Mike stays with Aunt Leia

Story Info
Mike stays with his 'Aunt' Leia whilst her husband is away.
4.1k words
4.65
76.8k
115
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers

This is my first submission; I hope you all enjoy it.

It was the start of the summer holidays when Mum approached me to tell me that my Aunt Leia had asked whether I would like to spend the summer holidays with her. I did not find it that strange that Mum would always refer to Leia as my Aunt even though she was not actually blood related. Growing up, anyone who was a few years older than you would always be addressed as Aunt and Uncle. It was funny looking back on it, especially as I had gotten older and there were only 7 years between us. This story happened when I was 18 and she was 25.

Aunt Leia was married to my Uncle Tony. They had married on my 18th birthday and had been together since they were High School sweethearts. Although it was 10 months since they tied the knot, they had already spent a lot of time apart, as Tonys work took him overseas for months at a time. He was very successful in the financial world and had already made a fortune. This was one of the main motivations for me agreeing to stay with Leia, as not only did they have a huge house in the countryside, but they also had an indoor swimming pool which in the summer months had a retractable roof that made it more like a resort style pool.

Leia had mentioned to Mum that the gardener was taking a break for a few weeks, and it might be an opportunity for me to earn some additional money, as well as keep Leia company. Tony would be away for the entire summer. It seemed like I was getting the best end of the deal here and I was happy to spend time with Leia either way.

Leia and I had always got on well despite the age difference. My mum had known Leia when Leia had worked for her as an apprentice at about the age of 16. Leia then gave up a promising career, as Tonys career went stratospheric. She really did not need to work with the kind of money Tony was making. Besides, looking after the house and land was a fulltime job.

It was no wonder that Tony had been with Leia since high school. I was a late developer but even I always knew Leia was what could be described as a bombshell. She was naturally attractive, blonde hair and blue eyes, and as I started noticing girls, I realised that she probably had a smoking hot body to match. She also had a personality that would light up any room, and she also seemed to be a little flirtatious. It's difficult to paint a picture that would do Leia justice, but I would think Erika Eleniak or Elisha Cuthbert would be the closest match within that era.

As a late developer, I never really noticed her that way, but that all changed the day after she married Tony. We had an after-wedding BBQ lunch at their house, that also doubled as an 18th birthday surprise for me, and just before we departed and said our final goodbyes, I found myself sitting alone in the passenger seat of Dads car. Dad was doing that embarrassing thing older guys seem to do to younger women which is a mix of a jokey demeanour, and slight flirting; some sort of vain attempt to appear cool. Anyway, Mum seemed to be used to it and paid no attention. However, what happened next would stay ingrained in my memory for the rest of the year. Leia came around to my side of the car and bent down to talk to me and say good-bye. At first, I looked at her straight into her blue eyes but then I was drawn to the blouse that she was wearing, which had enough buttons undone to fall slightly open. I realised fairly quickly that I was at eye level with a perfectly formed breast that had a nipple which seemed to point upwards. As all 18-year-old boys know, I was erect within 30 secs. I am sure she noticed, but was too polite to say anything. That view stayed with me for months afterwards, and I spent many a night pulling on my cock as I tried to play that view over and over again in my mind. Although I saw Leia and Tony a couple of times after that, I never came close to seeing anything like it again.

In my mind there was no downside to spending time with Leia and if I am honest there was a part of me hoping that I would get to see a replay of the down blouse incident. It's funny how 18-year-old hormones can make you think that an opportunity might arise, but you also realise that the reality is, it often never seems to happen to most boys, especially those that seemed to be late developers. I was almost 19 and a virgin!

It was an uneventful 2-hour drive to Leia's place, as we drove up the long driveway Mum quickly reminded me to be as helpful as I can to Leia and to ensure that I keep her company. Tony being away again had hit her hard and she needed cheering up. As we pulled up to the house, I noticed the front door open and Leia came rushing out of the house, she embraced Mum and then Dad and then turned towards me. She gave me a big hug and thanked me for agreeing to stay with her. It was as we moved away from each other that I noticed the white dress she was wearing. It was a simple summer dress, mid-thigh length and white in colour. It was because it was white that I noticed that it silhouetted her body as the sun was behind her. I could make out her legs almost all the way to the top, through the dress. I quickly snapped out of it as Mum said to Leia that unfortunately they could only stay for a quick cuppa before getting back on the road. They both had a work function to attend in the evening. It was not long before Mum and Dad departed.

