Mike stays with Aunt Leia Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike gets waxed.
3.3k words
4.68
25.7k
35

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers

Mike stays at 'Aunt' Leia's Part 2 - Mike gets waxed

Thanks for the feedback on my first ever submission (Mike stays at Aunt Leia's Part 1). For those that wanted more descriptive details of Leia during the sexual encounters, it will come......

We had breakfast outside. As I sat there eating, I would have to admit the trepidation of the conversation I was about to have with Leia was stifling my appetite. Leia quickly put me at ease.

'Mike about last night, I am sorry, that should not have happened,' said Leia

She went on to tell me that she really wanted me to feel at home whilst I am here and be comfortable in her home. The last thing she wants is for me to feel uncomfortable around her.

'I don't feel uncomfortable, in fact I love being here' I said.

'Mike you are a teenager who is becoming a man and I should have known that you have a body full of raging hormones. It was wrong of me to let it go that far'. She seemed genuine.

'Leia, really it is okay, I am sorry as well, I just don't have a lot of control over it' I laughed

This broke the ice and Leia laughed as well. 'Well Mike we need to discuss this like adults, and you need to be honest with me, okay?'

'What do you mean' I said

'Well for a start do you want me to dress more conservatively around the house, would that help with the erections?' she was to the point as usual.

'No' I said a little too quickly.

She smiled, probably because the speed of the response, probably because I went red.

'I should have realised when I asked you to stay that you would have needs and I guess I had not thought about all those hormones. Okay if you don't want me to dress conservatively, is there anything else you want me to change?'

'No nothing I replied, I enjoy your company and I certainly do not want you to change the way you look or dress'

She sighed, 'Well I did say this would be an adult conversation and I mean it'

'Okay', I replied quizzically

'I don't want this relationship to be like that of a mother and son, or an Aunt and Nephew, okay?

I was still confused, and she realised I was as well.

'What I mean Mike is I don't want you worrying about getting an erection and having to be uncomfortable around me. I don't want you to worry about me getting upset if you steal a glance at my tits, like you did after Tony and I got married'

'Fuck', I thought busted

'You noticed?'

She laughed, almost teasing 'Of course I did, and I was flattered, especially when I noticed you got a hard on'.

'I thought you would have been angry'

'Why should I?' she said, 'it's natural and you tried to be incredibly respectful'.

'You had obviously liked what you had seen' she smiled

'Come on Mike, show me the adult, and have a conversation that has no barriers. It will do you good later in life'.

'Is that your psychology training'? I had remembered she had done night school whilst she was an apprentice with Mum.

She smiled, 'It will do you good to talk, Mike'.

So, I took a deep breath and to my surprise opened up to her. I told her about how the down blouse had affected me over the last few months and how I used the mental image to jerk off. She just nodded and smiled.

'Have you got a girlfriend Mike?' she said

'No, I am a virgin' I said

'See Mike, how easy is it to say that? Now you are opening up, and all that burden you are carrying is being lifted off your shoulders'.

It surprised me, because she was right, and I was now like putty in her hand as I carried on talking.

I told her how I had little control over my erections, and everything seemed to set if off. Again, she nodded and said it was natural.

'Is there anything that is setting you off more than something else? she enquired.

I told her that ever since I had seen down her blouse and saw she was not wearing a bra, I have had a thing for women not wearing underwear.

Much to my surprise, she told me that Tony has the same fantasy, he loves it when she would wear a summer dress and no underwear. He called it easy access!

Of course, all this talk had gotten me hard and the thought of Leia in a summer dress without any underwear had turned me on, again!

'What are you thinking, be honest?' she said

To my amazement, I told her.

'So, you like the idea of me walking around in no underwear'? 'Perfectly natural' she laughed

Then she let out a knowing 'ah ha'.

'The robe last night, that's what started it'?

'Yes' 'and I could hear Tony talking dirty to you'

I thought she would get cross, but she was still being incredibly professional, almost like I was a patient.

'So, how did it feel when you saw me naked under that robe'

My heart had started beating faster again, I certainly did not want things to change but I was genuinely worried about the answer I would give. I decided honesty was the best policy.

I explained that I had not seen anything like it in real life. I thought she was the sexiest women I knew, and that I was so hard, I thought I would cum immediately.

'You almost did' she teased.

'Mike thanks for being so honest with me and if you feel you are ready for a grown-up response, I will give you one'. 'What I tell you must remain between us though'.

'Okay?'

For the next few minutes Leia did not hold back and I was proud of the fact that she trusted me enough to tell me. She explained that Tony had always had a very high sex drive and that they would be at it two to three times a day when he was home. The issue for her was that she then had to switch it off when he left, and that her greatest fear was knowing that Tony had such a high sex drive, that he may be tempted by someone else when he is away.

'He would be mad to do that, you are so beautiful', I said

'Thank you', she replied 'but you can understand my fear?'

'I guess so', I said

She went on to explain that it is why when he calls, she is always ready to satisfy him over the phone.

'You certainly did that' I said

'I must have looked a bit of sight last night' she laughed

'A sight for sore eyes', I said

With my new embolden attitude, I added 'he would have bust another load if he saw you with all that cum on your body'.

There was a pause, had I just blown it? I was not sure whether Leia was thinking about how she must have looked or something else. I did not need to worry though.

'Wow', she said 'you have a new mental picture of me to jerk over' we both laughed.

'I must have looked a right picture' she added

'Okay Mike, we better get ready for the day' have you any other questions or concerns?

'Erm, just one thing, I was slightly hesitant

'Come on Mike, surely there is no more taboos after that conversation'.

'Well, you are the first women, I have seen naked in real life, but even in my magazines, I have not seen many that have waxed down there'.

'Oh right, is that it Mike?' 'Erm, well I love the feeling of my bare pussy Mike, and so does Tony' 'He goes for a wax as well you know, and there really is something about a bare cock' 'He says it gives him even more sensation'

I went a little red

'What is it, Mike?'

'Do you think, I should wax'? I asked.

I noticed an almost mischievous grin come across Leia's face 'What a great idea, it is my best friend that does our waxing' 'She is coming over this evening and I can ask her to bring her things if you like?'.

'You know for some people it's not a pleasurable experience Mike, but in the interests of this newfound maturity, let's give it a go'.

I have to admit, I was not expecting such a positive response and I really had not thought this through!

'Fuck' she then laughed 'If your cock is always sensitive now, imagine what it's going to be like afterwards'.

Leia stood up and gave me a hug 'Thanks for being so mature about last night Mike' 'let's make sure we stay honest with each other and not allow it to happen again' 'I shifted a little as I realised my raging hard cock was pressing through my shorts into her belly. 'Please, Mike don't worry about that happening either.

The rest of the day was spent just chilling out around the pool, as I had a day off from working the garden.

I heard the doorbell ring at around 7pm, followed by the commotion as two good friends embraced each other. 'Glass of wine' I heard Leia say 'Of course, darling came the response'

'Okay where is the client?', I heard soon after.

'Mike, can you come inside' Leia shouted.

'What do we have here'?

'Sienna, this is Mike'

'Wow, you did not tell me he was this good looking'

I must have blushed 'Stop teasing him', said Leia

Leia, clearly had beautiful friends. Sienna was stunning with that beautician look. She must have been 5ft 6' slim with a large bust. I could not tell from what she was wearing whether her breasts were fake or not.

'Okay, Mike do you still want to go through with it?' said Sienna

It suddenly dawned on me the situation I found myself in. Sienna was about to wax my cock and balls.

'Erm, yes' I almost squeaked out.

To be fair what followed was a proper professional health brief on skin conditions, what to expect, and the after care. Sienna explained to me that she does not get many men (how things have changed) but there are a couple of things that will make it easier. The main thing that blew me away, but was said almost as a matter of fact, was 'I will be touching your cock and a guy of your age will get hard, don't worry about it, in fact it makes it far easier'. I am not sure I heard anything else after that.

'Okay go for a hot shower, and then come out in just a towel, I will set up my table over there'. I spent around 10 mins in the shower, I swear my cock had shrunk at the nervous thoughts I was now having. I walked out of my room into the lounge where the table had been set up. Leia and Sienna were still chatting away. I suddenly realised that Sienna wanted Leia to help her.

'You are alright being naked in from of your Aunt, Mike?' It was almost a statement rather than a question. 'I am sure it is nothing she has not seen before' I was confused as they gave each other a knowing look. Fuck, I thought, had Leia told Sienna about last night?

'Okay, Mike lay down here and open up the towel'.

'Nervous, are we? joked Sienna

'Stop it,' said Leia

'In all seriousness, Mike please relax'.

Sienna should not have worried because as soon as she started to examine my cock and balls, I could feel the blood begin to pump towards the region. In fact, I was now looking at Siennas t-shirt and for the first time noticed she had no bra on underneath and her nipples were like bullets.

'That's more like it' she said as my cock began to grow.

She explained that she would cut down some of the pubic hair first with a razor before applying the wax. After about 5 minutes of doing this and the constant moving of my cock to allow her to get a better angle, I had a solid erection.

'Impressive, I think it's bigger than Tonys' she now teased Leia.

'Stop it' Leia laughed

'Okay hun, can you get me the wax it should be hot enough' Sienna asked Leia

'Right Mike I am going to apply the first lot of wax near the left side of your cock, once it is ready, I will use this paper to lift it off'. It may hurt but it will only be for a second.

She expertly applied the wax and then ever so gently rubbed the area with paper, it was actually a huge turn on, and I was getting worried that I might lose control and then...

'Fuck' I yelled out as the paper was ripped off.

