Mike and Sarah Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it, Dad's paying. He's probably booking the rooms through work so he'll get a decent deal and paying for 2 people to share a room barely costs more than one person. He'll probably pay for the whole weekend including our trains."

"Okay," She took a moment to think before continuing. "If you're sure about this then I guess I shouldn't worry too much about it. So what are we doing tonight?"

"I didn't think of any big plans because of our double date tomorrow. Should we just get a burger here and watch a film at home?"

"Sounds good, I'll get them," she tells me before getting up to order at the bar.

Over dinner we reverted to our normal easy chat, enjoying the last of the summer sunshine. Over our last drink, Sarah bursts out laughing.

"You know 8 weeks ago, I had just met you. I just had a little crush on this restrained closed-off person with gigantic protective walls. Now here we are, I love you, and you're standing up to your Dad to include me in your life. Imagine where we could be with a little more time." She tells me with a bright smile

"Sarah, the speed at which we've moved forward scares the shit out of me. But we're here now and I'm just letting the current take us." I reply smiling back. "Come on let's head home, we can even watch one of your romance movies."

"No, you pick, I chose last time, I wouldn't mind something feelgood though."

"I can do feelgood."

Waking up the next morning Sarah was in no mood to get up. No matter what I said I couldn't convince her to get up.

"Please Mike let's just spend the morning in bed, we don't have any plans for once so let's just stay here and enjoy it," she moaned at my last attempt to untangle myself from her hold.

"Babe, I missed my workout last night and I like being up and moving. You can lay here while I work out and I'll cuddle you after my shower."

"Or, you can cuddle me now, doze off with me for a little while and I'll make sure to get you up and moving before I get ready to meet Mandy."

"You know it's not fair to use sex to get what you want," I whispered behind her ear before settling back into our cuddle.

She responded with a cute giggle, "I'm doing no such thing, you can have sex whenever you want, all you need to do is tell me and I'm good to go. I'm offering to help you make up for your missed workout if you'll stay here with me a little longer."

"Okay, if you say so. What time are you meeting Mandy?"

"We're having lunch at Turtle Bay at around 12:30 so I need to be leaving at 12. So if you're a good boy until 10:30, I'll make sure you get a good workout before I head off. Now hold me and go back to sleep."

Laughing at her response I quickly managed to settle back in a position that we were both comfortable with. Pulling herself tighter to me she nuzzled into my chest whispering, "Good boy, Love you Baby" before she drifted back into a gentle nap.

It took me a little longer but I did manage to allow myself to doze off happy and comfortable in the moment. Waking up a little while later I listened to Sarah's deep breathing and gentle snores before deciding to wake her up. Slowly I worked my hand up her body before settling on her boobs, one at a time I teased her nipples as gently as I could trying not to wake her too quickly. I had just moved on to her second nipple when I heard her first moan. I paused to make sure she wasn't awake yet, before continuing. Once both nipples were fully erect, I slowly trailed my fingers down her body. By the time I reached her pubic mound, I was sure she was awake but she was desperately trying to keep up with my game. I slowly allowed my fingers to comb through her neat bush, deliberately avoiding her lips and clit.

With her whimpers growing in frequency, I continued to tease her slowly. Eventually, her whimpers turned into low moans, and I finally decided to give in to her. Slowly working my way up her wet slit, I timed my first contact with her clit with a soft kiss against her neck. Moaning loudly now she slipped her hand between us to take hold of my now hard cock into her hands and she started stroking me slowly as I slipped 2 fingers into her pussy, and began pumping her slowly. Finally opening her eyes, she gives me a deep kiss without losing the rhythm of her strokes.

Breaking the kiss she wrapped her arms around my neck before rolling onto her back and pulling me on top of her. After reaching down to guide me into her she pulls me into another kiss before moaning as I bottom out inside her. Working to slowly build my rhythm, she stops me,

"No Baby, fuck me. Use me for your workout."

What followed wasn't our longest or most intense session but certainly our most energetic. Even with her pleas for me to use her, Sarah was an active participant, meeting my every stroke, and whimpering when I pulled back to slow us down. Reaching the point of no return I didn't even find the breath to let her know I was cumming, and just making sure to get as deep as I could, feeling my orgasm triggered Sarah's causing her to cum with a scream. As I tried to pull out and roll off of her, she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist holding me in place before pulling my face down to engage me in a deep kiss. As my deflating cock slipped out of her, she broke the kiss and released me from her legs.

After I caught my breath I got up to get the washcloth to clean her up. She remained perfectly still as I took to my task with great attention. Settling back into bed having finished cleaning her I pull her tightly into me. "You know every time I think what we have can't get better you go and surprise me," I told her.

"I surprised myself. I had been dreaming about letting you use me as a cum dump and just completely surrendering myself to you. You only made the fantasy better when I woke up to find you touching me. I didn't mean to fuck you back but I lost control as the pleasure and instinct took over." She giggles before continuing, "I think you're going to have to restrain me next time I want to do that. You fuck me too good to stay still."

"Hmm, maybe I'll just correct you if you can't stay still without restraints," I retorted.

"I like that idea. We should try both and see which one we prefer."

Using the pause in conversation to check the time I realised she had about an hour before she had to leave, "Hey if you jump in the shower now, we can manage a coffee before you have to meet Mandy."

"Just cuddle me, I'll skip the shower since I'm going to need one later before we go out."

"You're going to go meet Mandy smelling of sex and an I just had sex and loved it smile on your face?"

"Mandy knows we have sex and she knows I love having it with you. The idea of walking around town with your scent on me is hot. Especially since you still haven't followed through on your promise to send me out with your cum dripping into my knickers."

"Exactly what does Mandy know about our sex life?"

"Don't worry she doesn't know the details, she knows the important bits. That I love you, that sex with you is my favourite thing ever, that every time you make me cum I just want more of you, that I like being submissive to you when we have sex and I can't wait for us to explore the depths of my submissive nature with you."

"That sounds like a lot of detail."

"Well, I haven't told her that you're not pornstar big but you're easily the biggest I have ever had, and even when I'm fully turned on it's still a little uncomfortable when you initially stretch me out which is another turn-on. Or that sometimes at work I daydream about coming here and just blowing you for no other reason than it pleases you and I find your cock and cum yummy. Sometimes I wish you had the sports package on your TV here, so I can blow you while you just watch your sports. She doesn't know any of that."

"I suppose I can live with that," I told her with a laugh.

Eventually, she has to leave. Kissing me goodbye, she gave me a warning, "If you're going to the pub to kill time until later, no more than 2 pints. I want you on top entertaining form tonight. I expect a lot of dances from you tonight, and I won't be happy if you're half-drunk before Adam and Mandy get here."

"Don't worry, I'm just planning to watch the lunchtime game and get some ingredients for Margaritas, I'll be back here around 3 and will be fully showered before you kick me out of the bedroom to get ready."

Laughing at my response she gave me another kiss before rushing to catch her bus which we could see coming up the road.

According to plan, Adam met me at the pub for the lunchtime football match. He made a point of getting a drink and taking a sip before speaking,

"Heard it got a bit intense around yours last night mate, want to catch me up before later."

"It's not a big deal. Dad is going to be in London in a couple of weeks, so he asked me to make myself available. You've seen that before the only difference is that I want Sarah to come with," I tell him in response.

"Mike what is the deal between you and your Dad, every time he's in the country you go and see him or he comes here, I've seen you two together but you don't act like any father and son I've ever seen. Or is this one of those things that's off-limits."

"Adam, I have a weird and complex relationship with him. Neither of us talk about it. Just know I'm trying to be better hence making sure to make Sarah a part of it".

"Fair enough mate."

Leaving the conversation there we proceeded to enjoy the football and the usual banter with the old boys.

Just before leaving, I turned the conversation back to our double date, "Are we still good for margaritas around mine from 7?"

"Yeah, come on let's get one more and a whisky before we head off," He retorted.

"Deal. But the girls never find out about the whisky."

Despite the unapproved extra drinks, I made it home in good time to have a shower and lay my clothes out for the evening before Sarah got home.

When Sarah came in at 4:00 pm it was exactly as I imagined. She gave me a hurried kiss in the kitchen before asking if I had showered. Once I confirmed that I had, she let out a relieved sigh, before promptly kicking me out of the bedroom to get ready.

It was 7:05 before she came out of the bedroom dressed in a tight strapless red dress while I was trying to finish the margarita mix. Her hair was down and styled into delicate curls. I was speechless as she gave me a slight twirl in the kitchen. She caught my eyes before blushing.

"Hey Baby I hope I look okay for our double date," She said with a girlish giggle.

Giving her a serious look, I licked my lips before answering, "We could skip the double date and I could just tear that dress off of you now."

With a big smile, she retorted, "That's the look I was going for. This dress wasn't bought so it would survive the night." She paused for a few seconds before continuing, "Babe, I've left my phone in the bedroom, can you text Adam to see how far away they are?"

Not thinking anything of her request, I sent the text and got an immediate response, "20 minutes mate, the boss says she needs a bit more time to perfect her makeup for our first double date."

Instead of reading the reply to Sarah, I gave her my phone so I'm not responsible for her disappointment. Her reaction was the opposite. Kneeling before me she pulled my trousers down, and took my cock out of my boxers before telling me "Don't worry Baby, I'll be done in 10, then you can change."

Almost exactly 10 minutes later she had finished her task and made a show of swallowing, "Good now that's out of the way you can change and I can finish my make-up."

Getting dressed I asked what her actions in the kitchen were for.

"Two things, walking around town with Mandy knowing the last thing I did before leaving was to have sex was so hot. I felt so naughty, so while I was getting ready I thought it would be hot if I spent the night carrying a load in my belly. The other is so that if any of those sluts try and take a shot at you while we're in the club you just have to think about the fact you already have a personal slut."

"Babe no one but you has a chance at me. I also highly doubt you'll let anyone near me. I'm more worried about all the pussy hounds trying to steal you when you're dressed like that."

"Mike, this dress is for you and you alone. All the other boys can look but they aren't getting near me. Anyway they'd have to be pretty brave to come up to me while I'm with you, I've seen you close off and it's pretty intimidating."

On cue, the doorbell went off and she ushered me out of the room to greet our guests while she fixed her lipstick. On finding out that Sarah was still in my bedroom finishing her makeup Mandy gave me the briefest of greeting hugs and a kiss on the cheek before working her way past me to my bedroom to find Sarah. Adam and I finished the cocktails before the girls came out and we toasted to a fun evening.

At the restaurant we were having a great evening before I couldn't help myself from giving Mandy a little dig, "Mandy this is a lot of fun, I'm just not sure how this is different from what we do in the pub."

Mandy gave me an annoyed look, "Mike, sometimes it's just nice to go somewhere new and break the routine. Anyway, I'm sure you boys will be rewarded for planning such a nice night out."

Before I could think of a response Sarah got involved, "Talk for yourself bitch. Our fun times aren't based on a dinner date."

In shock, Mandy turned to Sarah, "Traitor."

"Deal with it," Sarah responded before the girls engaged in silent giggles.

After a few moments, Adam and I burst out laughing and ordered another bottle of wine for the table. "Calm down ladies, you both look stunning, Mike and I are happy to treat you," Adam said.

At the club the girls didn't even stop for a drink before dragging us onto the dance floor, keeping us out there for 6 or 7 songs. It was at the first break that my insecurities about how beautiful Sarah was and the possibility that I might never be good enough surfaced. Taking the chance to use the bathroom I left her at the bar. On my return, she was standing at the bar talking to one of those pickup artists who seemed to be present in every night spot.

Approaching her slowly from behind I just caught the end of her protest, "I have a boyfriend! I love him and you'll never hold a candle to him no matter what you promise."

Pulling up behind her, I slip my arms around her waist and give her a quick kiss on the top of the head which makes her relax instantly, "Hey Babe, everything okay?"

Relaxing into my grip she tilted her head up for a kiss, "Much better now you're back Baby help me with the drinks. This gentleman is just leaving,"

I caught her potential suitor's eyes and held them. In quickly sizing him up I realised that he was everything I was insecure about, classically handsome, slightly taller, slightly more muscular, and honestly the guy I imagined her parents wanted for her. But in meeting my gaze, I saw doubt flash across his eyes. I watched him briefly give Sarah a glimpse before he gave up and walked away without a word.

I tried to make a joke of it, "See Babe I can't even go to the loo without someone trying to steal you from me."

"And I told you that none of them have a chance with me. Also, did you see how once you arrived he couldn't hold your look - that was hot, I told you you're intimidating when you want to be. Once he saw how I only have eyes for you he walked away with his tail between his legs, that's all that matters. Now let's get these drinks back to Adam and Mandy," she replied with a giggle.

Half an hour later we're back on the dance floor grinding so closely that I cannot help rising to attention. I tried to pull away but Sarah wouldn't let me.

"There's my big guy. Mike, are you going to take me home and put him to good use?" She challenged.

Knowing what I wanted I quickly took her by the hand and after some hurried farewells laughter, I dragged her out the door and to the nearest taxi. On the ride home she kept stroking me through my jeans while whispering challenges in my ear.

At home, we barely made it through the door before I lifted her by the waist and pinned her to the wall in a ferocious kiss. She returned the kiss with equal force before giving me a hard and painful bite on the lip.

"So big boy are you going to ruin this pretty, slutty dress I bought today."

For some reason her bite, words and earlier challenges awoke something in me, not bothering to take her to the bedroom, I roughly removed the dress from her before bending her over the kitchen table, before giving her 3 spanks.

"One, that was for dressing like a slut without discussing it with me. Two, that was telling me how to use the pussy you willingly gave to me. Three, that is to be a reminder for the next time you even think about being a brat, and telling me what to do."

Each spank elicited a loud moan from her. It was what I did next that took her by surprise, without giving her a chance to recover or speak I pulled her knickers aside and finding her to be already wet, I pulled my trousers down and quickly penetrated her with one forceful push. Her loud moan of pleasure drove me on.

Instead of finding a fast rough pace, I stuck to a slow measured pace with hard and powerful strokes. Each stroke brought a new moan, 'I'm sorry Sir', 'So good', 'Use your pussy Mike', 'More please'.

My silence just made her more desperate, and she started pushing back against me, I put a stop to that with another spank, "Stay still and take it."

She just whimpered, eventually, I couldn't hold back and my pace grew. Reaching my climax, I thrust as deeply as I could and deposited my load deep inside of her prompting her to scream out her own climax. Before she could recover I pulled out and put her knicker back in place. I could feel her about to go limp against the coffee table but she had one more task.

"Kneel and clean me."

With a huge amount of effort on her part, she did as she was told and took care to suck and lick me clean. I could feel myself getting aroused again when I stopped her. Pulling her to her feet I gave her a flushed and sweaty face a quick kiss on the forehead before pulling her into a deep kiss with tongue. Afterwards, I lifted her into my arms and carried her to bed. She pouted slightly when she realised I wasn't going to take her knickers off but then smiled brightly when she realised what that meant. I made her stand for a minute while I grabbed some of her lotion and rubbed it into the spot I had spanked 20 minutes earlier. Completing my task I kissed her red-arse cheek before pulling the bedding aside for her and gently laid her to bed, before stripping myself and settling in beside her.

Immediately crawling into my arms she gave me another deep kiss before saying her first words in minutes. "Mike, that was perfect, I may have to challenge you more often. I love you," she said before drifting off to sleep.

Knowing there was no need to say it back I just gave her another forehead kiss before falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning to Sarah untangling herself from my arms to head to the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later fully nude with her hair brushed back and face freshly washed. Catching my eyes with a big smile she began to complain, "You're a bastard, I'm hungover, my pussy is tender and so sore I can't walk straight, and my pubes are matted with all your cum since you made me sleep with my knickers on, and now they're ruined. And you just lie there like the cat that got the cream without a care in the world." Climbing back into bed she snuggled herself against me before kissing my chest, "Thank you for the night out Baby, it was perfect."

We lay in silence for a few minutes before she spoke again, "Babe, I know we've never spoken about it and you haven't seemed to have minded, but what do you think about my bush? I know some guys prefer a bald look, I've never liked it bald, but if you wanted me to try a different look I would for you."