Mike & Tracy

Story Info
A foot fetishist gets even more than he bargained for.
2.4k words
5.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like many good stories nowadays, this one starts online. I guess you could say I met Mike's cock before I met the rest of him. We first connected on our favorite bate site, two horny (married) bi-guys, hungry for some hot, M2M action.

His pics caught my attention first. Scrolling through them had me squirming as an erection filled my jeans. A few IMs later had me digging through his profile, and I soon realized we had more than cock in common.

My fetish for women's feet goes way back, starting in my early teens. I'll never forget sitting in a church pew as the minister droned for the congregation. Restless, I glanced around room, searching for distraction. I peeked down the row as morning sun streamed through stained glass windows. Soon, my eyes fell on a vision that changed me forever. A young woman, perhaps in her early 20s, wore a mid-length skirt. Nude pantyhose encased her lovely legs. Turning my gaze toward the floor, I noticed her shoe dangling by the tips of her toes. It bobbed up and down slightly, exposing the curve of her heel and high, graceful arch. It's hard to explain what this vision did to me.

I caught my breath, feeling my young cock swell instantly. Her foot was just perfect. I realized it was something I wasn't meant to see. Secretly exposed, almost naked, her sole teased me from across the room. My boner was rock hard, like only a horny teen's can be. Silently, I begged for her shoe to drop off. I needed to see her nylon toes! My imagination ran wild as I envisioned feeling those soft curves, burying my face into her arches, inhaling her scent, and sucking each nylon covered toe.

I honestly don't remember if her shoe dropped off that day. But church folks like regular seats, so I saw her often that year. Sometimes I got my wish and her heels slipped off, falling to the floor. I practically came in my pants the first time she stretched her leg and spread her toes. Then, she rested her perfect nylon feet on the tops of her shoes. Erotic and intoxicating.

Needless to say, I discovered the joys of masturbation pretty early as well. I secretly pumped my boner under the covers, gasping at the moment of release as it jumped wildly on its own. At first when I climaxed, my cock would throb, but didn't release cum. Imagine my surprise when a huge load finally spurted out, splattering my sheets for the first time!

Ever since those early days, women's feet have been a huge turn-on for me. I just can't get enough of them. Bring raised in the age of magazines, I'd flip through pages, searching for the best pics to light my fire. I just loved women's magazines or Christmas catalogs that sold pantyhose, stockings, or foot cream. I'd secret the best images away, tearing out pages for energetic spank sessions that left me panting.

Now, back to the present. I was extra excited when I learned that Mike has a thing for feet as well. He even sent me a pic of his wife, Tracy's hot little toes. They were tipped with red nail polish and a little extra bling on her big toe. I stiffened again, as I imagined sucking on each tiny smooth digit, my warm, wet tongue exploring magical spaces between them. I could only dream of how they'd feel on my swollen cock, swirling the engorged head and stroking my thick shaft. I reached down, unzipping my jeans to pull out my erection as I looked at her picture. Pumping, I lost myself in fantasy until I found myself spraying ropes of hot cum all over my phone.

Time went by and Mike and I chatted on and off, but never imagined meeting. We lived far apart and each had busy lives at home. One day, however, I casually opened an email at work, like I do a hundred times daily. I jumped as I realized that fate had a special surprise in store for us. I only get one conference a year, and I'd be landing just one town over! Shine up those sexy toes, Tracy, and shave those balls, Mike. Here I come!

It seemed like forever before our intimate rendezvous would arrive. Finally, I found myself pulling into their driveway and knocking on the door. Hands sweating, my shaft rose in anticipation of the fun we'd soon explore.

Smiles, handshakes, and hugs welcomed me as I stepped into their place for the first time. Glancing down, I could feel sexual tension already raising the temperature. Mike wore loose shorts, a growing bulge barely hidden under soft fabric. Tracy was obviously ready too. Her lips looked perfect, slightly moist, and I wondered if she'd been sucking his cock before arrived. I instantly noticed perky nipples, erect under her t-shirt. With no bra, I could make out the faint line of her nipples. She was barefoot too, her shiny red toes sinking slightly into the carpet. Just like I'd hoped, tiny flowers were painted on each big toe. I was in heaven already.

Drinks in hand, we all lined up on the couch, me in the middle. Some porn quickly popped up as Mike flipped on the TV. I knew they'd started without me! Brazen, I leaned over, pinching Tracy's left nipple through her thin shirt. She gasped as I leaned in, mouth open, drawing her to me. She met my kiss and our tongues mingled, exploring each other passionately. Perhaps I was imagining things, but I swear I could taste cock on her juicy tongue as she kissed me. We really started making out now, hands grabbing, mouths moving, and fingers groping everywhere.

Tracy reached between my legs, gripping my already hard shaft, struggling to get free. I peeled off her top, exposing her breasts to the open air. My eyes devoured her for a moment, and I lustily gazed at her perfect nipples, ready for a taste. I leaned down, cupping her breast in my hand, and eagerly swirled my tongue around her pink areola. As I licked her tits, I felt Mike shifting in his seat next to me. I squeezed Tracy's breasts together, so I could lick both nipples in one smooth, wet motion. Briefly coming up for air, I saw that Mike was naked, cock in hand, eagerly watching me devour his sexy woman.

Stripping was a great idea. I took off my shirt, then my shorts, as Tracy did the same next to me. Her tiny thong was the last thing to go, exposing the smooth, glistening lips of her cunt for Mike and I to see. Her gaze turned towards her husband and I saw a raw, animalistic glint in her eyes that was totally sexy.

Now totally naked, Tracy pushed me back on the couch, lowering her head towards my throbbing member. I moaned as she slurped my cock, her head bobbing up and down against me. As she sucked, I looked over I saw Mike vigorously masturbating beside me. Our legs were pushed together, and I could feel each pump as his hand slammed down his shaft, slapping his bare ball sack. The head of his cock was engorged as he watched his wife go down on me, swallowing my swollen shaft. I thought he'd squirt then and there, but he soon slowed then stopped, turning his gaze towards me.

Hungry, I saw my chance and didn't waste a second. I leaned over, reaching out to grab his shaft, pulling his erection away from his body. His cock curved upwards slightly, the smooth, swollen head leaking precum heavily. I bent over, shifting in my seat, and licked the head, then swallowing his erection. My tongue, which had just been in his wife's mouth and all over her tits, was now licking him everywhere. I ran the wet tip up his smooth shaft, swirling his swollen head repeatedly. Now it was his turn to lean back and moan loudly.

Tracy came up for air as I sucked his cock, watching the action as a sexy smile spread across her face. "Do you like that, baby?" she purred. Mike moaned and nodded, her encouragement heightening the sexual energy. I swallowed his penis, slurping and sucking as if my life depended on it. I shifted, kneeling fully across the couch to get the best angle. I fondled his naked balls with my right hand, wet and slippery from being licked and sucked sloppily. I grasped his erecrion with my left hand as I sucked, circling the middle finger of my right hand around his puckered asshole. This caused him to release another loud moan, which intensified as I slid my finger into him, probing deeply.

This was just too much for Tracy, who needed some relief. Pussy dripping, she crossed in front of the couch, her eyes soaking up the entire scene. She climbed up, straddling Mike's head, spreading her pink lips for some ready licking. Mike eagerly agreed, lapping her wet cunt as she screeched with pleasure. I glanced up and saw her ass spread above me. It looked perfect, quivering as Mike's tongue flicked the tip of her clit.

Soon, the scent of Tracy' sex mingled with that of Mike's member. Pulling my finger out of his ass, I stroked his shaft up and down as my lips suckled his swollen head. Soon, he was wriggling and moaning under me. I intensified my stroking and sucking, as Tracy also gasped and panted above me. The sexual energy was electric, and I knew they were ready to cum together. I was also eager to help make that happen. "I'm going to cum!" Mike yelled, as I felt his cock swelling between my lips and under my fingers. Not wanting to waste a drop, my fingers circled the base of his throbbing shaft and my mouth engulfed his member.

Bobbing up and down on her husband's face, Tracy squealed as Mike circled her clit, eating her pussy. "Ooohhh!!!" he shouted, as thick ropes of sticky semen spurted from his cock, into my waiting mouth. I swallowed hungrily, but his load was so big, hot cum oozed between my lips, running down my chin. "Don't stop! Right there!" Tracy screamed. Grinding her cunt hard into Mike's mouth, she climaxed just as I lapped up the last of her husband's cum, my fingers still gripping his dick.

As orgasm engulfed her, Tracy let out a scream like a cat in heat. Her body quivered, wracked with spasms as release finally came. Over and over, wave after wave, she moaned loudly. I licked my lips, watching a single bead of sweat drip all the way down her back, disappearing between her ass cheeks. Impulsively, I leaned over and lapped it up, my tongue finding that magical spot where her lovely crack starts at the small of her back. I resisted a temptation to bury my face between her pulsating cheeks, hungry to taste her sweet, puckered asshole.

As her orgasm subsided, Tracy climbed off her husband, his face wet with her juices. I released Mike's cock, leaning back to look at her. "You missed a drop," she whispered, leaning in to lick my chin. Still consumed by sexual desire, she pushed me back, her tongue probing my mouth again. She tasted Mike on me, lustily grabbing my cock as she kissed me deeply. "I hear you've got a thing for feet," she purred, giving my dick a tug and a twist before releasing me.

Tracy assumed her former position on the couch, this time putting her feet in my lap. Without hesitation, I bent over and kissed the tips of her shiny red toes. My dick hopped up and down as I licked her feet, throbbing wildly as if possessed. I lifted her right foot to my face, inhaling deeply. Her scent was utterly intoxicating, as I spread my tongue fully, licking the curve of her sole, from heel to toe.

She squirmed slightly and giggled as I sucked each toe in turn. I slipped my wet tongue in the sweet slit between her big toe and the second, moving my way down to her pinky. Meanwhile, her left foot found my cock, rubbing my hard shaft. I was so ready to cum, but I wasn't done yet. "Switch feet," I said, breathing deeply. "My pleasure," she replied. Her right foot dropped to my crotch, damp from being licked.

"You're so sexy," I panted, mouth full. Glancing over, I noticed Mike watching the action intently. Amazingly his cock, which had just been drained moments before, was already starting to stiffen.

"That's enough, mister," Tracy commanded. Pulling her foot from my mouth, she pushed me back, her foot in the middle of my chest. "Now it's your turn!" she purred, tweaking my left nipple between her toes.

I gasped as both feet wrapped around my throbbing cock, stroking me. "Oh God, yes!" I panted, as her footjob began in earnest. Her feet were like magic, rubbing my shaft between her soles, and expertly swirling my engorged head with her toes. I tugged my nipples as she stroked me, feeling waves of pleasure up and down my entire body.

Just when I couldn't imagine it getting any better, Mike shifted his position. Kneeling, he leaned over, taking the head of my cock in his mouth as it emerged from his wife's feet. I moaned loudly, too aroused to speak, as I watched them fuck me. Tracy's feet slid up and down my shaft, and each time my head emerged it disappeared into Mike's waiting mouth. Lips parted, his warm, wet tongue enveloped my cock as it rose up, throbbing. As Tracy slid her feet up, Mike licked her toes eagerly. Our scents mingled as she foot fucked me, with Mike's eager tongue providing the lubrication.

Panting and sweating, soon the two of them had me perched on the edge of climax. "I'm cumming!" I shouted. Mike pulled back as Tracy pumped my cock with her sexy red toes, gripping me tightly. I erupted, bucking and throbbing as hot, white cum squirted everywhere. Mike opened his mouth wide, tongue extended, as he lapped up my load. He leaned back in as I subsided, sucking my dick dry and licking Tracy's sticky toes clean.

Twitching, I watched as Tracy leaned over, kissing Mike deeply. Her breasts rested against my spent cock as they tongued each other, our juices mingled completely. "That. Was. Nice." I said, exhaling deeply. They laughed, leaning back, finally untangling. "Thirsty?" they said in unison. We all laughed together, and I knew our special night was just beginning.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife’s Feet An innocent summer encounter fuels footjob fantasies.in Fetish
Nurse Isabella's Foot Treatment His new nurse has an unorthodox treatment for his problemin Fetish
Footjob from a Drunk Friend My drunk friend needs a foot massage.in Fetish
Foot Fetish First Time I explore my foot fetish for the first time.in Fetish
My First Foot Encounter I learn there are “foot guys” in the world…in Fetish
More Stories