All Comments on 'Mike, Claire, Sid and Daisy Ch. 01'

by MaryR

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice plump asset

I was intrigued from the first few paragraphs but as soon as Sid realised that Daisy was a lovely fat asset, my prick started to balloon.

I have read all your stories Mary and voted ten out of ten. You have a fabulous way of describing the situations. I just cant wait to read your next ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Getting naughty with the help. . .

Nice tease leading to a successful blow job. Sid encouraging the wife to tease the employeer until he gets off in a very tongue in cheek way.

I liked Daisy a full figured woman sharing her womanly assets until she is helping her employeer to cum. 5 stars for MaryR and I only wish I could mark 5 more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done Maryr

Loved the story, you have a knack for turning us on and holding us there. Love the big girls panties, so much more sexy for a woman to wear them. Keep us the great work.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Another Lovely Story..

Another lovely, nice, squishy, middle class, comfortable, erotic story....no pain, no underage, no force....lovely! I've just sat down with a 'nice cup of tea' and read it and was pleasantly aroused...thank you! Have a lovely day! x

phobosukphobosukalmost 11 years ago
Another masterpiece!

Or should that be a mistresspiece! Excellent and cant wait to read the second chapter.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Lovely Story

I enjoyed this story a lot - another hit by MaryR!!

bobbipink53bobbipink53almost 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story and would really enjoy another chapter or two!

PaulsomPaulsomover 10 years ago
Erotic mundanity

Really enjoyed the slow pace of this MaryR. It edged forward in little steps with ordinary "mundane" language that made the scenario play out as it might in real life.

Looking forward to Ch 02.

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
What A Happy Time For Good Friends.

Oh, Mike is so cute! And Sid is so funny. What an erotic story. Just lovely.

amoroneamoroneover 10 years ago
Stunning

Absolutely first class, so down to earth and I love the language the dirty words and the style of the writing. Loved it. I was in the room with them.

W_MA_DWMW_MA_DWMover 10 years ago
Hot and funny at the same time

Some parts of the story struck me as being so funny that I had to laugh.

Then, as the story heated up, so did my arousal.

Good writing job.

42154215about 9 years ago
BJ

A great little story , the sort of thing that could happen in any household . A totally realistic situation which has probably been carried out in real life .

RegretsRegretsover 7 years ago
Glad that I have discovered MaryR

Mike is getting what he truly wants but he fears the sudden arrival of Claire.Big woman often have no idea of what all that femininity can do to a man. Sid is a splendid character-like a fairground wide boy.

I hope that Mike can have Daisy again when Claire is away.I would hope that Claire somehow discovers that Sid is hugely endowed and can not help herself. the scene would then be set for what MaryR is most able to depict-sex in a cosy happy setting.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Lovely story

When you decide what Claire will do, Mary, do write chapter 2& more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous