All Comments on 'Mike's Estranged Sister Pt. 02'

by DominicVance

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sarah? Emily? Very confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work can’t wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mike and Sarah are brother and sister. Emily is their daughter from their first time(s) together. Simple.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

I think the site/you need to link the two stories together, so when you read to the end of the 1st story, the 2nd one shows up in the 'Read more of this series' section and the 1st story shows up when you read to the end of the 2nd story. That way readers wouldn't be confused about what happened in the story like Anonymous. Given the way the story ended, I'm hoping it will have more chapters and maybe eventually Emily will join in the loving too? Looking forward to reading the continuation.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

If you create a profile, you'll get to view stories in the "new" mode that DOES connect story series if you got to a story's last page. As for the story, pretty good so far but I would like more relationship/emotional interaction between the characters. The basic story arc is plausible, adding to its attraction to me as a reader. Do NOT have the daughter joining in, you'll kill the story and there's no reason to go there. Mike is new to the area, so he could easily pass as Sarah's boyfriend (and Emily's father)and go on to be her "husband". 4*, but close to 5*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story line, waiting for the next portion.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I can read the writing on the wall. Emily is going to seduce her daddy...damn!

Normally, I'd be very disinterested in Daddy/Daughter sex. But just because of how you set this one up, I might just like it this time. I'll stick around for some more. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good. Now where does their daughter fit in?

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was 17 my 16 yr old sister walk in on me while I was totally naked and what happen I don't know. My sister love me naked and she start masturbating me guess she loves doing it . She end sucking me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting too long for Emily. I know you know where it was going, just give it to us, please

5*

Tc

DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

Please continue. Saw that you have added a different story. Awaiting part three.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Story needs more chapters!! At least (2) more, please...

You cannot leave this hang like this...

You called Sarah, Emily, when she was on the bed...need to watch mixing up your characters, there...

And, left the door cracked...you know...we know, Emily WATCHED the whole thing!! She had to have had BIG, ROUND EYES from seeing Sarah taking it in her butt...

IF you write more..it will be interesting to see how you integrate Emily...if you do...how the dynamic works for all three of them, into a new family unit!

Another five stars...Yyyaaayyy!!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wondering how the rest of the story goes...

kingbob69kingbob69about 1 year ago

Loved it. Want to read more, but sadly, it looks like this storyline is done. I understand though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anal creampie for Sarah while she 69s Emily, and Emily cleans it up.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Mmm, don't stop now please. More more. Is he going to make a sibling for Emily or is she going to join in?

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Best part of this? Mike's only 6 inches. Slightly above average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sorry, but the 'fuck any hole you want' stuff just sounded like a gutter slut hooker, not a sister he'd want to fuck. Totally out of character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominicVance@DominicVance
Been trying for a while to turn a passion into a career. Recently started writing short stories again and getting back into erotica.