Mike stays with Aunt Leia Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a position where I could occasionally brush her thigh but not a lot else. I noticed though that the auction was making the noise level go up and the action on stage was distracting.

I lent over to grab some bread, as everyone else focussed on the stage; I deftly moved my hand up Leia's thigh and brushed her pussy. I left my finger there for about 10 seconds, but it was probably 2 seconds in reality, and I traced it along the moist opening.

Again, Leia turned from looking at the stage, and made it look like she was going to explain to me what was going on. As if to indicate that she was trying to keep her voice quiet, she whispered in my ear.

"That was fucking really naughty young man."

"Seems like you are enjoying it," I took the finger that had rubbed her pussy and licked it discreetly.

Leia squeezed my cock.

"My pussy is burning for this Mike."

She then put her other hand down under the table, I saw her slightly bite her lip and then stop and look me in the eyes.

"I see it is really wet," and she then licked her own finger whilst looking at me right in the eyes.

I am sure no one saw us though.

Soon the first part of the auction was complete.

Drinks kept flowing, the small talk continued. I could see that John had his hand on Mandy's leg. We were still all talking, and it seemed innocent until I saw Mandy look at him.

Could they be as horny as us, I thought?

After the second course, it was announced there would be a small interval before dessert would be served, and then the second half of the Auction would begin.

Leia, said she needed to go the restroom, and funnily enough Mandy went with her.

For the next few minutes, I was once more talking to Carl and John. Jeff also joined in.

I felt the phone in my pocket vibrate. A message.

"If you get this message, come to the restroom on the second floor," It was Leia.

"Excuse me guys, I need to make a quick call."

It must have looked odd someone going to the second floor, as the first and second floors were deserted. I sent Leia a text on the way to let her know, I was coming up.

She responded, by telling me where the bathrooms were.

I walked into the large bathroom where Leia was waiting and locked the door.

"Quick, and don't cum," she said as I walked in, her legs already a part, her pussy glistening in the light.

Leia's tongue was in my mouth immediately. I pulled my trousers down straight away and slid my cock straight in her pussy.

"Oh, finally," she said.

"You were driving me mad down there, Mike."

"Remember, don't cum Mike. I can't have it running down my legs."

"I just needed to feel your cock inside me."

She breathed deeply.

After less than a minute, Leia suddenly made me pull out.

"That's it, we don't have too much time without it getting suspicious".

"Wash your cock, in the sink," I obliged, and she helped.

"I told you it would be a night you would not forget," She smiled.

I will just make sure it is clean. Leia leant over and literally put the length of my cock in her mouth, she bobbed her head back and forth a couple of times, and then got up.

"Perfectly clean."

Leia told me to wait a couple of minutes before coming back to the table, and then she left. Before she opened the door though, she pulled the back of the dress to one side and showed me her perfect bare arse.

How I did not cum in that moment, I will never know.

I readjusted my cock, and walked back down to the table, on the way back down I checked the phone and sure enough there were a couple of more messages from Leia.

"On the way to the bathroom, Mandy was asking me where the fuck I had found you?"

"I was dying to tell her when I got back that I just had your cock in my pussy and then in my mouth."

"Everything okay Mike?" John must have seen me put the phone away as I got back to the table.

"Yes," I smiled, "perfect".

Part 2 of the auction was good; I was bewildered at how much money must be in the room.

After dessert, they moved onto Part 3 which was a silent auction, to my surprise Aunt Leia had won the bid for a 'couples' overnight spa day, at an exclusive resort.

Once the auction was over a band started to play, not of the rock variety, but more of the old big band kind. Leia, and Carl (the Dean) were deep in conversation, as was John, Mandy and me. If they only knew that whenever Leia had a chance, she was squeezing my cock.

As the night went on the band slowed the music and the lights got dimmer. There were a lot of drunk people in the room. Leia was asked several times to dance and politely declined, except when the Dean asked her. I then felt obliged to dance with his wife.

The Deans wife's name was Joanna, and she was a lovely lady, I think a real stunner in her day and certainly a very pretty, mature woman. I was not much of a dancer, and thankfully, a good few minutes passed before I got close to her, as I really needed my erection to subside.

