Mike's Estranged Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah started to respond when Mike began to pound her pussy furiously. "OH-HH F-UCK!" Sarah's back arched and her head went back further as Mike pulled her hair harder. A second orgasm washed over her sending a wave of juice squirting up across Mike's chest. Mike simply grinned and fucked his sister harder. Sarah's fingernails dug into Mike's arms as a third orgasm came immediately after the second. Sarah finally managed to gasp out a response. "CUM IN ME! I want it in me!" Sarah lunged forward and practically mashed her face against his in a kiss before growling in his ear. "I want my brother's hot cum in me. Cum in any hole you want. Any time you want. Just fucking use me!" Hearing Sarah talk the same way she used to sent him over the edge and Mike buried his cock in his sister's pussy filling it with what felt like gallons of cum. Sarah squealed and moaned feeling her brother's cock pulsing as it unloaded into her.

Minutes passed before either of them could move again as their combined juices leaked down Mike's thighs and onto Sarah's bedsheets. Finally, Sarah straightened up and groaned, rolling off to the side. "Holy fuck I needed that!" Lying side by side Sarah reached out and took her brother's hand, bringing it up to her mouth she kissed his fingers. "I had forgotten how I felt back then. It all..." A tear rolled down her cheek. Mike reached up and wiped it away for taking Sarah's hand and kissing her fingers in return. Sarah sniffled and she smiled back at her brother. "I don't know how we're going to keep doing this, but I don't want it to ever stop. I love you Mike."

Mike rolled over and threw his arm across his sister, pulling her in close. "I love you too Sarah. We'll figure it out, don't worry, I'm not leaving."

Sarah laughed and wiped away another tear. "I'm the one who left last time dingus." Sarah sat up and stretched. "We'll have to be careful around Emily. At least until school starts. It would be really hard to explain."

Mike sat up and shrugged. "I don't see what's so hard about it. 'Hey Em, just so you know, your Mom and I are fucking, also I'm not just your uncle I'm also your dad.' Easy."

Sarah snort-laughed as she punched Mike in the shoulder. "Very funny. But you should go to your own room. Too many questions if she catches you in here in the morning."

Mike leaned over and kissed Sarah before climbing off the bed. "Fair point. I'm close to passing out already so I'll get moving." Mike gathered up his clothes and kissed his sister once more before heading off to his own room.

Had he not been so tired, he might have seen that Emily had disappeared from the couch, or even noticed his niece's bedroom door silently closing as he left his sister's room.

12