Mike's Birthday Switching

Story Info
Bent over for 22.
1.8k words
4.21
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storymac
storymac
20 Followers

Mike's Birthday Switching

Fran and Mike like to wake up together in bed. Sometimes they're feeling aroused, and sometimes they're feeling cuddly. They share one pair of soft pyjamas with Mike wearing the pants and Fran wearing the top. It doesn't quite cover her bottom, particularly when she bends forward. She's sure to do that when Mike might be looking. There was no time for cuddles this morning because it was Mike's birthday and Fran had to get ready.

She gave him a good morning kiss and said, "Happy Birthday, Lover. We'll start your birthday celebration with a birthday spanking to keep you warm all day long. I have a few things to do before you get up, so don't leave the bedroom and the bathroom until I come and get you."

First she unfolded the stepladder she'd borrowed from the basement storage room the day before. She set it up on the kitchen floor and folded a thick towel over one of the steps at waist height. Another towel covered the floor under the ladder. She pulled a plastic bag out from a kitchen cupboard and removed four lengths of soft rope. She took an ice-cube tray out of the freezer, poured a few cubes into a bowl on the kitchen counter, and covered it with a dish towel.

"Time for your birthday spanking," she told Mike, when she returned to the bedroom. "You can leave your pyjama pants here. You won't be needing them for a while." When he took them off, his cock was erect, so she gleefully grabbed it and led him to the kitchen.

"If you think I have the stepladder set up for painting, the only colour change I'm thinking about will be changing your bottom to bright red. A paint brush won't be needed, but a hairbrush certainly will be," she giggled. "Lean through the ladder so you're resting on the towel. Now open your legs so you're standing with both feet on the floor outside the bottom of the ladder."

Fran and Mike liked to play spanking games. Each of them liked spanking and being spanked by the other. They sometimes went across the other's lap, but being tied up for a spanking was what they liked best. Usually the word 'switch' was both a safe word and a role reversal. The person being spanked would be untied and would then tie the other person to continue the game. They'd been tied to the bed, over chairs and tables, but the ladder, was something new. This morning, it was only Mike being spanked so 'switch' was only a safe word, and he did not intend to use it.

With his ankles tied to the legs of the ladder, he reached forward to find a convenient place to hold on to one of the horizontal braces in front of him. Fran tied his wrists to secure them in position.

"You look wonderful bent over with your bottom all bare," Fran said. She lightly ran her fingertips up his legs and all over his ass. She reached through to squeeze his balls and noticed a drip of pre-cum falling from the end of his cock.

"I hope you don't think turning 22 means just twenty-two spanks," she said. "You're getting a lot more and we'll start with the wooden spoon." She opened the top drawer and pulled out the spoon. "It's not too heavy and probably won't bruise, but it's sure to sting. Six smacks to each cheek. That's a good start," she said, and gave him six on the right cheek and six on the left. "You're getting more with my hairbrush later, but first I need to go to the bathroom for a moment. I'll be right back with a surprise."

Fran returned with her hairbrush, Mike's razor and shaving cream and a facecloth. She showed him what she was holding. Lightly touching his warm ass she said, "There are tiny, little hairs all over your bottom that create a layer of air between your skin and the hairbrush when I'm spanking you. I read that shaving them off will give you a spanking with much more sting. You'll also have an ass as smooth as a baby's bottom."

She soaked the facecloth with warm water from the kitchen tap, and rubbed it on Mike's ass. Then she took a handful of shaving cream and gave him a thin layer all over his behind. She took advantage of the slippery shaving cream to rub around his butt hole and push her fingertip in a little bit.

Starting from the bottom of his right cheek, she shaved up from bottom to top several times, pausing to rinse the razor when needed. Next, she did his left cheek and pulled it open to get some of the hairs between his cheeks on each side. She also shaved the top couple inches of his thighs just below his ass. Wiping off the leftover traces of shaving cream, she smacked each cheek with her hand. "You feel great," she said. "I've never felt a smoother ass." She used her hand to warm his bottom and after several smacks, he was feeling the heat. "Your ass is a delightful shade of pink. Now it's time for my hairbrush."

Starting slowly, she gave her lover random spanks so he could appreciate the different sting compared to how a hairbrush spanking usually felt. Some were harder and some were softer. Some spanks were repeated one, two, three times on the same spot. Other spanks alternated from side to side, or from the top of his ass to the lower part of each cheek. His ass stung so much more, and Mike strained against the ropes holding his ankles, as Fran spanked him red as a tomato. His cock was super stiff and more pre-cum drops leaked out. Fran scooted under the ladder and sucked the tip to give herself a good taste of his juices. Holding his balls in two hands, she said, "These feel very full. I bet you want to cum soon. I have another surprise to help you."

She walked over to the hall closet and removed a switch that had been sitting hidden in a vase full of water. Showing it to Mike, she said, "I cut this yesterday and put it in water to keep it moist and flexible -- perfect for putting twenty-two stripes on your bottom. The hairbrush spanking will fade in a few hours, but the birthday stripes should last for a couple of days." The switch was about three feet long and a little thicker than a pencil.

"I hope you are really horny because you need to cum before I get to twenty-two, or else you're going to get extra strokes." She breathed deeply, pulled off her pyjama top, and stretched her arms up over her head to show her breasts. She rubbed her belly and her behind against Mike's tingling bottom. His ass felt hot. She lovingly kissed each cheek. She was wet from arousal and she stuck two fingers into her pussy, then gave Mike a taste of her juices to suck off her fingers.

"Your ass is burning hot," Fran said. She took a handful of ice from the hidden bowl on the counter and rubbed it on his bare bottom. Mike gasped and squirmed from the cold. "I expected to see steam when that ice hit your cheeks," she giggled. Fran rubbed the ice all over his bottom, cooling the surface but not taking away any of the redness.

"And now for the moment we've all been waiting for, here comes the first stroke of the switch. One," she said.

****

Mike had been wondering what the birthday spanking would be like. Fran had been teasing him about it for days. His best response had been, "Your birthday is not too far away either, so you'd better be ready to receive what you give me." Fran just laughed. Mike was a soft-hearted guy and she knew she'd get a birthday spanking, but she had nothing to worry about.

When she led him to the kitchen, he was surprised to see the ladder. "What's with the ladder?" Mike said. "Are we painting the ceiling today?"

When Fran replied, he was sure the morning was going to be one to remember. He reached through the ladder and got comfortable with his hips resting on the towel covering the wooden step. He tested the ropes when Fran tied his ankles and wrists, and knew he wasn't going anywhere until she untied him. He liked being tied down because he did not want to be able to get away from her, until she decided his spanking was complete.

The shaving was a surprise. It felt good to have his lover rub shaving cream all over his ass, and slowly shave it bare. His ass puckered when she probed with her slippery fingertip. The hand spanks did not feel much different, but the hairbrush on his shaved, wet bottom smacked like it was turbo charged. It sounded louder, too; echoing off the hard surfaces in the kitchen. He pulled against the ropes holding him bent over through the ladder.

When Fran showed him the switch, his cock got stiffer. He eagerly sucked her juices off her fingers when she stuck them inside her pussy and offered him a taste. The hairbrush smacks stung a lot more than previous spankings and he wondered if the switch would sting more on his tender, shaved ass. He didn't have to wait long to answer his own question.

Mike heard the whoosh of Fran's first stroke with the switch before he felt it. There was about a two second delay between the sound of the switch hitting the underside of his cheeks and the burst of pain. The ice-cubes that left his ass chilly and wet had made it worse. He pulled against the ropes again, as strokes two, three and four arrived. The switch didn't hit his tenderized ass very hard, but each stroke stung more than the one before. He was very turned on and couldn't wait to cum.

The tension started in his feet and spread to his calves. Five, six, and seven were next. The wave swept slowly up his thighs, to his bottom and then across his back. Eight, nine, ten and eleven. He could feel it in his shoulders and neck and down his arms. Fran quickly switched sides and gave him twelve, thirteen and fourteen. A second wave started in his feet and swept up his naked and restrained body as strokes fifteen, sixteen and seventeen arrived. Then a third and stronger wave began and he knew his unstoppable orgasm would arrive soon. His breath came faster and deeper. He spurted as he felt stroke nineteen and spurted more hot, white ropes of cum for twenty, twenty one and twenty two. The towel on the floor under the ladder was covered in his cum. "Happy Birthday, Dear Mike," Fran said.

storymac
storymac
20 Followers