Leia and I hit it off straight away and over the next couple of days she went through the daily routine with me and focussed on the work that needed doing in the garden, and she then took me through her own social schedule. I quickly become familiar with the entire house; I was effectively staying in a sort of Annex which had a huge bedroom and ensuite bathroom. The bedroom faces out onto the pool and I could access the pool through sliding doors. The pool roof was now retracted for the summer, which made it even more inviting when I first woke up.

The routine was perfect, as were the meals which were prepared by the housekeeper three times a day. This was going to be an amazing situation to find myself in for the next few weeks.

Apart from spending time with someone I genuinely enjoyed the company of, it was uneventful for the first few days that I was there. My first recollection of anything changing between Leia and I was a totally innocent interaction at the pool. I should have seen this embarrassing situation occurring but had forgotten about how little control I had over my erections, which seemed to occur at will. I had just finished up a morning sitting on the ride on mower, on a particularly hot day, when I decided to grab a drink and jump in the pool. I grabbed a glass of lemonade made by the housekeeper, grabbed a towel, stripped off and put on a pair of board shorts. It was the board shorts that were the fatal mistake, as like most surfer shorts, they do not have the mesh insert to hold your cock and balls in place. I did not even think about but soon regretted it. I showered and then carefully placed the glass of lemonade by a sun lounger and then jumped in the pool. I must have swum about 20 lengths before I noticed that Leia was also by the pool sunbathing. She gestured to me to come over to her. I am not sure how I missed her when I first came out to the pool but any way, I obliged, grab the lemonade and walked over to her. 'Hey Mike, be a darling and rub some lotion into my back, I really want to avoid getting burnt'. She sat up and then I quickly switched from my relaxed persona to slightly tense as my other brain seemed to kick in. Leia was wearing a fairly simple two-piece bikini but for an 18-year-old, I was now looking down on a fantastic pair of breasts that were hanging slightly over the fabric that covered them. I noticed how flat her stomach was from the many hours she spent in the gym and also the matching bikini bottoms that I was instantly aware would show off a lot of her cute arse if she stood up. I quickly sat down next to her as she turned to present her back for the lotion to be applied. I was hoping she did not realise that the reason I sat down quickly, was because I could feel my cock stirring. I dutifully applied the sun cream to her back and then she adjusted herself to lie down on her front. 'The back of my legs as well Mike' she said. Well, if was not already hard, my cock instantly grew another couple of inches as I noticed her arse, which was one to die for, I honestly wanted to take a small bite like you would into a peach. I again applied the lotion as dutiful as possible but as I worked my way up her legs, I am sure I heard a little groan. She looked up at me and thanked me. I now had a real dilemma, I needed to stand up, and I quickly looked for the best way to walk away without Leia noticing. I decided to go straight to the pool and jump back in. As I stood though, and with Leia still looking at me, the tent that had been created in front of my board shorts was so obvious that she could not miss it. I walked away gingerly and slightly embarrassed and was so glad when I finally hit the pool. Fuck, I thought to myself, I really need to jerk off as soon as possible.

I adjusted myself in the water and then to my horror looked up as Leia was standing above me offering me my Lemonade. 'Thought you might need to cool off some more' she said smiling. I am sure she did this deliberately, and I swear my eyes did not know where to look, her smoking hot bikini clad body was again showing itself off to me. Then her final words set my heart off at a speed that made me think I was going to have a heart attack; 'It's okay, it perfectly normal' she then turned and walked away. The rest of the day was uneventful, but little did I know the next embarrassing situation would be the following morning.

I had got to bed relatively early after a night of talking to Leia but was too tired to jerk off, which had been my original plan. I slept really well until a dream I was having turned sexual. I can't even remember what the dream was about, but this was one of those all too infrequent moments when the dream would make me cum. Oh, how I wish, I could make the no hands orgasm of a wet dream happen every night, but this was one of those rare occasions to saviour as I woke up to streams of cum leaving my cock. I must have fallen back a sleep for an hour or two more and then woke up properly. I looked down to check the sheets, as I sleep naked, and sure enough there was now a huge dried cum stain in the middle of the bed. So, I made a mental note to strip the bed after my shower and wash the sheets. I could not have spent longer than 25 mins in the bathroom when another lightning bolt of embarrassment hit me as I walked back into the bedroom. My bedding had already been stripped. Had the housekeeper stripped it for the laundry already? The answer to that question came a few moments later as I went into the kitchen. 'Hope you don't mind Mike' said Leia 'I had to wash my sheets this morning and thought I would grab yours' 'Sarah (the housekeeper) will make up your bed later'. I must have gone really red as Leia asked me if I was okay? I must have mumbled out a few incoherent words due to my embarrassment, but I was sure Leia was teasing me.

Then she teased me further, well at least I thought as much, Leia told me she was going to spend the morning at the local spa. She told me she had a massage appointment as well as some other beauty treatments. I innocently asked her what possible beauty treatments she needs. She responded with a flirtatious quip but also very directly with me 'I need a body wax, I like to be very smooth'. 'Body wax?', I said innocently. 'Yes Legs, armpits and my front and my arse' she said playfully. This was the first time she had ever been flirtatious with me, and she must have known the effect it had on me, as I went red again.

I spent most of the day working in the lower part of the estate, fixing up a fence before getting back up to the house. Leia was back home and lying back out in the sun. She called out to me.

'How was your day', I said to her. The pain we go through to look good for you men' she laughed. 'Well Uncle Tony is away you could have delayed it' again it was an innocent and slightly naïve response. 'You don't want some hairy women running around here Mike' she laughed. 'What fun would it be if you were rubbing suntan lotion into a prickly body' she laughed. She then held up one of her long slender legs, 'Feel how smooth it is Mike'. I hesitated but then complied, then I could feel myself getting hard as I gently moved my hand up her leg, but luckily my cock was being constrained by my jeans. Then I looked up her leg to her crotch and realised that the angle that I was holding her leg meant that her shaved pussy was barely covered by the bikini. I swear I nearly shot my load right there. I put the leg down and walked away gingerly.

That night was to be the first night where things got a little more complicated.

Leia and I were in the jacuzzi together chatting away, I was so happy we could have really cool conversations without them ever getting too deep. We were also drinking a glass of wine. I tilted my head back and thought that this must be the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Leia mentioned that she wanted to watch a new TV series tonight and we should get out of the jacuzzi and watch it together. She said that there were fluffy dressing gowns hanging in the changing room and to put that on rather than go back to our bedrooms and get changed, otherwise we may miss the start of the show. I did not think much about it at first, until I put on the gown and realised that I would be sitting in the same room as Leia, who would also be wearing a gown and nothing else. I could feel that familiar stirring in my cock but did all I could to take my mind off it. I made it to the lounge room first and managed to sit down before Leia came in. When Leia did enter the room, she looked incredible, the gown seemed to accentuate her already glowing skin. As she sat down the gown also shifted up her thigh a little, and she then crossed her legs. I remember thinking to myself how close I must be from seeing her pussy. What I would give for that robe to fall open. Again, I was getting erect but had managed to position my cock in a way it would not be noticeable.

As I felt the tension start to subside a little as the program started, it was further broken by the phone ringing. Leia picked it up 'Darling, she said out loud' 'How are you?'

The earpiece was a little loud on the phone as I could hear Tony faintly speak. It became even easier to hear when Leia turned down the television volume. The first part of the conversation was just them catching up on things, and I was really pleased to hear Leia say to Tony that I was doing a great job. I politely asked Leia if I should leave the room, but she whispered no it was alright. The conversation carried on for a few more minutes when Leia playfully asked Tony if he was behaving himself. I could faintly hear Tony laughing and then my heart started beating a little faster when he said 'I have my cock in my hand and I am thinking about the night before I left when you were fucking me in the jacuzzi'. I pretended I could hear nothing and reached over for a magazine to read. Leia adjusted herself slightly awkwardly and replied with an innocent 'I miss you too'. Tony wanted more than that though and said as much 'How much are you missing my cock?' I did not look up, but Leia was obviously not sure what to do, she probably wished she had asked me to leave. 'I miss it a lot Tony' she replied. She quickly replied further with 'Mike is here with me'. Tony was clearly horny as he seemed to ignore it 'What are you wearing he said' Leia lowered her voice 'I was just in the jacuzzi, just a gown'. 'Wow' said Tony, so you are sitting in front of Mike in just a gown and nothing else? Does he know you are naked under there' Tony was clearly playing with her, but I was guessing he was probably stroking his cock whilst talking. The next words confirmed it 'I am tugging on my cock and if I was with you, I would be fucking you all night said Tony 'Sounds great darling' said Leia trying to play innocent with me in the room, and unaware that I can hear Tony.

My heartbeat harder with Leia's next words, she cleared her throat 'Mike' she whispered, 'be a love and refill my wine'. Fuck I thought to myself, I really had no chance. I was sitting there in the gown and my cock was so erect that I already thought I would burst. As soon as I stood up it would be obvious. I looked up at her a little embarrassed, she made a puppy face 'please Mike' she said. Fuck it I thought, I stood up and made sure I did not do an obvious look downward towards my cock to check how it was sitting. I walked across towards her and noticed she was looking towards my groin. My heart was now literally thumping in my chest. I took the wine glass and walked out of the room. I let out a big clump of air that I had been holding in, and then looked down. My heart thumped even harder when I saw my big erection sticking out the front of the gown. It literally had found the gap, and all 6 inches was on display. Fuck, I thought to myself Leia was staring at my cock! That said, I was also keen to get back into the room to see what else Tony might say to Leia. I poured the wine, and took a mouthful myself, and then poured some more. I covered myself up and walked back into the lounge, I handed Leia the wine and sat down. Once again though, my cock had managed to free itself from the gown. Then to my own amazement, I become brave enough to pretend that I did not notice it was free of the gown. Leia was now looking straight at my cock whilst it was clear she had been encouraging her husband. 'My mouth, yes', she said. Then she snapped out of it and tried to talk in code.

I heard Tony say, 'I wish you could play with me' and then 'Can you get rid of Mike?' he said. Then my heartbeat faster and I swear my cock that was on full display grew a little harder. 'He has gone to his room' she said. 'Ha' said Tony 'He is probably going to jerk off at the thought of you being naked under that robe'. Why don't you play for me' said Tony. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Leia was now torn, and not sure what to do. She knew I must know what was going on, and I was surprised she had not said anything about my cock being on display. She stealthily moved a hand into her gown and on to her breast. I swear my cock was now so sensitive that it could explode. Was she really going to play in front of me? I still could not believe that I had not tried to cover up my cock, and I still sensed she was looking at me whilst talking to Tony. I was still so shy that I was reluctant to make direct eye contact.

'Are you playing?' said Tony.

'I am squeezing my nipple' came Leia's response almost in a whisper.

'Play with your dick' she said slightly louder

'Yes baby' said Tony

'I am so horny' she responded again slightly louder

'Well, I always said your body has been made to be fucked' said Tony

'Play with your dick' now Leia was louder again and then I realised that was not meant for Tony but for me.

I hesitantly looked up, I could see the sheer lust in her eyes, and I could also see that she had opened the robe to reveal the most incredible view a man could want to see. Her perfect breasts were now rising and falling as her breath seemed to go deeper. Then I realised that her freshly waxed pussy was glistening as she was tracing a finger around her clitoris.

She said it once more, this time it was clear she was talking to me 'Play with it'

I nervously took my cock in my hand and gently started stroking it. I was memorised by this incredibly sexy woman in front of me. I really was not sure that I could last a couple of strokes.

MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers
12