Mike's Exploration Pt. 03

Story Info
Mike and Kyle cum for eachother.
1.7k words
4.8
7.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

All characters are over 18.

-----

As I continue to tease Kyle, he starts to rub his hands up and down my back. I can feel the heat radiating from him. I stop what I am doing and just lay on his chest, with the side of my face brushing against his lightly fuzzy chest hair. "I didn't tell you to stop," he says looking down at me.

'Fuck,' I think to myself. 'I can't believe I am actually doing this right now.' I stare at the man looking down at me, and go back to rubbing up and down his chest and body. His strong hands continue to rub my back, and I can feel him lightly massaging me. I sit up and take off my shirt. "Oh fuck Mikey," he groans loudly at me. I smile at him and lean down for a kiss. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest as he starts to caress me lightly. "You are so fucking sexy," he moans out as he slightly plays with my now hardening nipples. "You like this don't you Mikey?" he asks me, already knowing the answer. My hard cock is even more evident now in my shorts. He sees me looking down at it. "Look how hard you are. I knew that you were into me all this time."

"I mean..."

"Shhh. You don't need to say anything," he tells me as he moves his hand down to my throbbing cock. "Let's see what you're working with huh?" He pushes me down on to the bed so I am lying on my back. He tugs on my shorts, and in one fell swoop, they're off and I am lying naked in front of one of the sexiest guys I've ever known...my best friend of 15 years.

"Kyle..." I groan quietly as he takes me in his hand. "Are...you...." I groan deeply and maybe too loudly as he takes me in his mouth. He wastes no time taking nearly my entire cock, easily getting 7" down on me before he starts to gag. He bobs his head up and down, swirling his tongue around my throbbing cock head. He pulls up and spits right on the head of my cock, and it starts to drip down into my pubes. He rubs his hand slowly up and down, making me buck my hips into his hand.

"Yeahhhhh Mikey. That's it bud." He has a huge smile on his face. "That's what I wanted to see. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this with you. And it wasn't until now, until today, that I knew you felt the same way." I nod my head at this, unable to speak. "Do you like it when I go down on you Mikey?" I groan again.

Kyle starts to suck me again, this time trying to take my entire length this time. He reaches almost down to the bottom before gagging again. He looked up at me, staring into my eyes. "You're so big Mikey. Look at this hard cock!" I start to feel his hands rubbing under my balls. I throw my head back, and my eyes start to roll back in my head. I start to think to myself, 'What the fuck am I doing? This is my best friend. On his knees, sucking my cock.' I notice that I am starting to get close. I take my hands out from behind my head, and I start to put a little pressure on the top of Kyle's head. I feel precum leaking out. He takes me out of his mouth, and takes my hands off his head.

"Put those hands back up there," he orders me. "Now it's your turn," he says as he climbs on top of me. I see a huge cum stain on his underwear. His bulge...now right in front of my face. "Go ahead. Take a lick of it."

I hesitantly lean forward, just far enough to touch the tip of his hard cock through his underwear. I can taste his salty precum on my tongue. I take a big whiff of his dick. "You like that Mikey? You want it? Show me how bad you want it," he says looking down at me. He climbs off me and lays back on the bed. He places his arms behind his head, exposing his hairy pits. 'Fuck, this man is so hot. I've never been more turned on in my life.' I notice myself leaking more precum on to the bed, so close on the edge.

I start to rub his body again, paying special attention to his tight balls through his briefs. I reach down and touch my stiff cock, slowly stroking it, moaning deeply. I start to take his underwear off with my free hand as he lifts his ass up off the bed. His cock springs up and hits his abs, right along his treasure trail that winds its way down from his belly button. I reach up and slowly start to stroke his cock. "Spit on it Mikey," Kyle says with a huge grin.

I spit on his cock head and begin rubbing it up and down. I notice he shivers as I do this. He notices me touching my cock and says, "Did I say you could do that Mikey? You're just a horny little boy, aren't you?" I nod my head yes, still stroking him. "Why don't you suck it?" I hesitantly lower my mouth down to his cock, pulling it into my mouth. I start by just focusing on the head, swirling my tongue around it, making it super slippery. My spit starts to drip down the side into his shaved pubes. I take my right hand and start to stroke him as I suck on his head. Kyle starts to slowly buck his hips and places a hand on my head. I remove my own hand from his cock and start to take him deeper into my mouth. I can taste his precum on my lips. It's a little bit salty, but overall taste good.

As Kyle continues to move his way in and out of my mouth, I reach down and start to play with his balls. "Yeahhhhhh Mikey, just like that," he groans as he moves faster. I can tell that he is getting close. I pull off his cock. "Why'd you stop?" he looks down at me.

"I want this to last, and I am super horny. I've never had this much precum before." He looks down at my throbbing cock between my legs. The head of my cock is bright red, begging for release.

"I can see that," he says with a laugh. "Do you want some help?"

I nod. Suddenly, he pushes me back on to the bed and he is on top of me. I notice we are in a 69 position. I've always found 69ing to be super-hot in porn, but I've never done it with a girl. "Is this okay?" he asks hesitantly. I nod my head again in agreement and start to take his cock back in my mouth. He spits on the head of my cock, ready to burst at the slightest touch. I tell him that I am close to cumming.

"FUCKKKK Kyle. Please. Suck my cock. Take my load!"

"Not yet bud. I want to get close to so we can shoot at the same time." He goes back to teasingly playing with my cock. Stopping and starting every few seconds as he sees my cock throb in his hands. He starts to piston back in my mouth, and I can feel his cock growing by the second. He's leaking even more precum now. I get curious and take his cock out of my mouth for a second so I can wet one of my fingers. As he puts his cock back in, I move my wet finger to his hole. He doesn't seem to mind this and starts to really go to town fucking my mouth. I start to gag a little bit, and he pulls out. When he is out of my mouth, he bends his head down and looks back at me.

"Go ahead Mikey," he says with a sly grin on his face. He is in total ecstasy. He keeps staring at me, and I wet my finger again in my mouth. I go back to his hole, and slowly push past his entrance. "OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, yeah Mikey. Right there. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He starts to push his way back into my mouth and takes my cock into his. I start bucking my hips up and moaning, continuing to play with his hole. Then, all of a sudden, he starts to groan, and I can feel his cock exploding in my mouth. I keep pushing my finger deeper, finding that sweet spot that I have found only once before in my own exploration. This seems to drive him wild. Just as he is about to pull out of my mouth, I scream and start shooting my load. This takes him by surprise as my cum hits his mouth. He takes me all the way down to my pubes, and doesn't let up until my cock stops spurting out cum.

He pulls off my cock and turns around to face me. He leans in deep, and I close my eyes as he starts to kiss me passionately, moving his hands up and down my body. I can tell he still has some of my load in his mouth and he starts to drip some of it into mine. "How's your load taste bud?" I lick my lips and then pull him back on to me, not wanting to let go. He adjusts himself so he is on his back, and pulls me into his arms, with my head resting on his furry chest. I can't believe what we just did. "That was truly one of the best sex experiences I've ever had," I whisper softly. He ruffles my hair playfully, kissing my forehead.

"Yeah. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this with you. But I was too nervous until today. That felt so good Mikey."

I close my eyes and just listen to his heart beating slowly.

To be continued...