Mike's Exploration Pt. 02

Story Info
Mikey and Kyle discover their unknown desires.
2.1k words
4.67
9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

-----

I lay in bed thinking about what had happened the last hour. I still cannot believe that I had fantasized about my best friend of 15 years in a porno while jacking off and imagining him asking me to FUCK him.

I'd never considered myself gay, or even bi for that matter. Not that I have anything against gay people. I have an uncle who is gay, and I love him. *Ding* I hear my phone go off. I grab my phone and I see a text from Kyle. 'Hey bro, what's up? I just got off work if you still want to hang out?' I groan. I surely can't face him right now, can I? I mean...I just shot my biggest load I can ever remember shooting not even 10 minutes ago.

I look down at the clock. It's only 10:30. I start to type back a message to Kyle. 'Uhm...yeah. I don't know. I'm kinda tired,' I lie to him. I see the speech bubble on the screen telling me he's typing out a response.

'Are you mad at me?' he asks.

'No. I'm just already settled in for the night and I got a bunch of shit to get done tomorrow. I have a huge exam on Monday,' which I guess isn't a lie. The exam is basically a mid-term and I need to pass it as it is 40% of my final grade.

'Well...you still want to hang out tomorrow night?' he quickly text back.

'Yeah. That should be fine,' and I put my phone on silent. I'm starting to get hard again. I start to slowly touch my cock and it grows in my hand. "Mmmmmm. Fuck Kyle." I tease the head of my cock, playing with the precum that is slowly leaking out. The precum starts to lube up my dick, and I feel myself throbbing. I slowly reach down to my balls, feeling them tightening up against my body. I can't remember the last time I recovered this quickly.

I open up my laptop again, trying to pull up some porn to take my mind off of Kyle. I find an orgy scene where a chick with big tits is getting gang banged by a bunch of guys. These scenes have always turned me on so much. As the scene starts, one of the guys is fucking into her mouth and the other is fucking her doggy style from behind. The guy in front pulls the guy's head from the back and leans in to kiss him. They start making out and fucking both her holes faster. I quicken the pace of my jacking off. As I start to get close, I loosen my grip a little. I try to make it last.

I keep focusing on the two guys who are fucking the chick. The one fucking her from behind pulls out and another guy steps in, slamming his cock into her tight pussy. She moans as she is forced deeper onto the cock of the guy in her mouth. "OH FUCK," the guy getting oral moans. "Yeah, fuck her tight pussy. Push her deeper onto my cock. Fuck yeah man!" He leans back and closes his eyes, tightly holding on to her head so she can't get off.

Suddenly I hear a knocking on my door. "Shit," I pause the video and close my laptop. "One minute!" Who the fuck could that be? I throw on my basketball shorts and a tank-top and walk over to the door. When I open it, I see Kyle standing there with a 6-pack of beers in his hand. "Uh...hey Kyle." I stand to the side as he pushes past me. "What are you doing here?"

He sits down at my desk and stares at me. "What do you think? You really gonna bail on me after I told you I was going to make it up to you for having to work late? I've never known you to turn down hanging out on a Friday...ever." He opens one of the beers and holds it out to me.

"I'm not really in the mood right now," I say dryly. Fuck, why can't he just leave? My cock had started to go down when I was startled by Kyle's knocking, but now that he was standing here in front of me, the thoughts of earlier...when I was imagining him asking me to fuck him come flooding back, along with the blood flowing back to my cock. I feel it start to stir a little. I reach down to adjust myself and walk over to grab the beer from Kyle.

"Oh, did I interrupt something?" he asks, staring at me in the eyes. I notice he has a bit of a smile on his face.

"Haha. Whatever dude. Just give me the fucking beer." I take a sip of the cold beer. I sit down on my bed, hoping he doesn't notice the growing member in my shorts. "Well...thanks." I'm trying to discern the look on his face. He opens up a beer for himself and holds it out to clink them.

"Here's to your 21st Mikey!"

"Right...Well, thanks again. You can just leave em here if you want. We can crack them open tomorrow or something," hoping he gets the hint I want him to leave.

"What? You don't want to hang out?"

"Not really man. Like I said earlier, I just have a big exam next week that I need to study for. I can't really afford to fail that," I look down at the floor as I say.

"Well...alright. I'll just finish this beer and head out. How's the rest of your day been?"

"Not too bad I guess. I talked to my parents earlier," I say as I take a big gulp of the beer. "They wished me a happy birthday and told me a card was in the mail. Asked when I was coming home next. I told them I wasn't too sure, you know, with hockey season starting up in a few weeks." I notice Kyle stopped drinking his beer. "So all in all, just an okay day."

Kyle gets up from where he is sitting. "You know Mikey...I was standing outside your door earlier, and I swear I heard moaning coming from inside your room. So I *do* think I interrupted something earlier. I was out there for at least 10 minutes."

"DUDE! What the fuck?! You were seriously outside my room, listening to me?" I stand up from the bed. My cock is still hard and it's evident at this point. I had noticed that Kyle was starting to sweat a little in my room, and the scent was intoxicating. "Can you just leave?"

"No. I don't think that's what I want to do. Especially because you didn't deny what I said I heard you doing." He steps closer to me. "I heard you moaning my name Mikey."

"What?! No, I really wasn't!" Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I start to panic.

"See...the thing is. I've always wondered about you Mikey."

"What do you mean?" I swallow hard.

"Well, all these years we've known one another. I caught you checking me out a few times. There has even been a handful of times where I caught you staring at my dick, especially in the sauna at the gym. At first I thought it was just normal straight guy curiosity, but after it happened a few times...well, that's when I started to become more curious," he says grinning. He reaches down to adjust himself. I can tell he's getting hard. "You can go ahead and stare Mikey," he says with a slight chuckle.

"Dude. I'm not gay. Sure, maybe I was checking you out, but like you said, 'normal straight guy curiosity. Just like in the locker room after a game. Being in various stages of arousal and checking one another out is pretty fucking normal." It was...wasn't it?

"See. I think it was more than that Mikey. And now, with today, and hearing you moaning my name, along with the sound of the porn. Well, I put two and two together. Don't try to deny it."

"Fuck Kyle. I...I don't know what to say."

"It's okay bro. If I'm being completely honest, I've been a little curious myself."

"Really?" I ask. Is he trying to trick me or something?

"Yeah dude. I even sometimes watch gay porn or bi-threeways which are totally fucking hot. Two guys with one girl, tagging her from both ends. Nothing hotter than a spit roast!"

"Ha. Yeah, I guess." Kyle is starting to play with himself through his pants.

"You like that Mikey? You like to look at me as I play with my cock?" He keeps sliding his hand up and down the front of his jeans. It starts to create a visible outline 'He's definitely a grower,' I think to myself. "Do you want to see it?" he asks as he starts to take off his belt.

I don't say anything, just standing there. Watching as my best friend of 15 years stands there in front of me, starting to strip. I gulp hard. I hesitantly take a step forward. I whisper, "are you sure about this?"

He leans down seeing he is a little bit taller than me and grabs my chin in his right hand. "Yes. I'm sure," he says confidently. He then starts to lean in closer, holding me as I start to become unsteady on my feet. "Do you want this?"

All I can do is nod my head yes. He then kisses me softly, continuing to hold my chin in his hand. "Mmmmmm," I moaned softly as he kisses me. His tongue invading my mouth. I start to kiss him back, panting. Suddenly, he pushes me down into the bed, landing on top of me.

"Fucckkkk Mikey. I've been waiting for this," he groans out. He starts to bite my lip a little, then moves on to my neck. I shudder underneath him. I hold his head there and start bucking my body up to meet his. I can feel his hard cock on top of mine. He starts moaning louder and moves to licking my ear and biting on my ear lobe. Who knew that would be such and erogenous zone.

"Oh fuck Kyle!" I start thrusting up into Kyle, feeling his dick throbbing against mine. I reach around him and try to slide off his pants.

"Unh uh," he says to me. "I didn't say you could take those off did I?" he growls and dives back in for a deep passionate kiss. He then grabs my arms and places them above my head, holding them there as he keeps kissing me, fighting to get into my mouth. I succumb to his touch, his scent. He is panting even harder now. "You sure you want this Mikey?"

I close my eyes and just nod.

"Good boy." He stands up and slowly lowers his pants to the ground. I prop myself up on my elbows. I start to bite my lower lip. His eyes meet mine, and I can see the lust in his eyes. He keeps his underwear on, and climbs back on to my bed. "Now...where were we?" He smiles at me, then starts to stroke my cock through the basketball shorts I threw on earlier. Mind you, I have no underwear on, so it's just a thin layer of nylon shorts between Kyle's hand and my raging hard cock.

I start to move my hand down to his, guiding him as he starts working on my cock. "Mmmm Kyle, dude, that feels so good!" I hear him laugh a little.

"That's the point Mikey. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this." I reach my right hand down and feel his own throbbing member in his underwear. He's wearing the long-leg boxer briefs. They hug his hairy legs tightly. I start rubbing my hands up and down his inner thighs, lightly grazing over his cock. He stops touching mine, and lays back in the bed with his eyes closed, panting.

I notice he still has his shirt on. I start to tug on it, and he opens his eyes. "Oh, do you want to see my body bud?" He lifts himself up so I can take his shirt off him.

It'd been a while since I've seen Kyle without a shirt on. He'd been working out a lot more lately. And he had stopped shaving. He had a light layer of fur covering his body. I rub it softly. I then leaned in and smelled him. He lifted up his pits so I could get in there. "Mmmmm Kyle," I moan deeply. "You smell so good. And this body hair...fuck I love it! So fucking sexy." I keep rubbing up and down his ripped body. He's sporting a nice 4-pack. Not too muscular, but well-defined.

"God. Go back to rubbing my cock bro."

....to be continued.