she could have sex with.

She settled into him again, closing her eyes, and before long they'd both fallen asleep. After all, tomorrow was another busy day.

***

Upstairs, the West Wing Master Suite...

Alexa was lying on her bed, frowning at the ceiling. Trinian was fast asleep, crashed out on top of her. The girl was wearing her little rubber ducky pajamas, and starfished out on an angle across the older girl on her stomach, dead to the world.

Trinian had clucked her tongue in disapproval at Alexa's nightie, saying it wasn't much fun, like her own pajamas, and it was really thin. Alexa hadn't even worn pajamas since she was Trinian's age, and doubted she even had an emergency pair.

"Don't worry, we'll buy you some when you take me shopping tomorrow for my outfit," Trinian had said simply.

So she lay there now, wide awake, waiting to see if her little blonde doppelgänger snored. That was all she needed.

Meanwhile, Alex was no doubt downstairs, getting fucked to sleep by Val. It should've been him up here. Why couldn't Trinian have developed an inconvenient crush on Alex? That would have been hysterical.

I'll get you for this, DeBourne, she thought darkly to herself, displeased about the stupid nightlight Trinian insisted on to help keep monsters under the bed. Just you wait...

***

Thursday morning, 1987...

Lisa was walking through the building, thinking about one of her classes when she heard a strange sound, punctuated by grunting and a hissing noise, and the occasional stomp of bare feet. She frowned as she realized it was coming from the gym. She pivoted and peered through the door of the gallery, down to the practice and game floor below.

She saw DeBourne practicing with his giant weapon, whatever that thing was called, 'gumwow' or something. She may have thought boys were icky, but she had to admit, watching his body move was fascinating, enthralling even. He was spinning about, slashing and cutting the air with that huge blade, and he never seemed to stop moving.

He bent forward and spun the haft over the weapon over his back before catching it in his other hand and continuing to bisect invisible foes. He'd whirled in a circle, holding the long pole near the bottom with one hand but also having the strength to control it. At the end of his long arm, the blade must've been killing opponents ten feet away, easy.

She shivered as she thought about the power required. She remembered hearing Janet and Mona complain about how heavy it had been when he let them grab it and they got pinned. The damn thing probably weighed almost as much as she did. She pictured DeBourne swinging her around effortlessly by her ankles, killing people with her, and she swallowed. Not a pretty picture.

He surged forward, holding the weapon in two hands, swinging upwards on diagonals, left and right several times before another spin stayed the huge force and he stomped as he thrust a palm forward, the blade facing behind him to ward off enemies.

Damn, she thought, watching intently from the doorway to the gallery. You'd never know he'd been out cold from too much weed just an hour or two ago. We didn't even hear him get up. And here he is, ripping holes in space-time with that thingy-thing of his.

She squeezed her eyes and shook his head. Why had she even thought of space-time? She was spending too much time around DeBourne and his Star Trekky science fiction.

Mike finally finished the form and stood tall. Even though Lisa was a full floor above, she couldn't help feel like he was looking down on her. Don't be dumb, he can't even see you. That's just that intimidating stand-tall thingy-thing he does. He's annoying that way, remember?

Mike turned and began making his way toward the lower level exit.

"Heyman," he rumbled loud enough for her to hear as he slung the weapon over his broad shoulder. She squeaked and hid back flat against the wall on impulse, her eyes wide.

Once she'd controlled her heart, she put her hands over face and stifled a groan.

How the Hell does he do that?! It's like he's got a Spider sense for Jewish redheads!

Maybe it was just a sense for smaller mammals he could readily eat. Well, no thank you! If Lisa was gonna get eaten, it would be every night by her room-

"Are you okay, miss?" a voice asked, making her jump and squeak again. Lisa's eyes snapped open. She was worried she was beginning to sound like a dog toy.

A person she hadn't seen before was standing in front of her, his eyebrow raised as he assessed her. "You seem rather stressed."

"Well, unless you're a doctor, not much you can do about it," she sighed, slumping back against the wall. "I just startle easily."

"I am a doctor, just not a medical doctor," he said, holding out his hand for her to shake. "Doctor Peter Throckmorton, Noddack Institute of Sciences, Senior Professor of Theoretical Physics."

"That's a mouthful," she said, shaking his hand. "I'm Lisa, Social and Women's Studies. If you were lookin' for DeBourne and his can opener of doom, y'just missed him."

The professor made a wry face. "Why would I be looking for him? I try not to waste my time on insufferable, know-it-all students."

