Mike stays with Aunt Leia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was also clearly close. 'Fuck I am already going to cum' he said

'Oh yes baby' she said 'My pussy is so wet'

'Fuck, I can't hold on much longer' he said

'Where do you want me to cum?'

'On my tits' she replied

Then the final heart stopping moment of the evening. Leia raised her finger and gave the come to me signal. I walked over, the robe was now open, and my cock was so hard it was like a pool cue.

She looked me in the eye and then said, 'Cum on my tits baby'.

'I heard Tony give out a moan on the phone almost exactly at the same time a big jet of cum left my cock and sprayed Leia's tits, the next shot went higher and got her just below the mouth, she then let out her own gasp as she went into an orgasm. My next spray went onto her stomach and finally the last on to her leg. She looked horny as hell sat there with her legs open, phone in one hand, the other hand on her pussy and my cum now running down her body.

'Wow you are awesome darling,' said Tony.

The next morning, I literally jumped out of bed into the shower. I was a little nervous about what had happened the night before, but I was guessing Leia maybe nervous as well.

I went into the kitchen where Leia was talking to Sarah the housekeeper. Leia smiled at me, 'how did you sleep?'. 'Best night sleep, I have had since I got here' I replied. Okay, let's have breakfast outside today Mike 'We need to talk,' said Leia

To be continued....

12