Mike stays with Aunt Leia Pt. 05

Story Info
The Charity Auction - one of the hottest nights!
6.5k words
4.82
17.4k
31

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers

Jeremy and I had spent most of the next morning finishing off the rest of the fence. Leia had woken before me and left me to sleep. I think she was in as much of a rush to catch up with Sarah, as I was to see Jeremy. She had decided to go shopping with Sarah which is highly unusual.

To be fair, Jeremy was a total gentleman when I asked him how it went with Sarah.

"I am an old man, Mike."

"So, it did not happen again?"

"Well, I would not say that" he smiled with a glint in his eye.

"Remember though, I am twice her age."

I looked at Jeremy closely, he was in his 60s but looked extremely fit for his age. He had spent most of his life working outdoors in the sun.

We had just finished erecting the last part of the fencing. All that was needed now was a coat of weatherproof to protect it from the elements. I could do that by myself, over the next few days.

"Come and join me over here Mike, I want to chat with you."

I must have looked a little concerned, "Nothing to worry about, well not yet anyway."

"Mike, let's talk about emotional attachment."

My heart sank; I knew what was coming.

"She is married you know, and he will be coming home."

"I know."

"Do you?"

"What happens if he comes home and surprises her, how would you feel?"

I could already feel the guilt, and the jealousy at those words, fuck he was right.

"Yes, I thought so," he said.

"What should I do?" If I am honest, I was already upset with what I thought the response from Jeremy would be.

"Nothing."

"Nothing, what, you mean stop what is happening?"

"No Mike, you have the time of your life, why it lasts," he smiled.

I was confused, what sort of advice is this, I wondered?

Jeremy noticed, "Mike, your aunt wants this to happen because of what is going on between Tony and her. In 90% of the scenarios that could play out, she will remain with Tony."

"They have been together for a long time, and they will probably work it out," he added.

"What about the 10%?"

"You should be focussing on the 90% Mike, but I guess in the 10% scenario, he has been cheating on her, and she leaves him".

"You two get together, and fuck like bunnies for the rest of your days."

"That's unlikely Jeremy."

"Why, there is only 6-7 years between you?"

He could see me drifting off into deep thought, "Mike that's not what I want you to focus on, it is so unlikely to happen."

"So, you are saying I should focus on the 90%, have a good time but be prepared to step aside, depending on what Leia wants?"

Jeremy stood up, he hugged me, "Yes, that is exactly what you need to do, no matter how hard it is."

"It does not necessarily mean things will stop though Mike."

"What do you mean?"

"You and Leia now have a bond forever, whether you like it or not."

"Is it not your No1 University choice to be at Capital (name changed)?"

"Yes of course, it is the one Uncle Tony went to," I said that with a lot of guilt.

"It's 20 minutes away from here, Mike, you are bound to be around this place more regularly, and who knows what that will mean."

"So, let Leia play this out, and who knows what it might mean for you."

I spent most of the early afternoon thinking about those words. I went for a swim to clear my head and then heard the phone spring to life with a very loud ring.

"Mike sorry we are running late, but something has come up and I need your help," Leia did not sound too concerned, just a little frazzled.

"Tony called me; his EA who is overseas with him, completely forgot about a charity auction event that is being held this evening. Tony was supposed to be attending and has paid for a table. On that table is some very important people, and as I also have a relationship with them from my Not-for-profit board work, he has asked me to go and keep them happy."

"Okay, what do you need me to do?"

"It's a black-tie event Mike, I need your suit size, Tony has arranged for you to escort me."

"Oh okay, I guess."

"I will make it worth your while Mike, trust me," she said seductively.

"I am at the suit hire store now, they have a lot of good stock, so if you have your sizes, we should be okay. They will also give me the size above, and below just in case."

"Its lucky that I was measured for a suit for the university interview, I have the sizes in my room."

"Okay, all being well, we will be home in a couple of hours. A car will be picking us up at 7pm, so we have a lot of time to get ready."

True to her word, Leia and Sarah were home within a couple of hours.

Leia was in a rush and asked me to try on everything she had bought to see if it would fit okay. The place they were hiring from was exclusive, and they clearly knew how to tailor, as everything that was in my actual size fitted perfectly. If I am honest, better than the suit I recently bought.

I came back out into the kitchen to see Leia and Sarah, finally relaxing with some lunch.

'No fashion show Mike?" Leia looked disappointed.

"It all fits, you can wait until later."

"I really am sorry Mike, we would normally blow it off, but this one is important, and besides the Dean of Capital University will be at the table."

I knew this had the potential to be an opportunity to network but I was slightly worried about the actual Dean being at the table. Leia assured me that all would be okay, especially after the drinks started flowing. She then took me into the formal lounge room to go through each of the people at the table. Besides the Dean and his wife, there was an investor and his wife, a bank manager and his partner, and an entrepreneur and his girlfriend.

I had a good brain for people and could memorise most of the basic facts about them.

"That's really good Mike, impressive, I am so glad that you are coming with me."

"I can't believe Tony forgot about this, considering its importance."

"I am going to make it up to you tonight," Leia smiled again.

She stood up, walked over to me, pulled down my board shorts, smiled again, and then licked the end of my cock. I was hard in two seconds.

"I know I said any time, any place, anywhere Mike, but I can't afford to have cum running out of my pussy all night. But if you are a good boy, you are in for one hell of an evening."

She then cheekily, took the length of my cock into her mouth, she flicked her tongue around the head, and then as she pulled it out, she gave it another gentle suck before removing it.

"I want you to be so horny, that by the time we get home tonight, you fuck me until you have nothing left to give."

Leia smiled, stood back up, passionately kissed me, and then walked away. As she got to the door, she lifted her summer dress and flashed her bare ass.

I swear I was hard for the next couple of hours.

What I had not expected to happen though, was that several people arrived at the house to help Leia get ready. I now realised that this must be an important event, as Leia was taking a lot of trouble to look her best. Sienna also turned up, clearly to help her friend get ready. I was wondering whether she was going to ensure Leia was perfectly waxed again. I had not noticed any regrowth on Leia, but to be fair, I was too busy making love to her.

Then to my surprise, Sienna knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come on, you need to start getting ready," she said.

I looked at the time, "I still have 90 minutes."

Sienna laughed, "come out here."

Over the next 30 mins, I had someone looking at my nails, someone cutting my hair, and someone giving my already shaven face, a closer shave. I remember thinking, for fucks sake, is this normal?

"Okay, that's good Mike" Sienna was looking me over.

"Time for a shower".

To my surprise Sienna followed me to my bedroom with a bag.

"Go on then, strip off" said Sienna with an air of authority.

I then found myself standing in front of Sienna naked.

"Okay Mike let me just check the work I did a couple of days ago."

Sienna then expertly got on her knees and started looking at the wax job she had only done a couple of days ago.

"Nothing wrong with your cock, Mike."

I was rock hard as she started examining it.

"Okay, it all looks good, and you are still nice and smooth. Go shower, get dressed and let the barber finish your hair."

"Oh, and another thing wear some underwear tonight! Once you see your aunt, you will have a permanent erection."

She then playfully hit my cock and smacked my ass.

I thought long and hard over whether I should jerk off in the shower but remembered Leia saying that she wanted me to keep my balls full of cum, for when we got home.

After the shower, I put on a pair of boxers that were a blend of Lycra and cotton, they gave me enough room for the inevitable erection but would also hold me firm enough to prevent it from sticking out. I made sure I positioned my cock in a way that it went towards the left side of my leg, so if it grew it would hopefully stay in that position.

I then got fully dressed, everything apart from the bowtie and the jacket and walked out to where the barber was waiting for me. It was funny as my hair is short, but after working up some gel in his hands, he had it styled. Thankfully, he also knew how to fix the bowtie.

I then put the jacket on and looked in the mirror. Now I understood; I am not sure what these people had done but I now looked the part. It would be hard to describe myself without being arrogant but for one time in my life I thought I looked like James Bond, possibly Daniel Craig. Maybe if I squinted anyway!

Luckily Sienna, confirmed what I thought.

"Fuck me, look at you," she said.

"Look at those blue eyes."

"You are definitely going to be the top couple at the event."

Suddenly, time stood still, Leia emerged from her bedroom. It's really hard to describe how she looked, because my words would not do it justice. You have all seen certain movie stars walk the red carpet, and Leia looked like just like that. I had not seen her wearing make-up or have her hair styled like that, since the wedding. She was stunning.

She was wearing a black dress that had a gap at the front which exposed her chest. Her boobs were covered but I had to guess that the material holding them in place was also supported with tape. The lower part of the dress went straight down but as she walked there was a split in it that really did go almost the whole way up.

I was breathless, and so was everyone else in the room. She thanked them all, and then spotted me.

"Fuck me," she said, and then laughed.

"Holy shit Mike, what have they done to you?"

Sienna looked at Leia, "He is making my fucking ovaries pop."

I think I was proud, and probably flushed, but I also had an erection just looking at Leia.

"Your car is here," Sarah yelled out.

To be honest, I was glad to get out of there, and get sometime time alone with Leia. I then noticed the limo, it was stretched, the driver held open the door for Leia. As she got in the split of her skirt opened, and I could just make out the tiniest pair of panties that barely covered her pussy but gave her enough modesty should someone get a glance. Her legs seemed perfect, the summer tan giving her a natural glow.

I let myself in the other side and was finally alone with Leia. The driver told us that the journey would be about 30 minutes because of traffic but we would get there right on time. He let us know that if we need him to use the intercom, but he would raise the privacy screen.

As soon as the privacy screen went up Leia looked at me.

"Look at you, Mike, fuck!"

"Look at me, look at you Leia, my cock is already hard."

Leia laughed, "We will have some fun with that".

"I already can't wait to get you home," I was genuine.

"Why wait to we get home Mike?"

"You said you wanted me to give it all to you tonight."

"It is tonight, I did not say it had to be at home Mike."

I must have looked slightly surprised, Leia smiled.

Leia started stroking my cock through my trousers, luckily it was being held firmly by the underwear.

"The event will go like this Mike; we get there, we introduce ourselves to everyone at the table, we make small talk. There will then be a few speeches. I am giving the last speech before the auction begins, and after that most people start to get drunk. We will then have some fun."

"Fun?"

"Yes, fun."

Leia slightly opened her legs; she placed one of my fingers on her panties, I could feel that they were slightly damp.

"You did that to me Mike, when I saw what you looked like in a tux."

"I plan on taking my panties off, straight after the speech."

My cock literally twitched under Leia's fingers.

"Will you not get noticed?"

"Mike, with Tony being absent, my job is to remind them that he is present, even when he is not."

"The older guys will letch, and the younger wives and girlfriends will do the same as me."

"Sometimes you need to use what you have, to remind them what they might be missing, if they do not engage Tony's firm."

"I am not going to take my panties off for them Mike, that is for you only."

Leia, then put her hand up to her right breast.

"This is how I will keep the guys interested in our conversation."

Leia showed me how the right breast had almost no tape holding the material in place.

"I bend over occasionally, and they may see a little bit of the forbidden fruit on this side. Where on the left side, they just see the cleavage that I am showing now."

"I want to kiss you Mike but can't until after the speech, I can't mess up my make up."

"The dress is also the reason why I could not have your cum inside me today. With the load you produce, it would get messy when I take my panties off later."

"Oh, I nearly forgot, I have present for you from Tony and I."

I still felt guilty and jealous at the same time, whenever his name was mentioned.

"We got you a cell phone, it's the new Nokia."

I could not believe it; this was a year or two before the smartphone revolution of the mid/late 2000s and these phones were cool.

"We put you on a contract which you can use throughout uni. I spoke with your Mum, and although she said you had a brick of a phone, you rarely used it."

"Wow, thanks," I was totally genuine.

"You know how to use it?" she said joking.

"Yes."

"Check the message."

Leia had already loaded up her own number and sent a message, it simply said; keep an eye on your messages, it might get interesting x.

She gave me a gentle kiss and then said, "It starts now, there is only one thing you can do before we get there."

"There is?"

She slipped out her right breast, "Suck on my nipple."

I could hear her groan, but she soon stopped me.

"Sorry Mike, I need to keep these panties dry, you are making me too horny."

We soon arrived at the event, and it was as glitzy going in, as I could have imagined. Leia looked stunning as did several of the other women. Leia seemed at ease saying hello to everyone, making small talk and I guess owning the room.

She would introduce me as the son of her closest friend and would explain the work I had done on the land whilst staying at their place. I had the opportunity to make small talk and was becoming more relaxed meeting people.

Soon a gong sounded, and we were invited to our tables. The table we were on was close to the stage, as Leia and the entrepreneur would be giving speeches.

I was sitting next to Leia who was on my left, on my right was the girlfriend of the entrepreneur. He was in tech and was clearly doing well, she was gorgeous. Leia and Mandy (that was her name), were probably the sexiest women in the room and I had them both next to me. The Dean of Capital University sat next to Leia, he and his wife were probably in their late 50s but were very pleasant indeed. The investor and his wife were next to them, proper family people, and the bank manager Paul, and his partner Jeff, were opposite us. I guessed Jeff could be the life and soul of a party.

I had noticed in the first 15 minutes how people introduced themselves, how small talk would turn into business, and how Mandy and Leia, would sort of flirt when they spoke. I could already see the Dean had taken a real interest in Leia and was probably already getting small glimpses of the right breast that I had just been sucking in the Limo.

Mandy was clearly trying to make small talk with the investor, this was probably a play that her husband John had organised. Funny how married men were still human when it came to women. Although Mandy's dress was probably not as revealing as Aunt Leia's; I noticed that if she leant over, that she left nothing to the imagination, as both of her breast were exposed. They were smaller than Aunt Leia's but still perfect.

It was soon time for the speeches, and to my surprise they were okay, and thankfully short. After a while, it was time for Aunt Leia to go up on the stage.

I heard an intake of breath from many men, and come to think of it, from the women as well, as she arrived at the lectern.

Leia delivered the speech in a way that was so professional, that I began to realise how comfortable Leia and Tony must be in this environment. At times, I thought she was looking right at me, and all I could think about was the fact that I was lucky enough to have made love to that woman the previous night.

Once the formalities of the speeches had finished, I noticed how quickly the room relaxed, as people started drinking the alcohol more liberally. It was included with the price of the ticket after all!

Leia re-joined the table.

"That was perfect," I said.

"Thanks Mike, check your jacket pocket."

I felt the pocket nearest to Leia, and slipped my hand in. My cock went stiff like in a lightning bolt. Leia had put her tiny panties in my pocket, and I could feel the dampness.

First course was served.

I dropped my napkin deliberately, and then lent down to pick it up. The split in Leia's skirt was on my side. She was effectively sitting there with her entire leg uncovered, only visible to me, and as I went to get back up, I could just glimpse the naked area close to her pussy.

Leia looked at me, smiled, and then started talking to the Dean again. I was close enough to her to put a hand on her leg occasionally. I then let it slip up to the top of the leg, I was guessing inches from her pussy.

Leia smiled at me again.

"And what are your plans, Mike?" It was the Dean talking to me.

"To be honest, I have just applied to Capital University."

"Wow really, you did not tell me this Leia"

"You look like you would be a third year Mike, you certainly have carried yourself very well this evening".

"Thank you, sir," I replied.

"Call me, Carl."

"What do you hope to major in?"

"Business Administration and Entrepreneurship."

This woke up John the entrepreneur! Suddenly, I was holding a conversation with most of the table. To my surprise, it felt very genuine, as we discussed different ideas, and my potential career.

Leia just let it flow, occasionally interjecting with how I was earning money over the summer, and what a great help I had been with Tony away."

"Who needs Tony, this young man seems to be just as switched on," said John.

Strangely enough, I was also thinking about Jeremy at this point, about him telling me to listen more, and you will gain a lot.

I again brushed Leia's leg. She once more smiled at me.

The first auction started, and everyone turned to the stage. Leia and I were side on to the stage which meant I looked past Leia to get a good view. Fuck she was hot.

I could now brush my hand on Leia's leg some more without being noticed, and she tried to move slightly closer, as if to get a better look at the stage. I also adjusted my chair.

She put her hand on my left leg, exactly where the head of my cock was, and innocently rubbed it.

MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers
12