She shrugged again. "Nobody around this place knows more about theoretical physics than that oversized egghead, believe me. He lectures the professors."

"This institution might need more help than I thought," he muttered, shaking his head. "And what was this about a can opener?"

"The only thing on campus bigger than him," Lisa said, starting to gesture with her hands now as well. "His master sent down this giant weapon from the Great White North, and he was just practicing with it. Thankfully, he doesn't seem to want anyone around when he does it, in case they get too close. Pretty sure he could knock a guy's head off in Montreal from here with that thing."

"It doesn't bother you that students can carry weapons?" he asked pointedly.

"About as much as the fencing club does," Lisa reasoned. Apparently this guy didn't like Mike. Probably just jealous. "So you're from another university?"

"Yes, one down in the United States," he explained, gesturing for her to join him in walking, which she did. "I was invited up to take a look at how you do things around here in the Sciences department. After all, you caused quite a stir with these supposed discoveries recently."

"Hey, don't try to pin this stuff on me with all the plural indicators," she said, holding up her hands. "I couldn't possibly know less about science. I barely understood how dangerous magnetism could be until last night when someone almost lost a boob."

He blinked for a moment, trying to understand what the redheaded girl was talking about, but finally just shrugged. "So you're an outsider to the sciences but seem to have an understanding of what's going on inside the department?"

Lisa shrugged. "Only what I get told, really. Karen Gordon is my roomie, and two of my other best friends are sleeping with DeBourne."

"A complicated web, seemingly," he mused. "But I would like to hear more. Hearing the impressions of someone from outside the department might be helpful. Would you join me for coffee, Miss..."

"Lisa's fine," she replied. "And sure, coffee sounds good. But let's get it from the cafeteria in Hart House rather than here, I like their blends better."

Professor Throckmorton smiled and gestured for her to lead the way.

***

Early morning, the West Wing Master Suite, the present...

Alex quietly opened the door and strolled in, wearing a bathrobe and a cheerful smile. He walked up to the bed, looked down and waved, trying not to smirk.

Alexa, who was still lying on her back, flicked her eyes over to look up at him, her expression stony. Trinian was still crashed out on top of her, but now facing up, her mouth wide open and her limbs everywhere. Her blonde hair was obscuring most of Alexa's lovely face, except for her sapphire eyes. Those were looking right at Alex, calculating something.

"Have a good night's sleep?" he asked.

"Sooner or later, nephew," she said just loud enough to be heard, but hopefully not wake her bedmate.

"Should I tell Theresa to hold breakfast for you?" Alex queried.

Alexa just looked back at the ceiling, refusing to answer him. He waved to her and turned to stroll back out of the room, but not before taking a picture of her and Trinian for posterity. He had a busy day ahead of him, after all.

His wife laid there, waiting sullenly. Eventually, Trinian stirred and yawned, stretching. She finally turned over and looked down at Alexa, beaming a smile while she rested her chin on her hands.

"Hi, Alexandra," she said cheerfully. "You ready to take me shopping today?"

Alexa groaned and pulled a pillow over her face.

***

Karen and Lisa's room, 1987...

"Oh, that does sound fun," Karen purred into her cellular phone as she sat casually in her chaise. She was wearing a virtually transparent nightie that stopped right below her hips, and matching transparent panties that left no guess as to her thoughts on intimate landscaping. "So this weekend, oui?"

She listened and kicked a foot back and forth, smiling wistfully. "While I agree that Lake Ontario lacks the romance of the Adriatic, a cruise around on a yacht sounds positively delightful, amore mio. Just the two of us and any staff that are required? I know we were supposed to meet today, but if you need to see to these arrangements, I can, possibly, wait until Saturday and meet you down by the lake..."

Janet and Mona, who were sitting cross-legged on the floor together, turned their heads slightly to give one another an unimpressed look. Janet pretended to stick a finger down her throat while Mona made an exaggerated jerking-off motion between her legs.

"Yes, of course," Karen said pleasantly, ignoring her friends. "And I absolutely will. I will see you Saturday at eight in the morning, sharp. Yes, you too, mio barone. Ciao!"

She ended the call and then gave her two friends a sour look. "The call wasn't that long, ladies."

"No, but listening to you pretend to speak Italian felt like an eternity," Mona sighed. "We happen to know that it's one of the few languages that you don't speak, Princess."

"Don't speak yet," she corrected, holding up a finger before standing up and sauntering over to her bed and starting to pull off her nightie. "I should probably know it to some degree in time for Lucerne. Italian is one of the four official languages of Switzerland, after all."

1...7891011...13