All Comments on 'Mike's Estranged Sister'

by DominicVance

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

More more more PLEASE, even though Mike was a dick back when his sis was pregnant I hope they can make a go of it now that he has grown up a bit. I think em knows much more than she did earlier this day and things could get interesting. Will Sarah give him another child now? Hot n sexy story so please keep going.

Hollyweed6996Hollyweed6996over 2 years ago

I loved this story, hope you are thinking to continue with this story. Small example, say the daughter heard what they said. then the sister gets pregnant again. If you did continue this story, you would be the first.

cursrahcursrahover 2 years ago

more of these characters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well worth a follow up. PLEASE!

CuckwanttobeCuckwanttobeover 2 years ago

Awesome, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 bordering on a 4 . Depends what you do with it , rehash every other version of this story line or find a twist.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

Following to see where this goes. Really hope it doesn't turn into another harem story. Totally ruins what makes the taboo category hot to begin with.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

Defenetly needs more chapters can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work! Hope there’s a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I look forward to the next part & keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yea, it's taboo - brother & sister, but WTF?? You put out a good story, with some sweetness to it also. Would be nice to have a 2nd part with them being in the same bed, having an unofficial marriage. Depending on how you bring it, maybe making it a family "affair" of sorts with Emily slightly involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A solid start. I can see where this is going I can’t wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

I liked the story and the characters. I liked how you developed the story and not just the sexual part. I look forward to reading more of their adventures. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

LekaSvetaLekaSvetaover 2 years ago
More!

You have my attention!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, you have my hooked. I'll be sticking around for more as long as you don't get crazy with the ink stuff. That almost dropped the score that I was going to give you. But Sarah speaking up and saying no kept you at 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. I love where this is going!! The incest is wonderful. I'm interested to see how Emily fits into the story sexually. Keep writing.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

PS - Is there another child cumming too?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

The whole "I did not think it would be so soon" thing from Sarah was TOO FUNNY...and just added to the story line so well.

I also love the whole build-up to the brother-sister lovemaking, with the back story and all; plus, Emily's spying on them, most likely hearing Mike's confession of being her father, not just her uncle...THIS IS GONNA GET EVEN HOTTER...

Daughter/niece seducing Mike, Sarah involved, too...just so much imagination...

Five**5**Stars, you deserve a good rating for this!!

Now...for the NEXT chapter!!😈😈😈πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominicVance@DominicVance
Been trying for a while to turn a passion into a career. Recently started writing short stories again and getting back into erotica.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES