Mike & Savy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned.

I opened my eyes and stopped. My left hand was on my breast, gently massaging it. My right hand was rubbing at the wet hair between my legs.

I smiled to myself and finished rinsing off before stepping out of the shower and drying myself. I wrapped my hair in another towel and padded back to my room. I slipped into a pair of khaki shorts, as it was quite lovely outside, and my usual comfortable t-shirt. I pulled my hair behind me into a ponytail, that still hung halfway down my back.

I left my room and made my way down the mall to my first class as a college student, which was Calculus. It was standard fare for a first class, covering the syllabus and expectations, laying out the balance between lectures and discussion sessions, stuff like that.

I was glad it was an eleven o'clock class. Since I'd come to Maryland with quite a few college credits under my belt from my advanced placement classes, I had a very high priority number for registration and had been able to schedule most of my classes in blocks in the late morning or early afternoon.

After Calculus, I had an hour break, so I went for lunch at the dining hall. I ate by myself, though I did recognize a few faces from my dorm. I'd introduce myself to some people later, but today I was completely lost in my own mind, remembering the feeling of Mike's lips pressed against mine. His tender kisses. His passion, for me.

I went to my next class at one, then my final class of the day at two. When I got back to the dorm, my room was open and Amy was sitting at her desk. As I walked in, she poked her head up from a book and smiled at me.

"Hey there, Savannah."

"Hi. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you."

"Oh, it's no problem. Just my first bit of reading. English Lit majors... nothing but reading, I think."

"Hehe, yeah."

I set my things on my desk and sat down before turning to face Amy.

"Um, I hope you didn't mind that I had Mike here."

"Honey, I saw him. That's no problem at all. I wasn't here anyway."

I blushed at her compliment of Mike.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure. He has an apartment off campus, so you don't have to worry about seeing him here all the time. I'll try to let you know and ask if it's okay before he stays here."

"Don't worry about it. Just hang a sock on the door if you need some privacy."

She grinned at me and I could feel my face heat up, now completely blushing.

I turned back to my desk and set about arranging papers, notebooks, syllabi, and assigned reading for my classes that I'd had that day. After a couple hours of that and lounging around, my phone buzzed with a text from Mike. Before long, I was waiting out front for him.

I dropped my things into the car and got in next to him, then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Feeling my lips press against his skin still sent me completely atwitter, but in a different way than it did yesterday. I wasn't nervous anymore. We were together now.

We chatted on the way to his apartment and when we got inside, I saw that he had cleaned up. After ordering a pepperoni and mushroom pizza for dinner, we turned on the O's game and plopped onto the loveseat.

We mostly just gently cuddled during the game, but we kept stealing glances at each other. I'd look at him and he'd be focused on the current at bat. His jaw sometimes clenching when an Oriole struck out. I had my legs curled up under me and was cuddled up against his arm, which was resting on my thigh, gently stroking it. I was very relaxed.

At the end of the game, I got up and went into the bathroom with my bag. I changed into sleeping clothes and Mike was still sitting on the loveseat.

"Ready for bed?" I asked.

He smiled and turned off the TV and the light, then went into the bathroom. I curled up in his... our?... bed. When he came into the bedroom, he took off his shirt and started taking off his shorts before pausing. He kind of looked at me, unsure if he should continue. I just smiled to let him know it was okay and he finished stripping down to his boxers before sliding into bed next to me.

He turned on his side to face me. I scooted closer to him and kissed him. It was wonderful to be in his arms, to feel his lips parting and that first glancing touch of our tongues. Before long, we were passionately going at each other, our mouths wrestling to limit any space between us. I was incredibly worked up; my nipples were hard little nubs, pressing through my shirt against his chest, and I could feel a comfortable wetness growing between my legs.

I strove to be closer to him, with not an inch between us. As my hips gently rocked towards his, I could feel his hardness pressing against my leg.

Mike's hand drifted from my hip, pulling me to him, up towards my back, under my tank top. The touch of his fingers on my skin was electric. I was absolutely aroused, but that was setting the fine hairs of my body on edge. At one point, his hand was down towards the top of my butt and I had to stifle a giggle. He'd found one of my tickle spots and I knew I was going to suffer for that later. He didn't press it this time.

Our bodies were moving against each other now, aching for each other. He continued intensely kissing me, his head sometimes shifting left or right before locking his lips back to mine and allowing our tongues to find each other again.

He broke our kiss and locked his eyes onto mine. I could barely make out the multitude of colors in the dark.

In a low voice, he said, "Savy, you are everything to me and as many times as I've told you before, it's different now."

I ached to hear what he would say.

"I love you. I've loved you as my sister and I've loved you as my best friend. Now I love you as a part of me... and I can never lose that."

The emotion welling up inside of me was completely overwhelming.

"I love you too, Mike."

He was right, it was the first time we said those words and had that particular meaning behind them. We'd been close for as long as I could remember. We'd loved each other. Now we were in love.

I lifted my hand to his face, his adorable face, and pulled him to me.

We stayed there, in each other's embrace. When sleep came, I was completely enveloped in his arms, as it should be.

__________

Oh my goodness, the time flew by. Every night, we fell asleep together and every day we woke up together. Words can take on a different meaning as your life changes, a different emphasis in your mind. Together. Us. We.

Even when Mike and I were physically apart, him at work or in one of his classes or me at my own classes, knowing what our relationship now was ensured that we were together in our minds. Head over heels is a popular, and accurate, description of what we had.

School was going well. I'd worked hard in high school and was prepared for the transition to what college professors expected. It wasn't easy, per se, as I wanted to still push myself to get the best scores possible on every assignment, paper, and test, but I wasn't overwhelmed.

Amy and I got to know each other a bit more, too. We were friendly, if not besties. Given how some of the other girls on the floor treated their roommates, we were pretty grateful for our amicable relationship. Still, she was a bit more of a partier, looking for the next hot guy. I didn't fault her for that, though it certainly wasn't what I was looking for. She'd invite Mike and I to go with her sometimes, but that just wasn't our scene.

I also met some other students in the dorm. About half the students were from the United States and the other half were from around the world, which was the intention of the international dorm.

We had various social activities in the lounges and I got to know Maria, who was born in the Philippines. While we did share a heritage, I had no real ties to Filipino culture. It was pretty good learning a bit of Tagalog from her. The best was when her aunt and uncle, who she lived with during high school in the States, would visit and bring home cooked meals, like pancit palabok. There was a group of us that got along well, including Alexei, from Ukraine, and Laura, from England. When we'd finished classes in the afternoon, we'd often sit in the lounge and play cards or just chat.

Every evening, either after work or after his own classes, Mike would come pick me up. Sometimes we'd spend time on campus. He'd play cards with my little group of friends, we'd just walk around, or we'd go to the dining hall since my credits had to get used up anyway, and we'd enjoy fall settling over the university.

I loved it there. I think a lot of people can imagine the quintessential college campus in their mind, all bricks and columns, grassy spaces and statues. That's the University of Maryland. It's this little jewel sitting in the otherwise bland suburbs of DC.

We'd eventually end up back at Mike's apartment, which he was increasingly referring to as "our apartment", something that pleased me to no end. We'd gone to the nearby Ikea and started buying some things to make it look a little more homey. I was shy at first about spending his money, but he assured me that it was no financial burden and he wanted to start building a home with me. Either way, we ended up with a proper living room and dining room, plus a second desk in the bedroom for me to use whenever I had schoolwork to do. He cleared out space in his closet and an ever larger percentage of my clothes started migrating to our apartment, too.

After we'd eaten and gotten our work done, we always made time to end up on the sofa together, comfortably ensconced in each other's embrace. Of course, it was pretty much impossible for me to be that close to him and not end up in his lap, kissing him while he ran his hands over my body.

I adored everything about him. The feeling of his firm hands and arms around me. The look on his face when I smiled at him, like it was the only thing he needed in life. The bits of gold in his blue and green eyes. His taut chest pressed against mine. The feel of his heartbeat. The way he worried about me, wanting to make sure nothing was holding me back from success.

And of course, we would fall asleep together. I'd curl up, my back to his chest, and he'd wrap himself around me. I was tiny compared to him, but it was like I was made for him, his own personal little body pillow. He'd lay on his back and I'd rest my head on his chest. We'd face each other on our sides and press our foreheads together. The last thing I'd remember every night would be him telling me he loved me.

One day, Mike asked me if I'd like to meet some of his friends. To be honest, we'd been so lost in each other, that I hadn't really given much thought to whether he was seeing his friends often enough or not. I felt a little guilty for that. As much as I loved him telling me that I was everything to him, I did want him to still have things, good things, in his life other than me. So, of course I said that I'd love to meet them. I was curious who he'd spent those years away from me with.

After my classes the next day, I set about getting myself ready. Mike and I were relative homebodies, so I hadn't had much opportunity to dress up or really pretty myself for him. He always told me he loved a girl in jeans and a nice, tight-fitting t-shirt. I was pretty happy to oblige that. Still, I enjoyed putting on a dress from time to time, too.

I pulled out my favorite sundress, a deep royal blue, and laid it on my bed. I selected a pair of white panties. There was no need for a bra. Simple black sandals would complete my ensemble.

After a shower, I dried my hair and slipped into my panties. I briefly looked at myself in the full length mirror on my closet door. Petite and lithe. Soft and supple skin. My long hair was much more wavy now and reached past my belly button. My breasts firm and accentuated by my slim waist and flat stomach. My nipples, standing up at the thought of Mike seeing me tonight. I wanted his eyes on me.

After getting dressed, I again checked myself in the mirror. I wanted to be flawless. I left my hair free, instead of tying it up in a bun or a ponytail, because I knew Mike liked it that way the best. I used just a very brief touch of lipstick and makeup. Mom had taught me that with my skin tone and my natural lip color, I didn't need to cover myself up. I breathed deeply and locked my door before going downstairs.

My phone buzzed with a message from Mike that he was waiting for me. I stepped outside and spotted him in his car, so I started walking towards him. I got to the car and even though he was looking right at me, the door was locked when I tried it. I knocked on the window.

"You gonna let me in?"

After a second, he unlocked the door. As I got in, I smiled to myself.

Mike faced me. "Savy, you're... unbelievable."

Mission accomplished on the outfit. His eyes were practically bugging out of his head.

"Oh, is this not okay? Should I change?" I said in as innocent of a voice as I could muster. He looked a bit shocked, thinking I'd honestly misunderstood him and started to saying something, but I cut in, "You're doing okay yourself," and smiled at him.

He did look good. He'd lost the baggy cargo pants that I always remembered from high school and now wore a well-fitted pair of jeans, that I hoped would accentuate his adorable butt when he got out of the car. He had on a very light grey dress shirt that fit him perfectly, slightly tapering in at his waist. Over that, a darker grey blazer. His typically unruly hair was pulled back more, and I could see his bright face. I wanted to just sit outside on the grass and stare at him for hours.

I leaned over and kissed him. "Ready?" I asked.

"Absolutely."

We were at the pub shortly. After we parked, I got out of the car before Mike and waited in front of it for him. He got out and I held out my hand for him, which he took. I started to turn and walk towards the pub, but he pulled me back to him and kissed me.

He said softly, "I love you," and smiled at me.

I was hopelessly lost in this man. I brushed some hair away from his eyes and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you, too."

He took my hand and it felt wonderful to have my slim fingers engulfed in his strong hand.

When we got inside, Mike stood on his toes to view the bar and look for his friends. A bunch of guys yelled out, "Mike!" and we made our way over to them. I walked by Mike's side, proud to be seen with him and proud that he'd want to be seen with me. A blonde guy, taller than Mike, popped off his stool and greeted Mike.

"Well now we know why we never see Mike anymore!"

Everyone at the table laughed and I turned bright red.

Mike introduced me to everyone, who in turn smiled at me and, not too subtly, checked me out. Ugh! More blushing.

Jeff, the tall blonde and Mike's best friend, offered his stool to me. Mike stood behind me, never for a second not having at least one hand touching me. I loved that he seemed to be letting his alpha male side show and was establishing that I was his. Mike, being a beer snob, ordered some brew I'd never heard of and I got a coke.

It was good to see Mike with his friends. We'd spent so much time together, I was sure that he missed having nights out with them. Listening to them banter, tossing old memories at each other, was fun. Every time their attention turned to me, I'd blush and Mike would move closer. I wonder if he was even doing it consciously.

I should add that these were some incredibly smart guys. They were all physics majors, although with different specialties, at Maryland. Even the one who seemed to be a bit of a drinker and trouble maker came across as very intelligent.

After a few hours, Mike squeezed my thigh under the table and I smiled at him. It was time to go. Jeff walked us to the door and gave me a hug. He grabbed Mike's shoulder and got a serious look on his face, before telling him, "You'd better not lose her, man."

I squeezed Mike's hand. I wasn't planning on being away from him, so he really didn't have much of a choice anymore. I chuckled to myself.

Mike responded, "Don't worry, I'm not letting her go anywhere."

We went out to the car and were soon parking at the apartment. As soon as we stepped inside and shut the door, I turned to face Mike. I told him that I enjoyed the evening and meeting his friends. He told me that it was good to see them, but I'd undoubtedly been the star of the evening.

I pulled him close to me for a kiss. "Let's go to bed."

After our regular routine of changing and getting ready for bed, we laid next to each other. I was lost in his eyes as usual. I had to kiss him... and I did. Every time our lips met, since the first time, my body would go weak.

Mike's hands were wandering over my body, resting gently on my hips, my back, my butt, my cheek, sometimes stroking my hair. It was having a strong effect on me, combined with his incredible kissing. My nipples were straining against my shirt and I could feel dampness spreading in my panties.

I leaned back from Mike, so that I could look into his eyes.

"Mike, I'm ready."

My body was aching for him. I'd never been intimate with anyone other than him. I had no idea what to expect of the next level of intimacy. I just wanted him.

I reached my hand down between us, running my finger down his chest, to his hip, his thigh, and then I touched him. I'd felt his erection rubbing against me before, but I'd never touched it, other than maybe a few brushes. I wasn't entirely sure what to do.

I used my finger to lightly rub the entire length through his boxers, from where it met his body, to the very tip. I hoped it would feel good for him and the groans from him were a good sign.

Mike's hand had moved around from my butt to my stomach and his fingers were working their way into my top. As soon as his finger touched my bare skin, my racing heart skipped a beat and I felt the muscles between my legs convulse. My panties were utterly soaked.

His hand moved agonizingly slow up my belly. He brushed the bottom of my breast and then ran his finger across me, following the line of my breasts from one side to the other. I felt another small spasm in my vagina.

His fingers wandered, one by one, across my breasts. Oh how I wanted him to touch my nipples, to rub them. He came so close, millimeters away, before wandering away. Then his fingers were back and they gently squeezed on my nipple. I moaned. Another spasm.

I stopped kissing him and whispered in his year, "Yes, Mike." He was driving me absolutely insane with lust.

I thought he was going to kiss me again, but he didn't. His lips moved past my chin to my neck. Soft kisses, just brushes of his lips against my skin. Further, he kissed at the top of the ravine between my breasts. I felt his body shift, putting space between us that I didn't want, then his lips on my belly. Another spasm, stronger.

I couldn't begin to describe what was happening to me. My body was responding to his touch on pure instinct. I could feel my hips rocking against him. His chest now rubbing against my thighs.

His fingers grasped at my tank top and slowly pulled it up my body, his lips tracing closely behind. I was now exposed. I reached my arms up and he removed my shirt completely. I wanted to feel his skin against mine. I clutched at his shirt and he lifted his arms.

In the soft light of the room, I could just make out his chest, his taut abs, the slight protrusion of his hip bones at his waist. As I brought my hands down from taking his shirt off, I ran them over his lean muscles, feeling the soft hair on his chest and stomach between my fingers.

He moved back down to me and kissed me with a fervor that took my breath away. My breasts, topped by my hard, sensitive nipples, pressed against his skin. I ran my hands up and down his back, letting my fingernails gently scratch along his spine. I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh. I wanted to feel it inside me.