A real slow number, then came on; Joanna and I got closer. I looked across at Leia and realised the Dean must have been fulfilling a fantasy. Leia was close to him, and I could see that when the split in the skirt opened, her bare leg was visible, and must have occasionally been rubbing on his crotch. It would be totally innocent, but I am sure he would be enjoying it.

I think I may have had an answer, when about a minute later, he asked if he could cut in on me and Joanna.

Joanna thanked me, she had a big smile on her face, I was so hoping that she had not felt my semi-erect penis.

I was now in Leia's arms, and she held me close. It was dark enough that no one would really ask any questions, unless we started full on kissing.

"That was nice that you had a dance with the Dean," I said.

She whispered in my ear, "He has an erection."

"What?" I laughed.

"He may have seen a little bit of my right breast, and he certainly felt my ass."

"I let him bump, actually, grind into me once as well."

"He must have come to his senses seeing you with his wife," Leia smiled.

"I hope his wife did not feel my semi-erect cock."

"Naughty boy, Mike"

"I was looking at you Leia, I am only human."

"More to the point, I wonder if Joanna can feel her husband's fully erect cock," Leia winked.

We danced in a way that anyone looking at us would see the occasional innocent grind. If only they knew that Leia had no panties on and that my cock was in a position for her to rub against it when she could. I then got a little bold and brushed her right nipple with my left hand, then lowered my right hand down the side of her dress, to the outside of her thigh. Then, briefly in the darkness, I moved my hand to the slit in the dress and found her moist pussy.

"Fuck Mike, I hope no one is looking," she whispered.

I gently put the tip of my finger inside her.

"Oh yes," she breathed heavily.

We swayed with the music, and Leia occasionally grinded down on the finger, getting wetter with each music beat.

I had to take my finger away though, as I could not risk it any longer. Leia looked at her watch, it was getting close to midnight.

Leia had told me, she always left at midnight to avoid getting into conversations with very drunk people.

"Time to go, Mike. Let's get back to the table, say our goodbyes, and then fuck all night."

Even though my cock was hard, it was still being held in place firm enough for me to walk, but I now really need to get a release. After having the tip of my finger in her pussy, Leia was now insatiable.

Frustratingly, it took about another 25 mins to say our goodbyes to everyone. I got a hug from Joanna, a good luck from the Dean, and he said he really hoped to see me at Capital University.

I had not really chatted that much to Paul or his partner Jeff, but they were keen to catch up soon. After saying goodbye to the investor and his wife, I turned to John who was clearly worse for wear on alcohol.

"Great night Mike, I will tell Tony you were a credit to him, I really will."

I thanked him.

I then turned to Mandy, who like Leia still looked fucking stunning. She was the only one who really moved in close for a big hug and held me for longer than a few seconds. My cock was hard, and I knew she felt it as she leaned in hard and made sure that I knew she liked it.

"Hope to see you again one day Mike," she said aloud. She then whispered in my ear, 'That is a nice feeling," she smiled and turned back to John.

Leia and I walked out of the building to the waiting Limo. The driver had just shut the door, and Leia asked him for privacy.

"I asked Leia whether she could trust him?"

"All of these drivers are vetted and are very discreet."

Leia looked at me, smiled and said, "I need your cock, now."

She had not worried about covering herself, the front of the dress was open, and she opened it further.

Leia unzipped my trousers, undid the button and pulled them down together with my pants. My cock sprang up, finally released from its cage.

This stunning woman then expertly sucked on my cock.

"I am sorry Mike, I need to stop, I need it inside me now."

Leia hoisted up her dress, her pussy was literally seeping juices. She then lowered herself on to my cock and began fucking me like she was possessed.

She then licked her fingers and played with her pussy as she pumped up and down.

"Fuck, I needed your cock all night Mike."

"That feels fucking fantastic."

"I am going to fuck you all night."

I swear, this was one of those moments, I would never forget. An absolutely stunning women, immaculately turned out, who just a few hours earlier was presenting to an entire audience, was now fucking me like a porn star.

Leia's tongue was now literally entwined in mine, she was kissing me so hard, as I felt the pressure build in her pussy.

"Fuck Mike, I am going to cum."

"Fucking cum with me, fill up my cunt."

Leia screamed out in ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasm seemed to pass over her, if the driver could hear, she did not give a shit.

I could not hold back, the whole night of being teased literally shot out of my cock into Leia's pussy.

We rested there in each other's arms for a minute. Leia then climbed off and we carefully got dressed as we must have been close to home.

5 mins later the gates opened, and we pulled in. Leia thanked the chauffer and walked over to the front door.

I opened the front door went in, waited for Leia and then grabbed her.

I was already hard again and wanted to fuck her. I wanted to be in control.

As we kissed passionately, my hand went down the back of her dress, and then found her bare ass underneath. I grabbed it, managed to get my trousers down and was once again fucking her, this time up against the hallway wall.

It was not the best position, so I led her to the formal lounge. I literally took off my clothes in around 5 seconds. Leia let the dress slip off her and was naked except for her high heels.

My cock was back in her pussy again.

"That's it, Mike, fuck me hard."

"Suck on those tits, Mike."

"Oh Fuck, not again."

Leia's pussy started contracting again, and she groaned loudly as she came.

"I literally came again as well."

We both laughed, as it was a lot of pent-up tension to get rid of.

Leia leant back on the couch, her pussy was pink, glistening, and cum was seeping out. Her breasts were still moving up and down as she regained her composure, her nipples were like bullets.

Okay, lets grab a drink, shower and skinny dip.

Leia turned the lights on in the pool and jumped in. I followed her, it was a great feeling to go from wearing the tux to have the freedom of being naked in the pool.

"What an evening," I said.

Leia sipped the drink, "I think we accomplished the mission Mike, you did very well."

"Holy shit Leia everyone was looking at you. You are fucking amazing."

Leia smiled, "Mandy wanted you Mike, I could see it in her eyes."

"But she can't have you, you are all mine."

Leia edged closer and started to kiss me again, we were just like two lovers.

I lifted Leia, and she wrapped her legs around my body as she continued kissing me, it was not long before my cock was hard once again and finding its way back into her tight pussy. I could feel the water around my bare balls, and the sensations as it lapped around us in time with the thrusting.

The water made for an interesting angle, as Leia leant right back and floated on her back. Her pussy occasionally rising to the surface and forcing my cock almost all the way out, before, it swallowed the length of my cock once again.

Leia then using her core strength, lifted herself back up. Her legs gripping my body tight, as my cock was now somehow even deeper inside her.

"Oh, this is incredible," she said.

"That fucking cock feels so good."

We once again gently kissed each other, as we started to move to a crescendo.

"Fuck Mike, I want to cum again."

Her pussy now gripped me so tight that I was struggling to slide in and out as the water took a way some of the lubricant.

Moments later, though that was replaced by the sudden flow of Leia's juices as she neared orgasm.

I put one of her nipples in my mouth and gently flicked it with my tongue. She was grinding into me hard.

My hands now gripped tighter on her ass, and I gently move them apart to try and get deeper into her with each thrust.

Leia gave out a small but long groan, followed by a louder groan.

"Fuck, Mike that's it, as deep as you can."

"Oh, fuck yes, that it."

Then quieter in a whisper, "Oh god, I am so fucking close. "

Leia came again, not quietly but very loud. The neighbours were too far away to hear but whatever was passing through her must have been intense.

I shot my load into her pussy, and it was made all the more intense because of the number of times I had already cum. I think it must have been the same for Leia.

She was still shaking in orgasm.

"Fuck Mike, my pussy has never felt like that."

"That was intense."

It felt like it took an age for the orgasm to pass but finally we relaxed.

Leia kissed me, looked me in the eyes and said, "What the fuck am I going to do with you?"

We were spent, totally spent. We showered together and then collapsed onto my bed where I think we held each other naked all night.

My cock was pleasantly aching, as I drifted off to sleep.

This was up there with probably one of the greatest nights of my sexual life, but little did I know what lay ahead.

To be continued....

12