Mike's Estranged Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah groaned and ran her tongue along his finger. "I'll do anything you want big brother. You can fuck any hole you want, as much as you want. I just want you to use me."

Mike slid a hand down and cupped Sarah's pussy, feeling the slick juices already soaking through the thin fabric. Moving the panties to the side he slid a finger in her sopping wet pussy and fucked her gently with his digits as Sarah gasped and dug her fingernails into his back. After a minute of watching his sister squirm, Mike pulled his fingers out and slid them further back to lightly push into her puckered asshole. Sarah's eyes flew open, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close. "OH F-F-FUCK! Oh Mike! I haven't had anyone else back there since you."

Mike grinned and kissed Sarah, their tongues darting into each other's mouths as he fingered his sister's ass. "You said any hole. Do I own your ass or not?"

Sarah bit into Mike's shoulder as he slid a second finger in. "GGHNNNNN! YES! You own my ass! You own it. You can take it any time you want." Mike smiled and pulled away, taking off his shirt and boxers. Sarah slid off her panties and nodded towards the bag sitting by the dresser. "I got some lube along with the lingerie. That ass is yours any time you want but you've gotta treat it right." Mike chuckled and looked over by the dresser. Sure enough there was a small black bag with a bottle of lube inside. As he tore the plastic seal off the new bottle and squirted a generous dollop on his cockhead Mike noticed that he had forgotten to close the door all the way and it was open a crack. Since, by that point his hands were slick with lube he decided not to bother closing it just yet.

Mike returned to the bed to find Sarah already bend over the end of the bed with her ass in the air. Mike squirted another glob of lube on his sister's asshole and used his already slick fingers to work the lube into her tight hole. With one hand on her hips and the other to guide him in, Mike slid his lubed cock into his sister's ass. Sarah screamed into her pillow as Mike pushed inch after inch into a hole that hadn't had a cock in it for more than two decades. After a few moments Mike felt the pressure relax and he used the opportunity to start slowly pumping in and out of her ass.

As Mike's pace increased Sarah went from grunting in pain to moaning in pleasure to a screaming orgasm. Sarah buried her face in the pillow and toyed with her clit. With her hand a blur on hit clit and her brother's cock pounding into her ass it wasn't long before Sarah came a second time, squirting a flood of juice down her thighs and splashing against the footboard. Mike gripped Sarah's hair and pulled her head back to growl in her ear. "Your tight little ass is going to make me come sis." Sarah groaned again as another wave of pleasure coursed through her. Mike grinned and pulled harder. "I want to cum on your pretty face. I want to see you begging for my cum."

Sarah panted as Mike continued to pound her asshole. "Uh-hh-ugh p-please. P-p-please cum on my face Mike. I need your hot cum all over my slutty face." Mike groaned again, let go of her hair, and pulled out of his sister's ass. Sarah collapsed on the floor and flung her head back, mouth open wide. A few strokes of his lube-slick cock later and Mike's cock exploded sending stream after stream of thick white cum across Sarah's face. After what was maybe just a few seconds but felt like an hour of orgasms, Mike looked at Sarah to see that she had cum painting half her face. Some streams had reached from her forehead all the way down to her chin, one eye was practically glued shut and still enough had landed in her mouth to coat her tongue.

Sarah grinned wide as she swallowed the cum in her mouth before wiping it out of her eyes and sucking her fingers clean. "Fucking hell Mike! I'm gonna need a shower now." Sarah kissed her brother, leaving a taste of cum on his lips. "There's some wet wipes in the bedside table for you to clean up before you pass out. But I need to go wash up before bed. Get some sleep love. I'll join you in a bit."

Mike laid back and sighed, wiping his cock and hips clean before slipping under the covers. He watched his sister open the bedroom door and head out to shower before closing his eyes and smiling to himself.

12