All Comments on 'Mike & Savy Ch. 07'

by JustAnotherMarylander

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So fucking predictable I can't stop reading

I love the story. I don't like the way it's going.

J0SEJ0SEover 9 years ago
(T-T)

The ring is on her finger......

celticwolf08celticwolf08over 9 years ago

I like the story and really can't wait for mike and savy hopefully get back together. I kept waiting to see mike have some kind of breakdown or some near death accident which would bring them back together. After the engagement announcement I expect it to eventually lead him to a breakdown or worse(attempt suicide?). Maybe he will stick in their for a while but this much pain and grief can only lead to a break down or death unless something changes. My only major gripe is that savy needs to accept her fault in pushing mike away and he accepts the blame so easily yet it was her that pushed him away to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enthralling

The story is riveting, but not making a lot of sense. After the lies and treatment that Mike has received from his mother and sister, why did he come back to this. Why is he still associating with them. This is beyond love. It is obsession.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

she blamed him for leaving?hello the bitch took off the ring then when he tried to talk to her she ignored him or wouldnt answer him.she wanted space so she got it then didnt like that he gave it to her.for her to parade josh in front of him is like saying see i can do this without you but dont you dare try to live without me.so i say i hope she gets hit by a fuckig train.the way mom is rubbing salt in the wounds is also a fucked up thing to do.she should let them work out when to bring josh into their circle like after they got it right between themselves without having to shove her knew fuck toy in his face everytime he turns around.

trite_readertrite_readerover 9 years ago
Sensational,

How it's all Mike's fault! Unbelievable. I fucking hate where this story is going. And I hate the fact that all we have to look forward to for the next chapter is another repeat, before we can get on with the story. It's exhausting!

But the fact that this little bitch blamed Mike in this chapter, and is obviously delighted with the direction her life is taking, while watching her half brother suffer in silence is just breathtaking!! And now wants to stir more shit up by announcing her impending nuptials to the man who'd already asked for her hand, is absolutely horrible. She's like a fucking terrorist!!!! Just kill the poor bloke and put him out of his misery will ya! Fucking Hell!! What else do you want to crush this guy's soul with?!?!

Seriously. This is a terrible situation. I don't think it's possible to recover from something like this. Not for these characters. Any sense of strong and purposeful future here is lost completely. Even if they do make up in the end, the strength of a powerful bond, love, fidelity, trust that should have consumed them just isn't there. She's obviously too flighty. Even if they do make up at the end, it couldn't possibly be for good. The two way connection has been lost long ago. A recovery will only ever be a mere shadow of what it once was.

I know it sounds like I'm ragging on her a lot, I'm trying to be fair here, but I just don't see what else Mike could have done without causing trouble. With her character traits, If he did even try to contact her, she would have run and caused a fuss, and made things worse again. Mind you it was HER that stopped responding to him in the first place!!! All the places where she was meant to speak up or say something, she just stood there like a stunned mullet. Fucking bitch then goes blaming him!! It's just the shitty type of character you've built in her now.

Sorry, but these characters shit me now. The sense of satisfaction that you're reading a great story is no longer possible with this one. I'm only hanging on because I need to see where this finishes. Like a car accident on the highway, you can't help but pause a little to try to figure out what happened....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

Very good story, excellent writing. The story line is predictable but the writing makes up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Keep up the good work man really good and realistic story on what love really is all about and how it's not easy all the time it's not pretty or simple all the time love your work

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
This is great!!

How can we tell that your story is doing well? When the readers get so involved in the story that their reactions range from admiration to deep pits of hate shows you are writing well. I fall in the side that is more displeased with how this chapter headed because of the plot. Your writing is amazing but I too wish things would work out easily for Mike. However as this seems to be imitating life we won't experience nice and clean and happy, even when we really want it we just get what is. Can't wait for Savy's perspective of the story.

I do have to agree with the commenter that ragged on the Mom for her reactions, I'm not saying she shouldn't be there for Savy, as in her mind they are both her children, but I wonder if she is going to show support to Mike and do anything about the deep pit of despair she claims to understand Mike has fallen into. She says she has been in that pit, maybe she should jump down and help guide him out, or help him find his own guide.

Well that is what I would like to see happen. I guess we just have to wait and trust that you know what you are doing with your characters. I have faith that in the end you will resolve everything in your own way and I can't wait to read how that happens. Thank you!

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Life Is Tough

MDer is writing about emotions in this series, and doing a damned good job of it!! If I had to gamble, I'd bet Savy's finger is still bare - that she hasn't entirely given up her first love, even as she has gone on with her life. Mike is still not grown up, though, and I hope they don't get back together unless he matures more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Great story but I feel like Mike is beating himself up too much. He gave Savy time and she never came back to him. That type of pain is not good for someone, I wouldn't be surprised if you suffers some kind of emotional breakdown or something similar. He should just walk away and forget about her like she forgot about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue

This story is very emotional and does pull at my heartstrings. I do feel that Mike has matured some what although I don't see that Savy has(according to the current perspective). Yes she was hurting and dealing with things but there has been no mention or even a suggestion that the thought has even entered her mind that Mike was hurting as well. Hurting so bad that everything reminded him of what he had to the point he had to run away to try to learn to live again. Maybe it was just easier for him to accept the blame but she needs to come to turns with the fact that she pushed him away, broke of the engagement, and wouldn't even try to explain what she was feeling. I would have loved to have seen Savy to invite him to one of sessions with the Doctor and maybe their is still time for that. In any case awesome story with lots of emotion please continue I want so bad to see them to get back together.

mrdilligafmrdilligafover 9 years ago
good story but..............

I think the story is great but you have to feel for poor mike he is not at fault. He tried hard to get his voice heard but nothing. Please keep this going as I'm intrigued to see how this plans out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who Knows?

My own call is that she stays with Josh, because if she dumps Josh at this point I doubt she's worth having. I thought Josh's family might have balked. Now all that's left is to get Josh run over. Or maybe Savy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this story made me cry so much ! i break every time mike is alone. i honestly don't know how this is mike's fault. he left because he was in pain too and savy didn't want to see him. he had to do what's best for him. i really just want to read what happens next not savy's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah Terps!

I've read all 8 and can't wait for more. I am a long time reader of Literotica and this is the FIRST comment that I ever made about any story! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More than erotic literature

Wow, like the title says, this is more than just erotic literature. This is novel material. I love your style of writting, the depth of character development and the details. My heart sank immediately when Savvy asked to talk to Mike. I feel for them both. Please continue writting, I'm looking forward to where this may go.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
classic examples of clinical behaviour

Mike is masochistic

he inflicts pain on himself because of the behaviour of others

the author is sadistic

inflicting pain on us for continuing to read this soap opera

how can I hurt thee? Let me count the ways!

While mom smiles quietly in the background

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Depressing drama that steers away from being generic.

I can now deduce that the mother character is a patronizing and malicious human-being.

Mike is arrogant and a coward.

And I really want to (I can't believe I'm saying this) read Savy's side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bullshit

Mike is not a coward, and I do not understand how he can be construed as arrogant. It was not cowardice to leave; leaving a bad situation because you have to is not cowardice. And coming back and trying to have a sibling relationship with Savy after everything that has happened was incredibly brave.

I don't think the mom is malicious either. I think she unintentionally hurt and fucked up her kids, but every parent does that.

That is kinda why I love this series. Because everyone have flaws and personalities. It is not just perfect men and women rutting around like so many other stories. It is more interesting and it makes give the story a human element.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
It's becoming more unpleasant to read

with each version of

rinse repeat

Bebop3Bebop3over 6 years ago
3 Years Late?

I know that this story was published 3 years ago and this comment is obviously moot, but what the hell is going on?

The two worst things on Literotica are 1) getting deep into a good multi-chapter story that the author never finishes and 2) reading a well written story that suddenly veers into the world of the insane.

There is no one to blame for their situation and the immediate aftermath, but if blame were to be assigned, it wouldn't go to Mike. He absolutely did EVERYTHING right, in spite of what it cost him to do so.

She stopped communication after leaving him the ring. He gave her space and then went to her to tell her how he feels. She doesn't tell him that she feels the same way. He expresses that he's concerned that his presence is hurting her. He tells her that all she needs to do is let him know that she needs him and he will be by her side (paraphrasing). He then gives her the space he thinks she needs.

He looked gaunt, lost considerable weight in a short amount of time and seemed to be an emotional wreck. He does the noble thing. She doesn't send him a letter. She doesn't call him. She doesn't text him. She doesn't IM him. She doesn't email him. He's in so much pain that he moves to a different continent. She still doesn't reach out.

When he returns he should have been scared, nervous and confused. It's understandable that he might accept her attack (physical, verbal and emotional) immediately due to his mental state. Within a very short period of time he should have been close to enraged. At the very least, very angry. Maybe the author could have thrown the reader a bone with slightly perturbed?

The mother had two children, not one. At some point she should have had it out with Savy to protect Mike.

Very, very disappointing. I feel like I wasted my time reading the previous chapters.

Olebill63Olebill63almost 6 years ago
CRAP

what a way to fuck up a good story that started well. wont read rest to see if they get back together. too long and rate you as down at bottom of story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Appreciation

The details are incredible. Savy's music choices, campus scenes, Spain, jumping into teaching, etc. Mike and Savy's pain is so moving. I know where I want the story to go. The way you get there makes me want to stay up all night until I know.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

I completely agree with Bebop3. In my opinion Savy is to blame, not Mike. Mike stayed fairly loyal to Savy, having 'only' a friend with benefits relation with Amy, whereas Savy goes the whole way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous