All Comments on 'Mike stays with Aunt Leia'

by MSABMG

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should leave her big and pregnant ,making mother jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continue

Jeremy2922Jeremy2922almost 2 years ago

So good can't wait for more chapters I hope you wrap lot of them

kingswedekingswedealmost 2 years ago
Fantastic

Great start to a story.

Keep up the great writing.

You could even include the housekeeper in the story. (She catch’s the fucking and stripes and joins them)

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
Pulchritudinous yet tender.

Perfect flow and scenario of taboo love. Masterfully crafted in mechanics and content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Could have used a little slowing down once the sex reared its head.

Could have her used her playing with her pussy while on the phone and describing to Tony what she was doing.

Could have used a longer description of Mike playing with his cock while she was talking sex with Tony.

Could have used her describing to Tony how hard her nipples were, and how they needed to be sucked. Maybe even getting Mike to suck them while she was still on the phone.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have you edited this........?

ss2ss4ss6ss2ss4ss6almost 2 years ago

You went from Mike cumming on Leila to “The next morning…” That was anti-climatic so to speak. You were close to a 4 or 5, but had to give you only 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"To be continued...."

.

I hate, hate, HATE getting to the end of a story and only THEN finding out it's not a complete story. There's a funny little concept called chapter numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wheres the rest of this story, it's good beginning, cut short at end, and not finished at all, AS AN AVID READER, I SAY TO ALL WRITERS......... "PLEASE HAVE THE FRIGGING DECENCY TO FINISH THE BLOODY STORY."

How would you like it if you read a good story and suddenly it stopped, no more chapters, nothing at all, pretty p**sed off as a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

more pleassseeee

MSABMGMSABMGover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi All, Part 2 is out and Part 3 is in draft pending publication. Thanks for the feedback and apologies about the editing/typos. First story!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Would have liked a little more depth on how Leia became an “Aunt”, but good start. Glad I found the series. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Sex was rushed though.

Needed more in the way of preliminaries.

Needed Tony to tell her what to do. To touch her breasts. To play with her nipples. To tell him how excired she was. To tell her how excited he was. To touch her pussy. To ask if she was wet? How wet? Can she smell herself?

Needed Tony to tell her how much he'd like to be there. How he'd rather she played with his cock instead of having to jerk himself off. To tell he how full/heavy his balls were, and that he needed her to play with them the way he liked.

Needed her to tell 'Tony' to slow down his jerking. To tell her how he felt. To ask him what he was thinking about. To tell him how much she wanted him to be there so he could lick her to multiple orgasms.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous