All Comments on 'Ryan & Mike & the Guys Ch. 03'

by batmans_uncle

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Where's Mike headed? In Ch. 01 there were crayons in the glove box of the MINI. Glad that story arc didn't continue, honestly. Distant wife problem seems it can solve itself. Dad's not really an option and neither is the trainer. Ryan just opened the flood gate so it won't be him. Will it? This constant edge of non-consent taints the great sex but I'll read on, no doubt. Five Stars and, now, following batmans_uncle.

JRSONJRSONover 2 years ago

I hope Mike sobers up and realizes what kind of a complicated mess he just created with Brian! I did not enjoy this messed up chapter, not even a little bit! I find Mike's inability to be a man and draw a line in the sand about what he will allow to be pathetic and very weak! Not a fan of the Dom/Sub genre anyway!

Brian obviously now has the upper hand, I see him using Mike at ever turn and likely black-mailing him to control Mike meeting his selfish twisted sexual needs! He has way more to loose than Mike as far as I see it, and I hope Mike takes the control back when the scotch wears off, realizes what an idiot he was and has nothing further to do with him! This is all a bit to twisted for me, and way to close to home!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous