Mike's Angel without Wings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughs and smiles " no! actually, I guessed." she looks at him wide-eyed " you guessed... seriously?" he looks at her smiling " so I checked out the park on the way over and there are already a lot of people out there... So I hope you don't mind but I changed the destination of our date to something a little more private and low key so that we are not bombarded by fans, tabloids, and whatnot...?!"

She smiles pleased with his incentive. "Will we still be able to see the fireworks?" she asks hopefully. He replied with a smile " of course wasn't that the whole point of the date in the park was to watch the fireworks?!" she nods smiling... Grabbing a sweater and her cell phone with her room key tucked carefully inside of the hidden compartment. He leads her out of her suite and toward the elevator. Once inside the elevator, he presses the lobby button Whistling to the elevator music and watching her. Trying to read her, "Is she as nervous as I am? What is she expecting?" lost in his thoughts as the elevator doors open once to the ground floor... He leads her out of the building to his freshly washed black Pick up... He walks her to the passenger side door, opening the door for her, offering her his hand... Once she's in and buckled in, he closes the door carefully, walking around to the driver's side jumping in. starting up the truck, buckling up as he throws it into reverse. Getting to the road, waiting for traffic to Clear. He spins his tires as he speeds out of the parking lot, heading toward the outskirts of town. Making small talk while he drives.

He gently clears his throat.. " so Jess." he reaches over turning down the radio.

" you are originally from Michigan? The metro Detroit area?!"

She smiles over at him " Yep, Born and raised in the mitten state. I moved to the Metro area for college but originally from a small farm town up in the thumb area. What about you Mike?"

" Well, I was actually born and raised in Georgia, Once I joined the Marines straight out of high school, I got to travel and see a lot of places, But during one of my Tours I made friends with a guy from the metro Detroit area, so once I got some leave time, I decided to visit, fell in love with the city and that was it." he smiles over at her as they pull up into what looks like a deserted property, he quickly rolls up the windows before quickly driving through the brush, finally stopping and backing up the truck over a calm stream that looks over the city.

" Alright, Stay here while I get things ready?" he asks smiling before he hops out of the cap. Opening the driver side back door grabbing some blankets, and pillows, hopping into the bed of the truck getting everything just right... He comes over to her door... Opening it for her, offering her his hand " my lady!" he smiles as she hops out. He leads her toward the back of the truck.. Revealing an impressive setup... A blanket laid out on the bottom of the bed, pillows against the head of the bed, a picnic set up in the middle he offers her his hand again helping her up into the bed of the truck... She climbs up sliding off her sandals as she starts to get comfy. He climbs up.. Opening the back windows as he reaches through turning on some music. Opening the picnic basket, offering her a glass of white sparkling grape juice. She can't help but giggle by all of his efforts of trying to play everything just right.

She looks at his hands while they are talking... Noticing all the scars trying to be covered by the tattoos. She looks up at his eyes, " may I ask, how you got all these?" she asks as she runs her fingertips over his left hand. He takes a deep breath " well some are some bar fights, some are from the battlefield, and then there are some from an accident that I was in when I was 17." he looks her in the eyes. "Oh.. that sounds serious?' she replies almost in the form of a question. He Nods " yes buts it's not really a "FIrst date type of conversation" She smiles and nods " ok I get it"

The sun slowly starts to descend. He grabs a couple more blankets out of the back seat, along with a citronella candle... He quickly lights it putting it on the top of the cab. He slowly wraps a blanket around her shoulders making sure she stays nice and warm. He leans himself up against the pillows. She follows him. They continue the small talk until they start firing off the warm-up fireworks.

As soon as the fireworks start going up she instinctively leans her head against his shoulder, he smiles to himself looking down, softly sweetly kissing her forehead, as he does she looks up at him, their eyes meet,

He slowly raises his hand, brushing her cheek..slowly trailing down to her chin, slowly lifting her head, as they lean into each other he brushes his nose softly against hers, slowly pressing his lips against hers, she softly reciprocates the soft yet passionate kiss.

Out of nowhere, he feels a raindrop hit the bridge of his nose, breaking the kiss as he looks up to the sky... as he does it almost instantly starts a spontaneous downpour, giggling and screeching a little she hops out of the bed of the truck and into the back As Mike quickly tries to cover what's left in the bed of the truck.. Grabbing the only blanket that isn't soaked from the rain, climbing into the back seat next to her.. Giggling as he looks at her " Where the heck did that come from?!'

She starts laughing even harder as she realizes that he is completely soaked from head to toe. " Mike you are soaked... and honestly starting to look like a shaggy wet dog." He pretends to act offended for a quick second until an evil plan forms in his and instantly starts to shake his head. Like a dog fresh out of the bath... Getting Jess completely soaked... Her only defense is laughing and taking cover trying to get him to

He leans in trying to get her wet from his soaked shirt... But she ends up fighting him but only to end up under him in the back seat of his extended cab... Looking up into his eyes, feeling a sense of passion and lust. She softly leans up.. Sliding her hand against his chest. Grabbing ahold of his chain, softly pulling him into her closer, softly brushing her nose against his. Her breathing soft and shallow as he moves his lips against hers, softly at first Testing the water, soon he feels her returning the kiss, he adjusts his hands one against the door frame above her head, the other slowly sliding under her back pulling her into his frame, deepening the kiss.

As he does, she lets out a soft whimper against his lips, giving him the only approval he needs, deepening the kiss. Slowly opening his mouth around hers, testing the waters but she instantly follows suit... Returning the passionate kiss, even furthering its progress as she slowly slides her tongue against his... Her hands slowly starting to undo each and every button along his shirt. Slowly brushing it off of his shoulders slowly tossing it into the front seat... Her hands slowly fall to the bottom of his undershirt slowly easing up and off of his muscular build. Slowly looking up into his eyes, giving him no indication that she wants him to stop... He searches her eyes for any sign of doubt or reluctance... Instead, she reaches down Working his belt loose. He softly and firmly grabs her thigh pulling it up and around him. Softly grinding into her as he trails his lips down her jawline, collar bone to the top of her left breast right above the top of her dress. She lets out a soft whimper at the feel of his lips against her flesh.

His left hand finding its way up her thigh and under her dress finding the waistband of her thong... Starting to ease it down her flesh. Getting it to her knees before he softly leans up. Pulling it down her legs and over her heels, tossing it into the front seat... Slowly pushing the waist of his shorts and boxer briefs, his throbbing member slowly making his entrance. She quickly pulls him back to her lips..kissing his lips hard and passionate as she wraps her legs around his waist.

Taking the base of this cock into his hand, slowly trailing the head against her already slick opening, hesitate on actually pushing himself in, afraid of hurting her. Feeling his hesitation she leans in kissing him softly. Giggling softly as she flips him over landing on the floorboard between the seats, focused on his eyes as slowly grinds herself up against his length. Making him whimper with anticipation. She slowly eases herself on to him, softly gasping as he opens her, his hands slowly sliding from her thighs to her hips,

Resting her hands on his chest, slowly rocking her hips, feeling him sink deeper inch by inch, crying out as she finally feels the head against the opening of her cervix

He groans as he feels her wrapping around his firm cock leaking down his shaft... as his hands slide up and rub all over her breasts, he firmly pulls her dress down over her breasts revealing them. Wrapping his arms around her as he starts to slowly thrust himself in and out, making her cry out with each thrust, Burying his face between her firm breasts softly biting the side of one and then the other. Quickening his thrusts, feeling her walls contracting and spawning around him.

Her Moans and whimpers awakening the animal inside him. Taking her into his arms flipping them back onto the bench seat. Wrapping her legs around his waist, he grabs her hip with his left hand while propping himself up with the other, watching her eyes as he thrusts in and out harder and faster with each thrust making her cry out louder and harder. Her head arching back, her body starting to quiver under him, Her eyes rolling back, he can feel her walls almost milking him. Her whimpers and moans slowly turning into pants and cries of ecstasy. Bringing him so close to releasing trying so hard to hold back.

Her legs tightening around his waist with a loud cry of passion as she floods around him, the sensation of her walls and the sound of her cry. Sending him over the edge, thrusting himself in and out of her uncontrollably, his eyes glazing over with lust as he throbs and releases deep into her. Panting and moans out with each and every thrust, emptying every last drop into her.

Looking down into her eyes. Searching for any sign of regret but all he sees in her eyes is pure lust and ecstasy, and a sweet loving smiling on her face, she reaches up and wipes a drop of sweat from his forehead, Leaning up she kisses his lips softly brushing her nose against his.

Giggling as she leans up letting him lay back against the seat slowly snuggling into his chest and neck, pulling a blanket over top of them. Trailing her nails softly against his chest. He starts to softly caress her back.

12