'Welcome to waxing' smiled Sienna

It was so weird; I went from worrying about losing control to almost losing the erection instantly. The weird thing was that as it continued, this pain, rubbing, pain cycle was almost like a weird sort of edging.

As Sienna, expertly continued, I noticed Leia staring intently at my cock and balls. I was not sure whether she was genuinely interested in the skill of Sienna, or as I would fantasise, that she liked my cock. I could tell Sienna had done this many times before, and I am sure she was deliberately being mischievous.

As time went on, I could see that most of the hair above my cock was now removed and now Sienna started applying wax to my balls. I can tell you now my balls tried to retract into my body, I was worried. The first rip of the paper felt like she had literally taken all the skin off my sack. Fuck it was painful. My erection started subsiding rapidly. 'Nearly done with this bit' Sienna said after a short while. 'We will come back to it later'. I was slightly confused but went along with it.

After a few more mins (it felt like a lifetime), Sienna said that the initial work on the front was done. 'Okay Mike, kneel up and get on your front, on your hands in knees in a doggy like position'. Sienna, again sounded professional.

I was a little confused but followed her directions. I felt my cock fall between my legs, and then the not to unpleasant feeling of air that was circulating across my now totally hairless cock and balls. 'Right Mike, it's time for the crack,' said Sienna. I almost collapsed, I had completely forgotten that she was also going to wax my bumhole!

To be fair though, it was not actually as unpleasant as I thought it would be, and due to the position that I was in, and the fact that I was completely exposed whilst looking at Leia; I suddenly felt my dick get hard again, and this time it was really hard.

'Okay, Mike that's the worst of it done, get on your back again and I will spray you with oil, we will then use the tweezers to remove any ingrowing hair. She asked me to spread my legs wide, so she has better access to my cock, balls and arse, and apply the oil. I thought that the application would be done by spray, and it was, but what followed nearly sent me over the edge. She effectively started massaging the oil into my cock balls and arse. I swear she was close to masturbating me. It was over a little too soon for my liking but as I looked down, I was even more impressed at just how big my hairless cock looked, and I swear I could hear Leia's breathing deepen, like it had last night. I saw Sienna look up at Leia and smile.

'Be a hun, Leia could you please hold his cock out of the way, so I can work here. I almost cum on the spot. Leia looked at Sienna 'I am not sure I should'

'I have no help here, and besides it will only be for a few minutes' said Sienna

'Are you okay, with this Mike?' said Aunt Leia

'Yes, I guess if it helps,' I tried to stay serious.

I felt Leia grab my cock gently and it pulsed as she moved it to one side.

For the next 15 mins, Leia kept moving it, as Sienna did her work. Towards the end I could feel my balls getting bigger and I was getting worried that I would blow my load.

Okay Mike, all done...I was almost disappointed.

I am just going to remove the oil and then apply a cream.

The disappointment turned to sheer happiness at those words.

As the oil was rubbed off with a towel, I could once again feel my balls pulsing.

Sienna rubbed some cream into my cock, I was on the brink.

She then handed my now extremally hard cock to Leia whilst she applied cream to my balls.

'Not so bad now is it Mike', she winked

I thought it best to warn them 'Erm, I think I am pretty close' I said.

Sienna was clearly used to it, and I saw her smile

'Close to what' said Leia now memorised by the sheer size that my cock had grown.

'I think he needs to cum,' said Sienna

'Can't you hold it in?' said Leia

'He will have no chance; I am about to rub the cream into his arse with my fingers'. said Sienna

Sienna winked at me and then told me to relax, and that it was okay.

She then looked at her friend 'It's okay, isn't it Leia?'

'It's okay, if Mike cums, isn't it? she said again

'We don't want him having blue balls.

I looked at Leia and could see the same face of lust as I saw the previous evening.

Sienna then started rubbing the cream into my arse but then to my surprise positioned herself to look at my cock.

The sensation was incredible as Sienna expertly but gently put the soothing cream into my arse crack. Leia was just trying her best to hold my cock in a professional way, which was not quite enough to make me cum.

'Pump it for him' said Sienna to Leia

Leia was almost robotic but immediately obliged, the first pump was close, the second, I could feel the build-up of cum, the third was the feeling of the pre-explosion. Then it happened.

The first spurt of cum shot out of my cock with such a force that it hit Siennas T-shirt right where her nipple was. Sienna quicky grabbed my cock and pointed it at a very surprised Leia, the second spurt hit Leia in the face. The third fell short. Sienna was now milking me expertly and I was bucking on the table.

As it subsided, I heard Sienna say to Leia 'I see what you mean'

Fuck, I thought to myself again, had Leia told Sienna about last night?

After a short while things calmed down and I cleaned myself up and went for a shower. I then reapplied the cream that Sienna had given me. The rest of the evening was really cool, with Sienna and Leia sharing stories about growing up together. It was almost as though what happened earlier was an everyday event that did not need talking about. Little did I know that this event was about to create a chain reaction and things were about to progress even further.

To be continued.

MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers